Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613233 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:
I hope you know the difference between clause and actual fee for. Goals don't really tell the story. Hazard is more professional than Neymar. Neymar is the Justin bibier of football and Hazard is Bruno mars. We all know is the better singer.

Both are the money shelled out for the players involved

Goals dont tell the story, assists dont tell the story, what tells the story? Shape of bumbum?

WHat does more professional mean? Garba Lawal is more professional than Okocha

Hazard can be Bruno Jupiter. But the fact remains he is 3 steps below Neymar

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:
You are the deluded one here. Hazard won player of the year both as young and senior player. Won French league with fucking Lille. Now if that is not conquer what is it then.

Schmeichel, Huth Drinkwater and Vardy won the league with fucckingg Leicester so they are better than Cech, Terry Lampard and Drogba
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Schmeichel, Huth Drinkwater and Vardy won the league with fucckingg Leicester so they are better than Cech, Terry Lampard and Drogba
Did any of those Leicester city player won player of the year. No correlation with what we are saying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:
Did any of those Leicester city player won player of the year. No correlation with what we are saying

Vardy won player of the year, Mahrez also won player of the year with fuccking Leicester

So they are better than Drogba and Hazard

Jamie Vardy has been named Barclays Premier League Player of the Season.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Vardy won player of the year, Mahrez also won player of the year with fuccking Leicester

So they are better than Drogba and Hazard
As if Hazard hasn't won epl player of the year. Like I said no correlation. Try another trick.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:
As if Hazard hasn't won epl player of the year. Like I said no correlation. Try another trick.

Hazard won with Chelsea Vardy Mahrez won with fuccking Leicester City. That is the difference

You told us Hazard won with Lille, I am telling you Vardy and Mahrez won with Leicester which is even a smaller team than Lille.

That is the correlation

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:
Baba am confused could you please list the things that makes Hazard a better player. I want to hear it from u
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Neymar1095:

Baba am confused could you please list the things that makes Hazard a better player.
so you watched neymar highlight for PSG but the only thing you point out is misplaced passes?....omo,I swear that is pure hate or delusion....even if you don't agree he is better than hazard(which is your personal view and you have right to your view) but pointing out the misplaced passes after watching a performance rated 10/10 is delusional af
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
Theflash98:
so you watched neymar highlight for PSG but the only thing you point out is misplaced passes?....omo,I swear that is pure hate or delusion....even if you don't agree he is better than hazard(which is your personal view and you have right to your view) but pointing out the misplaced passes after watching a performance rated 10/10 is delusional af
Person just go just dey jobless na to dey count person misplaced passes. Baba me i tire ooh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Marcelo and Cavajal forced him to raise the jersey, I hope they share the 5 game ban with him too.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
This august 16 and no player yet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Category1:
This august 16 and no player yet

Paulinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hensben will tell you that Hazard played in a tougher world cup than Neymar.

Or that Neymar played with better players like Hulk, Oscar, Jo Fred while Hazard played with useless players like Lukaku, DeBruyne, Mertens Dembele
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:
I hope you know the difference between clause and actual fee for. Goals don't really tell the story. Hazard is more professional than Neymar. Neymar is the Justin bibier of football and Hazard is Bruno mars. We all know who is the better singer.
Dude quit whining and counter the freaking argument! Jeez!

Who professional epp? Uhn?!

Counter his argument with something substantial and not giving us mumbo-jumbo of how Hazard is more professional. Damn!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Theflash98:
You dey mind them haterz? List wetin Hazard take dey better than Neymar... Till tomorrow, we never see response.cheesy

Any criteria you wan use, Ney dey better. Use clubside or countryside, Ney dey better. Person say Hazard dey more professional.cheesy

Is that a new criteria or what? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
dmcdad:

Counter his argument with something substantial and not giving us mumbo-jumbo of how Hazard is more professional. Damn!
Two Gboza for u baba
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lol, wtf! bykebyke you gats chain up ur fellow Barkabots, see as dem just de dirty ur abode alongside that nazi apari angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
weedtaker:
Lol, wtf! bykebyke you gats chain up ur fellow Barkabots, see as dem just de dirty ur abode alongside that nazi apari angry
Imagine a person defending hazard by saying he is more professional than neymar..wtf?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
dmcdad:

Hazard dey tuck in his jersey pass Neymar, Hazard no get tattoo, Hazard dey go house by 7PM Neymar dey sleep for club. Hazard dey answer "yes sir" when coach call him name

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
dmcdad:

Hazard conquered league 1 at the age of 19/20. #fact
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
I am not a fan of using stat to compare players if it is so I would've said Lampard>>Iniesta. I watch and played football so I know a real pro when I see one and Hazard is one of them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
3-0 win tonight.

Let's go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Countinho isnt ready to play for LFC again, he has issued an ultimatum. He is Barca bound.

This board and the previous one under Rosell stinks to high heavens
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
bykebyke:
3-0 win tonight.

Let's go.

Dreams by The Game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:
Hazard conquered league 1 at the age of 19/20. #fact
Mahrez conquered Epl
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
Neymar1095:

Mahrez conquered Epl
He conquered epl yet no club want to sign him. Lol

We are discussing Neymar and Hazard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Maybe Messi needs a new challenge. I can see him leaving Barcelona next summer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hello barka fans. Hope y'all are ready to wet your pillows tonight? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:

z
Arsenal and Roma bidded for him baba.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:

am not discussing Hazard and Neymar with you. You are clueless and pointless
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Neymar1095:

am not discussing Hazard and Neymar with you. You are clueless and pointless
You this Neymar fan boy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
hensben:

Just like no club want to sign Hazard

(1) (2) (3) ... (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.