Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4616121 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Impressive Chelsea stat...

Lionel Messi: Has never scored in 8 appearances against Chelsea -- It's his worst record against a team in his career.

7 - Chelsea are unbeaten in their last seven games against Barcelona in the Champions League (W2, D5).

Messi does have a record to overturn!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mcleo007:

Coutinho is not the solution to our problem, bro. And for such ridiculous amount that doesn't solve a thing, then its crap. Besides, he would be cup-tied for the UCL.

S. Roberto and D. Suarez are the future of our midfield but its a shame the managers do not show faith in them.
Bro no offence but Denis Suarez do not even deserve to sit on Barcelona's bench..

He is the second worst player in Barcelona after Luis Suarez as we speak..

Denis Suarez that could not even trap a ball in our match against Villarreal, yesterday..

He is the reason Barcelona failed to score like 5 goals in 1st half of yesterdays game..

You can even tell that messi and some of the rest forward players were kind of angry at him, with the look on their faces.
We need the exact replica of iniesta in Barcelona, and it is only coutinho that has the iniesta DNA.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
and i said to God, lord give me chelsea
and he said......................G
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mcleo007:

This Barca team crumbles under pressure as it lacks a midfield enforcer. This is why i advocate a positional swap of I. Rakitic and S. Busquets. Busquets is an intelligent interceptor of the ball just like Emperor Xavi. Doing so gives the team a commanding presence in the middle of the pack and a good balance in attack and defence going by the former's work rate. I see Chelshit throwing everything at us in the early exchange. We stand a chance if we can absorb the pressure and calmly distribute the ball. The aim should be to dominate possession and gradually gear for goal and not to go and win outright. They have N. Kante, who for me is one of the most intelligent midfield players in the world right now. On his day, CHELSHIT can finish the job at the bridge. I fear them to be honest, going by our very poor record against them, coupled witht the fact we have a naive coach.

Did you just menton Kante? Kanye west ni! The last time a certain Kante faced iniesta and busquets, he was sent to buy pure water from mama put. Chelsea as a team are not as good as barcelona right now. Do not forget that barca is unbeaten in ALL competitions so far, I guess that's because valverde is more concerned with team shape rather than ALL OUT attack that barca is accustomed to. Barcelona's midfield and defense has been very solid so far this season, I cannot say the same for chelsea. The problem I see with barca is attack. Suarez has been rather sluggish, leaving the bulk of the pressure to Messi. I can only hope he finds his sharpness in due time. Dembouz is also due back very soon.

Take each position and compare each chelsea and barca that plays that position. Tell me which team is better at the moment
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mcleo007:

Coutinho is not the solution to our problem, bro. And for such ridiculous amount that doesn't solve a thing, then its crap. Besides, he would be cup-tied for the UCL.

S. Roberto and D. Suarez are the future of our midfield but its a shame the managers do not show faith in them.
Help me tell them bro

All of them are just busy shouting coutinho up and Dan as if he would be eligible to play for barca in the match

You are right Roberto na baller; I even heard real Madrid wants to launch operation figo and sign the boy. Dennis Suarez is also really good. I just love pep he would have utilized this boys potentials unlike valverde wey just dey Bleep den up.

Dembele needs to step up asap
Make im do comot for injury begin upgrade our game jare

I have always wanted us to silence chelsea. And I am so certain we will dispatch Chelsea no matter what
This champions league draw is LIT mehn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
I dey see many Barca fans supporting Madrid over PSG...what is this world turning into...lolz

once again...God please!!! Barca and PSG win
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
snowstormm:
I dey see many Barca fans supporting Madrid over PSG...what is this world turning into...lolz

once again...God please!!! Barca and PSG win
No sensible barca fan will support Madrid over psg. Heck I doubt even man u fans will support Madrid over psg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
emmyspark007:

No sensible barca fan will support Madrid over psg. Heck I doubt even man u fans will support Madrid over psg

plenty nonsensible people dey Twitter tho so you can't fault them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mcleo007:

But Denis Suarez played yesternight without doing anything of note while on the pitch. If they are the future, they should start showing why we should rely on them. I think our midfield is not bad. It is only the attack that fails to click most of the time. We may never recover the usual Luis Suarez everyone knows and loves. All we have now is someone that is trying too much to live up to old billing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elnino4ladies: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Toresssssssss

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
I have watched almost all of chelsea's games this season and here is my analysis.

DEFENCE
Over the years we have known chelsea to be a very defensive side, putting plenty of disciplined men at the back thereby frustrating the opponent's attack.
Under Conte however, the reverse has been the case. Yes, they defend with 5 men, but this isn't as defensive as it sounds. Barcelona is very left-side biased when attacking. Typically, Messi will always look to find a running alba. Against chelsea, it will be interesting to see moses try to cut of these passes. On the chelsea left side of defense, Alonso and cahill will try to pair up to neutralize Messi. These two have been found wanting many times this season and if dembele gets back into form, it will be interesting to watch the havoc he'll wreck. Centrally, azpilicueta, christiansen and cahill will most likely start. Azpilicueta will be drawn out a lot to assist moses on the right, leaving space for deadly cut backs, this will also be interesting to watch.

midfield
Chelsea has only only decent midfielder in Kante, the rest are either washed up or completing numbers. I suspect Conte would want Kante to be disciplined and stay with Messi when he drives from the middle, another interesting duet to watch. If Kante stays back then the creative duty Will fall to both bakayoko and fabregas. One is a Barca reject and the other a mere statue. Fabregas does not have the energy to match a high intensity midfield. If he starts, he'll likely run out of gas before the 60minute mark.

