Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613849 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
phaamsaam:
Neymar gotta prove something in March, I know psg would be out for something big, madrid is more experienced in this kinda situation, only trolls would say hazard is better than Neymar, only way he is better is he is very serious minded in games even when he is playing close to fart, Neymar had 2good moves bottled it by sliping in the last moment, hazard would have tested the keeper big time at least once if he got into such great position..
neymar vs ronaldo = ronaldo won.

messi vs hazard (missing vs hidden) = we will find out soon cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
jamescross:
oseriki9 ask him not me
How does this imply dembele is better....and this is not even what I asked. I asked if dribblong alone makes a player better because if I was to go by what you quoted earlier dembele is far far better than check last monday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
Neymar1095:
If only neymar had the playmaking sense of DE Bruyne psg would have raped Madrid I swear. Neymar dribbling was perfect yesterday all he had to do was pass the bleeping ball for Christ sake.
^^^^
Sense fall on You. New tactics : criticise Neymar

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Profpsalm(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
I think semedo is on suspension, so he won't play the 1st leg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ephaig: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
tesppidd:
he was last seen combing twitter,

searching for an ideal comeback.
LOL!

He is tired, disappointed and frustrated grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
oseriki9:

Semedo should play abeg because hazard will most likely rape roberto.

Exactly what am thinking.

Roberto drives too forward often
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
jamescross:
yahoo1
evidence number 2
That's his own personal opinion bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dembele>Neymar.....and there is nothing you can do about it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Exactly what am thinking.

Roberto drives too forward often
Looks like we have no choice...semedo is suspended.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:01am On Feb 16, 2018
I'd go with Roberto. Since he increases our chances of scoring. We need the away goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Creatrixity(m): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2018
VivaLaByke:
Dembele>Neymar.....and there is nothing you can do about it. cheesy

Dembele is not even better than those medics he keep running home to grin grin

L

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Rakiticbarca: 12:10am On Feb 16, 2018
mcdreeezy:
I'd go with Roberto. Since he increases our chances of scoring. We need the away goal.

Terry Stegen

Semedo Pique Umtiti Alba

Roberto Rakitic Busquet Iniesta

Messi Suarez

But I trust EV to use Paulinho in place of Roberto
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:16am On Feb 16, 2018
Rakiticbarca:

Terry Stegen

Semedo Pique Umtiti Alba

Roberto Rakitic Busquet Iniesta

Messi Suarez

But I trust EV to use Paulinho in place of Roberto
This is also nice but I also think Paulinho should play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:41am On Feb 16, 2018
phaamsaam:
Tottenham has proven on their day they can, mancity would dominate madrid from start to finish and they don't waste chances, Liverpool would go gung-ho score me I score you, We can't be too sure on Liverpool
As much as it would be wise to give credit to other teams in terms of how they could match Madrid, it should also be known over the years they've all failed. Yea, Man City are hot, but they are vulnerable at the back. I watch their games and if a team has enough attacking fire power, they would have it hot, and little wonder their game against Liverpool was a goal fest as Liverpool has the necessary firepower to trouble them at the back.

Now imagine an attack like Madrid's against City's shaky backline... It's gonna be suicidal. Liverpool? As much as one has to give them credit for their attacking intent, playing against Madrid would be a not-too-good experience for them. Yes, they would score eachother, but their back line would definitely be more vulnerable to conceding than Madrid's. What Tottenham did in the group stage they can't repeat against Madrid. Madrid would almost beat them home and away at this juncture. Even the likes of Bayern are a piece of cake.

I reiterate, only Barça have what it takes to take down Madrid. The rest will only try, but they'll fail woefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:50am On Feb 16, 2018
Chelseafan1:

My guy Dmcdad when he sees this post.
You won't believe that since he left Barça I've never watched him play. Even his cruellest haterz watch him play almost every now and then probably to spite him or something.

I've moved on from the Neymar ish jare. Although admittedly, I have nothing against him. I wish him all the best. I still like the guy though. But the thing is, I ain't like those who are blinded by the love they have for a player at the detriment of their love.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:54am On Feb 16, 2018
hensben:
I said it here that Neymar was privileged to play for Barca, that he is not better than Hazard they thought I was trolling.
You don come with this your usual nonsense! Didn't PSG beat Bayern 3:0? Why didn't you come out then to say this trash? Abeg shift!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:07am On Feb 16, 2018
jamescross:
we should also help them test the world class team mou said they are building cheesy
They are building a world class team? Na house? cheesy

Mou will serve you guys with defensive masterclass.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 16, 2018
dmcdad:

Aa much as it would be wise to give credit to other teams in terms of how they could match Madrid, it should also be known over the years they've all failed. Yea, Man City are hot, but they are vulnerable at the back. I watch their games and if a team has enough attacking fire power, they would have it hot, and little wonder their game against Liverpool was a goal fest as Liverpool has the necessary firepower to trouble them at the back.

Now imagine an attack like Madrid's against City's shaky backline... It's gonna be suicidal. Liverpool? As much as one has to give them credit for their attacking intent, playing against Madrid would be a not-too-good experience for them. Yes, they would score eachother, but their back line would definitely be more vulnerable ro conceding than Madrid's. What Tottenham did in the group stage they can't repeat against Madrid. Madrid would almost beat them home and away at this juncture. Even the likes of Bayern are a piece of cake.

I reiterate, only Barça have what it takes to take down Madrid. The rest will only try, but they'll fail woefully.

Na true you yarn..

