Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4675804 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) ... (6234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
To distract from their current crisis, Madrid press are all over the place, clamouring for Neymar to save them, as though they don't know the personality of that PSG president. PSG will keep Neymar even if he wishes to leave. Madrid is not up against one man, they're against a state - Qatar. Neymar is their flagship star for their 2022 world cup. They're no selling club. I know all the players Barca have attempted to buy in the past -- Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, Verriatti, and recently Di Maria ... This people dont sell. They have all the money to keep them for the full length of their contract.
Neymar CANNOT leave, at least not in the next five years. Madrid should wake up from their dream and focus on how to strengthen their aged squad or they should ready 500M euros to stand a chance of any deal. Lolz
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
jpmoriarti:
To distract from their current crisis, Madrid press are all over the place, clamouring for Neymar to save them, as though they don't know the personality of that PSG president. PSG will keep Neymar even if he wishes to leave. Madrid is not up against one man, they're against a state - Qatar. Neymar is their flagship star for their 2022 world cup. They're no selling club. I know all the players Barca have attempted to buy in the past -- Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, Verriatti, and recently Di Maria ... This people dont sell. They have all the money to keep them for the full length of their contract.
Neymar CANNOT leave, at least not in the next five years. Madrid should wake up from their dream and focus on how to strengthen their aged squad or they should ready 500M euros to stand a chance of any deal. Lolz
Lol Neymar to Madrid is already a done deal even before he signed for psg

No wonder psg fans dont like him; i guess they kno he is a plastic two faced snake cheesy

With or without this decision; neymar is going to madrid

He is the next Madrid galactico

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/psg-promise-to-sell-neymar-to-real-madrid-on-one-condition/44f5yok1dnwzih82tgyqewm

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

No wonder psg fans dont like him; i guess they kno he is a plastic two faced snake cheesy

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/psg-promise-to-sell-neymar-to-real-madrid-on-one-condition/44f5yok1dnwzih82tgyqewm
What is that link? goal? smh shocked

Verratti's former agent recently said that Neymar and his teammates are in some kind of golden prison. It would be extremely difficult to take a player from there. Signing Neymar was a matter of pride for the Sheikhs. Do you imagine they would give that up so soon and thus become a laughing stock amongst the big clubs? They want to belong to the top clubs and they want everyone to see them as a top club.
They know Madrid are just playing to the gallery. A transfer without a release clause in the player's contract is a very complicated transfer to pull through, even more so if the Sheikhs are involved.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nezzar: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

I was expecting a credible source but when you put that goal.com as a link to your story, I took it as a joke.

Psg ain't a selling club

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
nezzar:

I was expecting a credible source but when you put that goal.com as a link to your story, I took it as a joke.

Psg ain't a selling club
Didn't it occur to you tgat there might be a clause which stipulates that the player can leave if a certain amount of money is offered? players and tgeir agents go through all tgese loopholes before they sign. If we all know that PSG is not a selling club,i doubt Neymar wouldn't know before signing. I'm not saying that he will definitely join madrid,which he'll in the future,all I'm saying is that it is not impossible.

As for tge world cup fly off...the world cup is before tge beginning of next season.....so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Takeit2017(m): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Coutinho ✅
Messi ✅
Suarez ✅
Yerry Mina ✅
Iniesta ✅
Alcácer ✅
They're all in our #CopaBarça squad to face Espanyol!

Espanyol right now:

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Yahoo1:
Didn't it occur to you tgat there might be a clause which stipulates that the player can leave if a certain amount of money is offered? players and tgeir agents go through all tgese loopholes before they sign. If we all know that PSG is not a selling club,i doubt Neymar wouldn't know before signing. I'm not saying that he will definitely join madrid,which he'll in the future,all I'm saying is that it is not impossible.

As for tge world cup fly off...the world cup is before tge beginning of next season.....so.

I don't know if he will go but Madrid will surely try to bug him

Nowadays,zidane talked about him in his last two interviews comparing him to cr7...isco,benzema has been liking his pics on Instagram...benzema even commented "bro" in one of his video...even Sergio Ramos said he will likes him in Madrid

what I was trying to insinuate is that Madrid are doing everything possible to get him....it depends on him or PSG tho

I would have preferred him to go to man utd or city...people won't recognize how talented he is if he stays in psg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Yahoo1:

That is what a release clause is
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

I hope baldy gets sacked

successfully cheesy
More woes for them...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
snowstormm:

Nowadays,zidane talked about him in his last two interviews comparing him to cr7...isco,benzema has been liking his pics on Instagram...benzema even commented "bro" in one of his video...even Sergio Ramos said he will likes him in Madrid

what I was trying to insinuate is that Madrid are doing everything possible to get him....it depends on him or PSG tho

I would have preferred him to go to man utd or city...people won't recognize how talented he is if he stays in psg
They should have him abeg, if that's what makes him happy. Sombori cannot come and die ontop neymar matter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

I hope baldy gets sacked

successfully cheesy
No

Madrid should stick with Zidane..He's the Royal Bald head Genius..Can't b arsed by them poaching a Pochettino or a Tuchel or even a Klopp..

