Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4589713 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
Airmark, Raumdeuter, Diggz, Lana1,Nihilist, you guys are evil, Y'ALL made Byke deactivate....his spirit will haunt y'all grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2017
Byebye bykebyke byebye barca .... bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 12:01am On Aug 17, 2017
Wow it's been a while here.

Madrid just dey rape Barca anyhow these days.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 12:01am On Aug 17, 2017
No power to even throw party for this useless thread. Make una no worry we go come start fasting and prayer session for una probably una go avoid relegation cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Airmark, Raumdeuter, Diggz, Lana1,Nihilist, you guys are evil, Y'ALL made Byke deactivate....his spirit will haunt y'all grin grin grin grin

No worry urself guy man go show with new moniker latest by weekend grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Skimpledawg(m): 12:03am On Aug 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:
That niqqa really deactivated?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2017
Skimpledawg:

That niqqa really deactivated?

Na so we see am o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Na you people wey dey quote and reference someone wey claim say he dey bipolar I blame.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2017
diggz:

No worry urself guy man go show with new moniker latest by weekend grin cheesy

Sure thing, but I go miss d crazy bykebyke. . ..e no go dey talk like dt with the new moniker
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 12:08am On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:08am On Aug 17, 2017
This is just a preseason. Season starts weekend. We haven't fixed the issues that plagued Barca last season. We're weak in so many areas. The coaching staff should see all of it and fix them. I remain positive that the new coach can turn things around.

Forza Barca!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:09am On Aug 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Na you people wey dey quote and reference someone wey claim say he dey bipolar I blame.

grin grin grin maybe he was bipolar for real.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:12am On Aug 17, 2017
diggz:
No power to even throw party for this useless thread. Make una no worry we go come start fasting and prayer session for una probably una go avoid relegation cheesy cheesy
Ordinary loss...byke deactivate.
If you throw parry perren...na suicide report you go had from some others here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by princesuko(m): 12:13am On Aug 17, 2017
bykebyke:
Workhorse midfielders with less vision than a blind old man.

Piss poor management of the club,who managed to convince fans of the club that all was well.

No one in this thread except me consistently saw this shït coming....but Princesuko,Barcablood and Jpmoriarti always argued with me that all was well.(Hope you three get hit by a summersaulting truck)

Goodluck with all the EPL fans/Madrid fans(especially Nihilist) who are gonna have a feast with you lots.Because if we are being honest,I was the only one who wasn't a slowpoke here.(Yes,majority of you are quite stupid)

It's being your boy Byke.

And I'm out.

How Nice of You to start Changing Ringtone, I don't remember you singing this song back in 2015 about Rakitic. When I said Paulinho is better than What we currently have, You argued otherwise(Which Says a lot actually). Rakitic kept Misplacing passes and he is damn slow at least with Paulinho we have someone who is a ball winner and quite a Technical Player.

You foresaw nothing of note, You were part of the bandwagon calling for the head of Enrique, now that he is gone we are actually worse off.

Valverde takes the blame here, how can you try a new tactic against the best team in the World, it felt like the Players were Sulking.

What was it You Foresaw again? You Seem to Change Prophecies quite a lot. You were in the Sell Neymar team, then you changed it to You only said we should Sell Neymar then get a Controlling Midfielder.(Which controlling midfielder is available now? factor that with Suarez decline) You are Everything in this thread but a seer, You are tactically Blind actually and a glory hunter too.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:16am On Aug 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:

grin grin grin maybe he was bipolar for real.
Bipolar my azz.
any body can claim anything on nairaland.
Who says he doesn't have more than 1 moniker here.

He is just in the mold of kobojunkie, musiwa, dayokanu people.

irregular way of putting forward their points or arguing against popular stances just for the fun of it but not bipolar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimffo(m): 12:22am On Aug 17, 2017
Lol. The man deactivated. grin

My guys are evil. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimffo(m): 12:23am On Aug 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:25am On Aug 17, 2017
Cobham boys, who will go deliver dese mails to Bykebyke in the after life.....

Cc Diggz, Skimpledawg, Griffon. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 12:41am On Aug 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

I'm disappointed in u and that flash guy, u pretend to love barca, but wen neymar left, u guys turned against us....
U guys should stop adding more pains to the fans, coz I can't even read comments from the front page and I came to barca thread to read and see contributions, but it still makes no difference.

I just want my barca to be wat it used to be...all our board should just resign!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 1:17am On Aug 17, 2017
I blame Valverde first and foremost. He got his tactics wrong in the first half. We looked disjointed both in attack and defense with the left flank ostensibly barren and nothing going on.

We lacked urgency and really if RM were really at it, they would have really hammered us in the first half.

Overall, it is clear Paco, Andre, Digne, Alba do not cut the mustard. Semendo on the other hand looks like a decent signing so far. Rakitic and even Busquets were particularly bad today. As per Suarez, he has continued with his clumsy play from last season.

We really do need fresh legs and ideas at the moment so I welcome Coutinho and Dembele as well as Paulinho.

