Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607997 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
55k Spectators, Are the fans bored or what?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EruditorII: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
VivaLaByke:
See Rakitic flopping simple passes FFS.

Ya Allah give him a cardiac arrest. angry angry angry

grin grin

Oh jeez. You crack me up a lot!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
ClintonNzedimma:
u sure say nor be cable wire u dey watch?

You wouldn't understand it bro

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Atletico Madrid are too negative.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Can't wait for our collapse under Valverde and his inevitable sack. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
We are shït bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Another night of the top two players in the world carrying their bum coaches and bum teammates.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
probably because of the rain the camp nou has no cover.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Can't wait for our collapse under Valverde and his inevitable sack. lipsrsealed

thank you....ur predictions and expectations always go opposite
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
ClintonNzedimma:

thank you....ur predictions and expectations always go opposite
That wasn't a prediction mate.

That is what will happen.

Except we buy some quality players in January.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
VivaLaByke:
We are shït bro.
This season has not been exciting. Upnepaa made a good point 'bout the rain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
100 European goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
French Media criticizing Neymar.

"He over complicates things and underestimates opponents. "

That didn't take long. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
This is the THIRD time this season, that Pique has been booked for trying to score with his hands.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
VivaLaByke:
See Rakitic flopping simple passes FFS.

Ya Allah give him a cardiac arrest. angry angry angry

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
Messi needs rest. EV's substitutions can be annoying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Too much negativity here on my guy grin

i need to sprinkle some positivity cause many fools think he aint playing well cuz of what others make then see here

games :10
goals :9
assists 7
man of the match : 6times
whoscored avg rating of 9+/10
16 goals+assists
2 free kicks in the last 3 games

am sured he didnt score more than 4 freekicks in barca cause he wasnt the free kick taker

Also ligue isnt that bad also as people make it seem here,i follow most of psg match this season

they even perform better in ucl away matches than some of their away league matches

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 12:44am On Oct 19, 2017
Lord paulinho grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 12:51am On Oct 19, 2017
who scored avg rating after 3 UCL games though I don't agree with some names on the list

which Barca do you think should have been there?

messi didn't really play well against sporting and wasn't at its best today

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 1:37am On Oct 19, 2017
Theflash98:

i need to sprinkle some positivity cause many fools think he aint playing well cuz of what others make then see here

assists 7
16 goals+assists

am sured he didnt score more than 4 freekicks in barca cause he wasnt the free kick taker

Also ligue isnt that bad also as people make it seem here,i follow most of psg match this season

they even perform better in ucl away matches than some of their away league matches

Stop wasting your time trying to update us on his performance.

We don't really care about him, you care, you bother.

We don't care, we don't bother.

Even if he gets a 15/10 rating, it's his and Paris's problem, not ours anymore. So, all you wrote up there, in a nutshell, na story. Heck, I didn't even finish reading it

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 2:42am On Oct 19, 2017
barackodam:

Stop wasting your time trying to update us on his performance.

We don't really care about him, you care, you bother.

We don't care, we don't bother.

Even if he gets a 15/10 rating, it's his and Paris's problem, not ours anymore. So, all you wrote up there, in a nutshell, na story. Heck, I didn't even finish reading it

are you finished?

And if you don't care just ignored it

you replying means you care cause if you actually don't care you would be indifferent towards it

your speech won't stop me from posting his stats when I deemed fit

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 4:22am On Oct 19, 2017
snowstormm:

are you finished?

And if you don't care just ignored it

you replying means you care cause if you actually don't care you would be indifferent towards it

your speech won't stop me from posting his stats when I deemed fit

No, you bore us with it.

And I'm only talking to you because you're not that other mumu.

So quit shoving his performances down our throats, you care about him, we don't, at least not anymore, and not for Paris especially. the mumu has already created a PSG thread. Goan update whoever cares there....not here.

Here's a Barca thread, not ex Barca..
You don't see anyone uprooting stats if Xavi, Villa, Dinho, Eto'o, Sanchez, Pedro, Bravo, etc for us to see, albeit they didn't leave disrespectfully, its not like they're not playing anymore, but they're gone, and no more Barcelona players. Move on bro, we already have

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 6:06am On Oct 19, 2017
barackodam:

No, you bore us with it.

So quit shoving his performances down our throats, you care about him, we don't, at least not anymore, and not for Paris especially. the mumu has already created a PSG thread. Goan update whoever cares there....not here.

You don't see anyone uprooting stats if Xavi, Villa, Dinho, Eto'o, Sanchez, Pedro, Bravo, etc for us to see, albeit they didn't leave disrespectfully, its not like they're not playing anymore, but they're gone, and no more Barcelona players. Move on bro, we already have
I just weak for the guy. Honestly

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 6:18am On Oct 19, 2017
Theflash98:

Oh..you are man utd fan

will you tell me prime ronaldo won't score more than 30 goals in EPL?

will you tell me why average striker like lukaku are banging goals every day in EPL

will you tell me how man city won 5 0, 6 0, 5 0, 1 0 in a row?

wil you tell me how average united are knacking everyone 4 0?

will you tell me how Sanchez,Costa,aguero,yaya,Mata,Pedro and co perform better in EPL than in LA liga?

will you tell me how fucking Leicester won the league?

will you tell me the last time EPL enter UCL semi final?

will you tell me how Monaco knock out man city?

