Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4632826 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLov9qBMzyk

Class recent Messi documentary... He himself was interviewed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:24am On Aug 11, 2017
bykebyke:

Entirely different situations.

Dembele has told Borussia Dortmund he wants to leave..They are making things difficult by not accepting our offer for him...This is his way of telling Borrusia Dortmund he is not happy.He's not the first,nor will he be the last to push for a move.

Neymar on the other hand,his transfer was premeditated.. met with PSG representatives last season...didn't say anything because he had hopes of collecting a loyalty bonus....That's an extreme case of Snakeilitis.

Barça knew he was leaving by the press.He's still even thinking of suing Barça over loyalty money...etcetera.

LOL. grin grin
Obviously two different situations, but does that sanctify Dembele of his actions? Definitely no! My point? If that were exhibited by our player, we would have let hell lose against such a player, but it's coming from someone outside the club (hoping to come to our club) and we are celebrating it.

By now you should be able to comprehend my point of view. Forget about comparisons to the Neymar case. Just view this normally via a broad spectrum and you'll see that his actions doesn't tell well of him and shouldn't be celebrated.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 5:10am On Aug 11, 2017
onuwaje:
Normal routine

*Logs into nairaland*
*Checks Barça thread*
*Sees no news of new signing*
*Logs out*

Same Here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:27am On Aug 11, 2017
KingTom:

Ain ain ain o ain ain ain pepedikereke rekerekereke grin
If he no fit score goals make he hide him face jare
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:28am On Aug 11, 2017
DarkRebel69:

HAIN! grin
Abi..Fat Higuain
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:45am On Aug 11, 2017
Please let's all welcome our latest signing.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2017
jonsnow92:
Please let's all welcome our latest signing.
lol. It ain't our fault. the major problem lies in the difficulty in replacing neymar. if it was rakitic who left or even suarez it wouldn't take too much time or effort to sort out. our targets are not ready to force their moves neymar-style. and it becomes more difficult with no release clauses.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2017
jonsnow92:
If he no fit score goals make he hide him face jare
Gbam!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2017
ddippset:
lol. It ain't our fault. the major problem lies in the difficulty in replacing neymar. if it was rakitic who left or even suarez it wouldn't take too much time or effort to sort out. our targets are not ready to force their moves neymar-style. and it becomes more difficult with no release clauses.
Exactly..The timing is terrible too,Its partly Neymar's fault,partly The Board's fault...Neymar in that he went with the team he was dumping to preseason and when it was just 2 weeks to season's opener..Teams had plans for their players and snatching a player now would dampen the selling clubs aspirations(That's y Klopp is adamant)...The board also weren't proactive enough,They should have been talking to Liverpool and Dortmund since..Coutihno isn't Neymar"s replacement,so since we wanted Coutihno why didn't we go for him since July 1?..Y wait for 10 days to Liverpool's first game before going all in?..Even Dembele isn't a replacement but he's the only reasonable one out there..Pay this 130M and let's move on..He's 20..He can give us 13 solid years Ah..Nawa o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Breaking News: Liverpool Owners FSG release statement saying No offers for Coutihno would be considered this summer.[LFC]

Time to look elsewhere Biko.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2017
Aside from coutinho and dembele which other players are we linked to ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2017
jonsnow92:
Exactly..The timing is terrible too,Its partly Neymar's fault,partly The Board's fault...Neymar in that he went with the team he was dumping to preseason and when it was just 2 weeks to season's opener..Teams had plans for their players and snatching a player now would dampen the selling clubs aspirations(That's y Klopp is adamant)...The board also weren't proactive enough,They should have been talking to Liverpool and Dortmund since..Coutihno isn't Neymar"s replacement,so since we wanted Coutihno why didn't we go for him since July 1?..Y wait for 10 days to Liverpool's first game before going all in?..Even Dembele isn't a replacement but he's the only reasonable one out there..Pay this 130M and let's move on..He's 20..He can give us 13 solid years Ah..Nawa o
Pay 130m haha

I don't think barca will pay 130m for anybody. Those guys are stingy. See psg 181m for mbappe, I just like those guys.

Nevertheless,let us try and sign dembele then look for a very good midfield er, we have less than 21 days.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I find it extremely insultive and a huge slap to my face and the faces of all barcelona fans world wide that little dortmund and little liverpool have twice rejected our bids for both dembele and coutinho. "this our present boards have humiliated the club. "who are liverpool and dortmund to reject over a hundred million from barcelona, over players that are not half as good as the first leg of thiago alcantara. "This is humiliating and a huge Nonsense of the highest order. "Coutinho and dembele are not even worth 50 million together. "I blame the transfer of neymar for this nonsence. "players that aint worthy of lasing the booth of forma guovani dos santos of barcelona, are being bid 4 over 100 million and the bids are rejected. "we should 4get about this players and give our youths in lamasia pay rise in order to motivate them to replace xavi and neymar. "we should keep our 222 million.

