Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4677671 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) ... (6234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
jonsnow92:
Barcelona Vs Valencia

Copa Del Rey Semifinal.

First leg at Camp Nou.
Them go chop am home and away for sure. I can already smell a DOUBLE. Only time will tell if I will smell a TREBLE. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
I pity Valencia... Well, I dont pity them actually because their loss is my gain. cheesy cheesy cheesy

They face Madrid (in La Liga), Barcelona (Copa) and Atletico (in La Liga) in a single week. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked And then Barcelona again for the return leg of the Copa. Na die them dey be that. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Na die be that o shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 5:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Isco demands Zindedine Zidane is sacked and threatens Florentino Perez.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2018
dmcdad:

Them go chop am home and away for sure. I can already smell a DOUBLE. Only time will tell if I will smell a TREBLE. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let's beat those Chelsit first..Those bastards know how to raise their game against Us..Good thing is none of their forward or midfield players have faced barca before..Only Cahill and Courtois had played barca one point or the other.

This season is becoming very interesting really.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2018
The Irony of Life is that we get too concerned and worried about the Future that we find it difficult to appreciate and savour what we have now.

A Golden Generation.

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2018
jonsnow92:
Let's beat those Chelsit first..Those bastards know how to raise their game against Us..Good thing is none of their forward or midfield players have faced barca before..Only Cahill and Courtois had played barca one point or the other.

This season is becoming very interesting really.
You're right about Chelsea raising their game against us, but you'll also agree this Chelsea is far from the spirited Chelsea of yester years.

Ahswear, them go collect. This season is like a dream to me. Everything ain't real. I mean, it wasn't supposed to be this rosy, was it? We were meant to be in crisis, no?

On a side note though, if there were any part of me that still missed Neyboi, I'd say it ended seeing Coutinho play. His runs and movements are all reminiscent of Neyboi. There was always a roaring crescendo when he had the ball. Mehn, even me sef don dey fear Barça.cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:57am On Jan 27, 2018
dmcdad:

You're right about Chelsea raising their game against us, but you'll also agree this Chelsea is far from the spirited Chelsea of yester years.

Ahswear, them go collect. This season is like a dream to me. Everything ain't real. I mean, it wasn't supposed to be this rosy, was it? We were meant to be in crisis, no?

On a side note though, if there were any part of me that still missed Neyboi, I'd say it ended seeing Coutinho play. His runs and movements are all reminiscent of Neyboi. There was always a roaring crescendo when he had the ball. Mehn, even me sef don dey fear Barça.cheesy
I really want Winter to come for Chelsea though..I look.forward to it..

Football is a very funny game really,So unpredictable and the sale of Neymar has made us stronger..I dont know if I should say Phil reminding You of Neymar is a good thing or bad thing cos Neymar mostly used Jordi Alba as a decoy and mostly ignored Jordi..I hope Phil doesn't do that,I hope He forms a fantastic partnership with Jordi..Aside that Bruv I couldn't be more excited about Phil honestly..All We can do is pray He gets very lucky with Injuries.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2018
The picture that made Cules scared at the beginning of the season..Messi looking at Madrid players and Fans as they celebrated the Supercopa..The Bernabeu couldn't be noisier..They totally dismantled us and Messi looked dejected-----Was He?

Maybe That was the point that turned our season around..Maybe that was the Point He decided to sign a new Deal..Maybe that was the point he got angry and activated Beast mode...We never know..All we know is This picture could be the best picture taken at the end of the season.

15 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2018
dmcdad:
I pity Valencia... Well, I dont pity them actually because their loss is my gain. cheesy cheesy cheesy

They face Madrid (in La Liga), Barcelona (Copa) and Atletico (in La Liga) in a single week. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked And then Barcelona again for the return leg of the Copa. Na die them dey be that. grin grin grin

Make dem first whip R.m.d today
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:17am On Jan 27, 2018
haymekus:

Make dem first whip R.m.d today
So na so Madrid don useless reach? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2018
jonsnow92:
I really want Winter to come for Chelsea though..I look.forward to it..

Football is a very funny game really,So unpredictable and the sale of Neymar has made us stronger..I dont know if I should say Phil reminding You of Neymar is a good thing or bad thing cos Neymar mostly used Jordi Alba as a decoy and mostly ignored Jordi..I hope Phil doesn't do that,I hope He forms a fantastic partnership with Jordi..Aside that Bruv I couldn't be more excited about Phil honestly..All We can do is pray He gets very lucky with Injuries.

What Phil reminds me of is his movement and technique. Makimg sharp runs, asking for the ball and taking the game to the opponent. Mehn, it was a joy. What is baffled me most was that he played like he was groomed in La Masia. I mean, the understanding of his teammates' moves and all.

