Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613849 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2017
Yahoo1:
We should all consider the fact that in life one is allowed to be greedy,adventurous or whatever it was that took Neymar to PSG, because when we bash Neymar it seems like he is supposed to be living out his footballing life to please Barca fans. We should move on and focus on the performance of the team per se without blaming Neymar all the time. Next: Juventus
Infact Drop your account number.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2017
Yahoo1:
We should all consider the fact that in life one is allowed to be greedy,adventurous or whatever it was that took Neymar to PSG, because when we bash Neymar it seems like he is supposed to be living out his footballing life to please Barca fans. We should move on and focus on the performance of the team per se without blaming Neymar all the time. Next: Juventus
Infact Drop your account number LMAO.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2017
Afam4eva:
O boy, i thought we sold you to PSG. Wetin you dey do here?
once a cule, Always a cule.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 10, 2017
I want to kill Rakitic FFS. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:14am On Sep 10, 2017
Marlon Played The Full Game Against Monaco. Good To See Him Getting Play Time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iamnlia(m): 2:23am On Sep 10, 2017
adegwurulez:
Semedo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>carvajal
You need to be hanged by the balls
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 3:20am On Sep 10, 2017
VivaLaByke:
I want to kill Rakitic FFS. angry angry
Calm down....the guy Had 2 assists
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:59am On Sep 10, 2017
11pm last night after the match..Team just won by 5 goals yet socis are outside the Camp Nou on queue to vote for the motion to send Alagba Bartomeu out.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:16am On Sep 10, 2017
Beating Juve on tuesday will be a big massive statement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 6:32am On Sep 10, 2017
KingTom:
did you just seriously compare the importance of Morata and Neymar? Smh
Manure fans that is the only part you picked out of the whole write up. Yes Morata was very important for Real Madrid last season. Go to Real Madrid Dan page and see how they crying and gnashing of why did Zidane allow Morata go to Chelsea, that Benzema is Sh1t at scoring and now injured too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2017
iamnlia:

According to what I've seen this season.. Nelson semedo is better than Carvajal..
This is Barcelona fans thread not for madridiots
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2017
snowstormm:
lolz....valverde isn't anything special..it's messi that will save his a*ss
If you are true fan?.. you will know valverde is playing a big impact on this team. He rotates squad efficiently.. Is it until the coach comes on pitch and scores that you know he is working well.. do you know how many coaches failed a FCB?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2017
snowstormm:
lolz....valverde isn't anything special..it's messi that will save his a*ss
If you are true fan?.. you will know valverde is playing a big impact on this team. He rotates squad efficiently.. Is it until the coach comes on pitch and scores that you know he is working well.. do you know how many coaches failed at FCB?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2017
hensben:
Manure fans that is the only part you picked out of the whole write up. Yes Morata was very important for Real Madrid last season. Go to Real Madrid Dan page and see how they crying and gnashing of why did Zidane allow Morata go to Chelsea, that Benzema is Sh1t at scoring and now injured too.
They were crying lol tell me another story hensbrain Baba the goofy oaf. Neymar was an integral part of Barcelona indeed him going is like a missing vital organ to barca who'll need an organ transplant, while I'm not saying Morata is not important to Madrid you can't compare the two you can't! As for those fans bros e be like say you no know those Spaniards dem no like Benzema at all left for them Spaniards should dominate the entire line up if not for the brilliance of Ronaldo they would have been calling for his head as well, case in point Bale.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2017
KingTom:

They were crying lol tell me another story hensbrain Baba the goofy oaf. Neymar was an integral part of Barcelona indeed him going is like a missing vital organ to barca who'll need an organ transplant, while I'm not saying Morata is not important to Madrid you can't compare the two you can't! As for those fans bros e be like say you no know those Spaniards dem no like Benzema at all left for them Spaniards should dominate the entire line up if not for the brilliance of Ronaldo they would have been calling for his head as well, case in point Bale.
He wasn't comparing Neymar and Morata in his post rather what they brought to their respective team. Morata won 15 points for Real Madrid last season. It's not just home base Real Madrid fan but across the globe who are wailing of Morata' departure.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2017
hensben:
He wasn't comparing Neymar and Morata in his post rather what they brought to their respective team. Morata won 15 points for Real Madrid last season. It's not just home base Real Madrid fan but across the globe who are wailing of Morata' departure.
Abeg give me your weed dealer's number
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2017
cumz:

Calm down....the guy Had 2 assists
What he said after the match,makes me want his head on a spike.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2017
idreezbaba:

If you are true fan?.. you will know valverde is playing a big impact on this team. He rotates squad efficiently.. Is it until the coach comes on pitch and scores that you know he is working well.. do you know how many coaches failed a FCB?
Leave them.

