Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631372 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 9:19am On Mar 18, 2018
randomperson:

You have this incessant need to encourage yourself by making statements of grand delusion...

Your comments portray a person of diminished intellectual capacity...

Lemme try to break it down for you... since I have to assume the role of the teacher of someone that is mentally handicapped...

If there are 100 students in a class, and I say the best students in the class should stand up... it's open-ended because I could mean the best 10, or best 5 or best 2...

The same way, I can compile a GOAT list of 10, 5 or 3 players. it doesn't make it less accurate...

Now, the point which u seem incapable of grasping is that if we make a list of the 3 GREATEST players, Ronaldo would not make it...

No one with sense would say R9 is GREATER than Pele, therefore he cannot be on that list ahead of Pele, the same way CR7 cannot make the list ahead of Messi...

Do you get it now, or I should explain in your local dialect

Faux intelligence! It's cute!

Except that there's no objective top 3 GOAT list that everyone agrees to. In a class, everyone knows the top 3 as they'd have objective results due to the fact that they do the same subjects, go to the same lectures, answer the exact same questions in the same exams, and have their respective scores compared by the same teacher who is the only authority.

Conflating an objective school report with a subjective GOAT list ranking proves how shallow you are!

So no one would say R9 isn't greater than Pele? What could Pele do that R9 couldn't? R9 won 2 world cups. He could have won 3 if he didn't have a convulsive fit before the '98 final. He is the only GOAT to have a 3 year catastrophic knee injury, come back, break the transfer record to Real Madrid, then won a Ballon D'Or and the World Cup scoring 2 goals in the final and winning the Golden Boot. No one would ever be able to do that. This guy won two FIFA World Player of the Year awards before he was 22.

LM10 dribbles mostly using feints. CR7 dribbles mostly using skills. R9 dribbles using both.

Watch this clip and tell me you've ever seen anyone do what he did --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaBvBjOJ5SI

And you think he can't replace anyone on the GOAT list in any position.

There's a reason why he isn't called a magician, a genius, or something else. He's called O Fenômeno. The Phenomenon. He cannot be logically explained.

“I love to score goals after passing all the defenders as well as the keeper. This is not my speciality, but my habit.” – Ronaldo

And then you say CR7 can't displace Messi? Is that a joke or what? Any GOAT can displace any GOAT in any list. That's why everyone can't agree to anybody's list. And that's why it's disrespectful to talk about a TOP 3, as tho' there are 3 legends that others can't displace. And even more disrespectful to say legends like CR7, Cryuff, and R9 can't displace Messi in any list. That just shows you're irredeemably ignorant. You think football started in 2010 and ended in 2012?

Messi is the only GOAT to go to 5 international cup finals and not win one. Not even a tap in. How do you go to 5 finals with roughly the same players and you can't even inspire them to one trophy? And you want to put him before Pele, Maradona, CR7, Cryuff, R9. What insolence!

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

Except that there's no objective top 3 GOAT list that everyone agrees to. In a class, everyone knows the top 3 as they'd have objective results due to the fact that they do the same subjects, go to the same lectures, answer the exact same questions in the same exams, and have their respective scores compared by the same teacher who is the only authority.

Conflating an objective school report with a subjective GOAT list ranking proves how shallow you are!

So no one would say R9 isn't greater than Pele? What could Pele do that R9 couldn't? R9 won 2 world cups. He could have won 3 if he didn't have a convulsive fit before the '98 final. He is the only GOAT to have a 3 year catastrophic knee injury, come back, break the transfer record to Real Madrid, then won a Ballon D'Or and the World Cup scoring 2 goals in the final and winning the Golden Boot. No one would ever be able to do that. This guy won two FIFA World Player of the Year awards before he was 22.

LM10 dribbles mostly using feints. CR7 dribbles mostly using skills. R9 dribbles using both.

There's a reason why he isn't called a magician, a genius, or something else. He's called O Fenômeno. The Phenomenon. He cannot be logically explained.

