Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4594787 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Both god-Messi and Penaldo are talented players but god-Messi is slightly ahead of Tapnaldo due to the extra skillful passing, team game and variety of shots he has... Just look at the finishes by him today.. It's god-Messi's usual performance... But sometimes he is surrounded by 4-5 players so he needs a degree of support from the midfielders and other finishers to finish his chances, and that is the one thing which the Argentina National Team lacks in current.

The only way Argentina has a shot towards world cup victory is if god-Messi decides to play solo...

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

If they play for him.. I don't see why Argentina won't win..

The match before Ecuador.. Messi rarely got into those scoring positions because he was creating chances..

But if those chances can be created for him.. He will bag them all..

With the way Aguero is playing for City..

If when Aguero recovers from the broken rib, he'd be a huge boost to Argentina at the WC

maybe...but I see that Argentina winning the world cup

take Germany for example..they don't have neymar,messi or ronaldo but they have a team

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mcleo007:
Both god-Messi and Penaldo are talented players but god-Messi is slightly ahead of Tapnaldo due to the extra skillful passing, team game and variety of shots he has... Just look at the finishes by him today.. It's god-Messi's usual performance... But sometimes he is surrounded by 4-5 players so he needs a degree of support from the midfielders and other finishers to finish his chances, and that is the one thing which the Argentina National Team lacks in current.

The only way Argentina has a shot towards world cup victory is if god-Messi decides to play solo...
Messi is never surrounded by 4 - 5 players stop saying rubbish. Messi will be a spectator when king Ororo wins ballon dor Fifa best award and European best. Messi always in Ronaldo shadow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Theflash98:

maybe...but I see that Argentina winning the world cup

take Germany for example..they don't have neymar,messi or ronaldo but they have a team

Joshua kimmich bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
pelvicky:

you need to meet the man in person, He obviously gives you sleepless nights .

lol.

I stopped reading goat.com because of his dumb articles.

I have been better off for dropping off thrash
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Melvyn11:

Messi is never surrounded by 4 - 5 players stop saying rubbish. Messi will be a spectator when king Ororo wins ballon dor Fifa best award and European best. Messi always in Ronaldo shadow.

I think yesterday's L is messing with your thought processes

Apart from the fact that messi has equal ballon d'or awards to Ronaldo whilst being younger, he has also made the podium more times than Ronaldo, he has won more trophies and has more combined goals and assists.

Messi has achieved significantly more in a shorter time

The same messi is the one who made Ronaldo shed tears on the ballon d'or stage- only God knows how much tears he shed in secret

And yes, messi is very often surrounded by 4-5 players and more

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Melvyn11:

Copy and paste this phrase in Google search on any web browser and see for yourself; "messi surrounded by 4-5 players".

Nothing we won't read on this thread sha.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Joshua kimmich bro
kimmich?...he isn't even the best defender in Germany team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Theflash98:

kimmich?...he isn't even the best defender in Germany team

LOL. This Kimmich I'm talking about Issa midfielder..

The Assistant General of the German team..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Krasid:
Bullcrap! Rather, he owes Argentina an international title.
lol. don't take it that way bro, it's more figurative than literal.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

LOL. This Kimmich I'm talking about Issa midfielder..

The Assistant General of the German team..

Joshua kimmich issa defender

he is playing right back for Bayern...mayb he is used as mildfielders in Germany team but he is a right back for Bayern

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
did George Weah just become the president of Liberia?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
ddippset:
did George Weah just become the president of Liberia?
u kidding??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Melvyn11:

Messi is the most marked player in history FYI. Only God knows how Ronaldo will survive if he's being marked the Messi is.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
brandon180:

u kidding??
seriously.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Trump was right...."When you're famous they let you do anything"

LOL. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
I just watched the Argentina match and tbh, I think they deserved a lot of praise as a team and Messi inclusively.

Trolling apart, Messi tried, I saw him getting into positions and shooting all by himself (Ronaldo's style) most of the time. If it was in Barca, Messi would have passed to his teammates instead of him shooting. That's what CR7 does and they call him selfish, but anyways, let's forget that.

I saw the drive in Messi to deliver, and am proud that I watched the game because I like whenever players put in their 100% effort for their team.

Lastly, let's not say that Messi is always carrying Argentina, I saw motivation in the other players, they tried their best. Thumbs up to them, I like the way they played.
Forget about Messi scored the 3 goals, his other teammates also tried, ball recovery, tackling and stopping the opponents. They wanted to win it as a team and they did all their best with Messi's superb performance to crown it up.

