Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4620984 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Gerard Pique signs a new contract with Barcelona until 2022 - release clause 500 million euros
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
tesppidd:
This is rude awakening.

Do not rest on your oars.

Thank goodness it happened in the copa and not la liga.

We could beat them 5-0 at home.

We still have what they call 'unbeaten league run'

But most importantly this should serve as a warning.

We need to remain focussed and determined.

The job isn't done yet.

Despite languishing 19 points behind us those bastards from the capital could still have a more successful season than us by wìnning the champions league 3rd in a row

There's still a lot of hard work.

EV should learn a lesson or two about excessive squad rotation.

I always like much rotation when we play at the camp nou, i have never liked much rotation at an away game no matter how lowly placed.

This should be a wake up call for the team.

Viva!

Bwuahahahaha.. cheesy cheesy bast@rds from the capital indeed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
Later apari buruku raumdeuter will call pk awoof. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
homesteady:

You didn't need to, that's your specialty! grin
Lol........Werey.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:
Later apari buruku ramdeuter will call pk awoof. cheesy

Is penalty not awoof? Or which other situation will a player have the freedom to take his time without beng pressed by the defenders and even the keeper cannot come off his line
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
sebod:

Krasid has always been more of Ronaldo fan than Madrid. And now that his Lord's boat is fast sinking, it doesn't take long before jumping into another boat. He's now a Neymar's fan grin
One can only wonder how people jump ship so fast. Imagine the same Krasid that didn't allow us sleep because he was pitting Bale against Neymar, saying Bale was better. Fast forward just 2-3 years later, its all Neymar. What happened to Bale?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
dmcdad:

One can only wonder how people jump ship so fast. Imagine the same Krasid that didn't allow us sleep because he was pitting Bale against Neymar, saying Bale was better. Fast forward just 2-3 years later, its all Neymar. What happened to Bale?

That's one argument that died a quick natural death, now they can't be mentioned together in the same sentence. I just hope Bale stays fit for his upcoming wedding.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
dmcdad:

Bale? That one na player?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Profpsalm(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin
homesteady:

That's one argument that died a quick natural death, now they can't be mentioned together in the same sentence. I just hope Bale stays fit for his upcoming wedding.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Google Search will say:
"Did you mean 'Bell' "

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is penalty not awoof? Or which other situation will a player have the freedom to take his time without beng pressed by the defenders and even the keeper cannot come off his line
the correct thing to tell him is that; the next time his team is awarded a penalty, they should reject the penalty and tell the referee that they do not want a penalty but they want to score in open play.

this should settle the debate on whether a penalty is an awoof or not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Kobe Bryant reminiscing about what Ronaldihno told him in 2006..

"Ronaldinho was a good friend of mine,". "And while I was talking to him, he told me, 'Kobe, look, I'm going to introduce you to the guy who's going to be the greatest player of all time.'
"And I said, 'What? You're the greatest!'
"And he said, 'No, this kid right here is going to be the best.' And that guy was Lionel Messi and he was only 17 at the time."

Ronaldihno,The smiling magician.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
sebod:

Bale? That one na player?
Player keh... Na fisherman.cheesy

And wonder how Krasid disappeared with the disappearance of Bale his idol.cheesy

We start to dey get peace again. But, just when we think say we don get peace finally, Neymar1095 come with him own.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
homesteady:

Haba na.. This is not fair at all. Him worse reach like that? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
dmcdad:

Player keh... Na fisherman.cheesy

And wonder how Krasid disappeared with the disappearance of Bale his idol.cheesy

We start to dey get peace again. But, just when we think say we don get peace finally, Neymar1095 come with him own.grin
If Neyboi joins Madrid today and CR7 leaves, Krasid will tell you Neyboi has been greater than his old idol since he was at Santos grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
sebod:

If Neyboi joins Madrid today and CR7 leaves, Krasid will tell you Neyboi has been greater than his old idol since he was at Santos grin
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. The guy mouth dey change like weather.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha How The Feck Is Cyber
Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk
Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close
Your Eyes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
The same thing happening here is happening in my area

I used to be the only Neymar fan here but now 50% of the Madrid fan now like neymar....these are guys that are always argued with me how he is being carried by messi and Suarez o

one was even saying Madrid should exchange ronaldo with neymar yesterday...most of those Madrid fans aren't loyal

They will be telling you they should have pair PSG with Madrid,that they should have met in the final...or if Madrid will be beaten by any one,it should be by PSG and PSG shld win UCL

you will think all of them on the WhatsApp group where they tell each other what is say...some don't care tho

I actually he is more like ronaldo than messi...Am not talking about on pitch ability...am talking about off pitch...social life,baby mama,brand,swag etc

