Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4615504 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:41am On May 03, 2018
Awesome01:

Marcelo himself admitted to handling the ball in the box yesterday morning.
No No No No

Don't talk about it!

Talking about referees' blunders ended in 2015.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

I have already done that, given it up.

My comment is only for record purposes and for uefalona chanters of tomorrow.
grin This doesn't come close to the great Uefalona era. Go back and rewatch some matches of Barça 2009-12 and you would be ashamed to juxtapose Madrid's current run in the UCL with the daylight robbery experienced by some unfortunate teams that met Uefalona at their peak. In the famous game vs Chelsea, Piqué literally handled the ball like a professional basketball player in front of the refree. Now compare that to Marcelo's ball-to-hand incident and other 50-50 calls most of which fortunately ended up in favour of Madrid and have a rethink before saying UEFAdrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2018
Krasid:
See this shameless Barka boys praying for Liverpool to defeat Madrid instead of supporting their Spanish clubside to win the fifth straight UCL forgetting that it is this same English fans that will come and vaunt about how the EPL has been the best league since time immemorial. It's OK though because I would have done the same.
I am a Barça fan, I must congratulate Madrid for dominating Europe, they are doing well....i wish you guys well but not against us though....you lived through our domination era, we must live through yours and hope to end it...congratulations ahead.... I beg all Barça fans to show class and stop trolling
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 10:19am On May 03, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

I am a Barça fan, I must congratulate Madrid for dominating Europe, they are doing well....i wish you guys well but not against us though....you lived through our domination era, we must live through yours and hope to end it...congratulations ahead.... I beg all Barça fans to show class and stop trolling

You guys didn't dominate Europe the way we are doing now.

8 successive Semi Finalists.

3 Champions League Trophies in 4 years.

4 Champions League Finals in 5 years.

not even pep Barca were this dominant.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:19am On May 03, 2018
Krasid:
grin This doesn't come close to the great Uefalona era. Go back and rewatch some matches of Barça 2009-12 and you would be ashamed to juxtapose Madrid's current run in the UCL with the daylight robbery experienced by some unfortunate teams that met Uefalona at their peak. In the famous game vs Chelsea, Piqué literally handled the ball like a professional basketball player in front of the refree. Now compare that to Marcelo's ball-to-hand incident and other 50-50 calls most of which fortunately ended up in favour of Madrid and have a rethink before saying UEFAdrid.
at least you speak of hand balls. balls to hand if you would.

we even got a red card to abidal before the series of hand balls.
maybe it was just the ref trying to balance out.

but nothing ever beats 2 offside goals and 2 phony red cards in favour of one party.

nothing comes close.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2018
monerozi5590:

I agree
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:52am On May 03, 2018
cuuuunt
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2018
monerozi5590:

lol iffa ear!!!

The highlight of your domination for me is playing 3 consecutive finals that is it. but How can we accept madrid is dominating when they have only won 2 of the last 10 la ligas and 2 of the last 10 copa that is not domination you are dominating the champions league yes but comparing yours with the Guardiola's team is absurd. UCL is not the only competition you partook in.

Fc Barcelona in last 10 years:

Champions League: 3
La Liga: 7
Copa Del Rey: 6
Uefa Super Cup: 3
Club WC: 3
Spanish Super Cup: 4
Treble: 2
Total: 26

Real Madrid in last 10 years:

La Liga: 2
Copa Del Rey: 2
Spanish Super Cup: 2
Treble: 0
Total: 15

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2018
SeekinAttention:

Fraudiola, not in race for EPL title..
At the EFL cup, flopped
At the champions league, flopped and failed at round 16
In the FA cup, lost to freaking assnal..
Baldiola

I remember this post last season. That was when raumdeuter said Fraudiola wasn't interested in epl as it was a local trophy, but still failed in ucl. A year later, apari don dey recognise the local league, while fraudiola was hammered home ad away in that glamorous ucl, he was signed to win.

L per season cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On May 03, 2018
airmark:

I remember this post last season. That was when ramdeuter said Fraudiola wasn't interested in epl as it was a local trophy, but still failed in ucl. A year later, apari don dey recognise the local league, while fraudiola was hammered home ad away in that glamorous ucl, he was signed to win.

L per season cheesy

Mourinho challenged Guardiola to come prove himself in the EPL and he has taken the challenege and beaten Mou 2 seasons in a row
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Mourinho challenged Guardiola to come prove himself in the EPL and he has taken the challenege and beaten Mou 2 seasons in a row[/s]

Nothing concerns me with what Mourinho said. Mou won epl in his first season, Fraudiola didn't and you claimed he left the local league trophies for the likes of Ranieri and Conte. Where are the non-local trophies you talked about now?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 4:17pm On May 03, 2018
Isomerizm:
How has EV done well?

He won the league and cup in his first outing.

Did he make mistakes? Look around, every coach in the world this season made mistakes.

Does he need to improve? Same can be said about everyone else.

What I know for sure is, we have all forgotten how the season started.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 4:20pm On May 03, 2018
usbcable:

From PSG
to Juventus
then Bayern
now Liverpool

Una don tour Europe finish on top our matter grin

Chengen visa at work cheesy

Laugh now, cry later.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2018
Upnepaa:

lol iffa ear!!!

The highlight of your domination for me is playing 3 consecutive finals that is it. but How can we accept madrid is dominating when they have only won 2 of the last 10 la ligas and 2 of the last 10 copa that is not domination you are dominating the champions league yes but comparing yours with the Guardiola's team is absurd. UCL is not the only competition you partook in.

