Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4634509 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) ... (6211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
hustleranthem:
na u b d goat...if u no b barca fan just swerve from this place..
grin. Are u the Goat?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Someone should tell me veratti's achievements and records then we can start talking..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Neymar1095:
grin. Are u the Goat?
na ur papa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
hustleranthem:
na u b d goat...if u no b barca fan just swerve from this place..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Come to think of it Will any barca player even see Shirt in Psg self! Uhmmm only Messi and maybe busquet. The rest na bench LMAO.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Neymar1095:
grin. Are u the Goat?
Guy seriously I hate the way you are trying to downgrade Rakitic..That guy is light years ahead of veratti...Isco never suffered him the way verratti suffered..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
calculator123:

Guy seriously I hate the way you are trying to downgrade Rakitic..That guy is light years ahead of veratti...Isco never suffered him the way verratti suffered..
Oya keep the rakitic na. Stop complaining About Barca midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
VivaLaByke:
After the first round of international break matches...the top5 players in the world are.

1.Messi

2.Hazard
3.Paulinho
4.Isco
5.Victor Moses

Debate your highly respectable mother.

How dare you? Have you forgotten the GOAT scored a hat trick against a group of farmers and butlers from Faroe Islands?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Super-Agent Mino Raiola with Xavi Simons � shocked shocked

This is man is a bad influence o.. he shouldn't come and spoil the boy for us.. he's one of the reasons i still have faith in Barcelona.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
hustleranthem:
Someone should tell me veratti's achievements and records then we can start talking..
Bro God bless you for saying the obvious truth and defending rakitics honour on this thread...I will pick a stable rakitic over veratti anyday. I am a fan of rakitic even before he joined barca sef. I have never for once really cared about veratti. French league is bullshit and they tend to overhype some players..I doubt veratti will come close to achieving half of rakitics trophy laden career...Rakitic is declining no doubt but he is still a world class midfielder albeit highly underrated even by some ungrateful cules

Veratti is good but he is fucking overated.
With this psg star studded squad make we see whether them go fit reach champions league final or even win their league sef grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
calculator123:

This is jumping from fry pan to fire..
Paulinho is a lower version of Ivan...
Right now..Paulinho can definitely not be worse an Rakitic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Neymar1095:
Come to think of it Will any barca player even see Shirt in Psg self! Uhmmm only Messi and maybe busquet. The rest na bench LMAO.

Barca keeper bench psg keeper
Suarez bench cavani
Busquets must start for psg

Infact aside neymar and maybe veratti (He is overrated sha) no psg player fit see shirt for barca. tongue

See as psg shamelessly lose 4-0 lead

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
emmyspark007:

Bro God bless you for saying the obvious truth and defending rakitics honour on this thread...I will pick a stable rakitic over veratti anyday. I am a fan of rakitic even before he joined barca sef. I have never for once really cared about veratti. French league is bullshit and they tend to overhype some players..I doubt veratti will come close to achieving half of rakitics trophy laden career...Rakitic is declining no doubt but he is still a world class midfielder albeit highly underrated even by some ungrateful cules

Veratti is good but he is fucking overated.
With this psg star studded squad make we see whether them go fit reach champions league final or even win their league sef grin
I tell u bro..too much disrespect for rakitic and I am even surprised some so called Barca fans actually support that notion of veratti better than rakitic..for which planet? Too many plastic fans on this thread and I have been observing for a while now..I know the true fans on this thread..there are some players in a club you don't disrespect because they have achieved and made history with the club..comparing rakitic with that little rat (veratti) is the greatest insult and I am telling them to show me his records and stats then we can talk..when rakitic was his age,we all know what he had achieved already..no b to dey run round field like reckless chicken be say u sabi ball..

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
disgusting *spits* shey dis one na thread? undecided barkabots

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
I keep saying it.

The standards we have for a Barça midfielder is low.

Rakitic puts in an average performance + a goal and he's World Class.

He can't turn,rarely breaks the lines with his passes and do not even get me started on his poor technique.

But he scored and didn't lose the ball 20 times,so he is worldclass.

