Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4616694 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
See this cretineous cretin and a societal reject, a product of anal rape and anal birth talking trash, for the last ten years, barca has won more than 20 trophies, madrid has not won more dan 12, "we won 6 laliga compare madrid's three, we defeated madrid 16 times compare to your eight victories, thunder rape u there, u swine.

It wasn't long ago I said you will only make noise like the empty drum u are grin but this your noise seems kinda different tonight though .......you sound like a bytch on heat getting rimmed by Ur gorilla looking g@y partner grin

Are you ok at all? Have you had your meds today? Hope you have had dinner tonight? What will poverty not cause o.... gawd!! Your first rant came off like a mentally challenged patient who desperately needs attention grin Burr.....Ur second rant is nothing short of a hungry starving child who needs to be fvcked in the arsss to eat a meal in a day. No wonder you are the steeewpid arsss, dimwitted, poorer version of a poor bobrisky, you demented son of a mushin olosho.....a posterboy for everything not right in the world,a confirmed ret@rd, with an extensive history for being the most ridiculous poster on NL sports section.

You are so daft.....even goats are shocked at ur acute steeeewpidity.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Neimar:

dunno

join d league of elite teams dt won the treble grin

Barkadots cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
you are so stupid that the word stupidity has to be replaced with your name in the dictionary, "its funny how a block head like you with a brain filled with dustin powder, will call barcelona uefalona, mayb your foolish self has forgoteen what u guys did to bayern munich. "mehnn ure the most animalistic individual in nairaland, mayb you dont know that barcelona holds the greatest defeat given to madrid, in 1955 we killed madrid 15-1, in 1926 we killed madrid 16-0 in copadelrey, mehn!! dnt provoke me boy, ure 2 small to go into war with me. "you bastard and a nonentity.

you're so daft you can't even read what I wrote.

i wrote shitlona cause u guys are currently shit..I can't involve myself in a shouting match with a lowlife drug addict like yourself!

you're an idiot if one ever existed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
diggz:

It wasn't long ago I said you will only make noise like the empty drum u are but this your noise seems kinda different
bla bla i din't even read what you wrote because its obvious that ure now crying like a little piglet, i stated facts and u came online ranting like an hiv aids infested son of a skelenton. "I am not the reason why ure an apology to condom factory, ure a disaster to planet earth and ur type needs to be burn to death by the society so that ur smelling and incorrigible flawed mentality wont contaminate the public. "You are a fool amongs fool, an ajegunle tout that steals phones to log into nairaland, soon you will be caught and ur dick will be cut off and fried for you to eat. "You systematic and a programmed Hegoat, i blame your parents 4 having sex in a cassava farm that resulted to your birth.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
mcfarlin:

you're so daft you can't even read what I wrote.

i wrote shitlona cause u guys are currently shit..I can't involve myself in a shouting match with a lowlife drug addict like yourself!

you're an idiot if one ever existed.
I have not even started and you and that your criminal brother have started crying, i am still soft on you guys, when i change to my alternate, you will have no option than to commit suicide, because that is what you truely deserve, to be hanged up side down.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
stuff46:
Byke, dmcdad, ollah1, why cant this board not go after Koke. He wont cost this outrageously and negotiatin with Atleti wont be this hard.
With transfer ban hanging over their head? Nah nah nah... They will never sell!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I have not even started and you and that your criminal brother have started crying, i am still soft on you guys, when i change to my alternate, you will have no option than to commit suicide, because that is what you truely deserve, to be hanged up side down.

start wetin?

sort out your life first... thank God you've agreed you have dissociative personality disorder.

I think we can start from there...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
mcfarlin:

start wetin?

sort out your life first... thank God you've agreed you have dissociative personality disorder.

I think we can start from there...
IF i really start giving you insult, believe bro, you will kill your pathetic self this night, go to romance session and other section and ask who dlordsamurai is, if i change to my whitewizard alternate account, i will diss both u and ur family and by the end of tomorrow the pics of ur parents will be all over this thread, i can go to the extreme to hurt you and that your criminal brother. "just continue, your cup is getting filled up.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chelsea winger Willian is now in pole position to replace Neymar at Barcelona, according to France Football.

Abeg make e be true o..willian would really be good at barca, playing alongside messi will surely upgrade him to a world class player...Willian my favourite chelsea player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
diggz:

Barkadots cheesy cheesy
I am still waiting 4 u, to say something that will hurt me and let me start killing you everyday till month end. "u drop a kindergateen diss and ran away, i know ure now viewing as a guest, but i have created 6 alternates 4 u only, to kill u and bury u in this thread for this week. "I am waiting 4 u.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
k
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Schalke have offered star midfielder Leon Goretzka to Barcelona in order to avoid him leaving for free to Bundesliga rivals Bayern Munich, reports Mundo Deportivo.