“I love to score goals after passing all the defenders as well as the keeper. This is not my speciality, but my habit.” – Ronaldo

And then you say CR7 can't displace Messi? Is that a joke or what? Any GOAT can displace any GOAT in any list. That's why everyone can't agree to anybody's list. And that's why it's disrespectful to talk about a TOP 3, as tho' there are 3 legends that others can't displace. And even more disrespectful to say legends like CR7, Cryuff, and R9 can't displace Messi in any list. That just shows you're irredeemably ignorant. You think football started in 2010 and ended in 2012?

Messi is the only GOAT to go to 5 international cup finals and not win one. Not even a tap in. How do you go to 5 finals with roughly the same players and you can't even inspire them to one trophy? And you want to put him before Pele, Maradona, CR7, Cryuff, R9. What insolence!

-Lord

How i wish the length of a post was directly proportional to the rationality of its contents, then your comment would have been worth reading- or even typing in the first place..

There's no objective GOAT list but one there is a majority opinion, and that's the opinion that Messi, Pele and Maradona are the three greatest of all the time i.e. the three of the them are greater than any other player...

Now, lemme explain the concept of majority to you, since you can't seem to grasp the idea: It simply means that more people hold a particular opinion...

For example, if we randomly pick 100 coaches, footballers and pundits and ask them to pick their THREE greatest players of all time, the most frequent answer you would see is the one that contains Pele, Maradona, and Messi

These are just opinions but there is a reason they are popularly held, because these people have watched, played with and played against these players... And apart from that the facts show that Messi is superior to Ronaldo..

He has more combined goals and assists in about 150 less games, has won more individual awards and team honors...

You seem to think, surprisingly, that you're intelligent person... so consider the above facts and explain how you arrive at the conclusion that Ronaldo is better

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Novelistguy(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2018
Type Best footballer of all time into Google and the first name that pops out.....

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2018
phaamsaam:
Mohammed salah showing how easy it is to score in that farmers league... 4goals today... He never had it so easy in serie A during his Roma stint
I swear, he is on track to break the record. Just 4goals more. Salah that isn't half as good as messi is raping epl. Epl is nothing but a farmer's league.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2018
Novelistguy:
Type Best footballer of all time into Google and the first name that pops out.....
What does this prove exactly. Is Ronaldo not there too.
There are GOATS everywhere all over the world and its the
RIGHT of everyone to buy whatever 'GOAT' they like Messi is ur
GOAT,Ronaldo is some people's GOAT,so be it! GOAT is a
relative tag. There is no definite and final GOAT list any where.
There is no such thing as the greatest/best football
player of all time. It’s vastly about opinions.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2018
Melvyn11:

What does this prove exactly. Is Ronaldo not there too.
There are GOATS everywhere all over the world and its the
RIGHT of everyone to buy whatever 'GOAT' they like Messi is ur
GOAT,Ronaldo is some people's GOAT,so be it! GOAT is a
relative tag. There is no definite and final GOAT list any where.
There is no such thing as the greatest/best football
player of all time. It’s vastly about opinions.
but some opinions are more popular than others...

In fact, a person could be of the the opinion that Mikel is better than a Ronaldo but it's not a popular opinion...

How widely held an opinion is suggests a lot about the veracity of that opinion...

The opinion that Messi is better than Ronaldo is a more popular opinion than the opposite... that's an indication of something

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2018
Opinion are bound to be different.

So...

randomperson:

but some opinions are more popular than others...

In fact, a person could be of the the opinion that Mikel is better than a Ronaldo but it's not a popular opinion...

How widely held an opinion is suggests a lot about the veracity of that opinion...

The[s] opinion that Messi is better than Ronaldo is a more popular opinion than the opposite... that's an indication of something[/s]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2018
randomperson:

How i wish the length of a post was directly proportional to the rationality of its contents, then your comment would have been worth reading- or even typing in the first place..

