Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4598321 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
phaamsaam:

Vintage simeone, just happy they are in Europa... Hope the long travels n playing in the snow affects them in the league, those guys took at least another ucl from us preventing barca doing the b2b first, we need to beat Eibar, that's the most important game, we have 48hrs plus to focus on Chelsea

I just hope they defeat Eibar..

Cos most of those players are focused on the Chelsea match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
phaamsaam:

Italian coaches are defensive coaches bar sacci n Ancelotti, 352 favors 60% the defense than the attacking third
what about capello. wait how many successful Italian coaches do you know of.

so does Diego Simone park bus?

352 is playing two strikers, a left midfielder, a right midfielder, 1 DM, 2 CMs box to box or 1 CM and 1 AM. 5 midfielders and 3 defenders. in total 4 defensive players.

so how is it more defensive than a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3(4-2-3-1)
4 defenders and 1 DM in them, that is 5 defensive players. attack minded coaches have also used 343 and 352 does that make them back the bus. does poch use 4-2-3-1 like mou.

last season conte played Moses, hazard, Pedro and Costa (and Alonso) that is 4 to 5 attacking players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
sebod:

I beg to disagree sir!

City lost to Liverpool because of Stone's error and the injury to Delp which led to the introduction of Danilo. The pairing of Otamendi and Laporte would definitely fare better. That said, Madrid's defence is known to be conceding goals here and there even against the farmers of this world. With KDB in the midfield coupled with the attacking foray of City, they will kill whatever confidence left in Madrid. If there's any team I wish to avoid, that's City. Pep has instilled his style in them. They would press you like mad when off the ball and pass life out of you when on the ball.

Blame Emry and his boys for PSG loss. You can't expect much from a coach that bottled a 5-goal advantage over his rival. Even a team of Barca fans captained by dmcdad and coached by jonsnow92 can't surrender such a lead.

As regards Liverpool, I also believe they stand a chance of knocking out Madrid. Their attacking firepower is better than that of Madrid. CR7 adds nothing to the attack other than....... you and I know that Benzema is a deadwood in attack already. their defence too is nothing better than that of Pool. The strength, ability and agility of Salah, Mane and Firminho would be too much for Madrid to handle.

I can't also write of Spurs at this moment, if they could do it in the group stage, they can do it all over again. There's nothing special about this Madrid team. PSG can only blame themselves for their woes.

My point? Any sound attack minded team with a solid midfield and a decent defence will knock Madrid out in a balanced match devoid of referees one-sided favouritism. Their defence is porous while their attack is not really great.
Despite appearances,I'm actually a very good coach o..Really though I agree with most of what you typed up there,City are actually Challengers mainly because of Pepito but they have their Weakness too..Mainly have your attackers running at their center backs,their center backs are very very vulnerable..We saw Liverpool expose that to perfection..Overall though point is anyone can beat anyone and we won't have a clearer picture until the Semis..I'm just certain Madrid won't retain the title again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
sebod:

I beg to disagree sir!

City lost to Liverpool because of Stone's error and the injury to Delp which led to the introduction of Danilo. The pairing of Otamendi and Laporte would definitely fare better. That said, Madrid's defence is known to be conceding goals here and there even against the farmers of this world. With KDB in the midfield coupled with the attacking foray of City, they will kill whatever confidence left in Madrid. If there's any team I wish to avoid, that's City. Pep has instilled his style in them. They would press you like mad when off the ball and pass life out of you when on the ball.

Blame Emry and his boys for PSG loss. You can't expect much from a coach that bottled a 5-goal advantage over his rival. Even a team of Barca fans captained by dmcdad and coached by jonsnow92 can't surrender such a lead.

As regards Liverpool, I also believe they stand a chance of knocking out Madrid. Their attacking firepower is better than that of Madrid. CR7 adds nothing to the attack other than....... you and I know that Benzema is a deadwood in attack already. their defence too is nothing better than that of Pool. The strength, ability and agility of Salah, Mane and Firminho would be too much for Madrid to handle.

I can't also write of Spurs at this moment, if they could do it in the group stage, they can do it all over again. There's nothing special about this Madrid team. PSG can only blame themselves for their woes.

My point? Any sound attack minded team with a solid midfield and a decent defence will knock Madrid out in a balanced match devoid of referees one-sided favouritism. Their defence is porous while their attack is not really great.
Despite appearances,I'm actually a very good coach o..Really though I agree with most of what you typed up there,City are actually Challengers mainly because of Pepito but they have their Weakness too..Mainly have your attackers running at their center backs,their center backs are very very vulnerable..We saw Liverpool expose that to perfection..Overall though point is anyone can beat anyone and we won't have a clearer picture until the Semis..I'm just certain Madrid won't retain the title again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Thierry Henry: “Neymar in Messi’s shadow? EVERY football player is in Messi’s shadow. To escape it, Ney needs to choose another sport.”

BOOM!

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
modextus:
Thierry Henry: “Neymar in Messi’s shadow? EVERY football player is in Messi’s shadow. To escape it, Ney needs to choose another sport.”

