Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576229 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
jonsnow92:
Meanwhile G.O.A.T presenting the official match ball for Russia 2018 world cup

The Stage is Set!!!..He'll show You all How Great He is!!!!

Dude gats win that shiit next year, though I fear he might start thinking 'bout leaving Barca if he wins.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Dude gats win that shiit next year, though I fear he might start thinking 'bout leaving Barca if he wins.
He'll be 31 by next Summer..He is not about to end his career at 31 jhor, My own is he should just win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2017
jonsnow92:
He'll be 31 by next Summer..He is not about to end his career at 31 jhor, My own is he should just win.

Yea, but he's always had an ambition of playing for his boyhood club in Argentina.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Wenger the best coach in the world '

If you love football, you love to watch Messi' - Wenger delighted Barcelona star will grace World Cup*

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says “if you love football, you love to watch Lionel Messi”, with the Barcelona superstar heading to next summer’s World Cup.

It appeared at one stage as though the 2018 showpiece in Russia would take place without an all-time great taking to the field.

Messi, though, ended Argentina’s qualification campaign at his talismanic best, with a timely hat-trick against Ecuador carrying the 2014 runners-up through.

Wenger is delighted for the five-time Ballon d’Or winner, with South America once again proving to be the toughest of sections to progress from.

The Gunners boss told Arsenal Player: “I’m personally very happy [to see Messi go to the World Cup].

“If you love football, you love to watch Messi. If you love football, you love Argentina as well."

;DWenger the best coach in the world 'If you love football, you love to watch Messi' - Wenger delighted Barcelona star will grace World Cup*

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says “if you love football, you love to watch Lionel Messi”, with the Barcelona superstar heading to next summer’s World Cup.

It appeared at one stage as though the 2018 showpiece in Russia would take place without an all-time great taking to the field.

Messi, though, ended Argentina’s qualification campaign at his talismanic best, with a timely hat-trick against Ecuador carrying the 2014 runners-up through.

Wenger is delighted for the five-time Ballon d’Or winner, with South America once again proving to be the toughest of sections to progress from.

The Gunners boss told Arsenal Player: “I’m personally very happy [to see Messi go to the World Cup].

“If you love football, you love to watch Messi. If you love football, you love Argentina as well."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Yea, but he's always had an ambition of playing for his boyhood club in Argentina.
When his new deal runs out he'll leave. He would be 35 by then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Where was fifa best when Messi unveiled the fifa world cup official ball
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
cumz:
Where was fifa best when Messi unveiled the fifa world cup official ball

I think the ball was designed by Adidas.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
They should sub Messi off jare, this match dry abeg angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
the coach doesn't want to play dyabala. na im 'i too know attitude' go kill am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Septembermann(f): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
today's games posted. check my signature
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
FT. Argentina's problem with scoring goals is a wonder.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
tesppidd:
the coach doesn't want to play dyabala. na im 'i too know attitude' go kill am.
Sampaoli is experimenting different formations since its a Friendly..He started with a 3-5-2 formation..Same as Allegri plays at Juve,meaning for Dybala to start,Messi would be benched.

You and I know that's never going to happen...I'm sure they'll be better by the time we get to Russia.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
jonsnow92:
Sampaoli is experimenting different formations since its a Friendly..He started with a 3-5-2 formation..Same as Allegri plays at Juve,meaning for Dybala to start,Messi would be benched.

You and I know that's never going to happen...I'm sure they'll be better by the time we get to Russia.
bros i tell you i don't care how the man does it but he has got to do it. messi and dyabala are the best 2 argentine players on the planet today. messi and dyabala are 2 of the best 6 players on the planet today. he promised he was going to use this friendly to test messi and dyabala partnership but he didn't. bro dyabala is hot atm, this coach needs to give him a chance to get some form. if 3-5-2 cannot accommodate dyabala and messi, make him find another formation.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
tesppidd:
bros i tell you i don't care how the man does it but he has got to do it. messi and dyabala are the best 2 argentine players on the planet today. messi and dyabala are 2 of the best 6 players on the planet today. he promised he was going to use this friendly to test messi and dyabala partnership but he didn't. bro dyabala is hot atm, this coach needs to give him a chance to get some form. if 3-5-2 cannot accommodate dyabala and messi, make him find another formation.

dybala? top 6?..he isn't even among top 10 players in the world..he is another long shot merchant
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
snowstormm:

dybala? top 6?..he[b] isn't even among top 10 players in the world.[/b[b][/b]].he is another long shot merchant
I understand everyone has his opinion but yours is darn stupid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
snowstormm:

dybala? top 6?..he isn't even among top 10 players in the world..he is another long shot merchant
no he's not. close control, dribbling, he's an artist. why do you think the coach says his style is too similar to messi's? are you sure you've been watching dyabala? between april and now he's been one of the hottest footballers in europe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
tesppidd:
no he's not. close control, dribbling, he's an artist. why do you think the coach says his style is too similar to messi's? are you sure you've been watching dyabala? between april and now he's been one of the hottest footballers in europe.
His tears would have filled the ocean if someone had said that about neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
snowstormm:

U must be drunk if u think that dybala ain't even better than neymar

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
tesppidd:
True.Your last sentence is spot on.However One of these stars would have to be sacrificed..I'll prefer he plays 4-3-1-2 with Messi playing in the Hole behind Dybala and Aguero..Looks good on paper but it can be disastrous defensively as those 3 players dont have any biz tracking back and that leaves the Full backs and the midfield with lots of work to do..To solve that Sampaoli would need Workaholics as midfilders and that would leave the burden of creativity on Messi..He would need to do everything.

