Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576952 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:20pm On May 02, 2018
Cuuuunt EV getting exposed by Liverpool's attacking play in Rome.. the same Roma that hasn't concerned at home all season long in the CL has conceeded 2ce in 25mins..cuuuunt EV set the lads up to loose with an inexplicable 90minutes...

If he likes he should beat Madrid 6-0 on Sunday, it's all campaign after Election.. Bottling when it mattered most.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2018
jonsnow92:
Cuuuunt EV getting exposed by Liverpool's attacking play in Rome.. the same Roma that hasn't concerned at home all season long in the CL has conceeded 2ce in 25mins..cuuuunt EV set the lads up to loose with an inexplicable 90minutes...

If he likes he should beat Madrid 6-0 on Sunday, it's all campaign after Election.. Bottling when it mattered most.
I have never been this worried and critical of a coach. Once he gets the unbeaten run he'd wanted at the end, he should just find his level.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 8:49pm On May 02, 2018
Barcelona fans, we are so entitled.

Only last season, We still garnered hopes of peeping Madrid to the title on final day and resented Malaga for selling it now we act like Winning a double is nothing because we got ousted by Roma.

EV has done well. We would try again for the UCL next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 02, 2018
Eruditor:

Only last season, We still garnered hopes of peeping Madrid to the title on final day and resented Malaga for selling it now we act like Winning a double is nothing because we got ousted by Roma.

EV has done well or messi and some players have been saving fcb?

Style of play is shit...no W.I.P that I can confidently say will be LIT next season. Everything EV has been doing looks like a guess work and not a well thought out plan or tactics.

How can he lose in rome...how? That defeat and the build-up to that defeat really exposed the coach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2018
Eruditor:

I am upset not because we got ousted by Roma, but due to the way and manner at which it happened. Would you have ever thought we would be eliminated after securing a 4-1 lead in the 1st leg albeit fortuitously?

Pique was even said to have pleaded with the coach to alter his tactics to allow the boys attack more, but what happened?.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 9:32pm On May 02, 2018
sebod:

I am upset not because we got ousted by Roma, but due to the way and manner at which it happened. Would you have ever thought we would be eliminated after securing a 4-1 lead in the 1st leg albeit fortuitously?

Pique was even said to have pleaded with the coach to alter his tactics to allow the boys attack more, but what happened?.....

We all get wiser in hindsight so I won't be taking Pique seriously.

Am I disappointed? You bet it. But I am trying not to be too reactionary. I know how I felt when the season began that is why.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 9:33pm On May 02, 2018
femiti:
EV has done well or messi and some players have been saving fcb?

Style of play is shit...no W.I.P that I can confidently say will be LIT next season. Everything EV has been doing looks like a guess work and not a well thought out plan or tactics.

How can he lose in rome...how? That defeat and the build-up to that defeat really exposed the coach.

You are being too harsh.

Sebi other people have coached Messi? What did they win? Tata Martino and co.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 9:43pm On May 02, 2018
I said here that bad decisions by the refs against City made Liverpool look better than they are in actuality. That is not to say I am not fully behind them against RM. What I would say for sure is, RM have waay more experience and would know how to see out a game. But then, Liverpool just need to be good for a few mins to really hurt RM.

I pray they win it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:04pm On May 02, 2018
sebod:

I have never been this worried and critical of a coach. Once he gets the unbeaten run he'd wanted at the end, he should just find his level.
Sadly he won't find his level cos it'll appear as if we had a bad game in Rome and one bad game shouldn't define a season.. the truth however is this season would be conditioned by that 90mins in Rome.. I really don't care if we had got beaten by Liverpool in the semis.. Loosing to Roma 3 nil remains inexplicable and nothing can remove the pain and stain from our 2017/2018 season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2018
All through the first half of the match, I was just analyzing to see whether Liverpool stand a chance against Madrid, I was just laughing. There is a reason why Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich are considered super clubs, they have so much quality. Although, our board and coaches have been trying to remove us from that category, but God won't allow it.

