Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4606928 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 01, 2018
How I started my 2017 with Luis Enrique giving me numerous heart attacks,at one point I think I got a stroke sef.

Vs

How I ended my 2017.

Happy New Year

Bïtches.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Profpsalm(m): 12:59am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year cules. Wishing u all the best this year....

Forca barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:08am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year guys! More blessings! More Money! More Favour!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:10am On Jan 01, 2018
Hopefully this is the year that one of the longest argument in this world would come to an end.

Hint: Russia 2018.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OgbaEwon: 1:24am On Jan 01, 2018
laPULGA:

May wisdom sense locate you this new year bro

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Happy New Year brah.

May money locate you.
May favour locate you.
May Messi win world best.
May Barca win the treble.
May Penaldo have a disaster of a season.
May wisdom locate me.
May Madrid end up trophy less.
And may Messi and Argentina win the world cup

Cc: tessppid, snrman, IaPulga, homesteady, snowstorm, vivalabyke, johnsnow92, royalblak.. And co!!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 1:57am On Jan 01, 2018
cheesy

Happy new year cules
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 2:03am On Jan 01, 2018
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY ONE

tesspidd
jonsnow92
dmcdad
eruditor
onuwaje
oseriki9

emmyspark
,snrman
heywhizy,
jonsnow92,

sebod,
homesteady,
ironproc,
vivalabyke,
victornezzar
idreezbaba
phaamasaam
usbcable
hardeycute
servik
miremoses
krasid
airmark
nihilist
nicolars
lordemperosis
royalblack007
veekid
obiorathesubtle
biomustry
saintsamurai
snowstorm
atheist
neimar
haymekus
neymar1095
eyoniggar
linkfied
laPULGA

and every cule/troll on this forum

MAY 2018 BRING JOY,WEALTH,SUCCESS
AND FUFILMENT IN EVERY SENSE TO YOU AND YOUR FOLKS

AND TROPHIES TO BARCELONA

once again a very happy new year fellas

peace!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 2:06am On Jan 01, 2018
Profpsalm:
Happy new year cules. Wishing u all the best this year....

Forca barca

happy new year to you too bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Profpsalm(m): 6:58am On Jan 01, 2018
homesteady:
Hopefully this is the year that one of the longest argument in this world would come to an end.

AMEN!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2018
laPULGA:

peace!
Thanks for the mention,very grateful.

I also wish you the fulfilment of every of your aspirations.Good health in every sense.

Happy New year to all football enthusiasts here on this board.Hoping you all have fulfilment non-football wise. tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2018
hardeycute:

I also wish you the fulfilment of every of your aspirations.Good health in every sense.

Happy New year to all football enthusiasts here on this board.Hoping you all have fulfilment non-football wise. tongue

A pained A$$hole

Anyway happy new year
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2018
homesteady:

Ameen ooo.
Nigeria will win the world cup thus creating history as the first non European or South American nation to win it.

Ameeeen ooooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2018
laPULGA:
tespidd jonsnow92 dmcdad ,snrman heywhizy, jonsnow92, sebod, homesteady, iron procs, vivalabyke, ubscable hardeycute servik miremoses krasid airmark nihilist lordemperosis royalblac saintsamurai snowstorm atheist neimar haykemus neymar1095 eyoniggar laPULGA
MAY 2018 BRING JOY,WEALTH,SUCCESS AND FUFILMENT IN EVERY SENSE TO YOU AND YOUR FOLKS

peace!
Happy new Year to you too and Your Family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2018
haymekus:

Anyway happy new year
You and your onitsha pundits tongue,what have you got for us this year?

Drink Responsibly!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2018
hardeycute:

AMEN BRODA

and sincere appologies for that litle sh1t the oda day.w

HNY!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2018
usbcable:

Ameen ooo.
Nigeria will win the world cup thus creating history as the first non European or South American nation to win it.

Ameeeen ooooooo.
I can bet with you this is not what the guy look forward to.

Nevertheless,ACL tear to everyone who will stop 9ja from lifting the WC.Lol

We always "pray" for everything here without doing our homework. So in that "Nigerian " spirit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2018
laPULGA:

AMEN BRODA

and sincere appologies for that litle sh1t the oda day.w

HNY!!!
Nothing serous really.Banter is allowed.I am also not innocent.

Drink responsibly!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2018
laPULGA:

obiorathesubtle

peace!

Much appreciated Man..

