Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4618419 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) ... (6203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
My mcm has more goals than your club in the champions league but lets leave that for another day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
Debroslink:

That dude is the beauty of beIN Sports. He's the best commentator in the world.
Lol check youtube now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
32 - Barcelona have lost none of their last 32 league matches (W27 D5), the second ever unbeaten run of any side (Real Sociedad, 38 between April 1979 and May 1980). Unstoppable. https:///wsrcvn3kS6
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Dembele reminds me of a certain player today.

Beautiful football played by the team.

Coutinho's goal (Long range)is one aspect Barca have lacked for a while.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
Who else saw Suarez pulling and pushing a girona player with 10 seconds to go and then signalling the ref to give him(Suarez) a yellow card..The ref calls the foul but ignores Suarez bizzare plea.

The only explanation might be that Since Suarez is on 4 yellow cards already,he wanted to b booked so he could miss Las Palmas game next week and then be fresh and fit for Atletico Madrid in a Fortnight..

EV would b wise not to use Suarez at all at Las Palmas next week.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
Our flanks are now dangerous again.

Welcome back OD11. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Melvyn11:
O magical Messi The first player to score a freekick by putting the ball under the wall. What a Genius

Even Messi himself has scored this type of goal before.

It's not his first
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
jonsnow92:
Who else saw Suarez pulling and pushing a girona player with 10 seconds to go and then signalling the ref to give him(Suarez) a yellow card..The ref calls the foul but ignores Suarez bizzare plea.

The only explanation might be that Since Suarez is on 4 yellow cards already,he wanted to b booked so he could miss Las Palmas game next week and then be fresh and fit for Atletico Madrid in a Fortnight..

EV would b wise not to use Suarez at all at Las Palmas next week.

I think so

Coach can either bench him for the next game or minimize his game time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
hinohsend:

0 goals 2 assists
Chai!!! After spending millions and after how many games. Could it be that Barca's new wonder kid and "future star" could be a fraud, who may never be as good as the player he replaced, and may just be destined to be in Asensio's shadow?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
Yahoo1:
It's just Girona Fam.

una fit beat ordinary united tumoro? na mumu lukaku go tear ur net
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
30goals and 16assists in just 35games isn't bad after all.

All hail the king!

Lionel Andres Messi Cuccitini!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
Krasid:
Chai!!! After spending millions and after how many games. Could it be that Barca's new wonder kid and "future star" could be a fraud, who may never be as good as the player he replaced, and may just be destined to be in Asensio's shadow?

mtsheew..somone who has barely played 90minutes diz season undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
Krasid:
does this change the fact that your mcm had to beg the GOAT to give his shadow back to him after the first half of the season? Lmfao!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
mrcalcufast:
30goals and 16assists in just 35games isn't bad after all.

All hail the king!

Lionel Andres Messi Cuccitini!

yes ooo
unlike one cunt in madrid grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
Mehn semedo and dembouz combo brings another beautiful dimension to our game

Roberto is good but its too bad he is limiting semedos game time.

I want to watch more of semedo and dembele

This current squad is just beautiful now we can afford to rest the goat if need be

I hope ev rest some of our key players against las Palmas O. We can afford to risk that match

I want to see yerry Mina as pique need rest
Dennis suarez at least for bench
Alex Vidal in his rightful position
And Paco Alcacer because it's obvious Suarez doesn't want to play till athletico match

I hope Messi and suarez doesn't start the la palmaz match.. Ev needs to allow dembouzz and Coutinho to decide that match

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Rakiticbarca: 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
Someone should please help me with a link where to download highlights. I mean the one with Ray Hudson's commentary grin
any link yet? grin
Ray Hudson commentary please grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cobhampolice: 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
Yahoo1:
It's just Girona Fam.

cheesy

That guy is just stupid. Who encouraged him to support barca?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Valverde: "I spoke with Machín (coach Girona) at the end of the game and he told me ‘If you were playing against Messi, he would also destroy you’.”
Girona coach words to EV
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 12:01am On Feb 25, 2018
mrcalcufast:
does this change the fact that your mcm had to beg the GOAT to give his shadow back to him after the first half of the season? Lmfao!
.the asensio talk again, after he went quiet for many months without been injurred ,playing more games,even marca had to respect themselves,all of a sudden its coming back again right
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 12:06am On Feb 25, 2018
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/match-centre/barcelona-girona-live-stream-score-12075933

Messi getting an 11/10 rating via mirrror

We can look forwarrd to the fantastic four
Suarez: 3 goals, 2 assists
Messi: 2 goals, 1 assists
Coutinho: 1 goal, 1 assist
Dembele: 1 assist

Barcelona's front four are kiss

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2018
Guillermo Amor (Barca director): "It's hard to say something about Messi, every week we talk about him and Messi talks on the pitch" #fcblive

Nelson Semedo, who damaged his biceps femoris muscle of his left leg, is likely to be sidelined for weeks and will definitely miss the game against Chelsea. The right-back will undergo further tests tomorrow to determine the severity of his injury #fcblive [md]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 12:58am On Feb 25, 2018
jonsnow92:
Rakitic's passing today was actually the most exquisite I've seen from him in recent times..

He was on another level.
I was just about to type this. Rakitic came through today. We need performances like this from him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 1:08am On Feb 25, 2018
I'm tired of coming online every weekend to describe messi's brilliance abeg. Can't he just go missing for one game and save me the stress?

Coutinho's use of ball in tight spaces and his general footwork is out of this world mehhn. God will punish Liverpool for denying us this talent in the champions league.

I like how E.V started Coutinho, dembele and Semedo and played them for the entire duration. It'll build their confidence.

All in all, it was a great performance.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cobhampolice: 1:48am On Feb 25, 2018
Chelsea vs Barcelona review

''There are few players who had a poor game. Busquets in particular, ..... didn't have a good game''

- Ian wright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn16fRiV31s

11:20secs to 11:36secs

They call it hating on busquets, even with video evidence highlighting his weaknesses, where barca escaped conceding goals by a whisker. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 1:58am On Feb 25, 2018
cobhampolice:

''There are few players who had a poor game. Busquets in particular, ..... didn't have a good game''

- Ian wright

They call it hating on busquets, even with video evidence highlighting his weaknesses, where barca escaped conceding goals by a whisker. undecided
i wonder how great your life would have become if you could channel one-fifth of the obsession you have with BOSSquet into it.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 2:03am On Feb 25, 2018
With the way things are going, some chelsit fans will include busquets name on their CV!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 5:27am On Feb 25, 2018
Krasid:

This trolling is low quality abeg... where are the beta trolls??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 25, 2018
Ian Wright you know. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CampNouPolice: 7:11am On Feb 25, 2018
Krasid:

Ermm what happened to your club supposed "future star"? Bale? As far as I'm concerned, he is already in Asensio's shadow.
Dembele is just 20 years and in a new club. He is coming for you guys.

Talk bad about him and I'd find your location and I'd snipe out your head.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CampNouPolice: 7:13am On Feb 25, 2018
cobhampolice:

- Ian wright

Where was Kante when Messi scored?
If you can't answer this question, then GTFO of this thread!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kygoo(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2018
Anyone remember Suarez's early season form? grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2018
tesppidd:
still cannot camouflage the fact that besides the tap ins and the penalty you just spoke about,

he is useless out and out!

therefore the god-status is out of his reach.
why be a god that fails when you can be a man that succeeds

(1) (2) (3) ... (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) ... (6203) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.