Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,771 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4617234 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nihilist:
Seems this Dembele has a history of dodgy transfer dealings

His transfer to Dortmund too was not without controversy.
Thoughts on us getting an upgrade on Neymar!? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dortmund fans are weird.

Their club sells most of their top players in their team to Bayern for peanuts and they don't flinch..

Ousmane is using BVB as a stepping stone to his dream club and they are angry...

LOL grin....like,sit your ass down..You support a selling club. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
bykebyke:

Thoughts on us getting an upgrade on Neymar!? grin

There isn't an upgrade on Neymar available in the market.

I don't even believe this dembouz dude is a close substitute.

And that's a good thing...for Team Ororo.

Jumpman Jumpman Jumpman Jumpman Whoop!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
bykebyke:
Dortmund fans are weird.

Their club sells most of their top players in their team to Bayern for peanuts and they don't flinch..

Ousmane is using BVB as a stepping stone to his dream club and they are angry...

LOL grin....like,sit your ass down..You support a selling club. grin grin

It's political..

Ever since Bayern gave them a loan when they almost went bankrupt
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nihilist:

There isn't an upgrade on Neymar available in the market.

I don't even believe this dembouz dude is a close substitute.

And that's a good thing...for Team Ororo.

Jumpman Jumpman Jumpman Jumpman Whoop!
Bookmarked.

Will come back to this when he comes off the bench to score his debut goal assisted by Messi on Sunday. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

It's political..

Ever since Bayern gave them a loan when they almost went bankrupt
Ohh..makes sense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
bykebyke:

Bookmarked.

Will come back to this when he comes off the bench to score his debut goal assisted by Messi on Sunday. grin grin
you seem so confident of barca signing dembele but you don't want coutinho..
why if I may ask ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
PianoWizard:
you seem so confident of barca signing dembele but you don't want coutinho..
why if I may ask ?
I don't want a Brazilian in the team,so I'm skeptical about him.

That's why I said I'm not "sure" I want him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
#ThrowbackThursday.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
bykebyke:
#ThrowbackThursday.

Raumdeuter, you may need to wear your glasses, to view the image bykbyke posted above.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Big Premier League clubs now so rich & powerful they can immediately reject €100m bids for their players grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
how come Neymar doesn't lose possession when playing for Brazil...... yh because possession football is not Neymar best suit. possession football suit Messi thats why he struggles with Argentina so much. Neymar in a counter attacking team is so heavenly deadly.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
bykebyke:

I don't want a Brazilian in the team,so I'm skeptical about him.

That's why I said I'm not "sure" I want him.
either way.. we should sign a player already.
it's been more than eight days since we sold neymar yet nothing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Neymar1095:
how come Neymar doesn't lose possession when playing for Brazil...... yh because possession football is not Neymar best suit. possession football suit Messi thats why he struggles with Argentina so much. Neymar in a counter attacking team is so heavenly deadly.
We never played possession football with Neymar here.

We tried adapting to him instead of him adapting to our style.

Which is why I never warmed up to him...LOL.

Find another excuse yo. tongue

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
^^ This one is actually shocking FFS.

Man took three slots. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
bykebyke:
We never played possession football with Neymar here.
We tried adapting to him instead of him adapting to our style.
Which is why I never warmed up to him...LOL.