Luis Enrique is the most useless coach we've had in our history.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2017
VivaLaByke:

What he said after the match,makes me want his head on a spike.
What did he say?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Leave them.

You are correct!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Leave them.

Haba,.. that's too harsh.. the fact Luis Enrique didn't do well in his last season with Barcelona doesnt mean he is useless. he won 9 trophies out of possible 12 during his stay at FCB
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2017
ironprocs:

What did he say?
"We are with the President and the Board 100%."

A statement that might probably take steam away from Benedito's motion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2017
idreezbaba:

Haba,.. that's too harsh.. the fact Luis Enrique didn't do well in his last season with Barcelona doesnt mean he is useless. he won 9 trophies out of possible 12 during his stay at FCB
Yes...and also made me want to kill myself for two years out of 3...due to the horrendous football his team played.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2017
KingTom:

Abeg give me your weed dealer's number
Awon werey 100% says it all.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2017
Dembele showed his huge maturity on the pitch with that assist to Suarez.

I know players who would have shot or tried to dribble in that situation.

*coughs* *coughs* Neymar *coughs*

More to come...This just started. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2017
VivaLaByke:

"We are with the President and the Board 100%."

A statement that might probably take steam away from Benedito's motion.
It doesn't take the steam away though IMO.Rakitic isn't a senior player in that team,Those that needs to pass the message are passing the message,The pictures with Neymar on the same day The board said it'll sue Neymar. Messi's refusal to sign the contract, Even Yesterday Iniesta said he doesn't want to discuss any contract terms yet, The fans that needs to vote were screaming Bartomeu out yesterday,It was the warming up of Dembele that turned attention of the fans.

Rakitic should better stick to maintaining the tempo he played with yesterday throughout the season and stop been stupid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2017
jonsnow92:
It doesn't take the steam away though IMO.Rakitic isn't a senior player in that team,Those that needs to pass the message are passing the message,The pictures with Neymar on the same day The board said it'll sue Neymar. Messi's refusal to sign the contract, Even Yesterday Iniesta said he doesn't want to discuss any contract terms yet, The fans that needs to vote were screaming Bartomeu out yesterday,It was the warming up of Dembele that turned attention of the fans.

Rakitic should better stick to maintaining the tempo he played with yesterday throughout the season and stop been stupid.
Its the new formation that is helping rakitic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2017
iamnlia:

Hollup

Wait for it

Semedo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>carvajal

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2017
rozayx5:

wrong thread

bet i wud hear another sermon if barca played draw or lost

please go and mourn your draw against levante undecided
I wonder why you want to waste words on a Madrid fan.

Let them discuss with their equals, Girona.

Let the real title contenders analyze their chances. Abeg any sociedad fan in the house?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2017
idreezbaba:

If you are true fan?.. you will know valverde is playing a big impact on this team. He rotates squad efficiently.. Is it until the coach comes on pitch and scores that you know he is working well.. do you know how many coaches failed at FCB?
after only 5 matches.. you have realized that he rotate the squad well? or didn't Enrique also rotate this squad?

And name any coaches apart from Tata Martino who failed at Barca in the last 12 years?

so because I didnt seeing anything special in valverde that why I am not a true fan? your logic is bleeped up..don't be deceive by a 5 0 win against espanyol...we won 7 0 against Celtic in UCL last season

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2017
grin
adegwurulez:

Let the real title contenders analyze their chances. Abeg any sociedad fan in the house?

Yes sir grin
adegwurulez:

Yes sir
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2017
KingTom:
did you just seriously compare the importance of Morata and Neymar? Smh
No bro...but atleast neymar has been replaced...Madrid still hasnt replaced morata...And you don't see any complaint

or when man utd sold ronaldo,even when we sold ronaldinho

(1) (2) (3) ... (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.