When Rakitic starts receiving with his back to the opposition,and refuses to turn & pass it back to the CBs all game,then we can start comparing him to Verratti his God.

Rakitic has only been good in his first season at Barca...He's been absolute shïte apart from that first season and I won't even hesitate to trade him for a midfielder in the Segunda division.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
modextus:
Super-Agent Mino Raiola with Xavi Simons � shocked shocked

This is man is a bad influence o.. he shouldn't come and spoil the boy for us.. he's one of the reasons i still have faith in Barcelona.
men,make this man no think am o..that boy is a genius..that boy must not be mislead by any agent o.I am sure he will remain at barca..but this agent na winch o..he fit don bribe the boy parents o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
VivaLaByke:
I keep saying it.

He can't turn,rarely breaks the lines with his passes and do not even get me started on his poor technique.

When Rakitic starts receiving with his back to the opposition,and refuses to turn & pass it back to the CBs all game,then we can start comparing him to Verratti his God.

Rakitic has only been good in his first season at Barca...He's been absolute shïte apart from that first season and I won't even hesitate to trade him for a midfielder in the Segunda division.
how many defence splitting passes does veratti give in PSG? Apart from collecting red cards and injuries...do you call that one a midfielder?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
hustleranthem:
how many defence splitting passes does veratti give in PSG? Apart from collecting red cards and injuries...do you call that one a midfielder?
He's given more in a season than Rakitic has tried in his whole career.

Do not mention me on this issue again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
hustleranthem:
men,make this man no think am o..that boy is a genius..that boy must not be mislead by any agent o.I am sure he will remain at barca..but this agent na winch o..he fit don bribe the boy parents o
That's my fear. He recently said Messi should leave Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
Neymar1095:

Oya keep the rakitic na. Stop complaining About Barca midfield.
we need an attack minded midfielder hence my complain...But never downplay Ivan Inputs..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
hustleranthem:
I tell u bro..too much disrespect for rakitic and I am even surprised some so called Barca fans actually support that notion of veratti better than rakitic..for which planet? Too many plastic fans on this thread and I have been observing for a while now..I know the true fans on this thread..there are some players in a club you don't disrespect because they have achieved and made history with the club..comparing rakitic with that little rat (veratti) is the greatest insult and I am telling them to show me his records and stats then we can talk..when rakitic was his age,we all know what he had achieved already..no b to dey run round field like reckless chicken be say u sabi ball..
Your reasoning is so on point bro.
No mind all those yeye fans.
Veratti is overrated and shouldn't be compared to rakitic cos dem no dey thesame class. Rakitic cv even before im come barca go swallow veratti.
Veratti no sabi score even to assist na problem
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
VivaLaByke:

He's given more in a season than Rakitic has tried in his whole career.

Do not mention me on this issue again.
I dare u to bring his stats let's compare..stop arguing blindly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
I have read unfair criticisms about I. Rakitic on this thread and must say the criticisms are unfounded, albeit unsubstantial. The problem we had last season was the coach who in a desperate attempt to change how the team plays went overboard with needless tactics, player combinations that screwed up the very element that made the team great.

Aside being averagely good at controlling the tempo of a game, I don't see where M. Veratti comes close to I. Rakitic. Our midfield is shitty not because of the players but how they're instructed to play. We lost some games we shouldn't because of the coach. The away game to Juve comes to mind,with the silly 3-5-2 with losers like J. Matheu and A. Gomez playing. Same as the game at Paris and the draw at home in the Classico with the introduction of A. Turan in midfield when we were leading, playing better and the opposition coach had yet to make a sub.

I believe if this coach is as good as we all hope, then the average players can really up their game. Guys like S. Roberto, G. Deulofeu and D. Suarez are young prodigies That have alot to offer if properly managed. It's about time to give the young ones opportunities to come of age.

