Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,057 members, 7,852,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4658631 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) ... (6226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

My point was that he didn't go to 5 international cup finals and not win 1. But I'm sure you missed that.

Like Messi, Cryuff went to the World Cup Final and was named Player of the Tournament. He transformed a Dutch side from obscurity to a powerhouse. And he invented Total Football which Barcelona and Ajax have used for the past 40+ years, and which gifted Barcelona and Messi their 2009-2012 dominance--tiki-taka. He even has a skill named after him--the Cryuff turn. The only GOAT other than Zidane to be a legend both as a player and as a coach.

So why should Cryuff not be above Messi? What has Messi invented?

-Lord
You have just been busy displaying your full stupidity and fòòlishness, making useless and baseless argument thinking you are making a logical case.
You are the type of cúnts who go to viewing centres to watch the back of TV while others watch the real game.
I mean, Ronaldo is still trying to catch up with Messi's achievements before Messi even clocked 29yrs and you are here spewing trash.
You have just been busy going round in circles, repeating the same trash over and over again.
I'm sure you are among the idïots that say Messi should go and prove himself in the mediocre EPL.
Lord of Touts!!!
As for those who keep replying this idïots, you are all worse than fòòls. Someone will come to his club thread to read reasonable comments or get informed news only to see about 20 pages filled with absolute garbage and cräp.
May a sun heated thunder produced under the harsh weather of Kebbi State destroy all of you!!!
Rubbish!!!

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
What's the kick-off time guys?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
imagine this boastful idiot

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo believes "no one will be compared" to him because there are not many who can rival his "talent" or "dedication".

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/cristiano-ronaldo-compared-real-madrid-lionel-messi/1pl0nhxugppo1i9gxnzcatz6a

You should at least quote his entire statement.

"I don't see many people with my talent, dedication, my work, my ethic, my football. No one is going to be compared with me; no one is going to be Cristiano Ronaldo. You're going to be yourself, I'm going to be myself."

Which of the GOAT contenders has CR7's talent, dedication, work, ethic, and football?

BTW, here's Pele talking about himself...

“If I played now, I’d have to be as physically fit as they are [today’s footballers], but I’d still be the best. The reason is that God would have given me that gift. It’s as if you were to ask Beethoven what type of music he’d compose in another era. Whatever music he did compose, he would do so with the same genius, but with other tools."

“If we look through history, people have always compared me to Argentineans. First it was Di Stéfano which passed, followed by Sívori, who just about everyone’s forgotten about, then came Maradona, and now they’re starting with Messi. I’d like to suggest something: you guys decide on the greatest Argentinean. When you know that, then we’ll see who the best in the world is."

Maradona on being voted Fifa's joint Player of the Century...

"The people voted for me. Now they want me to share the prize with Pele. I'm not going to share the prize with anybody."

The real GOATs know who they are and don't hold back in proclaiming their greatness. If you have a problem with it, as Maradona said on proving his doubters wrong...

"To those who did not believe: now suck my d**k - I'm sorry ladies for my words - and keep on sucking it. I am either white or black. I will never be grey in my life. You treated me as you did. Now keep on sucking d**ks."

Call it cockiness, arrogance, or conviction. Doesn't matter. They hold their opinions and have done enough to justify them. There'll only be one Cristiano Ronaldo.

-Lord

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
1 M. ter StegenG
3 Piqué
4 I. Rakitić
10 L. Messi
11 O. Dembélé
14 Philippe Coutinho
15 Paulinho
17 Paco Alcácer
18 Jordi Alba
20 Sergi Roberto
23 S. Umtiti
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
philfearon:

You have just been busy displaying your full stupidity and fòòlishness, making useless and baseless argument thinking you are making a logical case.
You are the type of cúnts who go to viewing centres to watch the back of TV while others watch the real game.
I mean, Ronaldo is still trying to catch up with Messi's achievements before Messi even clocked 29yrs and you are here spewing trash.
You have just been busy going round in circles, repeating the same trash over and over again.
I'm sure you are among the idïots that say Messi should go and prove himself in the mediocre EPL.
Lord of Touts!!!
As for those who keep replying this idïots, you are all worse than fòòls. Someone will come to his club thread to read reasonable comments or get informed news only to see about 20 pages filled with absolute garbage and cräp.
May a sun heated thunder produced under the harsh weather of Kebbi State destroy all of you!!!
Rubbish!!!

Another triggered cule.

When you know I have facts, stats, and objective evidence to support my opinion and you can't wish them away; you switch to dishing out insults.

Seriously, all the reasonable cules (you excluded) have said we should let this slide. It's people like you that just rush in and keep it going. Thinking if you continue making more senseless statements, then maybe it would make sense at some point.

Na because of GOAT list debate nai make you say make "sun heated thunder produced under the harsh weather of Kebbi State destroy all of you!!!" Who do you this kyn tin this hot afternoon? We're not the source of your problems! grin grin grin

Tell your cules and cule wannabes to stop their baseless tirade and all this will end or at least be reduced to the normal Barca/Madrid banter. Because that's what I've been saying for days now and everyday one new person would make the mistake of quoting me.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

Faux intelligence! It's cute!