Madrid midfield would run circles round Liverpool. Liverpool defense can be organised, but you can't just put into consideration their normal defensive brainfart. The only edge that gives them a 20% chance of winning Madrid is their attack, because just like Madrid, they also take their chances. May God help them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2018
jonsnow92:
Sadly he won't find his level cos it'll appear as if we had a bad game in Rome and one bad game shouldn't define a season.. the truth however is this season would be conditioned by that 90mins in Rome.. I really don't care if we had got beaten by Liverpool in the semis.. Loosing to Roma 3 nil remains inexplicable and nothing can remove the pain and stain from our 2017/2018 season.

I thought i had gotten over it until people started saying Shiit about us in the viewing center, I was so hurt.

Valverde has to go. Madrid did not become what they are currently by treating their managers with Kid gloves.
Aside that, I still have many other reasons on why I want him gone. He is not just the man for the future. Simple!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:20pm On May 02, 2018
homesteady:
All through the first half of the match, I was just analyzing to see whether Liverpool stand a chance against Madrid, I was just laughing. There is a reason why Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich are considered super clubs, they have so much quality. Although, our board and coaches have been trying to remove us from that category, but God won't allow it.

Madrid midfield would run circles round Liverpool. Liverpool defense can be organised, but you can't just put into consideration their normal defensive brainfart. The only edge that gives them a 20% chance of winning Madrid is their attack, because just like Madrid, they also take their chances. May God help them.
you wouldn't be saying this if you saw how bayern 'ran circles' around madrid last night and how this same roma team 'ran circles' around us.

liverpool tried so much.

at a point they had a 4 goal cushion, roma needed 4 goals.

what happened to roma in the second half is very normal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 02, 2018
Eruditor:

You are being too harsh.

Sebi other people have coached Messi? What did they win? Tata Martino and co.
To me, Tata was just another olodo as we have EV now.

Can you confidently say tthis present coach has a clear plan on how to approach games?

People keep talking about how we have improved defensively under EV but they also forget it is a trade-off with our attack...not to forget that community defending can only limit our attack .

We are barca and we love to attack..that has been our own version of defending not this high energy focus on D while our A is not well sort out.

Our midfield play has been so so poor under EV...mans brought the mentality of a small club coach to barça simples
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2018
tesppidd:
you wouldn't be saying this if you saw how bayern 'ran circles' around madrid last night and how this same roma team 'ran circles' around us.

liverpool tried so much.

at a point they had a 4 goal cushion, roma needed 4 goals.

what happened to roma in the second half is very normal.

No na, you can't say Bayern midfield totally outclassed Madrid's midfield. Madrid also put up a good fight, that's why the match reeked of so much quality.
I'm not trying to say Liverpool are not good, no, they've tried. But on a normal day They can't stand Madrid, that's why we should all be praying for a miracle.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2018
sebod:

Can't the players attack without the coach instruction. The players and the coach should be ashamed of themselves .

This is the season we should have gotten a Ucl classico final, destroy Madrid in front of the whole world at the biggest stage, messi claiming his rightful position.

They just blew up everything after leading 4-1.

gosh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 02, 2018
I am just sad and angry at Barcelona..

This was suppose to be an el classico final..

Uefa did all they could, for a Madrid vs Barcelona final but valverde blew all that away..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:32am On May 03, 2018
homesteady:

No na, you can't say Bayern midfield totally outclassed Madrid's midfield. Madrid also put up a good fight, that's why the match reeked of so much quality.
I'm not trying to say Liverpool are not good, no, they've tried. But on a normal day They can't stand Madrid, that's why we should all be praying for a miracle.
a lot of people do underestimate the effect of psychology in a football game.

1.where were roma when liverpool were getting 2 early goals? sleeping or they suddenly realized they needed 4 goals to qualify when they were already in the second half?

