Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4594980 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Theflash98:

Lolz..he is good....I have been neymar fans since his Santos day when he was 19 years old and messi messi since he was 20 cause I see greatness in them at early age....same as mbappe..though I also like dembele and timo werner
I understand you jare my brother, at least he's proven himself to be more than a one season wonder grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
where is that useless neymar troll who called messi a fraud grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
dmcdad:
He did! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I thought you said you didn't care about Argentinacheesy

Every barca fans does. smile
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
lol. there's this story trending about chile. they were the ones who reported messi. also they were the ones who reported bolivia for fielding an ineligible player. bolivia had drawn with chile and beaten peru. if chile had let it slide they would have had that one point advantage on peru at the end. so they 'judased' bolivia. bolivia forfeited all points won in those 2 games, giving chile 2 extra points and peru 3 extra points. lol. so the irony is that if they hadn't reported bolivia, they would have qualified ahead of peru. poor chile! grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
3rd to 6th and 6th to 3rd. argentina and chile actually swapped places on the last match day. am so trolling chile right now.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Walking into all my appointments like.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Joey Barton crying Fowl play on Twitter.. grin
Trust Twitter to come for him over his match betting scandal..

Well.. What do you expect from someone who tweets something like this..(Next photo)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
KingTom:
I understand you jare my brother, at least he's proven himself to be more than a one season wonder grin

you don't rate him?...he is 18 years old,he is younger than dembele,Rashford,Jesus,martial and co

And he is already doing better than them
I reckon you don't watch him much
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Joey Barton crying Fowl play on Twitter.. grin
Trust Twitter to come for him over his match betting scandal..

Well.. What do you expect from someone who tweets something like this..(Next photo)
Joey Barton is always a fool. 4 goals were scored. The only one which looked like a fixed goal was Ecuador's goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
QUOTE OF THE DAY: 'Football owes Lionel Messi a world cup'

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
ddippset:
Joey Barton is always a fool. 4 goals were scored. The only one which looked like a fixed goal was Ecuador's goal.

His hunger to remain relevant..

Imagine his tweet about top 10 premier league clubs.

I began to wonder, with or without the foreign players in those clubs?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

His hunger to remain relevant..

Imagine his tweet about top 10 premier league clubs.

I began to wonder, with or without the foreign players in those clubs?
Joey wants to blame the defender. I don't blame him though. He's never had the misfortune of marking Messi having never played in a champions league club. If he did he would understand that when marking Messi, it's a case of visualising the right tackle but never making that tackle before he leaves you for dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
pelvicky:

I thought you said you didn't care about Argentinacheesy

Every barca fans does. smile
i never meant so... Just dont carry them on my head anymore. 3 finals without winning any? I try abeg. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Aregentina
Switzerland
Iran
Nigeria group needed.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
fuucckked up seeding system. won't be surprised to see one country go on and win the world cup this time playing panama, poland, tunisia, new zealand and croatia, just like that charade at euro 2016.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Theflash98:

you don't rate him?...he is 18 years old,he is younger than dembele,Rashford,Jesus,martial and co

And he is already doing better than them
I reckon you don't watch him much
I agree with you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
ddippset:
fuucckked up seeding system. won't be surprised to see one country go on and win the world cup this time playing panama, poland, tunisia, new zealand and croatia, just like that charade at euro 2016.
Nigeria?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
VivaLaByke:
grin grin
New FIFA rankings before Dec 1.

Nov. ranking but significant changes will be minimal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
ddippset:
Ororo have given you so much heart attack. Even when the teams have not been grouped, you are already crying that Ronaldo and portugal might be lucky to win it.

I hope they do.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
When he gives them the final pass, they blow it. But when he's given the final pass, he scores. Mess has got to be somehow selfish if he must win any major trophy with his NT. He should learn to close his eyes to his mates when he's presented with a chance in the box rather than looking for a better placed mate only for them to squander the chance.

But......the Leo I know will never be selfish!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
ddippset:
From the obvious idi,ot in goal.com

Aka Ben Wayward
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Emaprince:
Ororo have given you so much heart attack. Even when the teams have not been grouped, you are already crying that Ronaldo and portugal might be lucky to win it.

I hope they do.
who's talking about ronaldo? is it because I mentioned the euros as an example? my friend read and comprehend before vomiting.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
sebod:
When he gives them the final pass, they blow it. But when he's given the final pass, he scores. Mess has got to be somehow selfish if he must win any major trophy with his NT. He should learn to close his eyes to his mates when he's presented with a chance in the box rather than looking for a better placed mate only for them to squander the chance.

But......the Leo I know will never be selfish!

you can't win the world cup by being selfish...messi can't do it all

he need his teammate help..they won't be facing Ecuador in d world cup,they will be facing Brazil,Colombia,Germany ,France,Spain and co with equally brilliant players

they need team work.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Theflash98:

you can't win the world cup by being selfish...messi can't do it all

he need his teammate help..they won't be facing Ecuador in d world cup,they will be facing Brazil,Colombia,Germany ,France,Spain and co with equally brilliant players

they need team work.

If they play for him.. I don't see why Argentina won't win..

The match before Ecuador.. Messi rarely got into those scoring positions because he was creating chances..

But if those chances can be created for him.. He will bag them all..

With the way Aguero is playing for City..

If when Aguero recovers from the broken rib, he'd be a huge boost to Argentina at the WC
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
usbcable:
From the obvious idi,ot in goal.com
Aka Ben Wayward
you need to meet the man in person, He obviously gives you sleepless nights .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
ddippset:
Joey wants to blame the defender. I don't blame him though. He's never had the misfortune of marking Messi having never played in a champions league club. If he did he would understand that when marking Messi, it's a case of visualising the right tackle but never making that tackle before he leaves you for dead.

Messi has humiliated defenders far greater than Joey Barton ever dreams of..

The guts he has to tweet crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
South America qualifiers: Best coach - Tite Best team - Brazil Best player - Neymar Best footballing nation in the world - Brazil
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
What do you mean drogba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
ddippset:
Bullcrap! Rather, he owes Argentina an international title.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
pelvicky:
krasid, usbcable waking to see the result be like
We go again at the world cup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), udatso, OhBritannia(m), liveLongNprospa(m), Ijustwantto and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.