There's no objective GOAT list but one there is a majority opinion, and that's the opinion that Messi, Pele and Maradona are the three greatest of all the time i.e. the three of the them are greater than any other player...

Now, lemme explain the concept of majority to you, since you can't seem to grasp the idea: It simply means that more people hold a particular opinion...

For example, if we randomly pick 100 coaches, footballers and pundits and ask them to pick their THREE greatest players of all time, the most frequent answer you would see is the one that contains Pele, Maradona, and Messi

These are just opinions but there is a reason they are popularly held, because these people have watched, played with and played against these players... And apart from that the facts show that Messi is superior to Ronaldo..

He has more combined goals and assists in about 150 less games, has won more individual awards and team honors...

You seem to think, surprisingly, that you're intelligent person... so consider the above facts and explain how you arrive at the conclusion that Ronaldo is better

Seriously, your dumbness is legendary!

So there's "no objective GOAT list" but there's a phantom majority subjective opinion that is "just an opinion" but somehow is more relevant that actual facts and stats that prove all GOAT contenders can take any position in a GOAT list!

If there is some majority opinion on the top list, why is there no objective GOAT list?

How can someone be this dumb!

You've moved from no one in their right mind can replace Pele with R9, then when I post facts, stats, and objective evidence, and you meander away. Somehow the same you who does not think R9 can replace Pele, the same you who shamelessly compared a class to the GOAT list, somehow knows the majority opinion of 100 pundits, coaches, and players? Are you kidding me?

Then you want me to tell you why CR7 is better than Messi? Why do I have to waste my time with someone who thinks no one can replace Pele, Maradona, and Messi in the top 3 list?

Who went to two international cup finals and won 1, while the other went to 5 and won 0?

Who has won the UCL--the greatest club competition on the planet--back to back?

Who has scored 10+ UCL goals in five consecutive seasons?

Who has the better goal per match ratio since CR7 moved to La Liga?

Who moved through 5 teams--through 5 different philosophies and excelled in each of them; and who stayed in one team playing a style invented by a GOAT himself--Cryuff?

Who is the more complete goal scorer--right foot, left foot, head; 2 yards or 40 yards; tap ins or screamers?

I've repeatedly said it here, you can argue that LM10 is better than CR7. I can argue that CR7 is better than LM10. There are both facts and evidence to support both our opinions and convictions. They're both GOAT contenders. There is no objective GOAT list.

Everyone on this thread agrees to that, that's why we've said let's let this slide.

So why on God's green earth do you keep sharing your dumb diatribe on this thread when the caretakers of the thread have said stop? Are you so thick in the head that you can't follow a simple instruction.

Geez!

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
LosVikingos:
Opinion are bound to be different.

So...

Some people are just so thick headed.

Nobody is saying opinions are not different...

The point is that some opinions make more sense than others and are therefore more popular...

So saying opinions are different is just stating the obvious and does not help your argument in any way...

But am sure posting gifs that are supposed to be funny is an adequate compensation for your total lack of rational arguments

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Novelistguy:
You no understand guy, lord dense would say he does not care what Google, pundits, coaches or pro footballers say or think, but we all should accept what he says. Very dull human
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
randomperson:

Some people are just so thick headed.

Nobody is saying opinions are not different...

The point is that some opinions make more sense than others and are therefore more popular...

So saying opinions are different is just stating the obvious and does not help your argument in any way...

But am sure posting pics that are supposed to be funny is an adequate compensation for your total lack of rational arguments

A much popular opinion doesn't mean it is rational than the less popular ones.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Very funny But when ronaldo won Balon dor due to popular opinion of pundits,players and coaches who voted for him then suddenly their opinion doesn't matter any longer to barca fans who will claim to know better than them saying Messi should have won it. This fanbase is something else.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord
How many international trophies did Cryuff win?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
LosVikingos:

A much popular opinion doesn't mean it is rational than the less popular ones.

