Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610627 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Where's bykebyke? I can't remember his new moniker. Vivalabyke or whatever, how tomorrow gon be?

Quite an age.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
airmark:
Where's bykebyke? I can't remember his new moniker. Vivalabyke or whatever, how tomorrow gon be?

Quite an age.
Barcelona taking the W with a Messi masterclass as per.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nothing iS stopping Ronaldo from netting hat trick

Cr7 10/10 masterclass inevitable
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ask a Ronaldo fan to explain why he's
better than Messi without using trophies and
they'll start talking about psychology and
shit .

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Barcelona taking the W with a Messi masterclass as per.

We shall see. It's been long I watched your matches. Learnt paulinho is doing well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Neymar1095:
Ask a Ronaldo fan to explain why he's better than Messi without using trophies and they'll start talking about psychology and shit .
My nigga...which side you dey sef...ronaldo side or messi side?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
airmark:

We shall see. It's been long I watched your matches. Learnt paulinho is doing well.
As I predicted. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
snowstormm:

My nigga...which side you dey sef...ronaldo side or messi side?
Shuuu this is not choosing between good or Evil. Me no dey any side. I yab anybody I want .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Squad Announced for tommorows game..Very limited squad attacking wise.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
jonsnow92:
Squad Announced for tommorows game..Very limited squad attacking wise.
too shallow.. 442 should be the best option with Alba and Roberto doing a whole lot of overlapping though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
Our coach should start the match with paulinho..
we need his force, agility and never get tired character against a team like Madrid, especially with Madrid's mildfilders that are inferior to paulinho when it comes to force and power and Ramos and Madrid's defenders will be kind of afraid of paulinho, unlike Denis Suarez that they can overpower..

All I'm saying is that our coach should use 442 with messi and Suarez up front while iniesta and paulinho as an attacking midfielders supporting messi and Suarez..

Then busquet and rakitic doing the dirty job..

With this formation, Madrid has lost the midfield already..
well its just my opinion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Our coach should start the match with paulinho..
we need his force, agility and never get tired character against a team like Madrid, especially with Madrid's mildfilders that are inferior to paulinho when it comes to force and power and Ramos and Madrid's defenders will be kind of afraid of paulinho, unlike Denis Suarez that they can overpower..

All I'm saying is that our coach should use 442 with messi and Suarez up front while iniesta and paulinho as an attacking midfielders supporting messi and Suarez..

Then busquet and rakitic doing the dirty job..

With this formation, Madrid has lost the midfield already..
well its just my opinion.
I need Paulinho and Semedo in that starting eleven tomorrow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
tesppidd:
very true..
semedo always plays to his best in big games..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
tesppidd:
I tell you
I just hope valverde no go out Roberto o
Semedo vs ronaldo go make sense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
emmyspark007:

I tell you
semedo Vs which Ronaldo.. the semedo that guedes almost destroyed

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
Roberto already has enough experience to play an El classico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Heywhizzy:
I guess you are right sha
Ev has really bleeped semedo up. Lack of game time is affecting him. It seems it will be better if he doesn't start sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
emmyspark007:

I tell you
Semedo is the answer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Heywhizzy:
Robben once destroyed the career of Sergio Ramos and that of his generation.

And I am quite remember. Rakitic was the one who left Semedo dealing with 2 pacy valencia attackers cus Rakitic was useless in that game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
emmyspark007:

I guess you are right sha
Ev has really bleeped semedo up. Lack of game time is affecting him. It seems it will be better if he doesn't start sha
yup.. it would be better.. Roberto had a good outing last game in which we played one of our best games this season.. maybe it was the quality of our opponent though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
VivaLaByke:

As I predicted. cheesy

Nice. Epl flop. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by JasonBLood: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
[.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by JasonBLood: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
airmark:

Nice. Epl flop. cheesy
I can still remember the way bykebyke destroyed you that time when you made fun of dembeles signing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
airmark:

Nice. Epl flop. cheesy
Tottenham couldn't utilize him probably.

Blame the coach,not the player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
JasonBLood:
I can still remember the way bykebyke destroyed you that time when you made fun of dembeles signing.

Nobody can destroy me. Dembele and bykebyke were the ones that disappeared. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
airmark:

Nobody can destroy me. Dembele and bykebyke were the ones that disappeared. tongue
Abeg Airmark biko post DAT gif of Dembouz raising ball 'seamlesly'
I wan laugh small grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Heywhizzy:
too shallow.. 442 should be the best option with Alba and Roberto doing a whole lot of overlapping though
Alba and Semedo..Can't have Marcelo and Isco running at Roberto without proper back up..Semedo should give us Balance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
usbcable:

Abeg Airmark biko post DAT gif of Dembouz raising ball 'seamlesly'
I wan laugh small grin

we did not buy him to be "raising ball seamlesly"

maybe i will post a gif of where he was terorizing ramos and the entire madrid backline last season so you go laf well well

even paulinho could not "raise ball seamelesly"

but now he has more league goals than every madrid player

L!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
laPULGA:

we did not buy him to be "raising ball seamlesly"

maybe i will post a gif of where he was terorizing ramos and the entire madrid backline last season so you go laf well well

even paulinho could not "raise ball seamelesly"

but now he has more league goals than every madrid player

L!!!!
Shuo is your name airmark?
Who dey hold u
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
usbcable:
Shuo is your name airmark? Who dey hold u
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Atletico lose. Hopefully, we win tomorrow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2017
Match day!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.