Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,215 members, 7,825,812 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4616299 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Walahi, your team should be ashamed for disgracing the Spanish league. See how Liverpool is making mince meat of the Roma that disgraced you. Ah, if only Madrid had been paired with Roma, I know my Ororo would have been on 20 UCL goals by now.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
If we say these trolls have no other thread that they visit as much as the barca thread; they will disagree.

Instead of them to be on their thread praying to survive Bayern, no ooo, Liverpool is playing Roma, and these trolls are still in the barca tent.

Viewing this topic: obainojazz( m ),
Awesome01 ( m ), LethargiQue, Krasid ( m ),
Sommyroy10 , TalabiAudu , ib151 and 1 guest(s)

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Awesome01:
If we say these trolls have no other thread that they visit as much as the barca thread; they will disagree.

Instead of them to be on their thread praying to survive Bayern, no ooo, Liverpool is playing Roma, and these trolls are still in the barca tent.

undecided I'm not a Madrid fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
obainojazz:
undecided I'm not a Madrid fan

Now I know, but then why are you always on this thread?

Confess. is it because it is one of the most interesting thread on the forum, right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin
Krasid:
Walahi, your team should be ashamed for disgracing the Spanish league. See how Liverpool is making mince meat of the Roma that disgraced you. Ah, if only Madrid had been paired with Roma, I know my Ororo would have been on 20 UCL goals by now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
TalabiAudu:
This is the same Roma that bully Barca and their entire family
They even had to steal their sponsor cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
Awesome01:

Who's this one?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bakalona dogs been shouting we have bad midfielders, so Messi had to fall back to help them, hence he couldn't reach his max attacking lvl

My question is, is Liverpool midfield better than yours?

Why is Salah doing what your acclaimed GOAT couldn't, when the opposition team knows better what the guy is capable of?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
LosVikingos:
Bakalona dogs been shouting we have bad midfielders, so Messi had to fall back to help them, hence he couldn't reach his max attacking lvl

Why is Salah doing what your acclaimed GOAT couldn't, when the opposition team knows better what the guy is capable of?

E dey pain me, I swear.

All your questions are legit.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
LosVikingos:

The point you're trying to present is that Salah is better than Messi abi?
But you're afraid to say it.
Cus you know the world would laugh at you.

You should learn to curtail your erection for this thread.

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
That was a home game. With the same goal margin we had when we beat Roma. Why is everyone not factoring that Liverpool are semi-useless away from home?

Roma beat CFC and us by 3-goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
I just wonder why some teams are just crazy, when they are about to play Barcelona, they would be supercharged and would play out their hearts. But when they meet other teams, they would play like impotent cows.

To start with, Roma's Coach is just mad. How Salah had so much space to operate in is still a wonder to me. Who assigns a 30 something year old wingback to one of the hottest player in the world, without instructions to not fly forward unnecessarily?
The first goal Salah scored, Salah was positioning and adjusting the ball at the edge of the box and the defender closest to him was watching him do it. Like WTF? If it was Messi, like 2 defenders would be on his trail, trying to avoid him from taking the ball to his left leg.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Eruditor:
That was a home game. With the same goal margin we had when we beat Roma. Why is everyone not factoring that Liverpool are semi-useless away from home?

The thing is; it's almost unthinkable to imagine Liverpool and Salah won't get a sniff at goal...Liverpool are well positioned for a counter attacking game and trust me, they just might leave Rome with 3 pts and a place in the final perfectly locked in...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Eruditor:

Liverpool would really struggle in Rome, the pitch is so small. Roma would use their very aggressive tactic during the match. But can they stop Liverpool from scoring? They would have learnt from Barcelona that trying to defend is suicidal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Messi might be the GOAT but salah has been the best player in the world this season.

I remember watching him vs real in 2016 in the ucl and he was tearing their defence but missing chances like an argentinean higuain. I can't comprehend how he transformed himself to a beyond world class level. I don't know what klopp is doing but it's amazing.

Salah for the balon dor!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
So some people have been saying that Salah is better than Messi now, it just goes to show that this deep playing Messi is not appreciated and if he continues this way, there might be a very different narrative many years later.
It's just a shame that the board are allowing Messi's peak years to waste without him getting the proper acknowledgement and accolades that he deserves.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
homesteady:
I just wonder why some teams are just crazy, when they are about to play Barcelona, they would be supercharged and would play out their hearts. But when they meet other teams, they would play like impotent cows.

To start with, Roma's Coach is just mad. How Salah had so much space to operate in is still a wonder to me. Who assigns a 30 something year old wingback to one of the hottest player in the world, without instructions to not fly forward unnecessarily?
The first goal Salah scored, Salah was positioning and adjusting the ball at the edge of the box and the defender closest to him was watching him do it. Like WTF? If it was Messi, like 2 defenders would be on his trail, trying to avoid him from taking the ball to his left leg.
The number one mistake di francesco made was playing a high line against liverpool. That is suicide because the pace of the attack is too much for the defence.

Klopp also made an error by substituting salah, the team got lost without him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Olamyyde:

The number one mistake di francesco made was playing a high line against liverpool. That is suicide because the pace of the attack is too much for the defence.