I so hope he stays fit. Thay has always been his bane.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2018
dmcdad:

What Phil reminds me of is his movement and technique. Makimg sharp runs, asking for the ball and taking the game to the opponent. Mehn, it was a joy. What is baffled me most was that he played like he was groomed in La Masia. I mean, the understanding of his teammates' moves and all.

Na brazilian he be na....but he will use as a mildfielder when dembele return

i prefer him to dembele by far mayb cuz i get a thing for brazilian but still coutinho aint neymar...but he can match his impact but wont be as joyful to watch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2018
naija01:
Isco demands Zindedine Zidane is sacked and threatens Florentino Perez.

Fake
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2018
Dembele is really underrated by many on this board .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2018
hinohsend:
Dembele is really underrated by many on this board .
At Barca, A man get what he earns when he earns it.

It doesn't matter if he was some Lord or the best wherever he was..When he wears the blue and red stripped He has to Earn His Respect.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2018
dmcdad:

Exactly.

He came just at the right moment..At 25,Playing the best football of his life at Livpool and in his Prime..So He slots in Effortlessly and can handle the pressure of the big money involved in his signing.

Too bad he can't be unleashed in the Champions league Yet..I'm just excited with the young players we are signing and seemingly building for the future..Phil at 25 is the Oldest of the Lot we bought..Umtiti,Mina,Dembele,Phil..When Arniaz and Alena gets promoted,It becomes a really young squad and the older players can then groom them to face the huge burden of playing for Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
jonsnow92:
Exactly.

He came just at the right moment..At 25,Playing the best football of his life at Livpool and in his Prime..So He slots in Effortlessly and can handle the pressure of the big money involved in his signing.

Too bad he can't be unleashed in the Champions league Yet..I'm just excited with the young players we are signing and seemingly building for the future..Phil at 25 is the Oldest of the Lot we bought..Umtiti,Mina,Dembele,Phil..When Arniaz and Alena gets promoted,It becomes a really young squad and the older players can then groom them to face the huge burden of playing for Barca.
The squad is damn young... And I am loving it. Young and not just promising players, but established ones at that. With great potentials to improve and be great.

Imagine Umtiti playing like he has been playing for donkey years. We are covered in almost all positions if not all. As good as Semedo is, Roberto is giving us reasons why EV keeps starting him ahead of Semedo. But the good thing is that, we have 2 solid players who can cover the RB position albeit Roberto can be lacking sometimes in defending, but what he lacks in defending, he makes up in attacking with his incisive runs and cut throughs.

We have 2 good goalies. One of the best LB and a good enough backup. CBs? Well covered with quality round the board, from Pique, to Umtiti, to Vermaelen, to Minna. Wow.

Midfield? We are like spoilt rich kids in that department. We have ones with great techniques and strategies if that's what is needed. We have ones with never dying lungs and energy if that's what is required. We have the skillful ones who play with flair and make everything looks easy. Infact, we have everything in that department.

Attack? Well, that speaks for itself. We have one of the top 3 best number 9. And we have as an option when he comes back from injury a very good player with great potentials in Dembouz. And not to mention arguably the greatest ever. Are we not spoilt for choices?

And to think that this season was supposed to be a disaster makes everything just... Remarkable!

Força Barça!

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
snowstormm:

Na brazilian he be na....but he will use as a mildfielder when dembele return

i prefer him to dembele by far mayb cuz i get a thing for brazilian but still coutinho aint neymar...but he can match his impact but wont be as joyful to watch
Anywhere Coutinho plays; whether in midfield or LW, I couldn't care less. I am not in for comparisons, I am just glad I have both of them. Meanwhile, Dembouz has not reached his full potential yet and you're comparing him with someone who has MAYBE reached his, shows Dembouz has alot more to offer and would probably be greater. But f*** comparisons. I have both at my disposal, so I will just enjoy them both.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
dmcdad:

Anywhere Coutinho plays; whether in midfield or LW, I couldn't care less. I am not in for comparisons, I am just glad I have both of them. Meanwhile, Dembouz has not reached his full potential yet and you're comparing him with someone who is has MAYBE reached his, shows Dembouz has alot more to offer and would probably be greater. But f*** comparisons. I have both at my disposal, so I will just enjoy them both.

True tho.....Our future seems safe

I remember when asensio was the next big thing,Good old times.lolz
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
dmcdad:

The squad is damn young... And I am loving it. Young and not just promising players, but established ones at that. With great potentials to improve and be great.

Imagine Umtiti playing likr he has been playing for donkey years. We are covered in almost all positions if not all. As good as Semedo is, Roberto is giving us reasons why EV keeps starting him ahead of Semedo. But the good thing is that, we have 2 solid players who can cover the RB position albeit Roberto can be lacking sometimes in defending, but what he lacks in defending, he makes up in attacking with his incisive runs and cut throughs.

We have 2 good goalies. One of the best LB and a good enough backup. CBs? Well covered with quality round the board, from Pique, to Umtiti, to Vermaelen, to Minna. Wow.