It's not like what he's saying is that popular.

If it were that popular, CR7 will not be in the top 3 in the Google ranking screenshot they posted.

These things are close.

And anyone can switch Messi's position with Maradona in that list, below CR7, and most people would be like yeah it's a fair ranking.

Leave that boy, e sense don cake. Somone who compares a class report to the GOAT list, no b relaxer full e brain. grin grin grin

All the real cules have said let this rest, e still carry am on top head like gala. Trying to be more Catholic than the Pope.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

It's not like what he's saying is that popular.

If it were that popular, CR7 will not be in the top 3 in the Google ranking screenshot they posted.

These things are close.

And anyone can switch Messi's position with Maradona in that list, below CR7, and most people would be like yeah it's a fair ranking.

Leave that boy, e sense don cake. Somone who compares a class report to the GOAT list, no b relaxer full e brain. grin grin grin

All the real cules have said let this rest, e still carry am on top head like gala. Trying to be more Catholic than the Pope.

-Lord

They are Cules(Ass) though.. The Asslickers grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Melvyn11:
Very funny But when ronaldo won Balon dor due to popular opinion of pundits,players and coaches who voted for him then suddenly their opinion doesn't matter any longer to barca fans who will claim to know better than them saying Messi should have won it. This fanbase is something else.

They're the most ignorant and entitled fan base in the world.

Of all the GOAT fans, only Messi fans would regularly make light of the genius of other GOATs. Something Messi would never do. Very disrespectful and arrogant fans.

That's how you'd hear CR7 can't playmake, when he played several seasons as a midfielder and winger; R9 shouldn't be on the GOAT list; Pele can't dribble as good as Messi; Maradona wouldn't win anything with the current Argentine squad.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
FC Barcelona supporters are called “culés”; the word means “ass” in Catalan. According to the legend, during the twenties in the former Stadium in Les Corts, passerbys could see the bum of supporters sat in the highest row of the stadium. ... It was only in 1974 when the club changed its name back to Futbol Club Barcelona.

Google grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
No wonder why they talk poo most of the time, if Ass dont, who will? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
patrickmuf:
How many international trophies did Cryuff win?

My point was that he didn't go to 5 international cup finals and not win 1. But I'm sure you missed that.

Like Messi, Cryuff went to the World Cup Final and was named Player of the Tournament. He transformed a Dutch side from obscurity to a powerhouse. And he invented Total Football which Barcelona and Ajax have used for the past 40+ years, and which gifted Barcelona and Messi their 2009-2012 dominance--tiki-taka. He even has a skill named after him--the Cryuff turn. The only GOAT other than Zidane to be a legend both as a player and as a coach.

So why should Cryuff not be above Messi? What has Messi invented?

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Rakiticbarca: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Now I understand why all these Madrid fans will not allow our thread to rest, they keep flocking ours like a beehive, there's is so dry like Sahara desert, lol.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mò Salah scored 4 yesterday

Icárdi hitting 4 already cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Useless retard3d bastards spamming this trend

I blame those that kip replying them

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
G.O.A.T is an acronym used for Messi and Messi alone

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

My point was that he didn't go to 5 international cup finals and not win 1. But I'm sure you missed that.

Like Messi, Cryuff went to the World Cup Final and was named Player of the Tournament. He transformed a Dutch side from obscurity to a powerhouse. And he invented Total Football which Barcelona and Ajax have used for the past 40+ years, and which gifted Barcelona and Messi their 2009-2012 dominance--tiki-taka. He even has a skill named after him--the Cryuff turn. The only GOAT other than Zidane to be a legend both as a player and as a coach.

So why should Cryuff not be above Messi? What has Messi invented?