2.if liverpool weren't already having a massive 4 goal lead, roma weren't going to 'dominate' like that.

of course they are a better side than tottenham, but i wouldn't use the words 'they can't stand'.
just the way 'tottenham couldn't stand madrid.'

madrid are sure favourites but it's football you know.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:02am On May 03, 2018
Velverde made a mistake... and he has learnt his lessons.
You all should give the guy some break!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2018
Eruditor:

Thumbs up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:07am On May 03, 2018
Eruditor:
I said here that bad decisions by the refs against City made Liverpool look better than they are in actuality. That is not to say I am not fully behind them against RM. What I would say for sure is, RM have waay more experience and would know how to see out a game. But then, Liverpool just need to be good for a few mins to really hurt RM.

I pray they win it.
From PSG
to Juventus
then Bayern
now Liverpool

Una don tour Europe finish on top our matter grin

Chengen visa at work cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2018
philfearon:
Velverde made a mistake... and he has learnt his lessons.
You all should give the guy some break!
That guy hasn't learnt anything. Let's just watch how he will backpass his way to glory next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2018
homesteady:

May God help us to overcome and win APorLa13

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 7:11am On May 03, 2018
Eruditor:

How has EV done well?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2018
homesteady:

The only Miracle to occur is RM winning it back to back to back.

See as fear dey catch una

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2018
See this shameless Barka boys praying for Liverpool to defeat Madrid instead of supporting their Spanish clubside to win the fifth straight UCL forgetting that it is this same English fans that will come and vaunt about how the EPL has been the best league since time immemorial. It's OK though because I would have done the same.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:52am On May 03, 2018
Krasid:
See this shameless Barka boys praying for Liverpool to defeat Madrid instead of supporting their Spanish clubside to win the fifth straight UCL forgetting that it is this same English fans that will come and vaunt about how the EPL has been the best league since time immemorial. It's OK though because I would have done the same.
in your bid to be funny and attract a couple of likes,

you just delivered the contradiction of the century.

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2018
tesppidd:
in your bid to be funny and attract a couple of likes,

you just delivered the contradiction of the century.

grin
Hehehe I know. It would be normal to support your fellow Spanish team in Europe especially against an English team, but understandable if you support any team against your rivals which is a Spanish team. The paradox of being a Real/ Barca fan. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:08am On May 03, 2018
Krasid:
Hehehe I know. It would be normal to support your fellow Spanish team in Europe especially against an English team, but understandable if you support any team against your rivals which is a Spanish team. The paradox of being a Real/ Barca fan.
Lol.

But FYI,

I am not with that fellow spanish team BS.

I only support 2 teams for life;

Barcelona FC and ......
Any team playing against Real Madrid FC.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:14am On May 03, 2018
The penalty awarded to Roma for a Liverpool handball wasn't half as bad as the Marcelo handball waved against Bayern Munich.

Uefadrid!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2018
tesppidd:
The penalty awarded to Roma for a Liverpool handball wasn't half as bad as the Marcelo handball waved against Bayern Munich.

Uefadrid!
Give it up already. Nothing you do or say would change the fact that Madrid is on course for a threepeat. My advice for Barca fans would be to drink lots of water, practice meditation and yoga, and undergo intense soul-searching to mentally prepare them for the inevitable. That's how I was able to take Barca winning their second treble and it worked fine. Try it.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:35am On May 03, 2018
tesppidd:

Uefadrid!

Marcelo himself admitted to handling the ball in the box yesterday morning.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:36am On May 03, 2018
Krasid:
Give it up already. Nothing you do or say would change the fact that Madrid is on course for a threepeat. My advice for Barca fans would be to be to drink lots of water, practice meditation and yoga, and undergo intense soul-searching to mentally prepare them for the inevitable. That's how I was able to take Barca winning their second treble and it worked fine. Try it.
grin

I have already done that, given it up.

My comment is only for record purposes and for uefalona chanters of tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.