Barcelona have held talks with PSV Eindhoven regarding a potential deal for teenage winger Steven Bergwijn, according to gianlucadimarzio.com .
Bergwijn recently extended his contract with PSV until 2021, and Barcelona are exploring the possibility of signing the 19-year-old either now or in the January transfer window.

So many rumours yet no official signing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I am still waiting 4 u, to say something that will hurt me and let me start killing you everyday till month end. "u drop a kindergateen diss and ran away, i know ure now viewing as a guest, but i have created 6 alternates 4 u only, and i am digging 4 ur socia media accounts, to kill u and bury u in this thread for this week. "I am waiting 4 u.
Guy abeg no kill pesin for this our lovely thread grin
All this barca haters are obviously pained as we are the club with most trophies in Europe, and we are unique. Dem just dey jealous, majority of them na man u fans wey we don rape back to back...so abeg ignore them..Dont derail this beautiful thread...Instead discuss about our likely new signings like di maria

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
emmyspark007:

Guy abeg no kill pesin for this our lovely thread grin
All this barca haters are obviously pained as we are the club with most trophies in Europe, and we are unique. Dem just dey jealous, majority of them na man u fans wey we don rape back to back...so abeg ignore them..Dont derail this beautiful thread...Instead discuss about our likely new signings like di maria
Ure right sir, they aint worth our time. " i am still waiting for barca to tell us that its the work of an hacker, but if indeed the board are pushing through to sign dimaria, then we will have no choice than to accept him. atleast its better than not signing any player at all.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
See this cretineous cretin and a societal reject, a product of anal rape and anal birth talking trash, for the last ten years, barca has won more than 20 trophies, madrid has not won more dan 12, "we won 6 laliga compare madrid's three, we defeated madrid 16 times compare to your eight victories, thunder rape u there, u swine.

All bark and no bite. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
diggz:

Barkadots cheesy cheesy

ordinary small treble una nr fit win

hhahahahaha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
diggz:

It wasn't long ago I said you will only make noise like the empty drum u are grin but this your noise seems kinda different tonight though .......you sound like a bytch on heat getting rimmed by Ur gorilla looking g@y partner grin

Are you ok at all? Have you had your meds today? Hope you have had dinner tonight? What will poverty not cause o.... gawd!! Your first rant came off like a mentally challenged patient who desperately needs attention grin Burr.....Ur second rant is nothing short of a hungry starving child who needs to be fvcked in the arsss to eat a meal in a day. No wonder you are the steeewpid arsss, dimwitted, poorer version of a poor bobrisky, you demented son of a mushin olosho.....a posterboy for everything not right in the world,a confirmed ret@rd, with an extensive history for being the most ridiculous poster on NL sports section.

You are so daft.....even goats are shocked at ur acute steeeewpidity.

Lol, baba Diggz, I see what you did there, u kon sharply carry rimming enter this thread, u no dey dull bros.

Na Rimming be the latest for sports board now. Jekanmo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Di Maria. cry cry cry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 4:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, baba Diggz, I see what you did there, u kon sharply carry rimming enter this thread, u no dey dull bros.

Na Rimming be the latest for sports board now. Jekanmo grin

Bwuahahahaha cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 5:09am On Aug 24, 2017
jonsnow92:
Barcelona just announced they would sue Neymar for 8.5M breach of Contract

Definitely some toes were stepped after Neymar's recent attack on the Board.
Karmal is a damn..Your club used shady deal to get Neymar and he did same thing to your club why the cry.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 7:16am On Aug 24, 2017
Yonce:

That's why they are called barkadots grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2017
We need a top club in our group.

Can't be arsed getting false confidence against shït teams and then get battered in Quarter final...then idiots blame it on Leo.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2017
VivaLaByke:
We need a top club in our group.

Can't be arsed getting false confidence against shït teams and then get battered in Quarter final...then idiots blame it on Leo.
True!

Recent transfer speculation states that we are likely to sign Chelsea's Willian real soon and that we have already agreed personal terms with the player...I personally admire willian alot and I will be really glad if the deal finally pulls through, willian will be really good at barca and would easily fill in neymars void
What do you guys think about willian as a barca player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 24, 2017
emmyspark007:

True!