We are still Barca; More than a club and we have been here before (2004, 2008, 2013). We always come back some how some way.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Who else should be blamed, other than agbaya apari of germany? cheesy Bykebyke's action makes me wanna print messi's name on my chelsea jersey.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 1:52am On Aug 17, 2017
They should not sign players na,, they should be aka-gum.
Stinginess and greed.
I am so sure manu or Chelsea or even arsenal with discipline will finish us.
Let us be managing the club like this.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elnino4ladies: 2:07am On Aug 17, 2017
See teeth gnashing everywhere

Long may your woes continue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Eruditor:
Rakitic and even Busquets were particularly bad today.

Jeez, raumdeuter come and see your busquit o, a defensive midfielder that can't defend cheesy

[img]https:///media/8-17-2017/eeWa2O.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:58am On Aug 17, 2017
airmark:

Jeez, ramdeuter come and see your busquit o, a defensive midfielder that can't defend cheesy

Yeeehh airmark I dey find your Krychowiak, the last time I saw him they were using him to mop floor here

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 3:50am On Aug 17, 2017
All dis raking na ontop nothing. Barca will still beat many teams hands down. I personally still do not see anything wrong with this team, they just need to get motivated and re-oriented that's all. New signings will not help, 'sexy' football will not help. They have to knuckle down and get 'dirty'. Leave the Barca way first and focus on results, then the mojo will return!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 3:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Category1:

I'm disappointed in u and that flash guy, u pretend to love barca, but wen neymar left, u guys turned against us....
U guys should stop adding more pains to the fans, coz I can't even read comments from the front page and I came to barca thread to read and see contributions, but it still makes no difference.

I just want my barca to be wat it used to be...all our board should just resign!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 17, 2017
I miss the old barca
This stupid bartomeu needs to go
Whenever I come across the name ascensio e dey pain me..Just for a mere 2m barca no sign this boy...But I still believe in my team..We surely clinch treble this season e go shock all u epl/madrid fans.
See as shameless madrid wan die with celebration forgetting say barca dey in transition, new coach and losing out on one of their star player, plus alot of weak spots....Next el clasico we will surely pile up that 5goals and shove it down madrid throat...Semedo, Dembele and coutinho with two additional players will surely boost our squad..#ForcaBarca

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 4:13am On Aug 17, 2017
emmyspark007:
I miss the old barca
This stupid bartomeu needs to go
Whenever I come across the name ascensio e dey pain me..Just for a mere 2m barca no sign this boy...But I still believe in my team..We surely clinch treble this season e go shock all u epl/madrid fans.
See as shameless madrid wan die with celebration forgetting say barca dey in transition, new coach and losing out on one of their star player, plus alot of weak spots....Next el clasico we will surely pile up that 5goals and shove it down madrid throat...Semedo, Dembele and coutinho with two additional players will surely boost our squad..#ForcaBarca

Oga don't. Be a blind fan

Your not more barca than those calling for bartomeau resignation trend on Twitter

If only you know how weak this team is right now. You go just keep quiet

Any small team with sense will rubbish this club

Midfiled zero
Defense a joke

Striking? If messi leaves barca is dead
Same can't be said of Madrid without Rinaldo

I did not bother to watch the second leg. Cause I like listening to my mind

This board has killed this club. The earlier you realise this the better

We are stuck with old players who other clubs don't even want for free

We bought lots of useless player like song. Mathieu. Vermalen Douglas. Turam who had past his prime

Defense? Pique is sh!t right now. Take umtiti out and we wud be raped say and night

If there is a time to make mouth as a barca fan . now is not the time.
Trebles don't happen with luck
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 4:50am On Aug 17, 2017
Stergen should focus more he is relaxed maybe cos of no competition.... But this is not the stergen We know... He reminds me of pinto... Dammmit

Pique should leave tweeting for others and forget one rubbish president ish and play his game.. We miss the old pique

Umiti.... The black puyol... I like his confidence, he's got future... But the future is now... Add to your game, pls?

Alba... Wacky wacky as always, also needs competition, digne should be given more chance...

Vidal... Can Vidal return back to the holes he came from??

Semando... I can't say much, but I think he's descent....

Busquet.... He's good days are behind him, pls.... He needs awakening....

Iniesta..... Baba Is old, pls just follow the path of xavi and let the likes of Alena samper Roberto and Denis prove themselves.....

Rakitic.... Guy is trying is best, doesn't just seem to be enough at this time....

Delefue... I don't even know how to spell his name.. Why did we resign him again?

Suarez...... I will advice we cash on him asap.. He has lost his touch and nothing good can come out of him again.... He can't fuckin. g dribble or make a simple pass.. My guy trips on ball.. Shiiiiiiit

Paco?
Gomes? Go back to protugal
Arda. Go to China
Macheck.... I still believe in you

Messiiiiii.......***************************************************************************************************************************************
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 5:42am On Aug 17, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

grin grin grin

Rip bykebyke and may the valkryies transport your body from the battlefield to the halls of Valhalla, into the bosom of the mighty allfather, Odin himself......

...So that Thor can use his magic hammer, Mjolnir, to drum hiphop beats on your skull, while Loki sings the praises of the one true football God - Lord Ororo of Madeira. grin

See you in the afterlife, or in your new account - which ever comes first.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 5:49am On Aug 17, 2017
So its now that pep segura and the Barcelona website will talk about coutinho and dembele...rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.