Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,041 members, 7,866,941 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4680189 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
tesppidd:
be careful what you wish for. why wish for chelsea when teams like porto, basel, shaktar are there for the taking. champions league nowadays nor be always who play pass, na who get luck pass. and when you win it nobody would remember how you won it, just win it.
The emboldened says it all!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CeeKay17: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
VivaLaByke:
PSG face a competent big team for the first time and get piped,with Neymar being useless.

UCL favourites you know. grin grin
So where was the competent big team when they won 3-0 and finished top of their group?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
CeeKay17:

So where was the competent big team when they won 3-0 and finished top of their group?
ancelloti gambled with that game and got sacked. he basically rested up to 5 first team players and that was why psg defeated them 3-0.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
CeeKay17:

They faced a Bayern side whose players were trying to get their coach sacked...Lmaaaao. grin grin

They better pray to not meet another big team in the next round...If not....LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CeeKay17: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
VivaLaByke:

They faced a Bayern side whose players were trying to get their coach sacked...Lmaaaao. grin grin

They better pray to not meet another big team in the next round...If not....LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL. grin grin grin
You are funny. PSG won the game that mattered 3-0. This game was effectively a dead rubber match as Bayern would have needed to win by 4 goals to to the group. No need to read too much meaning into it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CeeKay17: 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
tesppidd:
ancelloti gambled with that game and got sacked. he basically rested up to 5 first team players and that was why psg defeated them 3-0.
He didn't rest them. He played the team he thought had the best chance to win. And this match was essentially a dead rubber. So I don't know why people are reading too much meaning into it. Even the great Barcelona & Real Madrid sides didn't win every single match they played.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
jonsnow92:
Expose the Three Man defence trash once and for all..I just dont want this big headed Bayern Munich boys..On their day those guys can beat anybody.
I want Messi to come from the right, he'll be up against Alonso and cahill grin grin.

I don't want mallam Kante to break his legs from the middle.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
For all those deceiving themselves about psg, they are only a team who just got started, bought big names and all that. They would need at least 3 seasons to come into reckoning. For now they could only struggle with the likes of chelsea, man city, man united, dortmund or napoli. In a proper contest with heavy weights like bayern, barca, madrid and juventus psg would get beat real good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
CeeKay17:

He didn't rest them. He played the team he thought had the best chance to win. And this match was essentially a dead rubber. So I don't know why people are reading too much meaning into it. Even the great Barcelona & Real Madrid sides didn't win every single match they played.
everyone who saw the starting line up that night thought ancelloti was crazy. leaving out hummels, boateng and robben? Ancelloti bleeped up. that is the reason he was SACKED. It wasn't a dead rubber game. psg needed to win the group.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CeeKay17: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
tesppidd:
For all those deceiving themselves about psg, they are only a team who just got started, bought big names and all that. They would need at least 3 seasons to come into reckoning. For now they could only struggle with the likes of chelsea, man city, man united, dortmund or napoli. In a proper contest with heavy weights like bayern, barca, madrid and juventus psg would get beat real good.
PSG knocked out Chelsea in 2015 & 2016. Bayern, the so-called heavyweight got beaten 3-0 in the game that mattered grin. I wonder why you would use a meaningless match to judge them. And I agree with the rest you said. PSG is not there yet. The team still needs a couple of years.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CeeKay17: 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
tesppidd:
everyone who saw the starting line up that night thought ancelloti was crazy. leaving out hummels, boateng and robben? Ancelloti bleeped up. that is the reason he was SACKED. It wasn't a dead rubber game. psg needed to win the group.
PSG had the top spot in the bag already. Bayern needed to win the match by 4 unanswered goals to snatch it which was highly unlikely. So both teams were essentially playing for pride.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dembele is back

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
PianoWizard:
Let us talk about the balon d'or does andres Messi have a chance ?
the chance to attend the ceremony or the chance to win it? Ronaldo will win it

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
sebod:

You've actually got some valid points. However, my fear at this juncture is meeting a bus parking team like chelsea. Playing against an attacking team presents us with a 50-50 situation. I can't imagine playing against a team like Chelsea with a 3 man defence, 2 wing backs and 3 DMS in Yoko, Kante and Drinkwater, leaving only Hazard and Morata upfront to run the show especially with the uncertainties surrounding Dembele, Messi dropping deep to help our fragile midfield and Suarez a complete shadow of himself. Give me an attacking side anytime any day and let the better team triumph.
True..I dont see Conte's Chelsea packing the Bus though,Roma beat them while playing their expansive football..Kante played in the game against Spain and he was exposed big time,Although a different system and team but Busquets and Iniesta and Rakitic would always outnumber Chelsea's 2 Midfielders that's y Conte plays Fab more often these days to Offer that extra Man in Midfield..I expect us to play more expansive football with Dembele back in the team though..And there's the point of getting one over Chelsea too,Barca Vs Chelsea would have more at stake than just progressing to the QF though..It looks more Appealing to Me.