A. Turan is still in the team and has a lot of quality. He plays best on the left wing as we've all witnessed him do time and again in Neymar JNR's absence. What this team needs is good coaching, and we'd just be glad we didn't waste money buying players who might not even gel with the team. It's a shame we let some decent lads go(S. Samper, E. Munir and Co).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
modextus:
That's my fear. He recently said Messi should leave Barca.
I swear this boy is good..see as he dey control midfield like a boss..he might not be loyal tho..money is a huge factor these days
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mcleo007:
I have read unfair criticisms about I. Rakitic on this thread and must say the criticisms are unfounded, albeit unsubstantial. The problem we had last season was the coach who in a desperate attempt to change how the team plays went overboard with needless tactics, player combinations that screwed up the very element that made the team great. Aside being averagely good at controlling the tempo of a game, I don't see where M. Veratti comes close to I. Rakitic. Our midfield is shitty not because of the players but how they're instructed to play.

I believe if this coach is as good as we all hope, then the average players can really up their game. Guys like S. Roberto, G. Deulofeu and D. Suarez are young prodigies That have alot to offer if properly managed. It's about time to give the young ones opportunities to come of age.

A. Turan is still in the team and has a lot of quality. He plays best on the left wing as we've all witnessed him do time and again in Neymar JNR's absence. What this team needs is good coaching, and we'd just be glad we didn't waste money buying players who might not even gel with the team. It's a shame we let some decent lads go(S. Samper, E. Munir and Co).
u r a true fan..last season was a case of misplaced tactics from the coach..I just pray they prove the critics wrong this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
emmyspark007:

Your reasoning is so on point bro.
No mind all those yeye fans.
Veratti is overrated and shouldn't be compared to rakitic cos dem no dey thesame class. Rakitic cv even before im come barca go swallow veratti.
Veratti no sabi score even to assist na problem
I have watched his clips on YouTube and the only thing the guy sabi do na to slide and tackle recklessly..he can't even time his tackles..I even place Jean Seri higher than him..that guy would have been a better signing for barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
VivaLaByke:
I keep saying it.

byke go sleep I swear your head dey hot,when you wake I dey sure say your head go don cool.. Your veratti how many defense splitting pass him do give? na to dey collect airtel and MTN na him he sabi rubbish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
hustleranthem:
I have watched his clips on YouTube and the only thing the guy sabi do na to slide and tackle recklessly..he can't even time his tackles..I even place Jean Seri higher than him..that guy would have been a better signing for barca
boss I hail oh...Veratti is just aggressive that is all...He isn't even in my top 5 list of midfielders now self..overrated nigga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
calculator123:

boss I hail oh...Veratti is just aggressive that is all...He isn't even in my top 5 list of midfielders now self..overrated nigga.
we have a paulinho now who is twice aggressive..lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
"Arda Turan has a lot of quality."

Lmaoooo.....That made me spit out my Ribena.grin grin

That's all for today folks.......I'm out.

*Logs Out*

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
snowstormm:
My Top 5 players in the world currently

1.messi

2.ronaldo

3.neymar(my fav)

4.isco

5.hazard

My top 5 young talent

1.mbappe(3rd fav after neymar and messi)

2.dembele

3.asensio

4.pulisic

5.martial

honourable mention:donarumma

my top 5 mildfielders currently

1.isco

2.modric

3.pogba

4.veratti

5.eriksen(he is underated)

honourable mentions:busquet,herrera,

My top 5 strikers currently

1.lewandowski

2.aubemyang

3.cavani(scoring 40 goals isn't easy)

4.Suarez(he is declining)

5.benzema

honourable mentions: morata,belotti,icardi,mbappe,falchion

my top 5 defender's

1.Sergio Ramos

2.bonucci

3.Marcelo

4.godin

5.chiellini

honorable mentions:varane,pique

my top 5 goalkeepers

1.neuer

2.de gea

3.Buffon

4.donarumma

5.navas

honourable mentions:lloris,coutouis

my top 5 dribblers

1.neymar

2.messi

3.hazard

4.isco

5.dembele

Constructive criticism on this list is allowed or you can make your own list

I might have forgotten some players..will update the list when I remember

Cavani wouldn't make my top 10 striker

He only scores against those ligue 1 cripples
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Neymar1095:
grin Roberto wont even see shirt in West Brom
Hehehehehehehehehehehe
LMAO
Jesus Christ.

U are a very big M0R0N I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) ... (6211) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kilishihunter, Baddestguyp(m), FergieRaww(m), jpmoriarti(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.