Recent transfer speculation states that we are likely to sign Chelsea's Willian real soon and that we have already agreed personal terms with the player...I personally admire willian alot and I will be really glad if the deal finally pulls through, willian will be really good at barca and would easily fill in neymars void
What do you guys think about willian as a barca player
He's shït....won't happen.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2017
VivaLaByke:

He's shït....won't happen.
Lol most people underate willian sha

But wouldn't you prefer us signing willian to di maria.

If willian won't happen, who are we now likely to sign before end of transfer window...willian is relatively easy to sign...At the moment we never hear any recent better news on dembele sef and who knows whether liverpool will finally cash in on coutinho (as they are still playing well without him irrespective of his massive impacts).
Abeg o at at all na im bad pass if we miss out on all our targets we are doomed this season. This board is slow as Bleep and can't get the job, we let seri slide despite the hype on him having barca dna, we are also missing out on one of bundesligas best miedfielders goretzka who easy to sign and will likely end up in bayern next transfer window if we dont snap him now.
While barca board is sleeping; madrid just signed one of brazils hotshot in vinicious juniour plus their numerous star studded young squadron whereas barca dey targer declining players like di maria and chelsea bench warmer grin.

How I wish say I dey barcelona now; I for don spearhead movement to ensure the removal of this current board. For this board to remain till 2020 na big Bleep up...

Anyways if them begin Bleep up too much beyond redemption I go just respect myself port to man city atleast I wouldn't expect so much from them...At the end of the day na nigerian I be I no be spanish man grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2017
My choice of signings (ALREADY LINKED TO US) in descending order of preference: Coutinho, Dembele, William, Seri, De Maria, NOBODY!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol most people underate willian sha

But wouldn't you prefer us signing willian to di maria.

If willian won't happen, who are we now likely to sign before end of transfer window...willian is relatively easy to sign...At the moment we never hear any recent better news on dembele sef and who knows whether liverpool will finally cash in on coutinho (as they are still playing well without him irrespective of his massive impacts).
Abeg o at at all na im bad pass if we miss out on all our targets we are doomed this season. This board is slow as Bleep and can't get the job, we let seri slide despite the hype on him having barca dna, we are also missing out on one of bundesligas best miedfielders goretzka who easy to sign and will likely end up in bayern next transfer window if we dont snap him now.
While barca board is sleeping; madrid just signed one of brazils hotshot in vinicious juniour plus their numerous star studded young squadron whereas barca dey targer declining players like di maria and chelsea bench warmer grin.

How I wish say I dey barcelona now; I for don spearhead movement to ensure the removal of this current board. For this board to remain till 2020 na big Bleep up...

Anyways if them begin Bleep up too much beyond redemption I go just respect myself port to man city atleast I wouldn't expect so much from them...At the end of the day na nigerian I be I no be spanish man grin
If it's not Dembele and a controlling midfielder like Seri,I don't want anybody.

Not signing anybody means Benedito's motion has a huge chance of succeeding.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2017
VivaLaByke:

If it's not Dembele and a controlling midfielder like Seri,I don't want anybody.

Not signing anybody means Benedito's motion has a huge chance of succeeding.
Even if beneditos motion succeed; its not important for now because the season has already started.
When will they conduct election and when will a new board start functioning.
It will only serve as another distraction and will surely affect the club and players one way or another..Abeg make them just sign dembele even though na 150, goretzka, willian as backup...We need backups with experience and potentials imagine if messi get injury, who will spearhead our attack
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2017
Yonce:

Even the picture you uploaded has put you to shame already. "madrid only best barca in champions league and spanish league. "barcelona still holds the highest in copa delrey, spanish super cup, world club cup and uefa super cup, so whats exactly ur point now, and in the last 11 years, barcelona has won more than 22 cups and madrid has not won more than 12 cups. "so once again, barca is still the best.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2017
Barkadots cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2017
emmyspark007:

Even if beneditos motion succeed; its not important for now because the season has already started.
When will they conduct election and when will a new board start functioning.
It will only serve as another distraction and will surely affect the club and players one way or another..Abeg make them just sign dembele even though na 150, goretzka, willian as backup...We need backups with experience and potentials imagine if messi get injury, who will spearhead our attack
The election will be done in a year's time if Benedito's motion succeds ...I can take one more shïtty season than allow Bartomeu as Barcelona's president until 2021.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2017
Lionel messi's dad is holding secret meetings with manchester city and guadiola. "hmmmmm barca fans are about to get hit with the biggest heartbreak in history.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Joseph901 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.