BOOM!
I have always known Thiery Henry to exhibit so much savagery.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Barca vs PSG last season in Nou Camp, how many penalties did Barca get?
My aim is not to insinuate that only real madrid gets the advantages of bad officiating.
All big teams do, I mean all.

My point is just to dispel all of this talk here and there about real madrid being extraordinary in the champions league,
real madrid being beasts in the champions league,
real madrid 'always catching form' in the champions league.

Because frankly speaking, were it not for the numerous refereeing blunders, bayern munich would surely have dumped them out in the semis.

I hope you gerrit?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
jonsnow92:
Do u honestly think that 3-1 scoreline is a factual representation of what happened that day?..

We would have even score more had CR7 converted the two one on one chances he had.

If not for that crucial save Kross would have been on the score sheet.

We deserved to win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

I just hope they defeat Eibar..

Cos most of those players are focused on the Chelsea match
Each time I see your post, the song 'black and yellow' comes to my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
mcdreeezy:
Each time I see your post, the song 'black and yellow' comes to my mind.

nigga grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

nigga grin
cheesy

Carry on baba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
monerozi5590:

We would have even score more had CR7 converted the two one on one chances he had.

If not for that crucial save Kross would have been on the score sheet.

We deserved to win.
With this too can I deduce that Madrid would qualify yea?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
tesppidd:
I have always known Thiery Henry to exhibit so much savagery.

Lol. grin grin
Thiery na mad man. That was some savage
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
jonsnow92:
With this too can I deduce that Madrid would qualify yea?

Anything can happen in the return leg. but i am praying for Madrid to qualify.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
modextus:

BOOM!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
modextus:

BOOM!
Thats the talk of a retired loser. If Neymar listened to or believed that then he is a waste of talent. No sportsman aiming for the pinnacle of the game would have that attitude. Ffucking 2nd place mentality

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Neymar1095:

Thats the talk of a retired loser. If Neymar listened to or believed that then he is a waste of talent. No sportsman aiming for the pinnacle of the game would have that attitude. Ffucking 2nd place mentality

+1

Henry has been in thrall of Messi ever since he moved to Spain and allowed that tax avoiding midget. Ororo also moved to Spain not too long after Henry, and you can see the difference in Mentality.

One never won the Balon Dor. The other has more Balon D'ors than the Midget.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krissjones: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
phaamsaam:

The pens didn't bring barca into the game, 2goals had been scored clean already, only the 5th goal which was a pen was debatable, the madrid bayern game had more controversies, home and away
Di Maria was also fouled in the box by mascherano he even admitted it himself yet a penalty was not awarded.
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3045821/barcelona-javier-mascherano-angel-di-maria-penalty-barca/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiCjNXB76rZAhWEXBQKHaZKAUQQFjAVegQIDxAB&usg=AOvVaw2CSUC7YiipD0C3LDGPp3JJ&ampcf=1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
jamescross:
what about capello. wait how many successful Italian coaches do you know of.

so does Diego Simone park bus?

352 is playing two strikers, a left midfielder, a right midfielder, 1 DM, 2 CMs box to box or 1 CM and 1 AM. 5 midfielders and 3 defenders. in total 4 defensive players.

so how is it more defensive than a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3(4-2-3-1)
4 defenders and 1 DM in them, that is 5 defensive players. attack minded coaches have also used 343 and 352 does that make them back the bus. does poch use 4-2-3-1 like mou.

last season conte played Moses, hazard, Pedro and Costa (and Alonso) that is 4 to 5 attacking players.
You are very funny wing backs attacking players, their primary responsibility is to create a 5 man defensive structure, no simeone doesn't park bus he parks trailers, a coach that has how many 1-0 wins. It's more than the formation, it's mentality n set up, conte is a defensive coach, how many press conferences has he given praising his team of not conceding lots of goals before they faced Watford n bornmouth
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Krissjones:
Di Maria was also fouled in the box by mascherano he even admitted it himself yet a penalty was not awarded.
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3045821/barcelona-javier-mascherano-angel-di-maria-penalty-barca/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiCjNXB76rZAhWEXBQKHaZKAUQQFjAVegQIDxAB&usg=AOvVaw2CSUC7YiipD0C3LDGPp3JJ&ampcf=1
I still reiterate barca scored legit goals to begin the comeback forcing psg to choke, spot the difference
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
jonsnow92:
Funny thing is Lots of teams this season are creating lots of scoring chances and scoring lots of goals..Liverpool, City comes to mind.. If a team.creates lots of chances,I mean real chances..No matter how profligate,over two legs they would still go through..PSG's problem on Wednesday wasn't structural,meaning it can be fixed next match day..They dominated that game and played well on a difficult away ground..In the second half,Madrid rarely came out of their shell until Ororo's 2nd Fortuitous goal..So It can be fixed and they can beat this Madrid side 2-0..They really can..

Whether they would is another question entirely
Well... As much as anything can happen, I can say that Madrid are through already. Don't expect anything worthwhile from PSG. You know why? They ain't got the mental attitude to turn such a tie around. And, there is absolutely no way Madrid are not gonna score at the Parc des Princes.

