Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607282 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2017
haymekus:

I would prefer someone like fekir

fekir is quite similar to messi in positioning and style just inferior

and i dont realy see where he can fit in our forward line or midfield cos nobody can bench leo and he hardly rests

so the probability of fekir not getting play time or being always played out of possition is like 99.97%.

but the boy is too good i've seen him a couple of times
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
haymekus:

I would prefer someone like fekir
Dont think he's on our radar for now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by afroduke: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
I've been watching JACK WILSHERE since 2011 and lately. i think he is a very good midfielder and can play the barca way. if not for his injury problems, he would have been one of the best midfielder in the world. and he is relatively young.

As for the injury prone coutinho, i will take CHRISTIAN ERIKSSON ahead of him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
afroduke:
I've been watching JACK WILSHERE since 2011 and lately. i think he is a very good midfielder and can play the barca way. if not for his injury problems, he would have been one of the best midfielder in the world. and he is relatively young.

As for the injury prone coutinho, i will take CHRISTIAN ERIKSSON ahead of him.

damn correct, erikson is consistently effective and not the type to hug the limelight i think he is the most underated player in the PL

and his style of play will suit us.. he does not take too much unneccesary touches and he almost always does the right thing at any point

since he went to spurs i think that he has had more (assist & chances created) than everybody in the league

the problem is daniel levy wont sell

coutinho is not a bad option just too expensive

and please no mention jack wheelchair again..we already have vemalean and rafinha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
laPULGA:

damn correct, erikson is consistently effective and not the type to hug the limelight i think he is the most underated player in the PL

and his style of play will suit us.. he does not take too much unneccesary touches and he almost always does the right thing at any point

since he went to spurs i think that he has had more (assist & chances created) than everybody in the league

the problem is daniel levy wont sell

coutinho is not a bad option just too expensive

and please no mention jack wheelchair again..we already have vemalean and rafinha
Erikson can't lace coutinho shoes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stinkmeaner: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Which one be eriksen again?? Na wa o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
Chelsea giving their best performance in months,without Hazard.

Quite obvious he is the Neymar of their team and holding them back.

Should be sold.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
don't believe some peeps want ozil,, dat guy dat looks like a weakling.

coutinho come come come
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by afroduke: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
S A L A H
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
PianoWizard:
don't believe some peeps want ozil,, dat guy dat looks like a weakling.

coutinho come come come
Ozil,if bought,will be coning to play football.

He's not coming to fight Gidigbo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Demzy4: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Oh I read it.

There is no way he is benching Pique no matter how he performs.

I would even put Vermaelen ahead of the Yerry Mina sef.

Wait till you see him play then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Man United grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
biomustry:
Man United grin grin grin
Draw United

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mourinho Enrique. grin grin grin

Man plays with no midfield. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Can u imagine Madrid eyeing our very own umtiti

Ha dey mad ho his sumtin wrong with their brain angry

Imagine them talking of triggering his release clause. Even smallie Man city and Man u get mind they consider to sign umtiti. If only his buyout clause was 200 by now these clubs for respect themselves
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Seen the light.

Kante>Pogba

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ibrahimovic is out for one month and Lukaku for 2 matches. That should be enough excuses to get Mourinho through 2018's press conferences. grin

I hope Man City wins tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 6:25am On Dec 31, 2017
Eriksen Ko, Erosion ni
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2017
shocked

The rumors are saying it was accidentally leaked on the Nike website, deal to go through on January 2nd and will cost 130mil

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2017
Are you serious? Is this really happening? Coutinho coming this January?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2017
Couuuuuutttiiiiinnnnnnhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Couuuuuutttiiiiinnnnnnhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. cheesy
Don't think it's real though. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Don't think it's real though. undecided

it's either nike's website was hacked or it's happening cos a company of their stature does not mess with their reputation

and considering the fact that it was shown in almost every language across nike websites i think it's real ...except they were hacked that is
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2017
Let me not get my hope to high, but if he comes this January, Yes he would not play for us in UCL, but this 2nd half of the season should provide for him enough time to adapt to the team in preparation for next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2017
homesteady:
Let me not get my hope to high, but if he comes this January, Yes he would not play for us in UCL, but this 2nd half of the season should provide for him enough time to adapt to the team in preparation for next season.

If he comes,he replaces Iniesta in Liga matches.

We get Iniesta for full 90minutes in the UCL. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2017
Barcelona fans shous bury their heads in shame.

Liverpool should propyl report you guys to FIFA the same way athletico has done. Tapping up players is a disgraceful thing and even Liverpool had to apologize to soton BUT this is beyond ridiculous. Everyone of your player talking about him every second even after we have clearly stated we won't sell to you, using your papers to unsettle him and when they say bring the cash you guys are ducking useless to be offering to split the money over 5 years.

if the pic up there is true. NB needs to sue Nike over image rights.

I have never seen a more disgraceful club in recent years than this and one of you was complaining about interest in Umtiti Stop behaving like kids...you want him we are not selling. You think you are dealing with Wolves or Portsmourth?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2017
VivaLaByke:

If he comes,he replaces Iniesta in Liga matches.

We get Iniesta for full 90minutes in the UCL. cheesy

Yeah! Another major positive.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2017
johnny1980:

Liverpool should propyl report you guys to FIFA the same way athletico has done. Tapping up players is a disgraceful thing and even Liverpool had to apologize to soton BUT this is beyond ridiculous. Everyone of your player talking about him every second even after we have clearly stated we won't sell to you, using your papers to unsettle him and when they say bring the cash you guys are ducking useless to be offering to split the money over 5 years.

I have never seen a more disgraceful club in recent years than this and one of you was complaining about interest in Umtiti Stop behaving like kids...you want him we are not selling. You think you are dealing with Wolves or Portsmourth?

Ahh! Is this Klopp? grin

It's not our fault that we can offer him what you guys can't offer him - Trophies! Now run along.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
homesteady:

Ahh! Is this Klopp? grin

It's not our fault that we can offer him what you guys can't offer him - Trophies! Now run along.

Lol. Yeah trophIes like our cabinet is empty. Olodo.

Come and carry him by force, we are not selling you guys should nack your head. There's a difference between class and agberos and it's suprising your desperation is leading you to become agberos. Maybe a 2 year ban would do you guys good. Behave like sensible teams who follow due process not childish acts.

What happened to the famed academy that you guys build players from? Gone bankrupt? Hehe...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
johnny1980:

Liverpool should propyl report you guys to FIFA the same way athletico has done. Tapping up players is a disgraceful thing and [b]even Liverpool [/b]had to apologize to soton BUT this is beyond ridiculous. Everyone of your player talking about him every second even after we have clearly stated we won't sell to you, using your papers to unsettle him and when they say bring the cash you guys are ducking useless to be offering to split the money over 5 years.

Trash.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
homesteady:

Ahh! Is this Klopp? grin

Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
oseriki9:

Trash.

You have been noticed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.