Attack
Now let's keep bants aside a second and say the truth, hazard is a very intelligent player. He'll be paired with morata in a two man attack. Pique will be tasked with keeping him quiet and if we are to be frank, it is going to be difficult. Hazard typically drops to the midfield at times to aid with team play and create chances, busquet has a lot of work on his hands to keep him quiet. He also likes to shoot and is pretty accurate so ter stegan also need to bring his A game. Morata is also intelligent and relies heavily on Crosses. Alba and umtiti need to watch azpilicueta, never let him cross the ball.

All in all, this chelsea team is very beatable. At the very least, we should be taking 4points from this fixtures.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Toresssssssss
Baba for the girls......

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
hazard vs messi neymar vs ronaldo

neymar vs ronaldo on Valentine's day...February should come early
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
The day Barcelona defeated Chelsea away @ Stamford Bridge.

Messi's 1st UCL match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSvb279j8Kc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mcleo007:

Denis is the most inconsistent player i have ever seen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
tesppidd:
Real vs psg grin
But...but...but...cold and hot balls.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elnino4ladies: 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
jonsnow92:
Baba for the girls......

Uefalona

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Bro no offence but Denis Suarez do not even deserve to sit on Barcelona's bench..

He is the second worst player in Barcelona after Luis Suarez as we speak..

Denis Suarez that could not even trap a ball in our match against Villarreal, yesterday..

He is the reason Barcelona failed to score like 5 goals in 1st half of yesterdays game..

You can even tell that messi and some of the rest forward players were kind of angry at him, with the look on their faces.
We need the exact replica of iniesta in Barcelona, and it is only coutinho that has the iniesta DNA.

Like i said in an earlier post, our current formation is crappy. A 4-4-2 is too narrow to have any room for creativity. There is a reason even someone as great as Emperor Iniesta struggles to create chances currently, or do we count the number of times god-Messi has been dispossessed this season. The reason is not far, he is limited in space as he normally gets from a 4-3-3. That is the problem with D. Suarez. His best games have come when the team changed shape to wide and triangular play. And yes, the manager shows little faith in him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Uefalona

Find Bayern thread and use the pic to troll.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Toresssssssss
just imagine messi vs the likes of bakayoko,cahill,luis and courtois and tell me .......

is God not WONDERFUL??

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elnino4ladies: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
laPULGA:

just imagine messi vs the likes of bakayoko,cahill,luis and courtois and tell me .......

if God is not WONDERFUL

Same Messi that is yet to record a goal against Chelsea? Against Chelsea Messi is very ordinary.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Same Messi that is yet to record a goal against Chelsea? Against Chelsea Messi is very ordinary.

He can't score Cech... Pumped in 2 goals

He can't score Buffon... Pumped in 2 goals

He can't score Madrid again ... Pumped in 2 goals

He can't score Chelsea... You know what will happen

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elnino4ladies: 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Debroslink:

He can't score Cech... Pumped in 2 goals

He can't score Buffon... Pumped in 2 goals

He can't score Madrid again ... Pumped in 2 goals

He can't score Chelsea... You know what will happen

Messi couldn’t even score past Hilario, our worst goalkeeper ever. his drought against Chelsea will continue. Bring barka on. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

This will change when that time comes. And it's going to be a brace.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

just imagine chelsea exiting ucl at R16 AGAIN

just know this bro...

WINTER

IS

COMING

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Messi couldn’t even score past Hilario, our worst goalkeeper ever. his drought against Chelsea will continue. Bring barka on. tongue

A certain UCL match at the bridge, 9 Chelshit players had yellow card; 7 of them came from the god. Respek!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elnino4ladies: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
mcdreeezy:
This will change when that time comes. And it's going to be a brace.

We dash am penalty in 2012 he couldn't score. Watch out for Conte's masterclass. tongue

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elnino4ladies: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mcleo007:

A certain UCL match at the bridge, 9 Chelshit players had yellow card; 7 of them came from the god. Respek!

And what stopped him from scoring?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

We dash am penalty in 2012 he couldn't score. Watch out for Conte's masterclass. tongue

Conte's masterclass that couldn't give you a draw against Moyes.

Tell me something.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elnino4ladies: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Debroslink:

Conte's masterclass that couldn't give you a draw against Moyes.

Tell me something.

Shiit happens. Remember this? Expect more of this from my boys

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Shiit happens. Remember this? Expect more of this from my boys

John Terrible falling like a tree struck by lightning

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Neymar will have Barca fans supporting
Madrid...lol. Ronaldo balloon dor hopes are dead and gone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.