Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613367 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2017
idreezbaba:

Haba,.. that's too harsh.. the fact Luis Enrique didn't do well in his last season with Barcelona doesnt mean he is useless. he won 9 trophies out of possible 12 during his stay at FCB

Any dunderhead coach with MSN at his disposal could win said number of trophies.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2017
ElCule:
grin
Yes sir grin
Yes sir
Ah, a fellow title contender.

How many goals are you guys planning on dishing this mid-table boys when you faceoff next weekend?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2017
some people are celebrating an assist here when most new players are celebrating their debut goal

Don't any deceive the only thing dembele did was the assist and he won one or two fouls...he was extremely nervous and decide to keep things simple(deulofeu can also do that)

And for those looking for any chance to bring down neymar..he first goal was on his debut,he scored after he was subbed on against atletico Madrid in super cup

Many fair weather or those who only watch Barca match twice in 2 months won't remember this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2017
Mcleo007:

Any dunderhead coach with MSN at his disposal could win said number of trophies.

that's what am saying..with MSN or messi atleast...any average coach will win many matches convincingly and some trophies... that's why am not impressed by valvarde yet

many were calling for his head against Madrid but now he is the best thing since sliced bread cause we best espanyol and eibar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2017
VivaLaByke:

"We are with the President and the Board 100%."

A statement that might probably take steam away from Benedito's motion.
Was he asked or he just said it without anyone asking.....if he was asked was he supposed to say i hate this board or something?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2017
ironprocs:

Was he asked or he just said it without anyone asking.....if he was asked was he supposed to say i hate this board or something?
lolz..that's true
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2017
snowstormm:
some people are celebrating an assist here when most new players are celebrating their debut goal

Don't any deceive the only thing dembele did was the assist and he won one or two fouls...he was extremely nervous and decide to keep things simple(deulofeu can also do that)

And for those looking for any chance to bring down neymar..he first goal was on his debut and he also subbed on in the 70 minutes and scored on 90 minutes in super cup against atl Madrid...we won 1 0 on aggregate through his lone goal

Many fair weather or those who only watch Barca match twice in 2 months won't remember this
so what is your point really? we won 5 nil. our record signing came in on 60 plus minutes and gave a long range assist past 2 defenders. there were so many things to be happy about last night. if we didn't win the game so superbly trust me no one would even be happy about dembele's assist. so are we supposed to be sad? why are you such a kill joy?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2017
ironprocs:

He was asked what he thought of the board...Instead of speaking for himself....He said "WE".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2017
ironprocs:

He was asked what he thought of the board and the motion..Instead of speaking for himself....He said "WE".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2017
jonsnow92:
It doesn't take the steam away though IMO.Rakitic isn't a senior player in that team,Those that needs to pass the message are passing the message,The pictures with Neymar on the same day The board said it'll sue Neymar. Messi's refusal to sign the contract, Even Yesterday Iniesta said he doesn't want to discuss any contract terms yet, The fans that needs to vote were screaming Bartomeu out yesterday,It was the warming up of Dembele that turned attention of the fans.

Rakitic should better stick to maintaining the tempo he played with yesterday throughout the season and stop been stupid.
Leave the mallam.

Dropped his first 6/10 in over 2years and felt he had the right to chat shït.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2017
VivaLaByke:

He was asked what he thought of the board and the motion..Instead of speaking for himself....He said "WE".
Ok
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2017
ddippset:
so what is your point really? we won 5 nil. our record signing came in on 60 plus minutes and gave a long range assist past 2 defenders. there were so many things to be happy about last night. if we didn't win the game so superbly trust me no one would even be happy about dembele's assist. so are we supposed to be sad? why are you such a kill joy?
Lolz..Am not a kill joy and am entitled to my own opinion.....lmao,that the first time am hearing a long range assist

Am not criticizing anyone,am just keeping some people grounded and keeping the expectations minimal....some are already typing semedo>carvajal,it won't be long before you will start seeing rakitic better than isco or how valverde is better than zidane

we play well yesterday but that also happen last season...do you remember how the liked of pelvicky was shouting treble last season..what later happen?

the game against juve will give me/us better opinion about the team...And it was last month Madrid embarrassed us and the likes of bykebyke deactivated his account cause he has high expectations

do you get my point? juve match is important cause all our early matches seems easy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2017
Neymar1095:
Infact Drop your account number LMAO.
lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2017
snowstormm:
Lolz..Am not a kill joy and am entitled to my own opinion.....lmao,that the first time am hearing a long range assist

