Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4581589 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
senorova:

grin grin grin

Football legends, millions of football viewers, and in fact the general public put Messi in the league of Pele and Maradona. On a more considerable note, you have other players like paco gento, di stefano, Delimma, and Cryuff.

Nobody is saying Oponunaldo is not a great player goalscorer, what is obvious is the fact that the football world generally rates Messi in the league of Pele and Maradona.

But a certain Lord Adam from Ojuelegba said he doesn't care about pundits' opinions grin grin grin. Please apart from nairaland and maybe your Family members, who gives a shiit about your own opinion grin grin grin.

The useless stats you've been disturbing our precious thread with are not only useless, it still doesn't negate the fact that the football world rates Messi ahead of oponunaldo grin.

Please I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in, stop disgracing your ancestors grin grin grin

There is no GOAT list without CR7's name. Not one.

My stats are useless, but your stats are useful. Stop embarrassing yourself.

All pundits have their different opinions on who is better between Pele, Maradona, Cryuff, R9, Ronaldinho, Messi, and CR7. There is not a single GOAT list where the same players have the same positions. So why should I pay mind to their opinions, when they're just that--subjective opinions. Everyone has facts to prove why each of those aforementioned is the GOAT.

I have mine, you have yours! Yours is not more important than mine. Case closed!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Guys please let's learn to ignore this madrididots
Their thread dey dry na im make them they come make noise here

Fellow cules let's discuss Barcelona grin
and ignore that potential champions League playoff team

Carles Alena don step up on.. he has been training with the big boys for quite some time now and with the recent injuries plaguing our midfield; it's about time we utilize la masia

Forca Barca
Our unbeaten shall continue till we lift treble
Mes Que Un Club grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

You're trying to say if CR7 had gone to Barca at 13, he'd have stayed on the bench for 10 years?

Oga you don take your medicine?

With CR7's work ethics, drive, and mentality.

You Barca fans are so insincere and insecure.

-Lord

1. I'm not a barca fan

2. Ronaldo had flashes of brilliance as a youngster but was not consistency and you need that to make Barca's starting eleven

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
Real Madrid’s locker-room all agree that it would be great
news for the club if Neymar is signed. They don’t care
about his Barça past, eccentricities off the pitch or his
behavior on the pitch. Overall, both the management and
the locker-room want Neymar to join Madrid. [marca].

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
randomperson:

1. I'm not a barca fan

Explains your excessive level of ignorance. I mean barca fans are illogical, but if you're not one and you are typing baseless stuff like that, then you must be on another level of ignorance.grin grin grin

2. Ronaldo had flashes of brilliance as a youngster but was not consistency and you need that to make Barca's starting eleven

Ronaldo was not consistent when he was young? grin grin grin

Where did you crawl out from? Seriously, how come all you outspoken Messi fans can't seem to have one person who is able to reason logically. Is it like a criteria to becoming a fan, that you have to switch off your cerebrum when talking about both legends of the game. cheesy cheesy cheesy

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

All pundits have their different opinions on who is better between Pele, Maradona, Cryuff, R9, Ronaldinho, Messi, and CR7. So why should I pay mind to their opinions, when they're just that subjective opinions. Everyone has facts to prove why each of those aforementioned is the GOAT.

I have mine, you have yours! Yours is not more important than mine. Case closed!

-Lord

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

All pundits have their different opinions on who is better between Pele, Maradona, Cryuff, R9, Ronaldinho, Messi, and CR7. So why should I pay mind to their opinions, when they're just that subjective opinions. Everyone has facts to prove why each of those aforementioned is the GOAT.

-Lord

There is a GOAT list without Ronaldo on it, the ones that only have Messi, Maradona and Pele...

Some supposed GOAT lists contain 30 or 40 people but when people want to go straight to the point, it's that three man list they use... And Ronaldo doesn't cut it

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

Explains your excessive level of ignorance. I mean barca fans are illogical, but if you're not one and you are typing baseless stuff like that, then you must be on another level of ignorance.grin grin grin

Ronaldo was not consistent when he was young? grin grin grin

Where did you crawl out from? Seriously, how come all you outspoken Messi fans can't seem to have one person who is able to reason logically. Is it like a criteria to becoming a fan, that you have to switch off your cerebrum when talking about both legends of the game. cheesy cheesy cheesy

-Lord

My view is consistent with that of majority of footballers, coaches and pundits and yet by your crooked reasoning, my views is the illogical one

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Well the difference is that Ronaldo has an Euro's medal and cup for Portugal while Messi has the lead Argentina to final Cup. Did i forget anything else

The difference is one tried his best in three finals but luck wasn't on his side... The other pretended to be injured so that Portugal didn't win, they won't blame him

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
Guys please let's learn to ignore this madrididots
Their thread dey dry na im make them they come make noise here

