Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4633122 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
ddippset:
and that is wrong too. people love controversies and that is why they are bringing this bullllshit up now. controversy sells. after the psg match, a lot of headlines were actually about how neymar stole the show and had a 10/10 performance. in fact a lot of captions were about how messi flopped against psg. neymar actually got his very due credit in the media after the psg game. abeg people should find another excuse for neymar abeg. messi really shared the line light with neymar and suarez, giving them assists, free kicks and pks. there were several stints when neymar went all goal droughts and messi kept on giving him pks and free kicks. several times last season he kept on throwing away chances and everything. abeg neymar or the media shouldn't bring any excuse. his camp should own up and agree they went for money and to be the top superstar in a team. we don't want that messi psg photo which only became something like a meme as a very convenient excuse from the media.
Can you know see the reason he needs to leave Barca?...you said messi dey give him pk and free kick...but in PSG he will be the main free kick taker and penalty taker
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Theflash98:
Can you know see the reason he needs to leave Barca?...you said messi dey give him pk and free kick...but in PSG he will be the main free kick taker and penalty taker
for the past 2 months I have been supporting neymar to leave to psg. I only got angry with him when he started throwing tantrums and partying with real madrid players. now I was only trying to debunk the allegation that the headlines were about messi after the psg game. I remember vividly how neymar was praised to the high heavens and messi was slammed after that match. the messi celebration is now the reason neymar left barca. how pathetic an excuse!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Upnepaa:

Any update on coutinho and dembele
No.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

And how old will Neymar be then or do you think he will get younger?

Why did he come to Barcelona in the first place? He should have thought of this.. I'm not pissed at Neymar's exit, I'm pissed at the way he left..

He really disrespected the club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Still trying to rationalize why we want to spend up to 40million on Inigo. undecided

He's a good defender....but do we really need him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
bykebyke:
NEYMAR JR:

"My opinion on Figo leaving Barca to Madrid? It's sad that people disrespect him. Every player has the right to make decisions."

Bastard is already planning his move to Madrid in two years....LOL. grin
of course he's very sure of taking over from ronaldo than messi. he can take over from ronado in 2 years but for messi he'd have to wait another half decade.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
TLona1:
Why did he come to Barcelona in the first place? He should have thought of this.. I'm not pissed at Neymar's exit, I'm pissed at the way he left..
He really disrespected the club.

Maybe he thought Messi will decline faster but Messi still has at least 3yrs in top shape
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Upnepaa:

That is all fun until u realise that its a world cup year,The world cup will decide the next winner dude..
Nonsense. If either of Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar(or any other player) put up those astronomical goal tallies enroute winning the UCL and a couple of domestic titles, they will be declared the winner.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lol.. I see people comparing Neymar and Messi...

I'm happy Neymar has left, Messi would have one less mouth to feed..

Let's see how the balon D'or list goes from now.. grin

Wait.. This Inigo for 40mill? I hope he's even half as rugged as peak Mascherano?

Don't want timid and shaky defenders..

We doing trash business since 2015 I swear..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
LethargiQue:

Wait.. This Inigo for 40mill? I hope he's even half as rugged as peak Mascherano?

you still dont understand... All Neymar has to do is win champions league with psg and the ballon dor is confirmed no debate unlike at barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
LethargiQue:

Neymar has 52goals for Brazil before 25yrs. At that same age Messi had 30 and Ronaldo had 22.goals. Shey it was Messi feeding him ha be.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
ddippset:
and that is wrong too. people love controversies and that is why they are bringing this bullllshit up now. controversy sells. after the psg match, a lot of headlines were actually about how neymar stole the show and had a 10/10 performance. in fact a lot of captions were about how messi flopped against psg. neymar actually got his very due credit in the media after the psg game. abeg people should find another excuse for neymar abeg. messi really shared the line light with neymar and suarez, giving them assists, free kicks and pks. there were several stints when neymar went all goal droughts and messi kept on giving him pks and free kicks. several times last season he kept on throwing away chances and everything. abeg neymar or the media shouldn't bring any excuse. his camp should own up and agree they went for money and to be the top superstar in a team. we don't want that messi psg photo which only became something like a meme as a very convenient excuse from the media.