Lol this guy is the musiwa of sports section. grin grin

Ride on bro. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2017
dmcdad:

Obviously two different situations, but does that sanctify Dembele of his actions? Definitely no! My point? If that were exhibited by our player, we would have let hell lose against such a player, but it's coming from someone outside the club (hoping to come to our club) and we are celebrating it.

By now you should be able to comprehend my point of view. Forget about comparisons to the Neymar case. Just view this normally via a broad spectrum and you'll see that his actions doesn't tell well of him and shouldn't be celebrated.
Neymar pushed for a move away from my club (for whatever reasons)

Dembouz is pushing to join my club.

So obviously I hate Neymar for it & love Dembele for it.

Capisce?

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2017
Coutinho isn't coming..

W for me. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2017
bykebyke:
Coutinho isn't coming..

W for me. grin

How?

How is this a W?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2017

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Nihilist:

How?

How is this a W?
I don't like him.

We've reportedly turned out gaze to Eriksen.

That's someone I want.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2017
bykebyke:

I don't like him.

We've reportedly turned out gaze to Eriksen.

That's someone I want.

Seen. So this is a case of a personal W for you at the expense of the Club.

Bykebyke W

Barcelona L

I can get jiggy with that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2017
Madrid could win d Spanish Super Cup, couldn't care less

After all we are the most decorated in the competition

Just saying by the way
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2017
I hope We witness the most ruthless version of Lionel Messi this season

I hope Winter comes for every team that faces Barcelona this season.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Skimpledawg(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2017
jonsnow92:

Naso...

Winter ko! Summer ni tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2017
jonsnow92:

he tried to do almost all, all by himself last season, playing everywhere on the pitch apart from defence. he needs help, luis suarez has become a waste of space scoring one out of ten chances, iniesta is slow, rakitic is inconsistent. apparently coutinho is lost, why don't we take our chance on marco reus? nor be only coutinho and dembele be player o. he might have had a lot of injuries last term but he might have a change of fortune. get me MARCO REUS.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
ddippset:
he tried to do almost all, all by himself last season, playing everywhere on the pitch apart from defence. he needs help, luis suarez has become a waste of space scoring one out of ten chances, iniesta is slow, rakitic is inconsistent. apparently coutinho is lost, why don't we take our chance on marco reus? nor be only coutinho and dembele be player o. he might have had a lot of injuries last term but he might have a change of fortune. get me MARCO REUS.
Hmmmm, Reus as a Neymar replacement or Iniesta's
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
jonsnow92:
Hmmmm, Reus as a Neymar replacement or Iniesta's
that's the mistake we keep making. replacing neymar is not sacrosanct and not cast on stone. we can tinker with our formations, we don't live and die on a 4-3-3!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
ddippset:
that's the mistake we keep making. replacing neymar is not sacrosanct and not cast on stone. we can tinker with our formations, we don't live and die on a 4-3-3!
Going by Rumours,Valverde might wanna play a 4-3-1-2 formation..With Messi playing behind the 2 up front..Suarez is one of those 2 and if we go by this suggestion,Reus would be other one of the 2..Reus scored 11 goals in all.comps last season,And spends most time in the sick bay..We dont wanna hand d goal scoring mantle to someone like that do we?..Seeing We already have Suarez who as at last season wastes significantly more.than he scores.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Breaking news! Philippe Coutinho hands in Liverpool FC transfer request

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Füccccccccccccck. angry angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
bykebyke:
Füccccccccccccck. angry angry
LMAO...Mehn how crazier can this Summer be for Us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thank God.

SkySport..fake news. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
jonsnow92:
Going by Rumours,Valverde might wanna play a 4-3-1-2 formation..With Messi playing behind the 2 up front..Suarez is one of those 2 and if we go by this suggestion,Reus would be other one of the 2..Reus scored 11 goals in all.comps last season,And spends most time in the sick bay..We dont wanna hand d goal scoring mantle to someone like that do we?..Seeing We already have Suarez who as at last season wastes significantly more.than he scores.
if the formation is 4 3 1 2 then Reus doesn't fit in actually. they need to look out for other players. the focus on dembele and coutinho might end up nowhere.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
He really handed in a transfer request. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awadi(m), BykeLaByke and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.