Fellow cules let's discuss Barcelona grin
and ignore that potential champions League playoff team

Charles Alena don step up on.. he has been training with the big boys for quite some time now and with the recent injuries plaguing our midfield; it's about time we utilize la masia

Forca Barca
Our unbeaten shall continue till we lift treble
Mes Que Un Club grin
Let's unite to ignore , they would gradually disappear... More news on EV press conference today coming...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

Still waiting for your answer to my questions. And I quoted phaamsaam, argue with your keypad about my opinion that CR7 is better than Messi. Always changing topic since you can't make valid, factual points. I came in here to point out an inconsistency, and I've done so effectively. grin grin grin

Did CR7 use "hardwork and motivation" to go from the scrawny kid at Andorrinaha to the icon that won the 2008 Ballon D'Or, yes or no?

And to your myth about someone who took it "easy," here is a quote from the little Magician himself:

"I start early and I stay late, day after day, year after year. It took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success."

"You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it."

As I said, you Barca fans are pretentious, insincere, and insecure. You bring shame to your club and both legends of this era. grin grin grin

-Lord
Oga we have heard... Only painful your opinion can't make tapnnaldo aka Penal do closer to the GOAT ... So don't waste your time, Data here, instead direct your frustrations else where

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
senorova:

grin grin grin

But a certain Lord Adamdense from Ojuelegba said he doesn't care about pundits' opinions grin grin grin. Please apart from nairaland and maybe your Family members, who gives a shiit about your own opinion grin grin grin.

The useless stats you've been disturbing our precious thread with are not only useless, they still don't negate the fact that the football world rates Messi ahead of oponunaldo grin.

Please I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in, stop disgracing your ancestors grin grin grin
leave that guy alone, he contradicts himself and doesn't know it. If he has something different from this or his tedious brain deduce another thing from this, it's his business. You can't teach some who wants to remain ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
phaamsaam:

Let's unite to ignore , they would gradually disappear... More news on EV press conference today coming...
Yes sir

We need to ignore those pained fucktards; they envy our team so much right now because we are way better than them at the moment. You see almost all cules were hoping we face Madrid in quarters final but am almost certain no madrididiot will even dare consider facing us. That's why those numb skulls are derailing our thread

Abeg I wan see alena against Athletico bilbao

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
From a shadow chaser to whatadunno... grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
TLona1:

The difference is one tried his best in three finals but luck wasn't on his side... The other pretended to be injured so that Portugal didn't win, they won't blame him
Ok.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
mumudrid fans go to ya thread grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
randomperson:

My view is consistent with that of majority of footballers, coaches and pundits and yet by your crooked reasoning, my views is the illogical one

Majority of footballers, coaches, and pundits do not have the same opinion. They have vastly different opinions on any GOAT contender.

Stop making untrue statements.

randomperson:

There is a GOAT list without Ronaldo on it, the ones that only have Messi, Maradona and Pele...

Some supposed GOAT lists contain 30 or 40 people but when people want to go straight to the point, it's that three man list they use... And Ronaldo doesn't cut it

There is no GOAT list without Ronaldo in it.

That is a FACT. And people can make 3 man lists without Messi. CR7, Cruyff, and R9 can slot into the 3 man list easily.

In fact, it is immensely disrespectful to limit the GOAT list to 3 players.

phaamsaam:

Oga we have heard... Only painful your opinion can't make tapnnaldo aka Penal do closer to the GOAT ... So don't waste your time, Data here, instead direct your frustrations else where

Do closer? Please how many senior international trophies have your GOAT won?

How typical for you guys to keep bending rules for your GOAT contender. Put Pele, Maradona, Cryuff, CR7, R9, R10, heck even Neymar in this present Argentine team and see if they wouldn't win one of the last 5 international finals Messi's been to. That's GOAT level.

Learn to respect the legends and you guys should stop making baseless statements. That's all. grin grin grin

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Neimar:
mumudrid fans go to ya thread grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

We don waka since, na una mumuness dey entertain us.

Reason am, one of the active cules on this thread said Messi gave CR7 hardwork and motivation. And shame no catch una.

If the sensible cules on this platform don't want to discipline the ones who keep embarrassing your club's heritage and both legends of this era; we'd do it for you.

Stick to normal CR7/LM10 banter. As I've said repeatedly, it's fun. But don't overstep boundaries with unfounded statements. A reality check is not far away when you do so.

grin grin grin

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

We don waka since, na una mumuness dey entertain us.

Reason am, one of the active cules on this thread said Messi gave CR7 hardwork and motivation. And shame no catch una.

If the sensible cules on this platform don't want to discipline the ones who keep embarrassing your club's heritage and both legends of this era; we'd do it for you.

