Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4578408 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
jamescross:
if messi is their god then dembeleflopele is the second coming
You guys seriously don't even know how to troll, for a kid of 20yrs,coming to a different culture, bigger team, his parents separated, had two different muscular injuries, you then try to compare him with a settled kid, his price was 105m...and the money paid wasn't borrowed from ur account or family account, so what's the fuss... He wasn't bought to be a one season wonder but to give us if possible 9-10years of greatness, So keep displaying stupidity with trolls that have no meaning.. When a club bids 105m for Asensio, we can also discuss

15 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
monerozi5590:

Few decent performances!... WTF... Did you watch Asensio last season?

Asensio is a big match player.

Asensio>>>Dembele.
Lol Internet never forgets, let's talk by 2028, and see who has had the better career
What the fûck did Asensio play last season, a player who may be made used in exchange for the hidden one
The same last season that was about morata and James, even Vazquez was ahead of Asensio, all of a sudden his Golazo against barca in supercup brought all the hype
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
Semedo ruled out till 1st week of April.. So sad, trust our medical team to speed up his recovery tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Semedo out for 5 weeks cry embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
You said undecided

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
Seems hidden lizard didn't go to work today, did anyone see him at old Trafford... Correct one corner dancer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bluntolumide(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
jonsnow92:
Pablo Manchi(Girona Coach): We took the lead and we felt we could do something spectacular tonight but as soon as I saw Messi's reaction I knew we were in for some serious Trouble..I dont need to comment on Messi's performance tonight..He's the best in History

Another coach has seen the light just as Saul saw the light on the road to Damascus.

everyone knows messi is the greatest footballer ever........

anyone who thinks otherwise is mad

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
Upnepaa:
You said undecided

Copy and Paste master.

Learn the art of double checking things before misinforming yourself.
Dembele stats

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bluntolumide(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Krasid:
Chai!!! After spending millions and after how many games. Could it be that Barca's new wonder kid and "future star" could be a fraud, who may never be as good as the player he replaced, and may just be destined to be in Asensio's shadow?

the only reason why people say neymar was in messi 's shadow was because they both played in the same club.....

so don't you think it's foolishness that would make you compare two players in different clubs and league of being in each other's shadow knowing fully well he hasn't played much match to prove his worth because of the circumstances he had to face unlike your fluctuating impotent asensio .....remember he's 20 he's just beginning this is just a mere challenge for a successful career ahead of him remember messi 's first.performance for Barcelona he was really poor that he had to take a red card now he's the greatest... .........

you won't understand this only if you're a fool...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
usbcable:

Copy and Paste master.

Dembele stats
Shut up

What if the bullshit you posted hasn't been updated. You go just copy and paste crap all in the name of trying to prove someone else wrong

it's you that's actually the copy and paste master not the guy you quoted

Dembele has two assist in la Liga so far

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
Wallah,if we no smack this Chelsea front and back for Camp Nou ehhh,e go pain me. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
usbcable:

Copy and Paste master.

Dembele stats
dembele has got one assist in LA liga huh?I guess the one he gave to Suarez when he made his debut against espanyol happened in the Carling cup?I am damn sure you must have spent the most significant part of your life in the incubator! BS!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
Even if valverde does field his first 11 from the spectators against Chelshit at the nou camp,it's still gonna be a massacre!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Shut up

What if the bullshit you posted hasn't been updated. You go just copy and paste crap all in the name of trying to prove someone else wrong

it's you that's actually the copy and paste master not the guy you quoted

Dembele has two assist in la Liga so far

Show me a site that states he has 2 assists or shut up yourself.

By the way Ashraf has a goal to his name. Except if in your minuscule intelligence 2 assists is worth more than a goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
usbcable:

Show me a site that states he has 2 assists or shut up yourself.

By the way Ashraf has a goal to his name. Except if in your minuscule intelligence 2 assists is worth more than a goal.
CRAP!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
usbcable:

Copy and Paste master.

Dembele stats
Lol those guys are not updated, get yourself updated chap. Dembele assisted suarez in his first game to make it 5-0 against asspanyol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
usbcable:

Copy and Paste master.
Learn the art of double checking things before misinforming yourself. Dembele stats

And i was fuuuucking correct undecided undecided
For your info dembele has two assists while all them have two assists combined.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
usbcable:

Copy and Paste master.
Learn the art of double checking things before misinforming yourself. Dembele stats

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
phaamsaam:

Lol those guys are not updated, get yourself updated chap. Dembele assisted suarez in his first game to make it 5-0 against asspanyol
No mind dat zombie
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
Upnepaa:

And in your reasoning and preference 2 assists is more than goals scored? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

No mind dat zombie

He has a brain. He used it showed empirical evidence of Real Madrid.
Something beyond your nebulous capacity
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Upnepaa:

Okay let's see the stats for Dembele.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
At first I was sceptical about dembele but, now I know better

That boy will really do great things at barca
The boy is superb and his dribbling is top notch

Ter Stegen.
Umtiti.
Demebele.
Semedo.
Coutinho.
Paulinho at least we are unbeaten cos of his contribution

Infact all our new boys are superb buys mehn
This season we might just go unbeaten in la Liga and win treble.

Then conquer europe back to back to back cheesy

I feel way too confident right now grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
usbcable:

He has a brain. He used it showed empirical evidence of Real Madrid.
Something beyond your nebulous capacity
Bleep.

what u saying boy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Demzy4: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
At first I was sceptical about dembele but, now I know better

That boy will really do great things at barca
The boy is superb and his dribbling is top notch

Ter Stegen.
Umtiti.
Demebele.
Semedo.
Coutinho.
Paulinho at least we are unbeaten cos of his contribution

Infact all our new boys are superb buys mehn
This season we might just go unbeaten in la Liga and win treble.

Then conquer europe back to back to back cheesy

I feel way too confident right now grin

Yerry mina to join the list soon
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mehn even Achraf has more goals than him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Demzy4:

Yerry mina to join the list soon
I hope so too bro
Mina is also good

I sincerely hope ev plays him against las Palmas but sha I doubt he will play sha as vermaelen is back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
usbcable:
Okay let's see the stats for Dembele.
I don tell you, The pix i posted was about assists alone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Bleep.

what u saying boy

Clumsy reasoning and thinking just like his name
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Upnepaa:

I don tell you, The pix i posted was about assists alone.

I don gree say he has more assists.
But everyone on that list has more goals than him.

Which counts more, assists or goals.

Damn even Ashraf has more goals than him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
usbcable:

Clumsy reasoning and thinking just like his name
Safe to say ur brain is like a USB cable
Plug use and pull

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Safe to say ur brain is like a USB cable

Plug use and pull

Abeg why did I even give you attention sef.

No vex I won't respond to you again. Sorry I ever did.

I don't waste my time with flimsy Id.iots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.