Find another excuse yo. tongue
Which can confused barca fan be this.
Barca never played possession football with Neymar?? Jesus have seen enough please shift let me faint ha beg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
I find it extremely insultive and a huge slap to my face and the faces of all barcelona fans world wide that little dortmund and little liverpool have twice rejected our bids for both dembele and coutinho. "this our present boards have humiliated the club. "who are liverpool and dortmund to reject over a hundred million from barcelona, over players that are not half as good as the first leg of thiago alcantara. "This is humiliating and a huge Nonsense of the highest order. "Coutinho and dembele are not even worth 50 million together. "I blame the transfer of neymar for this nonsence. "players that aint worthy of lasing the booth of forma guovani dos santos of barcelona, are being bid 4 over 100 million and the bids are rejected. "we should 4get about this players and give our youths in lamasia pay rise in order to motivate them to replace xavi and neymar. "we should keep our 222 million.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dembele and coutinho will forever regret it, if they dont force their way to barcelona. "After this transfer market, barcelona will never bid for them again. "we should invest our 222m on our youth or we take our scouts to the south america league and fetch for good players as we are good at. "there is a reason why we have the best scouts in the world. "we should not waste money on over hyped players, we should scout for young xavi, ronaldinho in north america and south america
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I find it extremely insultive and a huge slap to my face and the faces of all barcelona fans world wide that little dortmund and little liverpool have twice rejected our bids for both dembele and coutinho. "this our present boards have humiliated the club. "who are liverpool and dortmund to reject over a hundred million from barcelona, over players that are not half as good as the first leg of thiago alcantara. "This is humiliating and a huge Nonsense of the highest order. "Coutinho and dembele are not even worth 50 million together. "I blame the transfer of neymar for this nonsence. "players that aint worthy of lasing the booth of forma guovani dos santos of barcelona, are being bid 4 over 100 million and the bids are rejected. "we should 4get about this players and give our youths in lamasia pay rise in order to motivate them to replace xavi and neymar. "we should keep our 222 million.

Shuu is it by force to selll your players.........
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Dembele and coutinho will forever regret it, if they dont force their way to barcelona. "After this transfer market, barcelona will never bid for them again. "we should invest our 222m on our youth or we take our scouts to the south america league and fetch for good players as we are good at. "there is a reason why we have the best scouts in the world. "we should not waste money on over hyped players, we should scout for young xavi, ronaldinho in north america and south america
I like your style
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thunder fire kloop and liverpool. "what nonsence!!! a whole barcelona for that matter..........I believe madrid will not bid 30million for coutinho and they wont even take dembele For 500 thousand pounds...barcelona are loosing their respect. Thanks to our stupid and slow boards.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Barca: Worst. transfer Ever. Rejected by two clubs for two players in one day. Sad! - Neymar u wicked hehehehe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

I don't think we have the best scouts in the world anymore
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Seriously, barcelona are gradually loosing their respect and honour. "I will bet on it that madrid will not even buy dembele for 200thousand pounds, if he was for sale. "madrid will not even drop 10million 4 coutinho. "I would never have believed, if i was told in a dream that barcelona will bid over 200 million pounds for dembele and coutinho. "A WHOLE BARCELONA" that had the greatest players and midfielders about three years ago. "This is an insult to xavi, deco, ronaldinho, iniesta and even thiago. "gosh!!!! this is not the barca i use to know. i feel ashame of our boards.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
airmark:
Rumdeuter, you may need to wear your glasses, to view the image bykbyke posted above.

You want to know the one that matters?

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
I feel like crying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

I don't think we have the best scouts in the world anymore
AS in ehn, seeing on sky sport live news every day about how liverpool and dortmund have rejected barcelona's bid, makes me want to punch our president in his forking face. "Politics have really destroy our scouting system.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
PianoWizard:
I feel like crying
Not yet when transfer window closes and barca didn't buy anybody hehehe cheesy
PianoWizard:
I feel like crying
Not yet when transfer window closes and barca didn't buy anybody hehehe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
PianoWizard:
I like your style
Bro this whole drama is annoying i swear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Neymar1095:

Not yet when transfer window closes and barca didn't buy anybody hehehe cheesy
Not yet when transfer window closes and barca didn't buy anybody hehehe
wickedt
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Neymar1095:

Shuu is it by force to selll your players.........
Its not by force and this is why i want us to stop bidding 4 them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Neymar1095:

Which can confused barca fan be this.

Barca never played possession football with Neymar??
Jesus have seen enough please shift let me faint ha beg.
Okay,Neymar1095.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m), korexes(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.