Stick to normal CR7/LM10 banter. As I've said repeatedly, it's fun. But don't overstep boundaries with unfounded statements. A reality check is not far away when you do so.

grin grin grin

-Lord

since wen did u become a cule ?? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Neimar:

since wen did u become a cule ?? undecided

Issue with comprehension? Not that surprising. grin

Where did I call myself a cule?

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

Issue with comprehension? Not that surprising. grin

Where did I call myself a cule?

-Lord

ur points 're lame grin
run to ur cave idiat

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
senorova:

grin grin grin

Football legends, millions of football viewers, and in fact the general public put Messi in the league of Pele and Maradona. On a more considerable note, you have other players like paco gento, di stefano, Delimma, and Cryuff.

Nobody is saying Oponunaldo is not a great player goalscorer, what is obvious is the fact that the football world generally rates Messi in the league of Pele and Maradona.

But a certain Lord Adam from Ojuelegba said he doesn't care about pundits' opinions grin grin grin. Please apart from nairaland and maybe your Family members, who gives a shiit about your own opinion grin grin grin.

The useless stats you've been disturbing our precious thread with are not only useless, they still don't negate the fact that the football world rates Messi ahead of oponunaldo grin.

grin grin grin Finish the Madridiot.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
Neimar:

ur points 're lame grin
run to ur cave idiat

After we've kept it civil since the very start, you decide to show your true colors.

Football is a beautiful game. Respect the legends!

grin

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

After we've kept it civil since the very start, you decide to show your true colors.

Football is a beautiful game. Respect the legends!

grin

-Lord

e don do...go nd prepare for girona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Neymar1095:
Real Madrid’s locker-room all agree that it would be great
news for the club if Neymar is signed. They don’t care
about his Barça past, eccentricities off the pitch or his
behavior on the pitch. Overall, both the management and
the locker-room want Neymar to join Madrid. [marca].
Does this look like real Madrid's thread?
This foolish thing claims to be a barca fan but still posts senseless thrash like this. I'm not even sure Madrid fans care about news like this.
Disgusting club olosho!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

Majority of footballers, coaches, and pundits do not have the same opinion. They have vastly different opinions on any GOAT contender.

Stop making untrue statements.

There is no GOAT list without Ronaldo in it.

That is a FACT. And people can make 3 man lists without Messi. CR7, Cruyff, and R9 can slot into the 3 man list easily.

In fact, it is immensely disrespectful to limit the GOAT list to 3 players.

Do closer? Please how many senior international trophies have your GOAT won?

How typical for you guys to keep bending rules for your GOAT contender. Put Pele, Maradona, Cryuff, CR7, R9, R10, heck even Neymar in this present Argentine team and see if they wouldn't win one of the last 5 international finals Messi's been to. That's GOAT level.

Learn to respect the legends and you guys should stop making baseless statements. That's all. grin grin grin

-Lord

Shut up the trash man undecided

You are over stepping your boundaries,please stay in your lane.

There is no Goat list without Ronaldo You must be dreaming. Maybe you are talking about the herbivores type of Goats.

There are level to this shiiii, Goat list are different,sometimes it is the,top 5, top 50,top 100 etc
stop merging them together. As for the top 10 goat list your nigga will surely be there, He will struggle to be in most top 5 goat list but some will try to force him there, but top 3,i can bet with my nairaland account that ur MCM can never be there, it has been pele, maradona, messi since time immemorial...i'm not talking the list compiled by local media like soccer star, complete sport,sporting life or Alaroye but we talking about the recognized and sensible sporting media now.

Please do us a favour of posting the screenshots of websites or pundits that placed Ronaldo in the top 3 Goat list or shut up Your trash pls....

NB: We don't want marca or any other madrid slave biased media sources Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
cheesy cheesy Post of the century .

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ronaldo will give Madrid another champions league, this ones will be looking for cow list. Barkabots..smh

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Bwhahaha your lie strong die. Madrid have won 5 la liga title in the last 12 seasons boy. Your club went 13 Years with out winning a single league title sit your ass down. Trophyless Fc.

Lol, so you don't know your club also went 20 years without a single league title? ,Madridiots F.C cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
hinohsend:

Lol, so you don't know your club also went 20 years without a single league title? ,Madridiots F.C cheesy grin
Oya prove your claim that Madrid went 20years(nothing less) without a league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Oya prove your claim that Madrid went 20years(nothing less) without a league.

Between 1934 and 1954, Realmadrid did not win a single League title, In fact your club went 9 years without wining even a shinny plate.

So shut up and take several seats my madridiot pal.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
hinohsend:

Between 1934 and 1954, Realmadrid did not win a single League title, In fact your club went 9 years without wining even a shinny plate.

So shut up and take several seats my madridiot pal.
Did you do maths in school at all.another trash from a uefalona fan. This Brain washed twatt added the 4 years where the league didnt hold due to Spanish war. My friend sitt your dumb ass down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: oliverano and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.