-Lord
Now it's about invention?
Why didn't Cryuff lead his team to 100 finals if it's that easy?
You're just running circles, Messi has managed to combine goal scoring with supreme playmaking that's what marks him out.
Pele was a great goal scorer as is Ronaldo (7 & 9), as is Romario.
We have also had great playmakers like Ronaldinho, Cryuff, Zidane, Pirlo etc
We also have assist kings but Messi has all of this qualities and goes about executing them in equal proportion. That's why is rated by majority as the greatest...

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
patrickmuf

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DCar8MSRkeug&ved=0ahUKEwjc7ZbNgvbZAhVF1xQKHfT3AIQQwqsBCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw3EcCjIceEG_g5IpbOhSHRx

Pele was a playmaker and a goal scorer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
imagine this boastful idiot

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo believes "no one will be compared" to him because there are not many who can rival his "talent" or "dedication".

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/cristiano-ronaldo-compared-real-madrid-lionel-messi/1pl0nhxugppo1i9gxnzcatz6a

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
LosVikingos:
patrickmuf

https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DCar8MSRkeug&ved=0ahUKEwjc7ZbNgvbZAhVF1xQKHfT3AIQQwqsBCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw3EcCjIceEG_g5IpbOhSHRx

Pele is a playmaker and a goal scorer
As good as Messi? No...Messi goes about playmaking as well as he goes about scoring add dribbling...

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
patrickmuf:
As good as Messi? No...Messi goes about playmaking as well as he goes about scoring add dribbling...

Yes, As good as there can be in his time!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
patrickmuf:
Now it's about invention?
Why didn't Cryuff lead his team to 100 finals if it's that easy?
You're just running circles, Messi has managed to combine goal scoring with supreme playmaking that's what marks him out.
Pele was a great goal scorer as is Ronaldo (7 & 9), as is Romario.
We have also had great playmakers like Ronaldinho, Cryuff, Zidane, Pirlo etc
We also have assist kings but Messi has all of this qualities and goes about executing them in equal proportion. That's why is rated by majority as the greatest...

Awon, so Pele is not a playmaker abi? And maybe you didn't know CR7 and R9 played as midfielders at some point in their careers abi?

Oga keep kwayet.

Is it the one that they had to make Copa America an annual competition to help Messi's ministry and he still couldn't take advantage of it to win 1? Not even one. The Euros is every 4 years. Barca fans eh! Tufiakwa...

So we should not talk about Cryuff's inventions make your man for fit see road abi. No let's talk about your man running aimlessly like a headless chicken in 5 international cup finals without scoring one "easy tap-in." Later you guys would say football is more than scoring goals. How many international cups have your man won with dribbling and playmaking? Always asking for the bar to be lowered. Pampered, entitled, ignorant fan base. grin grin grin

You no even follow discussion before you jump in. No be only majority. So it has moved from majority put him in the top 3, to majority saying he is the greatest. Awon suffri with the lies na!!!

Cules make una come carry una colleague ooo. Na market he 1 enter so...

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

Awon, so Pele is not a playmaker abi? And maybe you didn't know CR7 and R9 played as midfielders at some point in their careers abi?

Oga keep kwayet.

Is it the one that they had to make Copa America an annual competition to help Messi's ministry and he still couldn't take advantage of it to win 1? Not even one. The Euros is every 4 years. Barca fans eh! Tufiakwa...

So we should not talk about Cryuff's inventions make your man for fit see road abi. No let's talk about your man running aimlessly like a headless chicken in 5 international cup finals without scoring one "easy tap-in." Later you guys would say football is more than scoring goals. How many international cups have your man won with dribbling and playmaking? Always asking for the bar to be lowered. Pampered, entitled, ignorant fan base. grin grin grin

You no even follow discussion before you jump in. No be only majority. So it has moved from majority put him in the top 3, to majority saying he is the greatest. Awon suffri with the lies na!!!

Cules make una come carry una colleague ooo. Na market he 1 enter so...

-Lord

Ass(Cule) will always spew sh*t bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
patrickmuf:

Are you saying Pele does not play make?

You sound like a troll!

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.