May we celebrate more success this year

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2018
laPULGA:

tespidd
jonsnow92
dmcdad
eruditor
onuwaje
oseriki9

,snrman
heywhizy,
jonsnow92,
sebod,
homesteady,
iron procs,
vivalabyke,
emmyspark001
phaamasaam
ubscable
hardeycute
servik
miremoses
krasid
airmark
nihilist
lordemperosis
royalblac
veekid
obiorathesubtle
biomustry
saintsamurai
snowstorm
atheist
neimar
haykemus
neymar1095
eyoniggar
laPULGA

peace!
Thank you bro.....may this year bring you and ypur family more joy than you could ever imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2018
OgbaEwon:

Happy New Year brah.

May money locate you.
May favour locate you.
May Messi win world best.
May Barca win the treble.
May Penaldo have a disaster of a season.
May wisdom locate me.
May Madrid end up trophy less.
And may Messi and Argentina win the world cup

Cc: tessppid, snrman, IaPulga, homesteady, snowstorm, vivalabyke, johnsnow92, royalblak.. And co!!
and so shall it be.
all of the above come to pass.
happy new year to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2018
laPULGA:

tesspidd
jonsnow92
dmcdad
eruditor
onuwaje
oseriki9

emmyspark
,snrman
heywhizy,
jonsnow92,

sebod,
homesteady,
ironproc,
vivalabyke,
victornezzar
idreezbaba
phaamasaam
usbcable
hardeycute
servik
miremoses
krasid
airmark
nihilist
nicolars
lordemperosis
royalblack007
veekid
obiorathesubtle
biomustry
saintsamurai
snowstorm
atheist
neimar
haymekus
neymar1095
eyoniggar
linkfied
laPULGA

peace!
la pulga.

may the fame and fortune behind that nickname follow you all through '018.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
tesppidd:
la pulga.

may the fame and fortune behind that nickname follow you all through '018.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
@Lapulga, HNY to u bro!! And to all the Cules, I wish you all and our great Club the best this year.

https://www.nairaland.com/4263178/la-liga-official-page-wishes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
hardeycute:
You and your onitsha pundits tongue,what have you got for us this year?

Drink Responsibly!!!

I've got a trophy-less year for you and your team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
laPULGA:

tesspidd
jonsnow92
dmcdad
eruditor
onuwaje
oseriki9

emmyspark
,snrman
heywhizy,
jonsnow92,

sebod,
homesteady,
ironproc,
vivalabyke,
victornezzar
idreezbaba
phaamasaam
usbcable
hardeycute
servik
miremoses
krasid
airmark
nihilist
nicolars
lordemperosis
royalblack007
veekid
obiorathesubtle
biomustry
saintsamurai
snowstorm
atheist
neimar
haymekus
neymar1095
eyoniggar
linkfied
laPULGA

peace!

I see you bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
180m on coutinho?...I would have even preferred dybala for that price

Neymar to PSG seems now like a bargain for PSG..I believe mbappe and dembele are better than coutinho and they are even much younger
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
snowstormm:

Neymar to PSG seems now like a bargain for PSG[b]..I believe mbappe and dembele are better than coutinho[/b] and they are even much younger
Bro they do not play in the same position....
I will prefer us to get arthur and play roberto in or gamble on alena than to buy coutinho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chibwike(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
snowstormm:

Neymar to PSG seems now like a bargain for PSG..I believe mbappe and dembele are better than coutinho and they are even much younger
Bro how is the transfer going.. which site re you getting this update from?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
We are not paying 180million for Coutinho. undecided

Forget Fake News Snowstormm.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
VivaLaByke:
We are not paying 180million for Coutinho. undecided

Forget Fake News Snowstormm.

Ohh...I also don't think it's true...but I saw it on Twitter that the fee is 140m + 40m add ons...cant be true tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
chibwike:
Bro how is the transfer going.. which site re you getting this update from?

I saw one journalist tweeted about it on Twitter...And some Barca fans says he is reliable...am not sure tho?...but Na d journalist started neymar departure rumors also
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
oseriki9:

Bro they do not play in the same position....
I will prefer us to get arthur and play roberto in or gamble on alena than to buy coutinho.

Another good option...PSG buy neymar cuz he is potential ballon d'or,he is marketable and will boost their club status for 222m.....but if Barca buy coutinho for 180m Na waste of money..he is injury prone,isn't close to neymar,he isn't that marketable

Let us wait sha before assuming

(1) (2) (3) ... (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.