Its a difficult one really and Sampaoli needs to figure it out very very soon.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
jonsnow92:
True.Your last sentence is spot on.However One of these stars would have to be sacrificed..I'll prefer he plays 4-3-1-2 with Messi playing in the Hole behind Dybala and Aguero..Looks good on paper but it can be disastrous defensively as those 3 players dont have any biz tracking back and that leaves the Full backs and the midfield with lots of work to do..To solve that Sampaoli would need Workaholics as midfilders and that would leave the burden of creativity on Messi..He would need to do everything.

Its a difficult one really and Sampaoli needs to figure it out very very soon.
i wouldn't mind that formation. but argentina has got a very fuucckked up midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
oseriki9:

I understand everyone has his opinion but yours is darn stupid.

lmao..dybala?..smh,even mbappe is better than him

top 10

1.messi
2.ronaldo
3.,neymar
4.modric
5.hazard
6.de bruyne
7.kroos
8.lewandowski
9.Suarez
10.Kane
11.Ramos
12.de gea
13.pogba
14.mbappe
15.dembele

he ain't even top 15?

mention anyone he is better among d list?..or how is be top 6?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Category1:

U must be drunk if u think that dybala ain't even better than neymar

i understand we have different opinions ...but it seems you are really high on crack

y'all should stop watching the best of dybala on YouTube

Another proof of his ability,he ain't even a starter in his national team

0 goal in UCL..but like 12 in serie A,must of which are long range shot

Even higuain is better..anyone who compared dybala to messi is a fraud..the only similar between them is their nationality and height

dybala ko,dorbale ni

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
tesppidd:
i wouldn't mind that formation. but argentina has got a very fuucckked up midfield.
Just look at the midfield.. That midfield can't beat Asante Kotoko of Ghana walahi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
snowstormm:

top 10

1.messi
2.ronaldo
3.,neymar
4.modric
5.hazard
6.de bruyne
7.kroos
8.lewandowski
9.Suarez
10.Kane
11.Ramos
12.de gea
13.pogba
14.mbappe
15.dembele

he ain't even top 15?

mention. any he is better among d list?..or how is be top 6?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=haymekus post=62292208][/quote]
counter the fact

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Class

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
snowstormm:

i understand we have different opinions ...but it seems you are really high on crack

y'all should stop watching the best of dybala on YouTube

Another proof of his ability,he ain't even a starter in his national team

0 goal in UCL..but like 12 in serie A,must of which are long range shot

Even higuain is better..anyone who compared dybala to messi is a fraud..the only similar between them is their nationality and height

dybala ko,dorbale ni
Bro, forget best of dybala.
I do watch him week in week out, that guy is good and that's why juve gave him the 10 shirt.
BTW, no one is comparing him to messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Branzy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
.Follow this link to vote for Victor Moses as BBCAfrican player of the year.... Let's do this for the love of Nigeria .http://www.bbc.com/africanfootball
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 12:18am On Nov 12, 2017
Category1:

Bro, forget best of dybala.
I do watch him week in week out, that guy is good and that's why juve gave him the 10 shirt.
BTW, no one is comparing him to messi

since neymar went to PSG..I decided to buy startimes and they show serie A..so I dey also watch dybala

believe me,he isnt that good

you aren't d one that compared him to messi..but tesppidd said his style is similar to messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 12:20am On Nov 12, 2017
Branzy:
.Follow this link to vote for Victor Moses as BBCAfrican player of the year.... Let's do this for the love of Nigeria .http://www.bbc.com/africanfootball

he doesn't deserve it..Na mane go win
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:04am On Nov 12, 2017
snowstormm:

top 10

1.messi
2.ronaldo
3.,neymar
4.modric
5.hazard
6.de bruyne
7.kroos
8.lewandowski
9.Suarez
10.Kane
11.Ramos
12.de gea
13.pogba
14.mbappe
15.dembele

he ain't even top 15?

mention anyone he is better among d list?..or how is be top 6?
lol. top 6 at the moment not top 6 since adam and eve. let's take the last 6 months, april till date. so from your list remove pogba de gea ramos suarez lewandowski kroos hazard modric and ronaldo. dyabala1has been better than them for the better part of the year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), emmask and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.