Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4606916 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
ddippset:
Most people don't even know that in 2007 it was kaka 1st, Messi 2nd, Ronaldo 3rd.

Never Knew.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
And they couldn't defeat Tottenham @ the Bernabeu grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Bros the thing tire me. They had to give Le Fàg a penalty to secure a point grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
KingTom:

What about 2008?

Ronaldo 1st, Messi 2nd, Torres 3rd.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

so bad

but but Last season they also failed to beat Dortmund H/A leading to 2nd place finish and in 2016 lost to Wolfsburg

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Never Knew.
now you know. lol. messi was second ronaldo was third.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Please let them know cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
KingTom:

Bros the thing tire me. They had to give Le Fàg a penalty to secure a point grin

grin They gave him what he loves best cheesy , Imagine how the headlines will be if Tottenham had pull a victory tonight..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

lipsrsealed WTF!!!

Only a 15yrs old wouldn't remember.
Check your facts.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin They gave him what he loves best cheesy , Imagine how the headlines will be if Tottenham had pull a victory tonight..
Our UEFA slavemasters will never allow that to happen grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lavoca:
so bad

but but Last season they also failed to beat Dortmund H/A leading to 2nd place finish and in 2016 lost to Wolfsburg

Bro..still.... Tottenham ain't extraordinary...i was actually expecting a 3-1 in favour of Madrid...But now grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
KingTom:

Our UEFA slavemasters will never allow that to happen grin

grin never happening...at least not in this century...If he had missed that spot kick(which he ♥ best) cheesy , I'll be damned if he ain't giving another one grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Bro..still.... Tottenham ain't extraordinary...i was actually expecting a 3-1 in favour of Madrid...But now grin
My problem with you is that you probably didn't watch that match;

Check goal.com,
Twitter Catalonia,
Ben Wayward,
Football Nairaland,
Muhammad buttface.

What else??

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
homesteady:
La liga teams need to wake up, Sevilla just got trashed 5-1.
Hopefully Barcelona and Atletico Madrid would do well tomorrow. We need to keep on dominating this Champions League.

They just crashed in the 2nd half!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lavoca:
lipsrsealed WTF!!!

Only a 15yrs old wouldn't remember.
Check your facts.
WTF is your point, Madridiot!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lavoca:
My problem with you is that you probably didn't watch that match;

Check goal.com,
Twitter Catalonia,
Ben Wayward,
Football Nairaland,
Muhammad buttface.

What else??

I watched the match. Make your point quickly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin never happening...at least not in this century...If he had missed that spot kick(which he ♥ best) cheesy , I'll be damned if he ain't giving another one grin
Llorente obviously clipped and our bald headed maestro waved his shìt stained hands in the air and placed the whistle in his cum infested mouth to wave play on. Yet see the speed at which he reacted to Aurier's where he didn't even have a clear view. Our mumu don do oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Everyone is a Juego Posicion master until a Juego De Posicion master walks into the room.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

I watched the match. Make your point quickly

Quickly? Your 10MB is about to finish?

I can't stop you from seeing what you want to see,no mention of Saves from Lloris?

And Bus parking by Pocch?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
KingTom:

Llorente obviously clipped and our bald headed maestro waved his shìt stained hands in the air and placed the whistle in his cum infested mouth to wave play on. Yet see the speed at which he reacted to Aurier's where he didn't even have a clear view. Our mumu don do oooo grin

grin C'mon we all expected him to turn a blind eye there grin , it's real Madrid we talking bout here...."REAL MADRID"

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

WTF is your point, Madridiot!
?
Lack Comprehension skill.GTFO
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lavoca:
Quickly? Your 10MB is about to finish?

I can't stop you from seeing what you want to see,no mention of Saves from Lloris?

And Bus parking by Pocch?

I expected you to construct a matured argument...oh well I was wrong

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin C'mon we all expected him to turn a blind eye there grin , it's real Madrid we talking bout here...."REAL MADRID"

grin
Just being REAL grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

I expected you to construct a matured argument...oh well I was wrong
I expect you not to be an hyprocrite

Oh well you want the 'likes' or still would insist you didn't watch the match

Just pity folks here who do not have the opportunity to see the true state of things but read from 'likes' scavengers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lavoca:
I expect you not to be an hyprocrite

[s]Oh well you want the 'likes' or still would insist you didn't watch the match[/s]

[s]Just pity folks here who do not have the opportunity to see the true state of things but read from 'likes' scavengers[/s]

I don't type epistles & ion read em as well...Stop jerkin off on this thread just cos your team played below par

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

I don't type epistles & ion read em as well...Stop jerkin off on this thread just cos your team played below par

Below par?

No point continuing with you.

Stop watching YT highlights or reading opinions on Twitter Football
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Did anyone see Fagnaldo trying to do a no look pass?

It looked like he caught a stroke. grin grin grin
I wasn't joking. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lavoca:
Below par?

No point continuing with you.

Stop watching YT highlights or reading opinions on Twitter Football

Oh what a Great Performance by the REAL MADRID TEAM TONIGHT, they drew TOTTENHAM- 0ne all at the Santiago Bernabeu

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
VivaLaByke:

I wasn't joking. grin grin grin

Now this is funny grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Oh what a Great Performance by the REAL MADRID TEAM TONIGHT, they drew TOTTENHAM- 0ne all at the Santiago Bernabeu
Anything that pleases your career on gathering of 'likes'

People who use Squawka ratings to get overview of matches.GTFO
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lavoca:
Anything that pleases your career on gathering of 'likes'

People who use Squawka ratings to get overview of matches.GTFO

In your case my boy, is what happens when you PUT THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE. gringrin keep talking... you'll get out of it someday grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

In your case my boy, is what happens when you PUT THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE. gringrin keep talking... you'll get out of it someday grin
Talking?

Ain't doing that but my fingers.

This things would not get you a Visa to go watch live matches

Did Tottenham play from R-L or L-R in the first half?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.