Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,683 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4668401 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2017
barackodam:

Google brings search results based on preference.

You've always been searching about or reading news about Cristiano, so, no matter what you search, it'll always bring Cristiano.

Same for us, it'll always bring Messi.

U get time o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2017
He'll actually miss 10-12 games. The sight if Vermaleen alone makes me shiit in my pants.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Who knows Arthur Melo well embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
biomustry:
Saw Clips of Him before..And then after the Cops Libertadores final too.Any Probs?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
jonsnow92:
2 months is a long time really..January is when LA liga tries to catch up with the EPL in terms of games played..January is when LA liga plays every 3 days..The quarterfinals of copa del rey would also b in January.I just hope Mascherano steps up and deliver a stellar performance as send Off.
and from experience when they say 8 weeks we should expect 6 weeks. especially for a 23 year old.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
jonsnow92:
Saw Clips of Him before..And then after the Cops Libertadores final too.Any Probs?
Barça are reported to have contacted him
They made d guy wear Barça shirt, Gremio are reporting Barça
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
biomustry:
from what I heard on reddit, he is similar to iniesta and solid defensively
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
tesppidd:
and from experience when they say 8 weeks we should expect 6 weeks. especially for a 23 year old.
True
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
biomustry:

Barça are reported to have contacted him
They made d guy wear Barça shirt, Gremio are reporting Barça
Reporting?..His release clause is 50M..The president said if we want the player we should pay the 50M..I didn't see reporting anywhere.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Official: Iniesta suffered a stressed left foot Yesterday and he asked the coach to sub him off as a precautionary measure..He's a doubt for the game against Sporting in midweek.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
jonsnow92:
Reporting?..His release clause is 50M..The president said if we want the player we should pay the 50M..I didn't see reporting anywhere.
Well..... I have
https://en.as.com/en/2017/12/02/football/1512213027_283247.html

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Forgetting the sub-par performance of Spanish clubs in Europe this season, the league has been very competitive. All matches between the top 4 sides this season have ended in draws.

Madrid 2-2 valencia
Atletico 0-0 madrid
Atletico 1-1 Barcelona
Barcelona 1-1 valencia
Atletico 0-0 valencia

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
biomustry:

Well..... I have
https://en.as.com/en/2017/12/02/football/1512213027_283247.html
Another Neymar saga all over again. They never learn

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Valencia is losing to a 10-man getafe btw.

What a week!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Krasid:
Ah, Barca low key dropping points and is set to drop more after Umtiti's injury. My God is not asleep.
Madrid dropping what?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
tesppidd:
your god is hibernating bro. grin
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
lol

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
madrid vs sevilla match this weekend no cuntmeiro,ramos and cavajal.

This is gonna be fun

#PrayForMadrid

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
laPULGA:

madrid vs sevilla match this weekend no cuntmeiro,ramos and cavajal.

This is gonna be fun

#PrayForMadrid

Is this a Madrid thread??

U post updates on Madrid team than Barca every now and then..

I read more of Madrid than Barca on a Barca thread.

Why una dey biïtch around??

Or maybe my eyes is deceiving me; it is a Madrid thread

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Linkfield:

Is this a Madrid thread??

U post updates on Madrid team than Barca every now and then..

I read more of Madrid than Barca on a Barca thread.

Why una dey biïtch around??

Or maybe my eyes is deceiving me; it is a Madrid thread

at least RM is our domestic rivals and competition for the league so we look over our shoulders once in a while.
and madrid fans also visit this thread more than we visit theirs we dont complain.

BUT YOU,what's ur xcuse for frequently jumping on this thread.does it look like chelshit thread or tapnaldo's balls where you belong.

a dissapointed fan of an average club who cant help trying to rub shoulders with the elites to feel relevant.

You should be in contention with the arsenals and evertons of this world

but no, you choose to come here to seek the attention you desperately need to survive

GTFOH you dont belong here

B1TCH

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
laPULGA:

at least RM is our domestic rivals and competition for the league so we look over our shoulders once in a while.
and madrid fans also visit this thread more than we visit theirs we dont complain.

BUT YOU,what's ur xcuse for frequently jumping on this thread.does it look like chelshit thread or tapnaldo's balls where you belong.

a dissapointed fan of an average club who cant help trying to rub shoulders with the elites to feel relevant.

