Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4618255 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) ... (6203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2017
So Because of Neymar Cules would rather see Madrid win than PSG?..You'll rather have Madrid as a threat than PSG?..When really the rivalry between Us and Madrid is to do better than them every season?

This is Unbelievable..Well Its Snakemar all the way for me right now.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2017
Meanwhile its another Landmark page..

I was here.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kushercain: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2017
SerVik:
We're playing chelshit.

What more guarantees do you need?
you will eat your words! mark my words!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2017
#2800 useless thread, chelshit go use una do yeye.
watch dis space. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2017
jonsnow92:
Meanwhile its another Landmark page..

I was here.

ME TOO

meanwhile i cant of stop thinking about beatingtchelshit at the R16 and the "lukaku club" at the quaterfinals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2017
jonsnow92:
So Because of Neymar Cules would rather see Madrid win than PSG?..You'll rather have Madrid as a threat than PSG?..When really the rivalry between Us and Madrid is to do better than them every season?

This is Unbelievable..Well Its Snakemar all the way for me right now.
Some barca fans are childish. Why would I support a ronaldo's team against Neymar because he left? And if Madrid qualifies and Ronaldo wins the balon d'or, we'lld be here to cry again lol.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2017
weedtaker:
#2800 useless thread, chelshit go use una do yeye.

watch dis space. grin
Like how guardiola has been spanking mourinho's white head at the old Trafford?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2017
nonsoroyalty:

Some barca fans are childish. Why would I support a ronaldo's team against Neymar because he left? And if Madrid qualifies and Ronaldo wins the balon d'or, we'lld be here to cry again lol.
Kiki... cheesy ... Thank God you admitted that you were all crying when he won it... Anyways, whether you support or against, it has no effect on the match... The better side will win even though real Madrid will trash psg than you guys expected... Mark my words wink

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2017
homesteady:

Very soon the EPL Vs LA Liga argument would start again.
Let it start... I'd prefer that to having Madrid overcome PSG. I'd take any EPL team over Madrid anyday of the week.

You think Madrid would care about Barça being the only Spanish team, or they would want us to be eliminated? The latter would always be the case. That's how the rivalry is. It goes more than just the eyes meet.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2017
tesppidd:
grin so then what are you insinuating? you want madrid to qualify because you don't want barca to be the only spanish team qualifying
The thing tire me oooo. Who cares if we are the only Spanish team remaining?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2017
dmcdad:

Let it start... I'd prefer that to having Madrid overcome PSG. I'd take any EPL team over Madrid anyday of the week.

You think Madrid would care about Barça being the only Spanish team, or they would want us to be eliminated? The latter would always be the case. That's how the rivalry is. It goes more than just the eyes meet.
Nice one bro

No mind this foolish fans that hate neymar so much they won't mind seeing Madrid win psg

Now no be time for la liga vs epl matter
To me its better for any other team to win champions league than for Madrid to win it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2017
emmyspark007:

Nice one bro

No mind this foolish fans that hate neymar so much they won't mind seeing Madrid win psg

Now no be time for la liga vs epl matter
To me its better for any other team to win champions league than for Madrid to win it
Bro, another troll is waiting for Messi if neymar wins bdor, if you know what I mean.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2017
Still quite sad

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Bro, another troll is waiting for Messi if neymar wins bdor, if you know that I mean.

billions more will be waiting if tapnaldo wins it again so neymar anyday

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2017
hmm.it isnt late till it's over

I was her #2800
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Bro, another troll is waiting for Messi if neymar wins bdor, if you know what I mean.

Neymar winning ballon d'or will be celebrated by neutral....only a fool will troll messi and ronaldo when neymar finally win a ballon d'or

it's like trolling a person with 5cars just cuz you have 1...no logic

but another ronaldo ballon d'or making it 6 and more than messi?..is injustice to football...but for real,neymar deserves at least 1 ballon d'or...he is better than kaka who has 1 ballon d'or

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2017
snowstormm:

Neymar winning ballon d'or will be celebrated by neutral....only a fool will troll messi and ronaldo when neymar finally win a ballon d'or

it's like trolling a person with 5cars just cuz you have 1...no logic

but another ronaldo ballon d'or making it 6 and more than messi?..is injustice to football...but for real,neymar deserves at least 1 ballon d'or...he is better than kaka who has 1 ballon d'or
Neymar will surely get his Balon d'or

But not this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2017
This post is dedicated to the glory of the greatest footballer that ever kicked a ball on the iberian peninsula - Lord Ororo of Madeira.

May his name be forever honoured amongst men.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
I get you bro but at the end of the day neymar was and is still messi protege; himself kno that one. So even if neymar win no problem because na still our ex boy him be. But imagine if Madrid win champions league 3consecutive times angry and fagnaldo come collect another balon d'or

So which one do you prefer??

Psg has barca element from our ex boys thiago motta, neymar and Dani alves with one of our major targets in veratti. And we and psg no dey drag anything sef. We still pass psg well

Madrid is still stronger and more experienced than psg so e go even hard them to win madrod

All in all I support psg 100%
But if Madrid were to win them; it's still a win for me because we go still beat Madrid
This champions league trophy is ours for the taken grin even though we never too stable this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Kiki... cheesy ... Thank God you admitted that you were all crying when he won it... Anyways, whether you support or against, it has no effect on the match... The better side will win even though real Madrid will trash psg than you guys expected... Mark my words wink
Would prefer if u don't quote me please.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
nonsoroyalty:

Frankly it has nothing to do with Ronaldo or Balon d or..What's my biz with that?..I've always maintained that the Balon d or is a farce and shouldn't be used to Judge players even when Messi was leading 4-1..Cannavaro won the Balon d Or..He wasn't better than Maldini or Nesta or even Terry..So it's a Farce and Is biased towards Goal keepers and Defenders and even Midfielders....

That been said Its about Madrid..In no way Will any Cule support Madrid even after Messi and Rinaldo retires,the Rivalry will remain..So its Team L for Madrid all the way...And Yes,No cule was crying here when Ororo won Balon d or,All that was done was replying the trolls and correcting misconceptions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) ... (6203) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.