Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4622478 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) ... (6205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2017
homesteady:
Dembele is among the top 3 for the Golden boy award - Mbappe, Jesus and Dembele.

If he was not injured, he would have had a good shot at wining, but for now, Mbappe would be the winner.

Yea
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Dembele >>> Asensio & Rashford. No Arguments.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2017
golden boy 2017 right? top 3 should be 1.mbappe. 2.rashford. 3.dembele. IMO.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2017
ddippset:
golden boy 2017 right? top 3 should be 1.mbappe. 2.rashford. 3.dembele. IMO.
The guy above you wants to lie to himself grin. I agree with you cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2017
Ask and Yea shall receive

Argentina vs Nigeria friendly. Nov 14th

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2017
KingTom:

lol. but fyi i don't mean that rashford is better than dembele. i think dembouz is more talented. rashford just obviously had a better year than dembele and deserves second.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2017
ddippset:
lol. but fyi i don't mean that rashford is better than dembele. i think dembouz is more talented. rashford just obviously had a better year than dembele and deserves second.
i hope by better year you mean won more trophies with his team?! because on a personal level Dembouz had a fantastic year but for the injury who knows where he would be now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2017
The final three players for the Golden Boy award have been named: Barca's Dembele, Mbappe, Gabriel Jesus all making the cut.

Dembouz clearly the favourite. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Yahoo1:
i hope by better year you mean won more trophies with his team?! because on a personal level Dembouz had a fantastic year but for the injury who knows where he would be now.
yeah that's how the awards are given now. rashford was a key figure as Manchester United won the europa league. ronaldo is only going to win the fifa best because of the trophies he won and not because he was anywhere near messi on an individual basis. rashford was very key.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2017
ddippset:
yeah that's how the awards are given now. rashford was a key figure as Manchester United won the europa league. ronaldo is only going to win the fifa best because of the trophies he won and not because he was anywhere near messi on an individual basis. rashford was very key.
yeah. i agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingTom:

I'll have no qualms admitting Mbappe is currently better. However, Dembouz is a better player than Rashford.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

I'll have no qualms admitting Mbappe is currently better. However, Dembouz is a better player than Rashford.
Ok sir
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
ddippset:
I understand

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
I need a messi brace or hattrick today..he seems tired against olympiacos
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
As For Tonight's game, I dont want to see one Blonde Idiot starting ahead of Denis Suarez..I wonder what else the lad has to do to get playing time..Start Busquets, Denis and Roberto in the midfield..Play Roberto in The Middle not as Right Back Gaffer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
ddippset:

Nahhh, check the previous winners of the award, they don't select the winner based on team achievements. It's mainly on individual basis.
Rashford wasn't outstanding this past season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
homesteady:

Nahhh, check the previous winners of the award, they don't select the winner based on team achievements. It's mainly on individual basis.
Rashford wasn't outstanding this past season.
in that case mbape and dembouz are looking good for the award.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
snowstormm:
I need a messi brace or hattrick today..he seems tired against olympiacos
cut him some slack if anything I want other players to step up their game the likes of Suarez,deulofeu etal...For how long will messi help our life,does that mean when he gets shuts out in games we can't win?....He is human don't forget that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
calculator123:

cut him some slack if anything I want other players to step up their game the likes of Suarez,deulofeu etal...For how long will messi help our life,does that mean when he gets shuts out in games we can't win?....He is human don't forget that.

lmao..am not even criticizing him

I just said I need messi's brace or hattrick cause I want him to break his 2012's record

some messi fans always pounce like an angry dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
snowstormm:

I just said I need messi's brace or hattrick cause I want him to break his 2012's record

He is actually right cause we can't stop depending on messi....that guy was supposed to be his heir but he left...hopefully dembouz wil take over.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
snowstormm:

That 2012 record happens once in 50years o..Nobody fit run that package again o not even Messi...91 goals no be beans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
oseriki9:

He is actually right cause we can't stop depending on messi....that guy was supposed to be his heir but he left...hopefully dembouz wil take over.

I know that. he get some point

I just want messi to score more somas to break his own record..am not saying Suarez,Paco or anyone shouldn't score
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
jonsnow92:
That 2012 record happens once in 50years o..Nobody fit run that package again o not even Messi...91 goals no be beans.

that one isn't possible.. I was talking about 72 goals in a season,he already has 14 goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
snowstormm:

I know that. he get some point

I just want messi to score more somas to break his own record..am not saying Suarez,Paco or anyone shouldn't score
Ok
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
snowstormm:

Angry you say.. in as much as I want messi to still perform is wonder, isn't it time someone in this team rises up to the occasion. When dinho was past his prime,there was a MESSI now that Messi is past his prime,who can you point as the heir to the throne?......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
snowstormm:

chairman other players need to score a beg..Messi gats nothing to prove again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
ddippset:
in that case mbape and dembouz are looking good for the award.
mbappe is slightly ahead of dembouz.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
VivaLaByke:
The final three players for the Golden Boy award have been named: Barca's Dembele, Mbappe, Gabriel Jesus all making the cut.

Dembouz clearly the favourite. grin
Byke I just hope your prediction won't GI opposite as usual oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mpabbe is already the winner Gabriel Jesus even deserves it ahead of dembele
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
emmyspark007:
Mpabbe is already the winner
Gabriel Jesus even deserves it ahead of dembele
Why?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
emmyspark007:
Gabriel Jesus even deserves it ahead of dembele

What is this one saying?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sevilla getting whip by a very improved Valencia. Already conceding 7+goals in two matches .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) ... (6205) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TradingGod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.