EPL is interesting..but y'all overhype the league

am sure teams like malaga,Lyon, schalke 04,Villarreal,marseille will beat Everton,Southampton and co anyday anytime!!

As if Na different EPL I dey watch...where they are terrible teams like crystal place,Brighton,Swansea and co

A league of average and below averages teams.. why won't it be competitive?

we never reach 8 matches.....man city and man utd don dey lead the the third team with 5 points

EPL is an overated mediocre league where above averages players duel

before anything happen,they go dey call Stoke,no be stoke morata use score hattrick

BUM league!!!!!!!
When I told this guy about La liga decline and shiiiiiiittttyness he attacked me and the EPL. I've always maintained that apart from Barca and occasionally the gays in white cele garment, no other Spanish team will perform up to par. Real struggling to get a point at Tottenham? grin Sevilla sodomized at all angles by Spartak Moscow for Bleep sakes! grin 5-1 grin and finally our brothers with Lucozade boost straw uniform who failed to get even a goal against CARRY BAG. In fact, were it not for the interference of our resident dick sucking referees Quarabag deserved a penalty and deserved to win that game. But what do I know? EPL is just a Bum league according to Mr Barry Allen here grin day don break for Baba Ijebu all those at the bet houses will shed tears whenever they hear the name atletico grin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2017
Theflash98:

assists 7
16 goals+assists

Give themmmmmmm

let them see the light
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
KingTom:

When I told this guy about La liga decline and shiiiiiiittttyness he attacked me and the EPL. I've always maintained that apart from Barca and occasionally the gays in white cele garment, no other Spanish team will perform up to par. Real struggling to get a point at Tottenham? grin Sevilla sodomized at all angles by Spartak Moscow for Bleep sakes! grin 5-1 grin and finally our brothers with Lucozade boost straw uniform who failed to get even a goal against CARRY BAG. In fact, were it not for the interference of our resident dick sucking referees Quarabag deserved a penalty and deserved to win that game. But what do I know? EPL is just a Bum league according to Mr Barry Allen here grin day don break for Baba Ijebu all those at the bet houses will shed tears whenever they hear the name atletico grin.

Lolz,it seems so la liga teams are surely declinining...this year ucl might go to english team or psg

i dont see barca or madrid winning ucl this season

lmao at the Mr barry allen part
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mbappe’s career in danger,while Messi fosters the future ballon D’or winner in Ousmane Dembele.

Arghhhhhhhhhh. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Theflash98:

Lolz,it seems so la liga teams are surely declinining...this year ucl might go to english team or psg

i dont see barca or madrid winning ucl this season

lmao at the Mr barry allen part
I dey fear PSG o this may be their year if they can concentrate and avoid being silly like last year grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mbappé was close to signing for Barça, but Dembélé was preferred. [md]

Mbappé's father wanted his son to play for Barça. He didn't want him to go to Real, because they already had 3 strikers. [md]

He wasn't interested in PSG either at that time. Monaco offered Mbappé to Barça for €150 million (fixed + variables). [md]

A meeting was held between Bartomeu and Minguella (Mbappé's rep) days after the El Clásico in Miami. [md]

Minguella: "It was all set in stone. Monaco was happy to let him go for about €150 million to Barça, but they preferred Dembélé." [md]

Minguella: "After Mbappé and his father realized they weren't getting any calls from Barça, that's where Mbappé decided to go to PSG." [md]

Arghhhh.... The only good decision Bartomeu has ever made as President.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
barackodam:

No, you bore us with it.

shoving?..lmao,I don't really post here nowadays self

I don't need to shove anything most Barca fans monitor his progress as if he is a Barca player on loan,the reason you ain't seeing much about him nowadays is because he is playing well..you will see Barca fan posting about how meunier prefer hazard,how French media doesn't like him,how he was fighting with cavani for pk and co

u might not care about him but you can't tell me most Barca fan has moved on from his departure e.g see bykebyke post above me

they searched about him daily..despite being a neymar fan,I read some news here about him that even I don't know...that shows their dedication

lastly,hazard's stats,zaha stats even lampard stats are posted here...so why can't I post neymar's?

it isn't like a post about him every day. like I said before if you have moved on you would have just ignore my post
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
KingTom:

I dey fear PSG o this may be their year if they can concentrate and avoid being silly like last year grin

I like them but they still need to improve their defence

man city also seems like a real deal this season

I think either man city,PSG or Barca will win it

I know you are man united fan but I don't think they can win it

p.s Am the same guy as Theflash98

I post on any account depending on the phone am currently using to browse
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
snowstormm:

I like them but they still need to improve their defence

man city also seems like a real deal this season

I think either man city,PSG or Barca will win it

I know you are man united fan but I don't think they can win it

p.s Am the same guy as Theflash98

I post on any account depending on the phone am currently using to browse
Really? shocked I thought there was something similar about the two grin. PSG yes barca oh yes Man Shitty? Well they've been good domestically, let's see if they can improve their record in Europe. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, jpmoriarti(m), Caicedobets(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.