Am not criticizing anyone,am just keeping some people grounded and keeping the expectations minimal....some are already typing semedo>carvajal,it won't be long before you will start seeing rakitic better than isco or how valverde is better than zidane

we play well yesterday but that also happen last season...do you remember how the liked of pelvicky was shouting treble last season..what later happen?

the game against juve will give me/us better opinion about the team...And it was last month Madrid embarrassed us and the likes of bykebyke deactivated his account cause he has high expectations

do you get my point? juve match is important cause all our early matches seems easy
Semedo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> carvajal

Coman beat me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2017
adegwurulez:
Semedo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> carvajal

Coman beat me
No need for that..everyone is entitled to his or her stupid opinions

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2017
snowstormm:

No need for that..everyone is entitled to his or her stupid opinions
Then why dafuq are you pained?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
adegwurulez:
Then why dafuq are you pained?
where did you see me using paracetamol?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mcleo007:

You know what? .. Go to Wikipedia and search for coaches.. when you know the meaning.. come back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
snowstormm:
after only 5 matches.. you have realized that he rotate the squad well? or didn't Enrique also rotate this squad?

And name any coaches apart from Tata Martino who failed at Barca in the last 12 years?

so because I didnt seeing anything special in valverde that why I am not a true fan? your logic is bleeped up..don't be deceive by a 5 0 win against espanyol...we won 7 0 against Celtic in UCL last season
Bro.. You are lost.. coaches are not footballers that need to score a goal or assist on their debut.. most people think coaches don't do any work.. Just tell me what is the special thing you want a coach to do on his debut? that ernersto valverde hasn't done.. tell me hun
and please please whether you like it or not.. Luis Enrique is part of the few coaches that have won the treble.. not even mourinho has done that.. Luis Enrique is a nice coach..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Profpsalm(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
snowstormm:

same thing on my mind too. Just hope they play well in the juve game too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
snowstormm:

where did you see me using paracetamol?
Semedo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>carvajal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
snowstormm:

lol. long range assist grin. watch again. the way he threaded that pass into the box to evade 2 retreating defenders and meet suarez was cool.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
adegwurulez:

Semedo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>carvajal
1 million likes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
G. A. O. T

Ivan Rakitić: “Tomorrow he’ll give us another ball to sign — I really don’t know what to write on it this time.”

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
ironprocs:

Its the new formation that is helping rakitic
No.He played well yesterday cos he didn't have to baby sit the Right Back..Then again its his first above average performance in a long while..He hasn't earned the right to yarn dust.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
snowstormm:

And for those looking for any chance to bring down neymar..he first goal was on his debut
and he also subbed on in the 70 minutes and scored on 90 minutes in super cup against atl Madrid...we won 1 0 on aggregate through his lone goal

lai mohammed. Go and check again you're wrong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Leave the mallam.

Dropped his first 6/10 in over 2years and felt he had the right to chat shït.
Leave am..He hasn't learnt diplomacy..He should have learnt from What Valverde said in his own interview.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
snowstormm:
No bro...but atleast neymar has been replaced...Madrid still hasnt replaced morata...And you don't see any complaint

or when man utd sold ronaldo,even when we sold ronaldinho
I agree with you I don't know why fans are still after Neymar be it betrayal or greed the guy is gone there's nothing they can do about it. My only grouse was comparing his importance to a bench warmerwarmer like Morata the Ronaldinho and Ronaldo comparisons are spot on correct. The fans should get over Neymar jare, because very soon they'll see him in a Madrid shirt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
modextus:
lai mohammed. Go and check again you're wrong.
lolz...I know one fool will quote me about this issue

plz respect your self and Google the fact..his first goal was against atletico coming on from the bench

the only mistake I made was the game was 1 1 not 1 0..and we won cuz of away goal scored by neymar

And am not talking about pre season game here so go back and check and come back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
idreezbaba:

Bro.. You are lost.. coaches are not footballers that need to score a goal or assist on their debut.. most people think coaches don't do any work.. Just tell me what is the special thing you want a coach to do on his debut? that ernersto valverde hasn't done.. tell me hun
and please please whether you like it or not.. Luis Enrique is part of the few coaches that have won the treble.. not even mourinho has done that.. Luis Enrique is a nice coach..
wasn't valverde that coached Barca against real Madrid when we were beaten home and way

can you now plz crawl back to your hole?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
idreezbaba:

And like I said before it won't take more than 2 minutes to Google if mourinho has ever won a treble

he won treble in inter in 2010

few fans like you are the reason people called cules "up barka"... you don't think before typing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
I don't know..people have MB/data to talk trash here but they don't have MB to crosscheck their fact on Google?

it seems I will only be responding to sensible people

(1) (2) (3) ... (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.