Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4583819 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) (2623) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good win tonight. The team played well.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good Night.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chanchit:
Abeg, I need those memes used in trolling Messi that he has never scored against Buffon. I'm sure Madrid fans are busy whipping it off the internet.
I can't wait till he scores against chelsea grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
To clear some confusion created by our resident boy here

he didn't fought with anyone,he refused to shake his hand which was a payback cause neymar was booked for diving but he was clearly fouled...and that 18 years old was laughing at him,and still want to shake his hand after the match..And their is one pitch invader(Celtic fan) who almost kicked mbappe,so he expect him to still shake his hands after that?...and he got history with Celtic since his Barca days

sorry for posting this here

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
VivaLaByke:

He was nervy today...but that's expected.

I'm happy because he understands his role in the team's collective setup...Something a certain someone couldn't comprehend in his 4years here.
Exactly

Infact this season His major work should be to work for the collective play of the team.. I don't want to get too excited about this season sha cos I haven't forgotten that 5-1 Madrid gave us..Intact I'll judge our chances on Dec 23rd.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Olamyyde:
Don't worry, you would be Served.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
homesteady:

Especially in the 2nd half, he was quite lost!
True
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
jonsnow92:
Best players on the Pitch today

1) Messi : LA pulga is on boss level this season

2) Iniesta: Don is replicating the level he was on between 2008-2013..He should be properly nurtured this season,Keep him on the bench for less important matches in order to keep him fit and fresh for the second half of the season..He is the Key to our title winning chances this season

3) Semedo: To think We bought him for around 35M is funny considering City got Danilo for 35,Walker for 54 and Mendy for 54 too,He was really instrumental and is bringing out the best in Pique..If he can keep it up over 50+ games remains to be seen

4) Busquets: He keeps giving Other DMS tutorials on how to play as a DM..He was so instrumental tonight,linking up well with Iniesta and Rakitic, Intercepting play and always available for the Ball to turn defence into Attack

Other notable mentions are Alba and Stegen

Flop of the match By Far Dembele and Suarez.

We'll seriously miss Busquets. He's a slow silent killer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
I'm really happy with the way we played. Good football!
I haven't really watched any of our games since after the 1st leg vs Real Madrid, so I'm really impressed by the progress made.

We have flying and functional fullbacks, our midfield is now functional, we are playing like a team and not just 9 and 3 players like before, triangles are coming back... . And it can only get better with time.

Even though this was not necessarily Juventus strongest XI, it was still a strong team and we really did well against them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
if only Suarez can be the Suarez of 2015,, we would be unstoppable.
As for dembele,, we give him benefit of doubt. He is a great player.
Dembele - upcoming world best player

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
jonsnow92:
Exactly

Infact this season His major work should be to work for the collective play of the team.. I don't want to get too excited about this season sha cos I haven't forgotten that 5-1 Madrid gave us..Intact I'll judge our chances on Dec 23rd.
LOL...okay o. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
If Messi and Ronaldo were to combine into one body it would be

Messi's dribbling
Messi's playmaking
Messi's vision
Messi's finishing
Messi's set pieces
Messi's IQ
Ronaldo's heading

What a player.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by atheist5(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Olamyyde:

we dey wait for una
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
idreezbaba:
Ernesto valverde haters
Nelson semedo haters
Ivan rakitic haters
come out now!!
rakitic is the 2nd best player on the pitch today!!!
if u don't know football,stop saying trash..let not a goal deceive you,brother..did u watch iniesta at all today..busquet,semedo n few odaz were above rakitic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Puyol on twitter

He knows

We all know Too.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buffon: "Yes Cristiano also scored 2 against me, but for me, Messi is much better than him. I hope he wins Ballon D'Or." [tuttosport]

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS

Buuufffffoooooooonn.....Best GoalKeeper in the world Bayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybehhhhhhhhh. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
semedo is a beast of guevedan

#la bette
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
TLona1:
If Messi and Ronaldo were to combine into one body it would be

Messi's dribbling
Messi's playmaking
Messi's vision
Messi's finishing
Messi's set pieces
Messi's IQ
Ronaldo's heading

What a player.

Pity all these Ronaldo fangirls and give Ronaldo the finishing so that they would have no reason to complain. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
snowstormm:
semedo is a beast of guevedan

#la bette

Neymar goal was sweet ohh! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
It seems things aren't going as planned for Madrid fans this season

anyway,am expecting ronaldo to off his shirt after scoring against apoel tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
TLona1:

We'll seriously miss Busquets. He's a slow silent killer
No be seresere..I can say there's an 80% chance Busquets would go into coaching...Same as Xavi

Their footballing I.Q is too high to just waste with Playing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
let us be frank and sincere those goals ronaldo scored against Buffon were tap-in goals.

If Messi and Barcelona continue in this form for the rest of this year. Messi would win balon d'or.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
homesteady:

yea,he is really playing well there

his departure is a win win..good for him,good for us

but I think he will suffered from bad coaching at Barca..pep didn't coach,he was coached by Tata,vilanova and Enrique.they failed to extract the best from him but he was still a beast
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
PianoWizard:
let us be frank and sincere those goals ronaldo scored against Buffon were tap-in goals.

If Messi and Barcelona continue in this form for the rest of this year. Messi would win balon d'or.
he doesn't need to continue in this form...He just need to win the champions league..gbamm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
snowstormm:
yea,he is really playing well there

his departure is a win win..good for him,good for us

but I think he will suffered from bad coaching at Barca..pep didn't coach,he was coached by Tata,vilanova and Enrique.they failed to extract the best from him but he was still a beast
Kilode?..Neymar wasn't coached by Vilanova and Enrique extracted the best he could get from Neymar even at the expense of the team self.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MoR2(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
homesteady:

as in eh but d odas he missed sha,
i was expecting juvent 2 beat barca but that messi is just magic
juve just fell short
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
jonsnow92:
Kilode?..Neymar wasn't coached by Vilanova and Enrique extracted the best he could get from Neymar even at the expense of the team self.
OK..oops,I didn't know that he wasn't coached by vilanova... And Enrique can extract the best from anyone...I think Enrique knows his potential and tries to make him the main man which is wrong move when you have messi

no matter how the coach tries,I think neymar and messi cant reach their best level playing with each other...now messi is playing better so does neymar...but he should have gone to an epl team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
semedo!!!! I just like that name grin

And I like fullback with speed...semedo is the truth though he still isn't carvajal level
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
lets stop comparing Neymar and Dembouz,the former is the better player! but we should continue to remember that Dembele is just a 20year old who made made his debut 3days ago! Mbappe scored? what has that got to do with anything?. Dembele has played with 3 different teams in 3years and in three different leagues. let the young man settle! i stand to be corrected, Neymar scored just 13 goals in his first season with Barca and he was 22, so i don't get why you guys are angry with Dembele who has not even played up to 90mins total.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
snowstormm:
semedo!!!! I just like that name grin

And I like fullback with speed...semedo is the truth though he still isn't carvajal level
i don't get! how would you know? and what's the standard?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
ddippset:
What crisis? We're going 30 unbeaten.

The vote of no confidence against the board should still be implemented though.

Messi just keep saving this useless board.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
This fat idiot insulted our fans when he was subbed out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) (2623) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: reeechy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.