For me, the tie is already over.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
sebod:

I beg to disagree sir!

Well said... Honestly.

But you know the problem with this post of yours? It's that when it really matters, the aforementioned teams tend to disappoint especially at a stage as this.

Meanwhile, aa per the Liverpool vs City game. I would disagree about the Stones thingy. Yeah, Stones was horrible in that first goal, but admittedly, he wasn't the reason Liverpool scored the 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Infact, if not for them missing sitters, then it would have been over at HT. Not to undermine City though cause I always said if they had a minute added to time alloted to them by the ref after the 90mins, they would have drew the match. Just that, Madrid surely knows how to take advantage of certain lapses like those of City's.

Anyway, it remains to be seen what will happen here-from, but then, Madrid might just get a Liverpool or a City in the next stage. Let's just watch and see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
jonsnow92:
Despite appearances,I'm actually a very good coach o..Really though I agree with most of what you typed up there,City are actually Challengers mainly because of Pepito but they have their Weakness too..Mainly have your attackers running at their center backs,their center backs are very very vulnerable..We saw Liverpool expose that to perfection..Overall though point is anyone can beat anyone and we won't have a clearer picture until the Semis..I'm just certain Madrid won't retain the title again.
The problem for me is that most of these other teams respect Madrid too much. Same way City respected us until Pep came in. Noticed how we always defeated them pre-Pep? And even with Pep although we beat them, but then, they returned the favour.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
AbuMikey:
Funny thing is PSG will go through to the Quarter Finals, and not Madrid
It beats the shiit outta me to admit this, but Madrid are already through. I'm so certain of this.

PSG are very unreliable. A team that bottled a four goal first leg lead could be taken seriously? Nah nah nah.

It's like saying Barça would bottle a two goal first leg lead. Maka gini? Yes, Barça ain't Madrid and Madrid ain't Barça, but no matter how bad Madrid is, they can't bottle this, I am very sure of that.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
tesppidd:
My aim is not to insinuate that only real madrid gets the advantages of bad officiating.

My point is just to dispel all of this talk here and there about real madrid being extraordinary in the champions league,

Because frankly speaking, were it not for the numerous refereeing blunders, bayern munich would surely have dumped them out in the semis.

I hope you gerrit?

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't lie.

In the last seven consecutive years, RM has made it to the semi finals. That's consistency that no other club can boast of.

In the last seven consecutive years, CR7 has scored 10+ goals in the UCL. That's consistency that no other player can boast of.

Regardless of how poor or great our domestic campaigns have been over the years, that's just being the case. It's not a fluke.

Anything can happen in Paris, but facts are facts. In the CL, RM is a beast that shouldn't ever be written off.

Capisce!

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
tesppidd:

I hope you gerrit?

I get fam. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
LordAdam16:

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't lie.

In the last seven consecutive years, RM has made it to the semi finals. That's consistency that no other club can boast of.

In the last seven consecutive years, CR7 has scored 10+ goals in the UCL. That's consistency that no other player can boast of.

Regardless of how poor or great our domestic campaigns have been over the years, that's just being the case. It's not a fluke.

Anything can happen in Paris, but facts are facts. In the CL, RM is a beast that shouldn't ever be written off.

Capisce!

-Lord
You realize this is football, a game, where anything can happen, am not saying Madrid won't qualify or would qualify. But basing your judgement on records ( you calling them facts) is funny. Records or streaks are broken. Ask Barcelona of the anoeta curse.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Casagrande (Ex-Brazil International) on Neymar: "He's already shown several inappropriate behaviours within a team. It would be disastrous if he acted like that at the World Cup. We are creating a monster, who some consider a genius. He doesn't have the quality of Messi, Maradona, or Cristiano.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
jonsnow92:
Despite appearances,I'm actually a very good coach o..Really though I agree with most of what you typed up there,City are actually Challengers mainly because of Pepito but they have their Weakness too..Mainly have your attackers running at their center backs,their center backs are very very vulnerable..We saw Liverpool expose that to perfection..[b]Overall though point is anyone can beat anyone and we won't have a clearer picture until the Semis..[/b]I'm just certain Madrid won't retain the title again

This is just the truth, anyone can beat anyone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
dmcdad:

Well said... Honestly.

But you know the problem with this post of yours? It's that when it really matters, the aforementioned teams tend to disappoint especially at a stage as this.

Meanwhile, aa per the Liverpool vs City game. I would disagree about the Stones thingy. Yeah, Stones was horrible in that first goal, but admittedly, he wasn't the reason Liverpool scored the 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Infact, if not for them missing sitters, then it would have been over at HT. Not to undermine City though cause I always said if they had a minute added to time alloted to them by the ref after the 90mins, they would have drew the match. Just that, Madrid surely knows how to take advantage of certain lapses like those of City's.

Anyway, it remains to be seen what will happen here-from, but then, Madrid might just get a Liverpool or a City in the next stage. Let's just watch and see.

I agree with you here.

If City can take the game to Madrid the way they did against us in the return leg then it will be a total tug of war.
Let's just relax and see how things pan out from here. The first step is to get the job done come next week. Hopefully our boys will do us proud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.