Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4633416 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2017
grin grin
This is how messi use to always smart in group stages oooo..... When it reach knock out stages now he will disappear..Last season and the previous season. Nor be too rush for grp stage and leave for quarter final. lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:29am On Sep 13, 2017
Since his CL debut in 2013, Neymar has been involved in 37 CL goals (G22, A15), only @Cristiano & Messi have more.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 13, 2017
snowstormm:
semedo!!!! I just like that name grin

And I like fullback with speed...semedo is the truth though he still isn't carvajal level

STFU

Who d fvck is carvajal and what d fvck does he plays
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:35am On Sep 13, 2017
PSG beat Barcelona 4 nil 6 months ago. Before they had Mbappe and Neymar . I won't be losin any sleep over that.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:38am On Sep 13, 2017
PSG trio of Cavani, Mbappe & Neymar (CMN) is the hottest strike force in Europe & are well placed to go all the way in the UCL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:15am On Sep 13, 2017
3 points

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 1:16am On Sep 13, 2017
Messi scored twice against Buffon in a group stage game, he's the GOAT. Didn't Ronaldo do that on the greatest occasion? The UCL FINAL........Barca fan logic sha.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 1:36am On Sep 13, 2017
snowstormm:
semedo!!!! I just like that name grin

And I like fullback with speed...semedo is the truth though he still isn't carvajal level
shut the Bleep up.. carvajal isn't a legend
mention
dani alves
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 1:36am On Sep 13, 2017
Yahoo1:
i don't get! how would you know? and what's the standard?
carvajal has been facing the big players for like 3 seasons now and he is consistent

semedo needs to keep up on his performance for like one season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 1:39am On Sep 13, 2017
idreezbaba:
shut the Bleep up.. carvajal isn't a legend mention dani alves
Dani alves and semedo?
haba,if I compare them..you should be the one slapping or correcting me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 2:18am On Sep 13, 2017
snowstormm:
carvajal has been facing the big players for like 3 seasons now and he is consistent

semedo needs to keep up on his performance for like one season
Go and watch carvajal's first season. He struggled.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 2:20am On Sep 13, 2017
Goodnyt y'all

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 13, 2017
Melvyn11:
Messi scored twice against Buffon in a
group stage game, he's the GOAT. Didn't
Ronaldo do that on the greatest occasion?
The UCL FINAL........Barca fan logic sha.

Abi ooo. I dont know why barka fans are this foolish...
WTF!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 3:58am On Sep 13, 2017
Linkfield:

Abi ooo. I dont know why barka fans are this foolish...
WTF!

oya cry nau

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 4:04am On Sep 13, 2017
Krasid:
PSG eliminating Barca in this season's UCL is written in the stars.

go nd beat apoel

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 4:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Neimar:

go nd beat apoel

So many salty Madrid fans here

I can only wish them more salty draws after they sold.morata who helped them last season and kept useless bale and benzmiss

grin grin cheesy angry grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 5:47am On Sep 13, 2017
Until someone else changes that..

Semedo is the best buy of the summer transfer window
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 5:51am On Sep 13, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Until someone else changes that..

Semedo is the best buy of the summer transfer window

Dude looks like he been in barca for years

And defends well too

The major weak link I'm barca defense looks like pique

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2017
homesteady:

Pity all these Ronaldo fangirls and give Ronaldo the finishing so that they would have no reason to complain. grin

Lol... Even the finishing sef, Messi still better

Put Messi for Suarez position first, u go know

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2017
Guy. This our new formation is kind of confusing.. the attacking front exactly.. Messi is playing as a false 9 nine.. if this continues.. all the goals will be scored by messi and Suarez importance will be left out .
Also in the match.. There was no LWF

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2017
Melvyn11:
You know you are sick and there is nobody to tell you.....when you and your fellow madridiots were saying if he is the goat why has he not scored against buffon well he scored now and you are here saying trash.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 7:13am On Sep 13, 2017
Melvyn11:

While one scores and has a great performance, the other gets lost throughout the whole game and still scores through tap ins.

That's the difference.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 7:15am On Sep 13, 2017
ironprocs:

You know you are sick and there is nobody to tell you.....when you and your fellow madridiots were saying if he is the goat why has he not scored against buffon well he scored now and you are here saying trash.

Lol

If u walk they'll say u can't fly, if u fly they'll say u can't swim, if u swim they'll say u can't walk on water. I just tire for them.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2017
rozayx5:

Dude looks like he been in barca for years

And defends well too

The major weak link I'm barca defense looks like pique
pique? weak link? don't let his unserious looks deceive you. pique might get a bad game when he underrates the opposition cus he's playful by nature but when pique means business he's always rock solid.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2017
Guys Our defence is now solid compared to those days.. Samuel umtiti is the main man now.. He is playing well now and he is controlling the defence well. . Pique is now solid too .. Nelson semedo is just too cool.. He is a natural 2 .. Jordi Alba?.. You know him already.. Speedster and always dominating the attack
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2017
idreezbaba:
Guys Our defence is now solid compared to those days.. Samuel umtiti is the main man now.. He is playing well now and he is controlling the defence well. . Pique is now solid too .. Nelson semedo is just too cool.. He is a natural 2 .. Jordi Alba?.. You know him already.. Speedster and always dominating the attack
We need a left winger....if not alba will start getting tired by half time, its not easy to be running forward and back like that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2017
ironprocs:

We need a left winger....if not alba will start getting tired by half time, its not easy to be running forward and back like that.
Yeah.. Exactly.. We don't have LWF again.. I have finally gotten the coach idea.. When deulofeu is on pitch he will play LWF ,messi will play free role/false 9. ..When dembele is on pitch he will play RWF so we won't have LWF and messi plays free role/false 9 ... It's cool.. That's the best we can do now.. we can't send midfielders to the wings.. so we will be utilizing jordi Alba and Nelson semedo.. They both have speed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2017
jonsnow92:
Kilode?..Neymar wasn't coached by Vilanova and Enrique extracted the best he could get from Neymar even at the expense of the team self.
I no believe say that guy Na barca fan with the kin things he dey yarn I no believe

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2017
rozayx5:

So many salty Madrid fans here

I can only wish them more salty draws after they sold.morata who helped them last season and kept useless bale and benzmiss

grin grin cheesy angry grin grin
You don't get it dp you? Don't you know if Morata were there he would actually play like a striker I mean score goals and expect chances. Something a certain impotent Portuguese won't like grin he prefers Benzema who would come face to face one on one with the keeper as a striker and pass the ball to a winger to score grin that's the logic FFS so to keep Okobo Portuguese happy the board sold Morata. Watch their matches and laugh yourself silly grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2017
KingTom:

You don't get it dp you? Don't you know if Morata were there he would actually play like a striker I mean score goals and expect chances. Something a certain impotent Portuguese won't like grin he prefers Benzema who would come face to face one on one with the keeper as a striker and pass the ball to a winger to score grin that's the logic FFS so to keep Okobo Portuguese happy the board sold Morata. Watch their matches and laugh yourself silly grin

Savage cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I expect more wailing on this thread soon
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2017
rozayx5:

Savage cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I expect more wailing on this thread soon
They are coming for my head grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by atheist5(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2017
Melvyn11:
messi for me as always been the greatest player i know of before this game and am not a barca fan

(1) (2) (3) ... (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.