Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4616694 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 1:40am On Dec 23, 2017
dem go use una wipe floor, useless club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 4:02am On Dec 23, 2017
weedtaker:
dem go use una wipe floor, useless club

whu b dix?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 4:54am On Dec 23, 2017
Neymar1095:

Shuuu this is not choosing between good or Evil. Me no dey any side. I yab anybody I want .
kaiii I'm a big fan grin
keep doing what you do. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:22am On Dec 23, 2017
Vermalen or Mascherano
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:22am On Dec 23, 2017
Neimar:

whu b dix?
Na weed taker.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 23, 2017
I think we should think go for Roberto on the right midfield and semedo to play rb

Paulinho should support messi and suarez

While iniesta on the left

Rakitic shd sit on the bench and

Mascherano shd start ahead of vermealen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2017
A team from Catalonia(albeit useless), yesterday defeated a team from Madrid. May God let the team from Catalonia defeat the team from Madrid today too.

Amen

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:32am On Dec 23, 2017
tesppidd:
Vermalen or Mascherano
Mascherano hasn't played for 4 weeks..Vermaleen is still not assuring..Its not a good selection headache honestly..But I still go with Mascherano for experience sake.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2017
Yahoo1:
I'm really disappointed bro. Very lame.
That's what happens when men decide to leave the thread for newbies... Smh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2017
tesppidd:
Setting the facts right.

Portugal got to the semi finals of the 2006 world cup with veterans like figo, rui costa, nuno gomez and deco. That was the golden generation of portugal. Then they retired!

Since then portugal with cristiano ronaldo have flopped in every world cup with second round and first round exits.

Then uefa introduced the best losers' policy at the 2016 euros!

Portugal flopped in the group stages and managed to escape as best losers in a group with iceland, hungary etc.

For the first time ever a team got to the euros final without playing any of the european heavy weights like germany, spain, italy, england, and france.

Portugal eventually played a top nation france in the final and won the tournament without CRISTIANO RONALDO.

That is summary of the national team conquest of cristiano ronaldo; which you want to prove to us is better than playing in the world cup final and winning the golden ball. Better than winning the olympic gold!

There are a million grey areas. Stop flaunting euro 2016 around as if it's better than everything messi has done with his national team. It is not!
Well said bruv...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2017
tesppidd:

WITH RONALDO

1. World cup 2010 ronaldo features in all games and portugal gets knocked out in round one.
2. Euro 2012 ronaldo plays against spain and portugal gets knocked out.
3. World cup 2014 ronaldo features in all and gets knocked out in round one.
4. Confederations cup 2017 ronaldo features against chile and portugal gets knocked out.

WITHOUT RONALDO

1. Euro 2016 ronaldo does not feature in the final and portugal win.
2. Confederations cup 2017 ronaldo does not feature in the 3rd place against mexico and portugal win.

Infact ronaldo is the one holding the portugal side back. They lose when he features.

Portugal have never had no bums in their national team. All of these players played with ronaldo when in their primes;
Nani, Quaresma, Bruno Alvez, Pepe, Moutinho, Contreao.

Not the kinds of players to leave portugal struggling with north Korea and ghana in the world cups if you ask me.

Everything we comment on is in relative terms. Ronaldo relative to Messi. And so like you said while Messi was padding up stats in the group stage Ronaldo was padding a single goal against Ghana in one world cup and a sinlge goal against North korea in another.

That's why i mentioned grey areas. smart people always pay attention to details and see millions of grey areas, not so smart people do not care about details and see black and white, yes or no, win or lose. that's not me that's philosophy. Not winning the trophy doesn't amount to failure.

On an individual level playing in a world cup final and winning the golden ball is far far far greater than winning the euros while not playing in the final. On an individual level i say! It's logic, except for mischief makers.

It's not about deafening your eyes and blinding your eyes to the substance or the details.

There was nothing magical about ronaldo in euro 2016.
You guys just need to slow your roll about that.
Even after euro 2016 and a 5th ballon dor I still listened to several sport luminaries including Ray Hudson, Graham Souness and Gary Linekar who all still say it's not a debate, Messi for them all day all night.

It's not a crime to support ronaldo and claim he is the better player but trust me as far as the entire world goes, you are in the minority.

All these talk about Messi losing in 3 finals wouldn't change any of that.
I need buy you beer, or any drink of your choosing.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
dmcdad:

I need buy you beer, or any drink of your choosing.cheesy
lol. let's reserve the bottles for 3 PM. for now there are a few asses to be kicked at the bernabeu.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
tesppidd:
lol. let's reserve the bottles for 3 PM. there are a few asses to be kicked at the bernebeu.

roberto and thomas starting

my gawd
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
laPULGA:

my gawd
what!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
laPULGA:

my gawd
This coach doesn't trust Semedo. Semedo will end up like douglas. Mark these words!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Una go cry here this afternoon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Linkfield:
Una go cry here this afternoon.
which thread are you from? abeg tell us where to find you after the game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
anyways this is the nicest feeling i ever had before a classico.

with a win am 11 points clear.

with a draw am 8 points clear.

with a loss am 5 points clear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
tesppidd:
which thread are you from? abeg tell us where to find you after the game.

grin grin
I will be here all through the game to further frustrate your life as ur team is getting pummeled
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
Deadly formation from Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Master class loading!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
kingkunta1:
Master class loading!

lol copycat
ppl nr tu notice e own grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ronaldo with an offside goal.. lipsrsealed

See Ter Stegen's positioning there sef. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
The voice of Ray Hudson like music to my ears. Bring on The Classico.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ball not getting to Messi FFS.... angry angry

Fück offffff. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ronaldo missing a tap in.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL....My cheeeessstttttt. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
Now we lose Iniesta. sad

Fück we need 2new midfielders in January. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
Rmd already exploiting Roberto's wing

Mumu valverde
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jesus Christ.

We are getting worked here. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Paulinho clearly above his paygrade here. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Busquets wake the fück up. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Omo...they are dominating us o

I don know shey Roberto is useless
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Messi now playing as a supporting defender. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Joseph901 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.