Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613539 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2017
tesppidd:
the big one; november 25th, match day 13; venue; the mestalla.
November 26th bro

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2017
jonsnow92:
In a 4-3-3 formation..There's a Pivot(Busquets) A controller(Xavi) and the carrier(Iniesta)..Since Xavi left we haven't been able to replace that Controller so Iniesta/Messi doubles as the carrier and Controller intermittently..Paulihno is only a box to box midfielder and offers Nada in terms of carriage or control...It leaves majority of the work on Iniesta and Messi(Where he'll have to leave his false 9 role to come collect the ball)..Now if we are desperately trying to hang on to a win or In the last 20mins when opponents have tired legs,We can bring in Paulihno..Now it rarely happens that we are desperately trying to hang on to a Victory.. 9 out of 10 teams We would dominate..So what's the point of Him starting?..In the game against Sevilla..Scores was 1-1 I think..Coach brought out Iniesta and brought in Paulihno in the 57th minutes..A midfield duo of Rakitic and Paulihno spells doom..Messi had to starting chasing lost balls for the team..Intact Suarez was fouled at the edge of our penalty area after tracking down the opponent from their half to ours.. That's shows Lack of control and More defensive duties for our forward players.Players that ought to be doing damage up front are chasing lost balls..Denis is more technical and should have come on for me.
fair enuff. of course paulinho offers zero in control and that's what i said. did you say rakitic and paulinho of course that's a suicidal midfield. what i said was iniesta and paulinho. so lemme ask you cus that's the bone of contention: wouldn't you rather have a busquets paulinho iniesta midfield than a busquets rakitic iniesta? which would you rather? cus by the evidence of what we've seen this season paulinho has proven more useful than rakitic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2017
SerVik:

November 26th bro
okay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:31am On Nov 06, 2017
jonsnow92:
In a 4-3-3 formation..There's a Pivot(Busquets) A controller(Xavi) and the carrier(Iniesta)..Since Xavi left we haven't been able to replace that Controller so Iniesta/Messi doubles as the carrier and Controller intermittently..Paulihno is only a box to box midfielder and offers Nada in terms of carriage or control...It leaves majority of the work on Iniesta and Messi(Where he'll have to leave his false 9 role to come collect the ball)..Now if we are desperately trying to hang on to a win or In the last 20mins when opponents have tired legs,We can bring in Paulihno..Now it rarely happens that we are desperately trying to hang on to a Victory.. 9 out of 10 teams We would dominate..So what's the point of Him starting?..In the game against Sevilla..Scores was 1-1 I think..Coach brought out Iniesta and brought in Paulihno in the 57th minutes..A midfield duo of Rakitic and Paulihno spells doom..Messi had to starting chasing lost balls for the team..Intact Suarez was fouled at the edge of our penalty area after tracking down the opponent from their half to ours.. That's shows Lack of control and More defensive duties for our forward players.Players that ought to be doing damage up front are chasing lost balls..Denis is more technical and should have come on for me.
the coach's first choice midfield is obviously rakitic busi and iniesta. rakitic is the one who's poor defensively and just averge in terms of offense and control.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2017
tesppidd:
fair enuff. of course paulinho offers zero in control and that's what i said. did you say rakitic and paulinho of course that's a suicidal midfield. what i said was iniesta and paulinho. so lemme ask you cus that's the bone of contention: wouldn't you rather have a busquets paulinho iniesta midfield than a busquets rakitic iniesta? which would you rather? cus by the evidence of what we've seen this season paulinho has proven more useful than rakitic.
Rakitic plays well whenever Semedo starts, So if Semedo starts,I'll start Rakitic..If Semedo doesn't start I'll start Paulihno..All in all My point is in the game against Sevilla,Removing Iniesta for Paulihno was a disaster,Player for Player He should have taken off Iniesta for Denis and Rakitic for Paulihno since they are like for like or Paulihno might be slightly better self.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2017
Meanwhile Idol setting the Pace.

Others Follow.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Meanwhile

2 players with most shots in Laliga 2017/2018 season

Lionel Messi 69 shots (12goals)

Ronaldo 48 shots (1 goal)

* Just passing by*

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:57am On Nov 06, 2017
I hail the best player though.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
jonsnow92:
Meanwhile Idol setting the Pace.

Others Follow.

Very true...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Linkfield:

Very true...
yeah the short guy with a lot of hair.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Interviewer: Who's the greatest player you have ever seen?

Pirlo: Messi, Lionel Messi.

Another Great Midfielder announces his retirement from football Officially.

Pirlo obviously saw the Light early and pitched his tent with the real G.O.A.T.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Interviewer: Who's the greatest player you have ever seen?

Pirlo: Messi, Lionel Messi.

Another Great Midfielder announces his retirement from football Officially.

Pirlo obviously saw the Light early and pitched his tent with the real G.O.A.T.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Meanwhile Fuke-Fuke at Training today

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
jonsnow92:
Meanwhile Fuke-Fuke at Training today

Ope ooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
oseriki9:

Ope ooo.
Lol..no b first team training jhor..Just light work and rehabilitation.. Valverde won't start him until January..This I'm sure of.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
jonsnow92:
Lol..no b first team training jhor..Just light work and rehabilitation.. Valverde won't start him until January..This I'm sure of.
I sabi....m just pumped to see he is almost fit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
oseriki9:
I sabi....m just pumped to see he is almost fit.
Yeah Me too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
jonsnow92:
Yeah Me too.
Where did you get the pic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Arghhh....The kit we are using to conquer Russia. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Looking nice.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 07, 2017
VivaLaByke:

See how he is looking like a fvçking conviçt
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2017
Gap between the first and second in Europe's top 5 leagues

Serie A: 1 point

Bundesliga : 4 points

LA liga: 4 points

Ligue 1: 4 points

EPL: 8 points

EPL is the most competitive league in the World!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
jonsnow92:
Gap between the first and second in Europe's top 5 leagues

Serie A: 1 point

Bundesliga : 4 points

LA liga: 4 points

Ligue 1: 4 points

EPL: 8 points

EPL is the most competitive league in the World!!!!

the gap go be 20 points by may
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by JasonBLood: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Please can someone tell me the difference between coutinho and Asensio?, they're both average players who happen to be long shot merchants who score spectacular goals once in a while, I really don't see anything special about coutinho except long range goals and don't think we should get him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
JasonBLood:
Please can someone tell me the difference between coutinho and Asensio?, they're both average players who happen to be long shot merchants who score spectacular goals once in a while, I really don't see anything special about coutinho except long range goals and don't think we should get him.

couutinho is very good..but I believe the likes debruyne,pogba are better

but couutinho is more skillful than asensio and his long range shot might help us change some difficult games

but I don't think we need couutinho again,we need striker and defender and mayb one controlling mildfielders like veratti
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
JasonBLood:
asensio gets the space and takes the shot. coutinho dribbles and creates a space and shoots. there is a big difference. coutinho excels in crowded quarters.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
New profile pic. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Let's get fekir instead of coutinho.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Linkfield:

Very true...

Marcelo didn't do it first.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
TLona1:

Marcelo didn't do it first.
No be Ogbeche be that?! Na wa o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Meanwhile, someone is still planning on winning the pichichi.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
8points behind in the league,but your MCM's obsession is on the pichichi race and Messi.

LOOOOOLL. grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.