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2018
grin

Neymar is definitely moving to Madrid in 2 years

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2018
Sergi Roberto signs contract extension. Release clause now £441m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2018
Surprised to see that the 'midget' has a couple of headed goals. I can only recollect the one against ManU in 2009.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Yahoo1:
Sergi Roberto signs contract extension. Release clause now £441m

He'll be worth this release clause if they play him in the right position
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

He'll be worth this release clause if they play him in the right position
yes. i think we should sell Aleix Vidal and buy a back up right back next season so we can play Roberto in a WF or Midfield position. That boy is good...i still recall when we all thought he would leave just like Bojan and others who failed to cut it out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
jstbeinhonest:
Surprised to see that the 'midget' has a couple of headed goals. I can only recollect the one against ManU in 2009.

I can recollect more headed goals by Messi, the one against Malaga comes to mind] YouTube Messi headed goals to see his collection
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Leyqute:

Those are stats sir. They don't lie.

And yes, football attendance is part of football talk. It shows what people over the world wants and what brand of football people want to see. After the EPL, the next on the log was Bundesliga. This bit surprised me a lot. I thought it would be La Liga.

And no sir, I'm not talking about a club's average attendance or stadium capacity. That bit's much obvious.
lol.. you think if you fool anybody you can fool me?
English championship attendance beats la Liga lol?
take a look at yourself and look at what you typed
no team in England has more attendance than FCBARCELONA .. before you type something foolish read about it.. Spanish teams always have a larger stadium capacity than English-shit teams.. Athletic Bilbao stadium capacity is 53,000+ .. Chelsea stadium capacity is just 41,000 .. arsenal and man city have less than 60,000capacity
that's not even close to athletico madrid stadium capacity not to talk of Real Madrid or Barcelona lol..
The team with most attendance in Europe is borussia Dortmund followed by Barcelona!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
idreezbaba:

lol.. you think if you fool anybody you can fool me?
English championship attendance beats la Liga lol?
take a look at yourself and look at what you typed
no team in England has more attendance than FCBARCELONA .. before you type something foolish read about it.. Spanish teams always have a larger stadium capacity than English-shit teams.. Athletic Bilbao stadium capacity is 53,000+ .. Chelsea stadium capacity is just 41,000 .. arsenal and man city have less than 60,000capacity
that's not even close to athletico madrid stadium capacity not to talk of Real Madrid or Barcelona lol..
The team with most attendance in Europe is borussia Dortmund followed by Barcelona!
You are right. Sometimes attendance is hidden by the stadium capacity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
possible outcome

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yahoo1:
You are right. Sometimes attendance is hidden by the stadium capacity.
Exactly... There are times when you'd see lotta empty seats at Camp Nuo in a match and you'd wonder, and yet you wouldn't know the attendance was 65K or thereabouts. Meanwhile, two-third of that figure would fill up Stamford Bridge.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Leyqute:

Those are stats sir. They don't lie.

And yes, football attendance is part of football talk. It shows what people over the world wants and what brand of football people want to see. After the EPL, the next on the log was Bundesliga. This bit surprised me a lot. I thought it would be La Liga.

And no sir, I'm not talking about a club's average attendance or stadium capacity. That bit's much obvious.

Actually the Bundesliga has a higher average attendance than the EPL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
raumdeuter:

Actually the Bundesliga has a higher average attendance than the EPL

Is this claim true for the duration whose stat I posted?

Do you have stats to back this up?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Leyqute:

Is this claim true for the duration whose stat I posted?

Do you have stats to back this up?

Yes based on what you posted Bundesliga has a higher average attendance

Every week there are 9 Bundesliga games there are 34 game weeks so total Bundesliga games is 306.

Every week there are 10 EPL games and there are 38 game weeks so total EPL games is 380

Now calculate the average based on what you posted

Now calculate it based on what was on the BBC link

League Country Aggregate attendance
1 Premier League England 13,607,420
2 Bundesliga Germany 12,703,896
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yes based on what you posted Bundesliga has a higher average attendance

Every week there are 9 Bundesliga games there are 34 game weeks so total Bundesliga games is 306.

Every week there are 10 EPL games and there are 38 game weeks so total EPL games is 380

Now calculate the average based on what you posted

Now calculate it based on what was on the BBC link

League Country Aggregate attendance
1 Premier League England 13,607,420
2 Bundesliga Germany 12,703,896

You can start discussing average attendance with laPULga (and other upbaka fans) since he brought it up. The stat I posted states unequivocally that aggregate EPL attendance beats BuLi hands down. That's the truth and it cannot be reversed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.