Now, what I want to deduct:

GOALS WIN GAMES, regardless of how they are scored. What Messi did yesterday was simply what CR7 has been doing for Real Madrid when it matters the most, that's why they were able to win the UCL back to back..
(Let that sink into the heads of these barkabots grin)

Once again, superb performance from Messi, Di Maria, Otamendi.. and the Argentines, the reserves (they motivated), Sampaoli, and the fans.

At least we trolls can have one more last opportunity to troll that num 10 fraud one more last time. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
In other news, who saw what Neymar and his Brazilian teammates did to Sanchez and Chile?
Chai, those Brazilians are wicked oo, they humiliated them.
That match would be a sad one to watch for any Chile fan, just like what Real Madrid did to Barca at Camp Nou earlier this season at the Spanish Super Cup.

Dani Alves is a wicked somebody embarassed He frustrated Sanchez.
Even Paulinho was a beast.
Neymar is not good at all, he was even laughing and encouraging the fans to demoraliz the Chileans.
Countiho nko, silent pistol
Even that small Gabriel Jesus they copy copy.

I feel so sad for Chile embarassed
Well, its their time to suffer, they've done it for Messi and Argentina, even for Ororo and Portugal sef.
What goes up must surely come down.

Mr Sanchez, no Russia ticket for you. Better than Hazard according to some dolts. grin grin
I laugh in Chilish. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 12:08am On Oct 12, 2017
Linkfield:
I just watched the Argentina match and tbh, I think they deserved a lot of praise as a team and Messi inclusively.

Trolling apart, Messi tried, I saw him getting into positions and shooting all by himself (Ronaldo's style) most of the time. If it was in Barca, Messi would have passed to his teammates instead of him shooting. That's what CR7 does and they call him selfish, but anyways, let's forget that.

I saw the drive in Messi to deliver, and am proud that I watched the game because I like whenever players put in their 100% effort for their team.

Lastly, let's say that Messi is always carrying Argentina, I saw motivation in the other players, they tried their best. Thumbs up to them, I like the way they played.
Forget about Messi scored the 3 goals, his other teammates also tried, ball recovery, tackling and stopping the opponents. They wanted to win it as a team and they did all their best with Messi's superb performance to crown it up.

Once again, superb performance from Messi, Di Maria, Otamendi.. and the Argentines, the reserves (they motivated), Sampaoli, and the fans.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:11am On Oct 12, 2017
Now i know most people don't actually have any idea about football tactics and strategies. How can One olodo say Messi is marked.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:13am On Oct 12, 2017
Viva Messi. Now Atleti on my mind

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:13am On Oct 12, 2017
Messi is taking the ball in areas where the other team are defending narrow and compact. That is why there are so many players around him. It is more about where he takes the ball than other team trying to have three men on him. No one does that. My knowledge will not kill Me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:23am On Oct 12, 2017
VivaLaByke:
grin grin
Nigeria in pot 4? WTF!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 12:38am On Oct 12, 2017
Am I the only one who actually thinks this Neymar10XX and MelvinXX are one and the same person?

Just that one is officially a Barca hater, and the other claims to be a Barca fan

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:08am On Oct 12, 2017
barackodam:
Am I the only one who actually thinks this Neymar10XX and MelvinXX are one and the same person?

Just that one is officially a Barca hater, and the other claims to be a Barca fan
They all write the same "ha beg"
if u kno wah i mean cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 1:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Linkfield:

Lastly, let's not say that Messi is always carrying Argentina, I saw motivation in the other players, they tried their best. Thumbs up to them, I like the way they played.

Now, what I want to deduct:

GOALS WIN GAMES, regardless of how they are scored. What Messi did yesterday was simply what CR7 has been doing for Real Madrid when it matters the most, that's why they were able to win the UCL back to back..
(Let that sink into the heads of these barkabots grin)

At least we trolls can have one more last opportunity to troll that num 10 fraud one more last time. grin grin

Trash!

This nigger would have us believe that it was only CR7's goals that helped Madrid win the UCL.

All of Ronaldo's goals were from inside the box, so, how did the ball get inside the box? I guess it was the ghosts of Ronaldo's ancestors that put it there and not as a result of great midfield play by Kroos, Modric, Isco and good crosses from Marcelo and Carvajal.

The point of your long epistle is just to try to play down the impact of Messi's dribbling and passing, but sorry bro, it ain't working.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 3:52am On Oct 12, 2017
randomperson:

Trash!