U are toooo muchhh jaree

Respect!!!

I dunno y people love to sugarcoat the truth

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
I'm still crying...... embarassed cry
Neymar why?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
I'm still crying...... embarassed cry
Neymar why?...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
kinggogo:

U are toooo muchhh jaree

Respect!!!

I dunno y people love to sugarcoat the truth
thanks bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
dmcdad:

Are you a Barça fan? Or a Neymar fan maybe?

That guy strong pass u for Neymar matter o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar's PSG to knock out Barcelona in next season's UCL. I called it first.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
GloryIsaac:
smiley
Starboy. Eliminate Barca for me in next season's UCL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
TRANSFER UPDATE |

-Coutinho to Barcelona is imminent. Liverpool have accepted a bid of 100m+variables. Player could be presented at the Gamper. Salary rumoured to be 7.5 million/year.

-Iñigo Martínez to Barcelona is also nearly done. Player has not travelled with his team. Barcelona tried to offer Samper OR Munir in exchange but Sociedad refused, so club will have to pay the buyout clause of 32 million. Valverde reportedly does not like Umtiti.

-Marlon could be loaned out.

-Dembélé is also close. An exchange of Deulofeu might take place as Dortmund are interested in the player.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar1095:

you still dont understand... All Neymar has to do is win champions league with psg and the ballon dor is confirmed no debate unlike at barca.
grin

You think he can just waltz to the final with PSG?

Okay oh..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

You think he can just waltz to the final with PSG?

Okay oh..
Yes with Neymar all things are possible
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Never noticed this neymar moniker before today. Wow, Barca is blessed with indomie-influenced fans. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Barca is still gonna be barca without neymar..neymar made a decision which we all should respect.Him winning the Ballondor depends on whether Messiah or Ronaldo take their foot off the pedal which I don't see happening now....

Neymar I am angry with the way you left.you made ridicule of my club my respectable club....To all those comparing Messi and neymar,That is an insult to GOAT...neymar no reach....I just want this board to get me veratti,coutinho,dembele and if possible ERIKSEN..
I wish neymar a successful career ahead

from a heart broken fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
This Neymar transfer is becoming a big distraction and if FC Barcelona do not brush it aside quickly, next season will just be like Man City's Pellegrini own after Pep was unceremoniously announced!

FC Barcelona does not need another 'big' super-star to fill the 'Neymar void'. Just about anybody with a brain in his head, that can kick the ball in the direction of the opposition goal, make simple passes and track back to defend will do!
Inigo will be a good, sensible addition to the squad at a very 'fair' price. FC Barcelona need to get better in the defence department - there is goals in this team but they concede too much.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mbappe to Madrid
Dembele to barca
Sounds like a nice rivalry

Coutinho go soon be barca player o.him and dembele
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
By the way, Samri Nasri is available!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
RuffRuggedRaw:
By the way, Samri Nasri is available!
MAY the GODS forbid.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
Coutinho to barcelona is a done deal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
MAY the GODS forbid.

Why?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
modextus:
TRANSFER UPDATE |

-Coutinho to Barcelona is imminent. Liverpool have accepted a bid of 100m+variables. Player could be presented at the Gamper. Salary rumoured to be 7.5 million/year.

-Iñigo Martínez to Barcelona is also nearly done. Player has not travelled with his team. Barcelona tried to offer Samper OR Munir in exchange but Sociedad refused, so club will have to pay the buyout clause of 32 million. Valverde reportedly does not like Umtiti.

-Marlon could be loaned out.

-Dembélé is also close. An exchange of Deulofeu might take place as Dortmund are interested in the player.
I just pray barca don't put rakitic in the coutinho deal ,, turan or gomez will do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
So this neymar can run his mouth anyhow now abi. When peeps were not sure of his decision and rumours were flying around, he dey do like deaf and dumb. Thunder fire you and that your father.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.