Although I wouldn't mind Porto too biko.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
CeeKay17:

The great Barcelona is still unbeaten this season...

And mind you, PSG is overrated.. they won't get a draw against celta Vigo..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
Like seriously is it only me that want the balloon d or award to be scraped..

I don't see the need for the award when FIFA as the highest authority in football is given its own FIFA award..

FIFA should just tell French football or whatever to give their award to players in French league only..

Before the merging of the two awards, balloon d or was not even popular..

I believe the FIFA best player award should be like the Grammy in music industry..

It should have no competition..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Like seriously is it only me that want the balloon d or award to be scraped..

I don't see the need for the award when FIFA as the highest authority in football is given its own FIFA award..

FIFA should just tell French football or whatever to give their award to players in French league only..

Before the merging of the two awards, balloon d or was not even popular..

I believe the FIFA best player award should be like the Grammy in music industry..

It should have no competition..
Where have you been naa?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
CeeKay17:

PSG had the top spot in the bag already. Bayern needed to win the match by 4 unanswered goals to snatch it which was highly unlikely. So both teams were essentially playing for pride.
you think psg would be foolish a second time? last season barca needed 5 goals to knock out psg and they got it. last night wasn't a dead rubber. winning the group is very important in the champions league, except the club is naive. even if they buy 100 mbappes and 200 neymars psg aren't on bayern's level yet. bayern would win 7 out of 10 games.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Here's a list of our Likely Opponents in the Round of 16

GRP A: Basel

GRP B: Bayern

GRP C: Chelsea

GRP E: Liverpool/Shaktar...Or None If Sevilla Qualifies as Second.

GRP F: Napoli/Shaktar

GRP G: Porto/Leipzig

GRP H: None(Real Madrid came 2nd)

I change my mind..Give me Basel or Porto,We should face the big boys later.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by miremoses(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
jonsnow92:
Here's a list of our Likely Opponents in the Round of 16

GRP A: Basel

GRP B: Bayern

GRP C: Chelsea

GRP E: Liverpool/Shaktar...Or None If Sevilla Qualifies as Second.

GRP F: Napoli/Shaktar

GRP G: Porto/Leipzig

GRP H: None(Real Madrid came 2nd)

I change my mind..Give me Basel or Porto,We should face the big boys later.
thanks to Manchester united. Basel is now a big team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
SerVik:

I want Messi to come from the right, he'll be up against Alonso and cahill grin grin.

I don't want mallam Kante to break his legs from the middle.
Kante doesn't break legs naa..He just looks like Esu,He isn't violent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
jonsnow92:
Where have you been naa?

Boss buhari make us hide our faces..

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
miremoses:
thanks to Manchester united. Basel is now a big team
Manyoo or not..I want Basel biko
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
tesppidd:
you think psg would be foolish a second time? last season barca needed 5 goals to knock out psg and they got it. last night wasn't a dead rubber. winning the group is very important in the champions league, except the club is naive. even if they buy 100 mbappes and 200 neymars psg aren't on bayern's level yet. bayern would win 7 out of 10 games.
] when it comes to champions league, placing PSG with Aston villa is an insult to Aston villa..

PSG with all their overrated players are in the same level as al ahli of Egypt, when it comes to world football rank...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Saintsammurai:
] when it comes to champions league, placing PSG with Aston villa is an insult to Aston villa..

PSG with all their overrated players are in the same level as al ahli of Egypt, when it comes to world football rank...

lol. brossssss grin
Saintsammurai:

lol. brossssss

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Saintsammurai:

Get ready for bashing angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Arghhhhhh. cheesy cheesy

Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of my country.

This man is actually the greatest President of all time FFS. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CeeKay17: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Saintsammurai:
The great Barcelona is still unbeaten this season...

And mind you, PSG is overrated.. they won't get a draw against celta Vigo..

Of course they wouldn't get a draw against Vigo, they would easily win that. And you do realize Barcelona would still lose games this season right? Barca at their peak lost games both in the league and CL, so it's unrealistic to expect PSG to win every single game, including dead rubbers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
CeeKay17:

Of course they wouldn't get a draw against Vigo, they would easily win that. And you do realize Barcelona would still lose games this season right? Barca at their peak lost games both in the league and CL, so it's unrealistic to expect PSG to win every single game, including dead rubbers.
PSG cannot beat celta Vigo and i can bet my life on it..

Warri wolves are better than all French teams and that's a fact..

And mind you, Barcelona will finish this season unbeaten..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CeeKay17: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
tesppidd:
The group standings does not reflect that unfortunately
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
barackodam:

Get ready for bashing angry
I only wrote the truth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CeeKay17: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
Saintsammurai:
PSG cannot beat celta Vigo and i can bet my life on it..

Warri wolves are better than all French teams and that's a fact..

And mind you, Barcelona will finish this season unbeaten..
I see you are a troll. Good luck with that

(1) (2) (3) ... (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.