Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,278 members, 7,849,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4653850 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) ... (6224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
oseriki9:
For those of you that want griez forget the tactics wages nko?
Lol but waged no concern u ; besides no be ur money cheesy.

We should be concerned about the tactics and the possibility of one vital player staying on the bench. In all fairness; I don't see why we should sign griezmann. We don't need him for now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
oseriki9:
I don't get why you people want griezzmann.
Grirzmann that has 91goals for athletico Madrid in 4 seasons. Thank God you are not in barca board.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Lol but waged no concern u ; besides no be ur money cheesy.

We should be concerned about the tactics and the possibility of one vital player staying on the bench. In all fairness; I don't see why we should sign griezmann. We don't need him for now
My money is there though it may be little so I should be concerned.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
We are just cat walking to the title! Valencia and Atletico dropping more points.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Profpsalm if you like don't go and read for your Morbid anatomy test, continue surfing nairaland. Nonsense.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
Las Palmas don do Valencia strong thing. 6 yellows, 2 reds and them still lose
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
hinohsend:
Las Palmas don do Valencia strong thing. 6 yellows, 2 reds and them still lose

at this point i think we should priortize our CDR match with espanyol over the league match against betis
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Profpsalm(m): 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
homesteady:
Profpsalm if you like don't go and read for your Morbid anatomy test, continue surfing nairaland. Nonsense.

Umtiti is back!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
homesteady:
We are just cat walking to the title! Valencia and Atletico dropping more points.
did you ever think the duo of athletico and valencia were threats to our title?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:12am On Jan 21, 2018
tesppidd:

Considering how our season started, I never expected us to have this sort of free ride. I knew Valencia were going to end their initial gra-gra.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adeniyi3971(m): 8:03am On Jan 21, 2018
phaamsaam:
HOW TO COOK DRAW SOUP!

Add 1 spoon of Conte

Dribble it with 2 cups of Hazard

Tackle the mixture with 4 packets of Kante

Add a slice of Cahill and a pinch of Zappacosta

And pour one sachet of Bakayoko to improve the draw aroma

Chill for 90 minutes before you miss it with a spoon of fine Morata

And then cover the pot with Courtois

Let it steam and watch it all draw out
#copied# grin

Wow I tired this and it was amazing!! I sprinkled a little bit of Batshuayi and the taste was excellent!!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adeniyi3971(m): 8:05am On Jan 21, 2018
phaamsaam:
HOW TO COOK DRAW SOUP!

Add 1 spoon of Conte

Dribble it with 2 cups of Hazard

Tackle the mixture with 4 packets of Kante

Add a slice of Cahill and a pinch of Zappacosta

And pour one sachet of Bakayoko to improve the draw aroma

Chill for 90 minutes before you miss it with a spoon of fine Morata

And then cover the pot with Courtois

Let it steam and watch it all draw out
#copied# grin

Wow I tired this and it was amazing!! I sprinkled a little bit of Batshuayi and the taste was excellent!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2018
Donalllllllllllllllllld Trummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp. cheesy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
� | Pep Guardiola's unbeaten streak in La Liga was 21 games. Valverde hasn't lost in 19 games and could go 20 games unbeaten today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
tesppidd:
I said it on here a couple of weeks back that Real would still take their favourite 2nd spot. Forget about what Atletico and Valencia are doing. I'm far more concerned about Madrid even with the 19 points gap than over the likes of Atletico.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Gareth bale carrying penaldo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ronaldo might just poison Bale at this rate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by afroduke: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
Neymar's Arrogant refusal to give Penalties and freekicks to Cavani is wrong.. But if u look at it from " A messi fan " angle it is right. if cavani takes pks and freekicks i doubt if anybody, messi inclusive, will challenge him for the European golden boot because it is quite easy to score in ligue 1.. especially when you play with Neymar and mbappe in PSG.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
SerVik:
Gareth bale carrying penaldo
patrickmuf:
Ronaldo might just poison Bale at this rate.

And he scores... Yet another tap-in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Debroslink:

And he scores... Yet another tap-in.
haba... Una no want make the poor guy score ever again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lol.. Deportivo is a disgrace to Spanish football ffs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
7 1! Madrid be bullying small teams
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
SerVik:
Lol.. Deportivo is a disgrace to Spanish football ffs

They lost to back to back UCL defending champion. So it's not a disgrace.

We've seen a team which has never played UCL in their history wallop another team 8-0 in EPL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Yahoo1:

Lol... Tap-in and free header. Yet, some peeps call him GOAT

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
afroduke:
Neymar's Arrogant refusal to give Penalties and freekicks to Cavani is wrong.. But if u look at it from " A messi fan " angle it is right. if cavani takes pks and freekicks i doubt if anybody, messi inclusive, will challenge him for the European golden boot because it is quite easy to score in ligue 1.. especially when you play with Neymar and mbappe in PSG.

I think Ligue 1 goals get less coefficient points than LaLiga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Yahoo1:
lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Whether na 7-1 abi na 100-1 na only 3 points.

Barca has already won la liga.

Let's concentrate on the champions league abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
hinohsend:

I think Ligue 1 goals get less coefficient points than LaLiga
Read this fuçking post again and see if it is sensible

Laliga clubs - Tinpot
Ligue 1 - Tinpot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
Debroslink:

Lol... Tap-in and free header. Yet, some peeps call him GOAT
Did you just have the opportunity of watching live football matches recently or you are ignorant?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Can't wait for UCL to resume
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
hardeycute:
Did you just have the opportunity of watching live football matches recently or you are ignorant?

It's a Barca fan thread, what were you expecting him to say?

We've heard it all from these bunch. Long-range tap ins. Pre-assists.

Then a player takes a boot to the head and spills blood for a sensational low, angled header, and it's called a free header.

If Messi scored that same goal, it'd be magical, out of this world, mesmerizing, GOAT-ish, and two dozen other adjectives, both real and nouveau invented.

I'm happy for them that they've got a trophy already. They should enjoy the party while it lasts. Our quintuple party didn't last that long.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Debroslink:

They lost to back to back UCL defending champion. So it's not a disgrace.

We've seen a team which has never played UCL in their history wallop another team 8-0 in EPL.
My post wasn't meant to compare laliga to EPL though.

My point is, this Madrid team had a goal to game ratio of 1.8 prior to today's game, that is to say they score an average of 2goals per game. Deportivo collected 5 above the average, that's poor.

Don't make it sound like this is the Madrid of last season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) ... (6224) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.