Except that there's no objective top 3 GOAT list that everyone agrees to. In a class, everyone knows the top 3 as they'd have objective results due to the fact that they do the same subjects, go to the same lectures, answer the exact same questions in the same exams, and have their respective scores compared by the same teacher who is the only authority.

Conflating an objective school report with a subjective GOAT list ranking proves how shallow you are!

So no one would say R9 isn't greater than Pele? What could Pele do that R9 couldn't? R9 won 2 world cups. He could have won 3 if he didn't have a convulsive fit before the '98 final. He is the only GOAT to have a 3 year catastrophic knee injury, come back, break the transfer record to Real Madrid, then won a Ballon D'Or and the World Cup scoring 2 goals in the final and winning the Golden Boot. No one would ever be able to do that. This guy won two FIFA World Player of the Year awards before he was 22.

LM10 dribbles mostly using feints. CR7 dribbles mostly using skills. R9 dribbles using both.

Watch this clip and tell me you've ever seen anyone do what he did --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaBvBjOJ5SI

And you think he can't replace anyone on the GOAT list in any position.

There's a reason why he isn't called a magician, a genius, or something else. He's called O Fenômeno. The Phenomenon. He cannot be logically explained.

“I love to score goals after passing all the defenders as well as the keeper. This is not my speciality, but my habit.” – Ronaldo

And then you say CR7 can't displace Messi? Is that a joke or what? Any GOAT can displace any GOAT in any list. That's why everyone can't agree to anybody's list. And that's why it's disrespectful to talk about a TOP 3, as tho' there are 3 legends that others can't displace. And even more disrespectful to say legends like CR7, Cryuff, and R9 can't displace Messi in any list. That just shows you're irredeemably ignorant. You think football started in 2010 and ended in 2012?

Messi is the only GOAT to go to 5 international cup finals and not win one. Not even a tap in. How do you go to 5 finals with roughly the same players and you can't even inspire them to one trophy? And you want to put him before Pele, Maradona, CR7, Cryuff, R9. What insolence!

-Lord
Applaudissee as Iyanya go talk. This is a brilliant post

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
haymekus:
1 M. ter StegenG
3 Piqué
4 I. Rakitić
10 L. Messi
11 O. Dembélé
14 Philippe Coutinho
15 Paulinho
17 Paco Alcácer
18 Jordi Alba
20 Sergi Roberto
23 S. Umtiti
Best line-up available.

I see EV using only 2subs in this game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

Another triggered cule.

When you know I have facts, stats, and objective evidence to support my opinion and you can't wish them away; you switch to dishing out insults.

Seriously, all the reasonable cules (you excluded) have said we should let this slide. It's people like you that just rush in and keep it going. Thinking if you continue making more senseless statements, then maybe it would make sense at some point.

Na because of GOAT list debate nai make you say make "sun heated thunder produced under the harsh weather of Kebbi State destroy all of you!!!" Who do you this kyn tin this hot afternoon? We're not the source of your problems! grin grin grin

Tell your cules and cule wannabes to stop their baseless tirade and all this will end or at least be reduced to the normal Barca/Madrid banter. Because that's what I've been saying for days now and everyday one new person would make the mistake of quoting me.

-Lord
You have made a huge sense. Now run along!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
philfearon:

You have made a huge sense. Now run along!!!

Until one of you quotes me again. Just wait and see.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
phaamsaam:

He has used both variations in games, 433 attacking, 442 without the ball

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pacooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
After that save, see anti Barça fans shouting.

"no be Courtois"

grin grin grin

See Courtois life
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dembele Issa baller abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
12 mins, 5 shots on target. Barca dey vex o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UpdateBaba: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pele, maradona and messi for a reason!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Arrizabalaga saving their assses angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
barackodam:
After that save, see anti Barça fans shouting.

"no be Courtois"

grin grin grin

See Courtois life
Even me wey be barca fan sef na the first thing wey enter my mind be that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kai, Messi.

Yaa wicked cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
But which kind human being be this Messi sef.

When will this guy hang boot.

Has the footballing world ever seen a player this spectacular

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Chelseafan1:
But which kind human being be this Messi sef.

When will this guy hang boot.

Has the footballing world ever seen a player this spectacular
Enjoy him while it last. My instinct tells me its less than 3.5 yrs

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Messi another tap in as per usual

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Halft time. And 3 bar already.

Bilbao has no shot btw
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
Neymar1095:

Let your shadow chasing MCM try score one from his bench in Rio or wherever undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
barackodam:

Let your shadow chasing MCM try score one from his bench in Rio or wherever undecided

You for no quote the guy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dembele with another assist
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
barackodam:

Is it neccesary you reply? Do y'all even realise what silence does to trolls?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Messi danced shitt I almost puked..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by neezar: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
Neymar1095:
If u ain't a fan of barca...why do u keep watching their games

Who doesn't know most of ur posts are just for likes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oladayo63(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
Complete dominance!!! Every part of Barca system is on fire. THEY should fear!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
Useless bilbao players break messi leg and take the Red card for feck sakes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oladayo63(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
10Dove:
Enjoy him while it last. My instinct tells me its less than 3.5 yrs

Messi will (should) last long in football like Francesco Totti.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) ... (6226) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.