Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612482 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) ... (6199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Neymar 105 goals for Barcelona in 186 games

Hazard 72 goals for Chelsea in 249 games

Oya start dey reason am
Hazard and Neymar comparism is a stupid one to me.
In overall play Hidden would not measure up talk less of output.

Neymar plays and enjoys football
You don't need to argue with them because deep down they actually know the better player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Are you 2 jobless that you cant see what he said earlier below

You should be facing airmark and bykebyke bros.....my duty is to deliver mails nothing more. Thank you sir
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mybettingtips(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
DarkRebel69:
Whoever wants Christopher Carling's PDF of "Handbook on soccer analysis" should signify interest.

I need it bro.

Pls send it to shawlayb@gmail.com
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
hardeycute:

You don't need to argue with them because deep down they actually know the better player
Neymar that loses ball every 5 seconds. Abeg talk another thing. Same Neymar that has been playing in LWF/striker in 4-3-3 formation compare to Hazard that only play LWF last season since he came to Chelsea. Now Neymar is playing in a league Hazard conquered when he was 19/20 years old.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Are you 2 jobless that you cant see what he said earlier below

Mr man, what's my own there? I called cobhams express to do their work. Direct your letter to the sender or arrest the cobhams express man.

hardeycute:
[s]Hazard and Neymar comparism is a stupid one to me.
In overall play Hidden would not measure up talk less of output.[/s]

[s]You don't need to argue with them because deep down they actually know the better player[/s]

Hazard fights and detests football.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
hardeycute:

Neymar plays and enjoys football...Exactly.

He discards the collective need of the team to please himself only.

During his time here,he ignored anybody in the team not named Messi.

Unnecessary dribbles and what not just to pad his YouTube video compilations...I could go on and on and on.

I wish him goodluck in PSG...but I am 100% happy that he's gone.

Hazard is the opposite of everything I've typed here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Another player better than Neymar is Bale.

Since his arrival in Madrid..he's won them 3UCLs in 4years.

Neymar on the other hand made us renowned quarterfinalists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin

I heard paulinho scored an own goal in training..

Ahhh.. I'm laughing so hard I could cry..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

I heard paulinho scored an own goal in training..

Ahhh.. I'm laughing so hard I could cry..
lolz...own goal?...lmao

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
bykebyke:

Unnecessary dribbles and what not just to pad his YouTube video compilations...I could go on and on and on.

You are sounding ridiculous...despite being selfish,he had most assist last season

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
bykebyke:

[s]Since his arrival in Madrid..he's won them 3UCLs in 4years[/s].

The only trophy he won for Madrid was CDR

Neymar is miles ahead of Bale
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
bykebyke:

Neymar football is not tiki taka driven but showmanship and effective one.

I would welcome him in Madrid in 3years time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:
. Now Neymar is playing in a league Hazard conquered when he was 19/20 years old.
I hate this expression.Go take a look at Neymar's days at Santos in the Brazilian league,compare with the quality of football with that of France

With no doubt Hidden is good but not the better one

Take a look at his numbers

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:
Neymar that loses ball every 5 seconds. Abeg talk another thing. Same Neymar that has been playing in LWF/striker in 4-3-3 formation compare to Hazard that only play LWF last season since he came to Chelsea. Now Neymar is playing in a league Hazard conquered when he was 19/20 years old.
Can u explain exactly how Hazard conquered ligue1 bros
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
bykebyke:

grin
bykebyke:

The irony in this fucking post
Bale that scored just 2 goals last season and 0 goals the upper season in the champions league won it for them. Your stupidity is of the highest order.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
bykebyke:

I swear u are very stupid. Bale that has scored four goals for the past three champions league campaign won Madrid champions league. You brain is that of a Child.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hazard scored 36goals in 147appearance in ligue1 and u call that conquered. For Bleep sake that's average. Hazard even has a better record in epl scoring 57goals in 174appearance. Hidden is mediocre at best.
Dont ever compare a king to a God.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
hardeycute:
Neymar football is not tiki taka driven but showmanship and effective one.

I would welcome him in Madrid in 3years time
I say 2years time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bites bites bites..... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
bykebyke:
See your girl name. grin grin
Chizara. grin grin grin
grin
bykebyke:
See your girl name. grin grin
Chizara. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Another player better than Neymar.

Mane.

But he's not Brazilian,

He looks like a beast,

He's a nigga,

He's not named Maneinho. .so he's always overlooked.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
hardeycute:
I hate this expression.Go take a look at Neymar's days at Santos in the Brazilian league,compare with the quality of football with that of France

With no doubt Hidden is good but not the better one

Take a look at his numbers
Did Hazard move to Brazilian league. I don't see any sense in what you typed up there sorry.The fact is Neymar moved to a league Hazard conquered at 19/20.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Neymar1095:

Can u explain exactly how Hazard conquered ligue1 bros
It's obvious you started watching football since the emergence of Neymar. Enter YouTube type Eden Hazard at Lille.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:
Did Hazard move to Brazilian league. I don't see any sense in what you typed up there sorry.The fact is Neymar moved to a league Hazard conquered at 19/20.
Hazard conquered no shit keep deceiving your self there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:
It's obvious you started watching football since the emergence of Neymar. Enter YouTube type Eden Hazard at Lille.
So u are one of those YouTube clips niggas.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Neymar1095:
Hazard scored 36goals in 147appearance in ligue1 and u call that conquered. For Bleep sake that's average. Hazard even has a better record in epl scoring 57goals in 174appearance. Hidden is mediocre at best.
EPL fans are just deluded.Hype hype hype is what they do most.

I would not dare put B. ale and Neymar in the same sentence but want me to believe Hazard is a better player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dawesomeguy:

So u are one of those YouTube clips niggas.
You asked when did Hazard conquer league one. Someone that won league 1 young player of the year and player of the year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
hardeycute:
EPL fans are just deluded.Hype hype hype is what they do most.

I would not dare put B. ale and Neymar in the same sentence but want me to believe Hazard is a better player
You are the deluded one here. Hazard won player of the year both as young and senior player. Won French league with fucking Lille. Now if that is not conquer what is it then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
bykebyke:

His ability to convert chances and score goals...Lmao.

Someone pass me my asthma pump. grin grin grin
what do you want me to say na ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Neymar1095:
grin
The irony in this fucking post
Bale that scored just 2 goals last season and 0 goals the upper season in the champions league won it for them. Your stupidity is of the highest order.
Its just like saying Kane was highest goal scorer last season in epl, did those goals give Tottenham trophy. But costa's 20 goals gave Chelsea some vital point that won the league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
bykebyke:

Exactly!!!.. e clear say you know ball. Go watch his debut for PSG, he misplaced passes here and there. Hazard is more professional than Neymar. Only Barca kids argue this fact.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Neymar1095:
Hey kiddo Hazard won league 1 player of the year both as young and senior level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) ... (6199) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: elowa and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.