Zidane and Madrid--A marriage made in Heaven.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
jonsnow92:
No

Madrid should stick with Zidane..He's the Royal Bald head Genius..Can't b arsed by them poaching a Pochettino or a Tuchel or even a Klopp..

Zidane and Madrid--A marriage made in Heaven.

An exit from the Champions league...

Perez puts his signature on baldy's sack letter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Official line up:

Sergi Roberto
Gerald Pique
Samuel Umtiti
Jordi Alba

Sergio Busquets
Andreas Iniesta
Ivan Rakitic

Lionel Messi
Alex Vidal
Luis Suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
senorova:
If Zidane is anybody, he clearly isn't Pep Guardiola!

Both coaches started out from their Club's youth team. While one went on to win the division, the other's tenure was disastrous.

They both got promoted to the first team. One had no prior experience on first team management, the other was assistant to one of the most successful coaches in the world.

In his first season, one (who clearly had a big game plan) sold the first team's most influential players (Ronaldinho, Deco, almost sold Eto'o). And brought in small boys from his shaped B team (Pedro, busquets). The other had such quality squad depth and a Great first team.

One won everything winnable with his first team, the other did win back to back UCL. Back to back club world cup trophies, back to back uefa super cup trophies.

One could field an entire team of unknown players from the academy and Still win matches...the other can only dream of it.

One employed the club's most recognized version of football (tiki taka), the other not only rubbished his club's reputation of Galacticos, he's style was rather to cross and nod, or work balls for tap-ins.

One produced and nurtured several talents from the academy (Pedro, busquets, Tello, Roberto, Montoya, Bartra, Thiago)...The other did his bit of nurturing in Asensio and Lucas Vasquez. A certain Achraf Hakimi and Borja Mayoral are probably upcoming, but clearly not good enough to be termed talents. The other even sold Morata, and Mariano Diaz just to keep a certain Benzediot happy in the team.

One is regarded by the football world as the best manager Barcelona has ever had bar Cryuff, the other is just on a list of Real Madrid coaches grin

If anything needs to be concluded, Zidane tries to build talents from Real Madrid's academy just like Pep did...but he sucks at it. His handle of transfer is miles below impressive, and he has destroyed the squad depth that clearly helped him succeed in his previous season.

Zidane is just another one / two season wonder. Not even in the league of Arsene Wenger grin.

Pep on the other hand, lives in the realm of Ferguson, Cryuff, Munoz, Jupp Heycknes!

You madridiots can go and lick your balls cheesy. Eyin oniranu radarada
Nice one man. One thing you need to know is that, Pep is Zidane's idol when it comes to coaching. Little wonder he tries to model his way from Pep especially with the youth thingy, only that he sucks at it as rightly stated by you. He stated it several times in the past that he respects Pep alot and wants to model his career from Pep's. I could remember when Pep was in Germany, Zidane travels to watch him and sometimes attend lectures hosted by Pep, not to mention some private sessions with Pep.

So, its evident the guy loves Pep and wanna do everything like his mentor. But he sucks at almost everything Pep is good at.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Barca is crashing out Today. Messi dropping a disasterclass like last week.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Barca fans are classless as usual. Zidane who won back to back Champions League something your club can only dream of.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Neymar1095:

From someone who started supporting Barça in 1996 undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
snowstormm:

i'd prefer City.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Neymar1095:
Barca fans are classless as usual. Zidane who won back to back Champions League something your club can only dream of.

You're as plastic as they come, maybe even more..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
SerVik:

That is what a release clause is
Then i don't see the problem if he wants to join Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

You're as plastic as they come, maybe even more..
Zidane 2 legendary seasons with Madrid is bigger than every other coach seasons in Barca history minus Pep.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Neymar1095:
Can't believe I'm replying a robot, but here goes : Your team can only dream of knocking out Real Madrid, not the UCL, it's out of reach
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
No time to waste time. Suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Fecking fantastic time to be a Barca fan. Everything is going well for you guys at the moment... and I like it! grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Neymar1095:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Neymar1095:

Make Unai Emery sef win am back-to-back na. Abi dem dey forbid am to win cup ni!?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rock solid, that Umitit fella. Very good defender!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
biomustry:

Can't believe I'm replying a robot, but here goes : Your team can only dream of knocking out Real Madrid, not the UCL, it's out of reach
If we can flog you guys 4:0 Then Madrid will reach 8:0
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Best striker in the world!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
RuffRuggedRaw:

Make Unai Emery sef win am back-to-back na. Abi dem dey forbid am to win cup ni!?
Unal Emery won Europa league back to back to back..... lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) ... (6234) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.