That's why Barca should be out as early as possible. Chelsea should round that up for us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:48am On Feb 16, 2018
dmcdad:

You won't believe that since he left Barça I've never watched him play. Even his cruellest haterz watch him play almost every now and then probably to spite him or something.

I've moved on from the Neymar ish jare. Although admittedly, I have nothing against him. I wish him all the best. I still like the guy though. But the thing is, I ain't like those who are blinded by the love they have for a player at the detriment of their love.

My guy!! I haven't watched him play too since he left for that league. It's turning out to be true what someone said about how that league will reduce his popularity.

It's so painful that, for a player of Neymar's caliber and status, the only time we get to see him play is during UCL. If PSG gets eliminated now, na to wait till world cup b4 we see him in action again. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 6:30am On Feb 16, 2018
dmcdad:

Aa much as it would be wise to give credit to other teams in terms of how they could match Madrid, it should also be known over the years they've all failed. Yea, Man City are hot, but they are vulnerable at the back. I watch their games and if a team has enough attacking fire power, they would have it hot, and little wonder their game against Liverpool was a goal fest as Liverpool has the necessary firepower to trouble them at the back.

Now imagine an attack like Madrid's against City's shaky backline... It's gonna be suicidal. Liverpool? As much as one has to give them credit for their attacking intent, playing against Madrid would be a not-too-good experience for them. Yes, they would score eachother, but their back line would definitely be more vulnerable ro conceding than Madrid's. What Tottenham did in the group stage they can't repeat against Madrid. Madrid would almost beat them home and away at this juncture. Even the likes of Bayern are a piece of cake.

Nah man. You give this Real Madrid side way too much credit. They have digressed so very badly, it is shocking!
Yes, they have the experience and players that can capitalize if they get chances but PSG with a bit more "sense" should have won that game.
Real played like they do not have a midfield shield in front of the defence; they did not keep possession, did not press to win it back and on way too many occasions, PSG had promising (3v3 / 3v4) attack situations that could have been goal-scoring opportunities if well developed.

City may not have a fantastic defence, but they have 10 outfield players who will run, chase and harry whenever they are not in possession of the ball and can keep it very well. I cannot speak for any other team but Pep's Manchester City have the potential to make Real Madrid look very, very, very ordinary if they meet with this current run of forms on both sides... and they will do it in the way "prime" Barcelona would!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 7:19am On Feb 16, 2018
Creatrixity:

Dembele is not even better than those medics he keep running home to grin grin

L
Weak.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2018
Yahoo1:
Neymar. "After a performance like this, it’s clear that we
don’t have what it takes to win this competition
yet,” Neymar told reporters. “In Barcelona, I won
the Champions League with Messi. Do they
expect me to do this by myself? Maybe if we add
Messi here, we can win the Champions League in
the future.”
Is this for real? Why wishing he has Messi now? I thought he wanted to be outta Messi's shadows?shocked

But I honestly doubt the authenticity of this. Ney would never say this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2018
dmcdad:
They are building a world class team? Na house? cheesy
Mou will serve you guys with defensive disasterclass.
cheesy fixed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2018
jamescross:
cheesy fixed
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2018
Neymar1095:
Real Madrid are already out, Cause what psg will do to them in Paris will be termed as rape.
Wow... He finally made it out.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2018
dmcdad:

Is this for real? Why wishing he has Messi now? I thought he wanted to be outta Messi's shadows?shocked

i doubt too because if he really did say this...it'll be all over the internet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2018
dmcdad:

[url][/url]
It's fake. As Fake as Messi hopes of winning the World Cup .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2018
RuffRuggedRaw:

Nah man. You give this Real Madrid side way too much credit. They have digressed so very badly, it is shocking!
Yes, they have the experience and players that can capitalize if they get chances but PSG with a bit more "sense" should have won that game.
Real played like they do not have a midfield shield in front of the defence; they did not keep possession, did not press to win it back and on way too many occasions, PSG had promising (3v3 / 3v4) attack situations that could have been goal-scoring opportunities if well developed.

City may not have a fantastic defence, but they have 10 outfield players who will run, chase and harry whenever they are not in possession of the ball and can keep it very well. I cannot speak for any other team but Pep's Manchester City have the potential to make Real Madrid look very, very, very ordinary if they meet with this current run of forms on both sides... and they will do it in the way "prime" Barcelona would!
Awesome analysis

Madrid won PSG not because they were superb but because PSG weren't serious nor determined.
PSG weren't confident and lack experience

If Madrid play man city the way they played psg; man city will surely whoop their ass. After all man city have experience and you can't possibly compare their midfield with that of PSG. And Guardiola is no joker cheesy

That man is aiming for treble

To me after barca

Man city are the team to beat in this UCL
I had rather play Madrid or any other team than man city

At least till finals grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joeace2020(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2018
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2018
Madrid won't leave Paris smiling. another comeback, only if we had a prominent diver like Suarez.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:38am On Feb 16, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Awesome analysis

Madrid won PSG not because they were superb but because PSG weren't serious nor determined.
PSG weren't confident and lack experience

If Madrid play man city the way they played psg; man city will surely whoop their ass. After all man city have experience and you can't possibly compare their midfield with that of PSG. And Guardiola is no joker cheesy

That man is aiming for treble

To me after barca

Man city are the team to beat in this UCL
I had rather play Madrid or any other team than man city

At least till finals grin
Barca don't stand a chance Man City pipe down.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2018
Just for the record, Messi has not scored against Chelsea in 8 games, and Suarez not scored in the Champions League this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.