This nigger would have us believe that it was only CR7's goals that helped Madrid win the UCL.

All of Ronaldo's goals were from inside the box, so, how did the ball get inside the box? I guess it was the ghosts of Ronaldo's ancestors that put it there and not as a result of great midfield play by Kroos, Modric, Isco and good crosses from Marcelo and Carvajal.

The point of your long epistle is just to try to play down the impact of Messi's dribbling and passing, but sorry bro, it ain't working.

haha, you're taking a troll serious
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2017
usbcable:

lol.

I stopped reading goat.com because of his dumb articles.

I have been better off for dropping off thrash
goal are annoying. What sites do you visit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2017
randomperson:

Trash!

CR7 goals were the most important for Madrid's UCL last season.

Smh for u Messi fans, Messi did what CR7 always do for RM and I don't know why u hating.
Assuming Messi had fire blanks the way he did against Juventus, we won't be saying all these.

GOALS win games, and it was 100% Messi goals that helped Argentina, the same that CR7 has been doing for RM.

I'm praising Messi now, u call it hating just because I compared it with Ororo's case.

cheesy Stop hating.

If it was Ronaldo in Messi's shoes and he scored the hatrick. U would have shouted tap in cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Linkfield:

CR7 goals were the most important for Madrid's UCL last season.

Smh for u Messi fans, Messi did what CR7 always do for RM and I don't know why u hating.
Assuming Messi had fire blanks the way he did against Juventus, we won't be saying all these.

GOALS win games, and it was 100% Messi goals that helped Argentina, the same that CR7 has been doing for RM.

I'm praising Messi now, u call it hating just because I compared it with Ororo's case.

cheesy Stop hating.

If it was Ronaldo in Messi's shoes and he scored the hatrick. U would have shouted tap in cheesy cheesy
stop lying all over the place. what do you mean by 'messi did what cr7 always does'. all ronaldo does is wait around the box and wait for passes. in all 3 of messi's goals he was fully involved in the build up play and scored the goals. that's what messi always does. and btw a tap in is a tap in. everybody knows a tap in when they see one. ronaldo's goal against adaora was a tap in. none of messi's 3 goals was.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2017
ddippset:
stop lying all over the place. what do you mean by 'messi did what cr7 always does'. all ronaldo does is wait around the box and wait for passes. in all 3 of messi's goals he was fully involved in the build up play and scored the goals. that's what messi always does. and btw a tap in is a tap in. everybody knows a tap in when they see one. ronaldo's goal against adaora was a tap in. none of messi's 3 goals was.

cheesy cheesy
Assuming Messi could score those "tap ins" in those earlier matches for Argentina, he wouldn't have gotten to this do or die affair stage

Ronaldo's "tap in" won him the UCL back to back.
Ronaldo's "tap in" will help him win his 5th WPOTY come January. cheesy

I saw the desperation in Messi's face to hit the shot every time he was with the ball in the opposition's half. Unlike Messi.
Because he knew, goals win games. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Linkfield:

cheesy cheesy
Assuming Messi could score those "tap ins" in those earlier matches for Argentina, he wouldn't have gotten to this do or die affair stage

Ronaldo's "tap in" won him the UCL back to back.
Ronaldo's "tap in" will help him win his 5th WPOTY come January. cheesy

I saw the desperation in Messi's face to hit the shot every time he was with the ball in the opposition's half. Unlike Messi.
Because he knew, goals win games. cheesy
whatever ronaldo wins is for ronaldo. you have no cause to be happy about what he wins cuz you ain't getting a dime out of it. whatever messi wins is for messi, i have no reason to be happy about what he wins. i ain't getting a dime. what i enjoy is the football i watch. if you're cool with ronaldo waiting around the box, scoring majorly tap ins and winning ballon dors it's your bidness. if i am cool with messi getting involved in play, taking on defences and also getting the goals it's also my bidness. enjoy what you enjoy. and like I told you before it was never messi's role to score tap ins in that match, it was beneditto. ronaldo was played to get the tap ins for portugal. he did it, he played his role. beneditto was played to get the tap ins for argentina. he flopped, he didnt play his role. messi was played to be the creator and playmaker. but like always he was only doing something outside his role to create. he was also banging in the goals. that is what carrying a team is; doing something extra than what your role is.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: oliverano, onyeomaonyeoma(m), Awadi(m), Awesome01(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.