Midfield? We are like spoilt rich kids in that department. We have ones with great techniques and strategies if that's what is needed. We have ones with never dying lungs and energy if that's what is required. We have the skillful ones who play witj flair and make everything looks easy. Infact, we have everything in that department.

Attack? Well, that speaks for itself. We have one of the top 3 best number 9. And we have as an option when he comes back from injury a very good player with great potentials in Dembouz. And not to mention arguably the greatest ever. Are we not spoilt for choices?

And to think that this season was supposed to be a disaster makes everything just... Remarkable!

Força Barça!
when this season started 80 percent of people here were insulting the board morning, afternoon and evening.

some said the board knew neymar was leaving long before hand and allowed him leave.

some blamed the board for not breaking the bank and signing coutinho.

so many other craps.

today everybody is just shinning teeth.

grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
tesppidd:
when this season started 80 percent of people here were insulting the board morning, afternoon and evening.

some said the board knew neymar was leaving long before hand and allowed him leave.

so many other craps.

That is what happens when the going gets tough. Everyone would be looking for a scape goat, someone to hang. But when the going is good then you'll hear things like "I've always believed this board, this coach et al". That's the average human for you.

What really triggered the alarm bells from the outset was the demolishing we got from Madrid. It was just disastrous. Coupled with Neymar's departure. I mean, it was like the world was ending. But outta the ashes we came forth, with EV doing things his way, working himself nineteen-to-the-dozen. Few weeks into the season and praises were erupting from different corners. And fast forward 3/4 months later, it was praises from all nooks and crannies. I respect EV though for holding on to himself and his beliefs even when it seemed like there was nothing to hold on to.

The Barça we all know and love will be great again.

Força Barça!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
tesppidd:

so many other craps.

So u expect fans not to react
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Don't get surprised

should real win tonight cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
dmcdad:

That is what happens when the going gets tough. Everyone would be looking for a scape goat, someone to hang. But when the going is good then you'll hear things like "I've always believed this board, this coach et al". That's the average human for you.

What really triggered the alarm bells from the outset was the demolishing we got from Madrid. It was just disastrous. Coupled with Neymar's departure. I mean, it was like the world was ending. But outta the ashes we came forth, with EV doing things his way, working himself nineteen-to-the-dozen. Few weeks into the season and praises were erupting from different corners. And fast forward 3/4 months later, it was praises from all nooks and crannies. I respect EV though for holding on to himself and his beliefs even when it seemed like there was nothing to hold on to.

The Barça we all know and love will be great again.

Força Barça!
The truth is the Board has made more terrible decisions in time past..I can't be arsed by Praising them too Much.

The Neymar departure spurred them into action and they really needed to make a Statement to make Barca a feared club again because no matter how much we sugarcoat it,The way Neymar departed suggested to the World that Maybe We aren't the buying Club anymore,Maybe we can't lure the best players anymore,Maybe we can't keep our best players anymore..So They had to Buy and Buy really wisely.

I commend them for not panicking all through the Transfer window though cos with the hullabaloo at the time one would have expected them to buy every dickk and harry in the market..Suddenly every player fit the bill for Barca,Suddenly Every player our rivals bought was a steal on Us..Theo Hernandez,Ceballos,(Seri)..Through it all they didn't panic and didn't pay ,200M for Phil..That's the only praise I have for the Board really..

Of course there's the Revenue part too,The returns financially are massive..However Who knows if its the Benedicto censure Motion(That was almost a success) spurred them into action.

All the same,This Board has made Terrible decisions more than the good ones.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Don't get surprised

should real win tonight cheesy
Valencia won't win today. i hope it ends a draw,but lets face it...Valencia won't win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Yahoo1:
Valencia won't win today. i hope it ends a draw,but lets face it...Valencia won't win.

That's the truth

A score draw is the best they can get. Real are going to get so serious with them cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

That's the truth

A score draw is the best they can get. Real are going to get so serious with them cheesy
hmn.

at this point i couldn't care less about how many games madrid win.

let them even win all of their remaining matches by 10-0 if they like.

all I know is we're winning the league.

the only place where i care whether madrid lose or not now, is in the champions league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
tesppidd:
hmn.

at this point i couldn't care less about how many games madrid win.

let them even win all of their remaining matches by 10-0 if they like.

all I know is we're winning the league.

the only place where i care whether madrid lose or not now, is in the champions league.

They know the Liga is gone already. cheesy What they fighting for is the second spot on the log (which automatically qualifies them for the Uefa) .Of which Atletico won't let go of

Or they win the champions league (which is looking impossible)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
BANG!
Penaldo cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
BANG!

Penaldo cheesy
its not easy to score 2pks ask messi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
I smell a hattrick pk for ronaldo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) ... (6234) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.