Klopp also made an error by substituting salah, the team got lost without him

Exactly! I even read that the players were begging the coach for them to defend more, but he refused.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
homesteady:

Exactly! I even read that the players were begging the coach for them to defend more, but he refused.
Baba think say him dey play against pesin like valverde grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 12:23am On Apr 25, 2018
so dis is the Roma Ernesto Dumberde was being a pvssy bout? man played 442 and got us flogged......i dislike dis man with every day dat passes by
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:35am On Apr 25, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
salah miles ahead of messi
Salah has 120 career goals, Messi scored 91 in 2012 alone. Stop it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:52am On Apr 25, 2018
Neymar1095:
Salah has 120 career goals, Messi scored 91 in 2012 alone. Stop it.
wow.... never seen you defend Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 12:54am On Apr 25, 2018
Krasid:

First leg Barca won 4-1
Remember all Roma need is 3 goals

Calm.ur nerves please

I am.not saying Roma will qualify but wait til d second leg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 1:59am On Apr 25, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Just let Liverpool enter the finals and see me burn down this thread with Salah >>>>>>> Messi...

cheesy cheesy

Some of you goats will commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 2:31am On Apr 25, 2018
patrickmuf:
The thing is; it's almost unthinkable to imagine Liverpool and Salah won't get a sniff at goal...Liverpool are well positioned for a counter attacking game and trust me, they just might leave Rome with 3 pts and a place in the final perfectly locked in...

They are a very good attacking outfit but football is all about momentum. Did you expect Juve to be 3-0 up at Santiago after suffering at home?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 2:38am On Apr 25, 2018
homesteady:

Liverpool would really struggle in Rome, the pitch is so small. Roma would use their very aggressive tactic during the match. But can they stop Liverpool from scoring? They would have learnt from Barcelona that trying to defend is suicidal.

Just like I was saying to Patrickmurf, any team can get shell shocked. Not saying it will happen but it could. Roma could just score from a free kick or corner kick and next thing LFC can panic. Another frantic decision can be a penalty and next thing Roma need only 1 goal. Then LFC start trying to defend their goals difference and who knows. Sometimes that is how it happens.

People forget that City led from the 2nd minute. Hit the bar and had a legitimate goal ruled out all before the start of the 2nd half. If that Sané’s goal was allowed going into the 2nd half, LFC might have played with more fear. But knowing it was 1 goal and City needed 3 more in the 2nd half it was easy for them to come out instead and score from a defensive mistake.

I actually want LFC to win because I think they can beat RM if both teams meet in the finals whereas Roma stand no chance. Again this is IF Bayern don’t help us already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 3:16am On Apr 25, 2018
TalabiAudu:
cheesy cheesy

Just let Liverpool enter the finals and see me burn down this thread with Salah >>>>>>> Messi...

cheesy cheesy

Some of you goats will commit suicide

Salah has a long way to go before his name should be mentioned beside Messi.
Don't act like you started watching football last year.

Messi has dominated football for too long to be carelessly compared to Salah undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 25, 2018
Yonce:

Messi has dominated football for too long to be carelessly compared to Salah undecided

You even have time to respond to that attention-seeking coward

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:36am On Apr 25, 2018
Yonce:

In as much as I agree Messi is way ahead (career wise) but Salah has been exceptional this season in all competitions far more than Messi.

So for this season Salah is more impactful and key than Messi for their teams
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 6:48am On Apr 25, 2018
usbcable:

In as much as I agree Messi is way ahead (career wise) but Salah has been exceptional this season in all competitions far more than Messi.

So for this season Salah is more impactful and key than Messi for their teams

They don't want to blame Messi, and keep blaming EV for it.

Messi as a player is independent on the field and can decide what a game would be, but kept acting like dundo most of the time in Big matches.

He should learn from Salah or Neymar Abeg grin
If not for Neymar against PSG

Imagine Messi not having an assist or a goal against Roma in both legs

The same way he disappeared against JUVE both home and away with a goal and assist.

Missing in big stages in the UCL is not a new thing to Messi, but you're deluded and can't see it,

Who was the coach then, Who is the coach now?

Messi doing the missing thingy you'll are shouting, you'd better shut up before thunder from EV strike una

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:51am On Apr 25, 2018
The high line played by Roma last night was suicidal.

That pattern could get a coach sacked.

At every point the ball got to Salah he had only one man to beat.

At every point the ball got to the trio of fimino, salah and mane, they had 3 on 3 to beat.

Against barca roma didn't press so high at their backline.
Every time messi alone got the ball he was crowded by 3.

Then again,

Even the best coaches could have their own moments of madness.
He was a cunt for taking out salah at that time.
At that point roma weren't looking to equalize.
They were looking for just one away goal to take to rome.

Koop should have realised that.
Leaving salah on the pitch would have curtailed roma's attack.
He could have told Sarah to play easy and sub him around 82 mins or so.

Instead of a healthy 5-0
They now have 5-2.

Fuccking Klopp.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 6:57am On Apr 25, 2018
LosVikingos:

Well, that's because Messi too has been doing in the past years. Salah too can start his reign, we will support him Messi too started from somewhere. Must Messi do it every year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.