You should be in contention with the arsenals and evertons of this world

but no, you choose to come here to seek the attention you desperately need to survive

GTFOH you dont belong here

B1TCH

grin grin grin grin grin

I don't even know what to say
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Linkfield:

grin grin grin grin grin

I don't even know what to say

dont say anything bro

just depart grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
laPULGA:
@uscable

well the very first link on any footballer is about leo and it tries to give reasons ---and i quote "why messi is called the g.o.a.t" and is considered thus by many pundits ,former players and coaches .

WHILE

the 2ND LINK which is about cr7.
there the bleacher report tried to give reasons why they think that ----and i quote "why they think that cr7 is OFTEN OVERLOOKED when discusing alltime greats and why he MIGHT NEVER BE CONSIDERED in the same breath as MESSI,MARADONA AND PELE " but at the end they also argued that he should be considered among the alltime greats.

we all know i did not write those articles so read it and tell me if i lied.

so you see in leo's case no arguments,

it is as clear as day

LEO IS THE F*UCKING GREATEST.

peace

i'm done with this bro,goodnight

Copied...

"Cristiano is a magnificent player, but as a goalscorer," Spanish football writer Juanma Trueba said. "I don't think he has the influence that other players through history like Pele, Maradona, Di Stefano had with the rest of the team. They helped their teams to become better. Cristiano needs to have that influence. He is more preoccupied with his game than worried about [his team's].

"Ronaldo hasn't improved the way Real Madrid plays. His success is the goals he scores. On the other hand, you have Messi who goes to the centre of the pitch to help his team-mates. He puts the team on his shoulders. He has more control over how the game unfolds. That's why Cristiano doesn't appear in the santoral, the book of saints, when we make the list of the best players in history."

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mcleo007:

Copied...

"Cristiano is a magnificent player, but as a goalscorer," Spanish football writer Juanma Trueba said. "I don't think he has the influence that other players through history like Pele, Maradona, Di Stefano had with the rest of the team. They helped their teams to become better. Cristiano needs to have that influence. He is more preoccupied with his game than worried about [his team's].

"Ronaldo hasn't improved the way Real Madrid plays. His success is the goals he scores. On the other hand, you have Messi who goes to the centre of the pitch to help his team-mates. He puts the team on his shoulders. He has more control over how the game unfolds. That's why Cristiano doesn't appear in the santoral, the book of saints, when we make the list of the best players in history."

this is from the famed bleacher that uscable is always reffering to
it is not as if cr7 appeared in the g.o.a.t discusion to get his membership card
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
shocked Messi is a greedy and bleeping thief. He didn't renew with Barca because of any Fuckingggg loyalty. The Nigga is receiving 70million a year, 100k a day and 1.3million a week after tax. ooo my God. Total amount of his renewal is 450million. No wonder
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Neymar1095:
shocked Messi is a greedy and bleeping thief. He didn't renew with Barca because of any Fuckingggg loyalty. The Nigga is receiving 70million a year, 100k a day and 1.3million a week after tax. ooo my God. Total amount of his renewal is 450million. No wonder
I am eager to know why neymar left barca.
You dont have brain sha...how many days are in a week? So he receives 100k per day 100k *7 in ur village is 1.3m....omo ale jati jati.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Spain's tax rate is fucking high about 50% of income is paid as tax.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
oseriki9:

I am eager to know why neymar left barca.
You dont have brain sha...how many days are in a week? So he receives 100k per day 100k *7 in ur village is 1.3m....omo ale jati jati.

Dat mumu boy get sense?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
That's Messi earning €222m in wages, variable + signing on bonus in the next 4yrs....fuckkingg Thief
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Neymar1095:
That's Messi earning €222m in wages,
variable + signing on bonus in the next 4yrs....fuckkingg Thief
So Neymar is playing for free i guess??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
haymekus:

Dat mumu boy get sense?
na una get time to reply that donkey
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
[b][/b]
Neymar1095:
That's Messi earning €222m in wages,
variable + signing on bonus in the next 4yrs....fuckkingg Thief
Do yourself and loved ones a favour, end your pathetic life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.