Fc Barcelona in last 10 years:

La Liga: 7
Copa Del Rey: 6
Spanish Super Cup: 4
Treble: 2
Total: 26

Real Madrid in last 10 years:

La Liga: 2
Copa Del Rey: 2
Spanish Super Cup: 2
Treble: 0
Total: 15
in all honesty, this is not a very brilliant Madrid but they somehow get the job done, I still feel Barça of 09-12 can beat this Madrid side, but we must not undermine their achievement, they have tried
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 4:53pm On May 03, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

in all honesty, this is not a very brilliant Madrid but they somehow get the job done, I still feel Barça of 09-12 can beat this Madrid side, but we must not undermine their achievement, they have tried

Madrid fans know this team is one-kain. You are going too far, I was of the opinion that this Barca would have knocked Madrid out. We are a matchup nightmare for them. Just can’t figure out how to unhex ourselves from Italian and militant teams like ATM.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 4:58pm On May 03, 2018
If we liking football to track races, We would see that Real Madrid excels more in the short distance sprint races especially the 100metre. (UCL) (10 games)

While Barcelona is very good at persevering and tiring races like 800m (Copa del Rey) (over 20 games) and 1500m (La liga). (38 games)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2018
Eruditor:

Madrid fans know this team is one-kain. You are going too far, I was of the opinion that this Barca would have knocked Madrid out. We are a matchup nightmare for them. Just can’t figure out how to unhex ourselves from Italian and militant teams like ATM.
I have a feeling we Barça will improve soon and be reaching finals soon

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2018
Eruditor:

He won the league and cup in his first outing.

Did he make mistakes? Look around, every coach in the world this season made mistakes.

Does he need to improve? Same can be said about everyone else.

What I know for sure is, we have all forgotten how the season started.
EV didn't win the cups. The players did. Messi won most of the matches. Mats and the players have overworked themselves this season.

Valvershit's tactic has been basic so far: defend and get the ball to Messi. Score one goal and block the post.

He can't improve. To be candid

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2018
philfearon:
Velverde made a mistake... and he has learnt his lessons.
You all should give the guy some break!
Baba never learn anything...watch him bench semedo and Mina next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 6:18pm On May 03, 2018
tesppidd:
at least you speak of hand balls. balls to hand if you would.

we even got a red card to abidal before the series of hand balls.
maybe it was just the ref trying to balance out.

but nothing ever beats 2 offside goals and 2 phony red cards in favour of one party.

nothing comes close.

Dont mind those clowns. They are always quick to point out Pique's ball to hand, failing to mention we had the worst wrong call of the night which was on E. Abidal who got sent off as a result of N. Anelka tripping himself. Most Barca fans have even forgotten that wrong call as they did while the game was still on, and the team dominating possession despite being a man down.

Refdrid's own is way too glaring. From having easy draws in previous outings during the knock-outs to having dubious calls against the opposition most recently when things arent going their way. The robbery against Juve is the hallmark of the whole conspiracy. I dont see Liverpool stopping them. They would have to miss key players or 'Pool on their beast mode to have a chance.

Penaldo has dropped back-to-back disasterclass. And its so easy to spot since he doesnt get the goals. Yet, he would be crowned the Best. Death to football!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

They are trying and i respect them,they are currently the best side in the world but they dont have an outstanding style of play like the Guardiola side, Madrid rely more on counter attack and cross and nod method which i find not too spectacular. Guardiola was roundly the best club of their time, 3 straight la liga and 2 UCL in 3 years that's domination, but Madrid had to reserve their energy on one competition become they know that it is nearly an impossible task for them to dominate both the liga and Champions League at the same time bar last season even though that was the first time since like 40 years of their history that is absurd considering their rich history.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 6:43pm On May 03, 2018
Isomerizm:
EV didn't win the cups. The players did. Messi won most of the matches. Mats and the players have overworked themselves this season.

Valvershit's tactic has been basic so far: defend and get the ball to Messi. Score one goal and block the post.

He can't improve. To be candid

I tell you a mystery:

EV did not win the cups. Yet he lost the CL with the same players that he did not win with.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:46pm On May 03, 2018
grin
Mcleo007:

Dont mind those clowns. They are always quick to point out Pique's ball to hand, failing to mention we had the worst wrong call of the night which was on E. Abidal who got sent off as a result of N. Anelka tripping himself. Most Barca fans have even forgotten that wrong call as they did while the game was still on, and the team dominating possession despite being a man down.

Refdrid's own is way too glaring. From having easy draws in previous outings during the knock-outs to having dubious calls against the opposition most recently when things arent going their way. The robbery against Juve is the hallmark of the whole conspiracy. I dont see Liverpool stopping them. They would have to miss key players or 'Pool on their beast mode to have a chance.

Penaldo has dropped back-to-back disasterclass. And its so easy to spot since he doesnt get the goals. Yet, he would be crowned the Best. Death to football!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:05pm On May 03, 2018
Mcleo007:

The bolded part catches my attention.

So PSG is an easier draw to Chelsea
And
Juventus is an easier draw to Roma.

I fear you bros.

And since when did a legit penalty call that none of you have so far been able to prove other wise become ojoro?

As for Marcelo's handball. Sorry and no sorry at the same time. We were lucky unlike you lotsvthat refuse to acknowledge that Ovrebo robbed Chelsea on that faithful night like a mad thief high on konji and raped the Blues without remorse.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2018
Upnepaa:

They are trying and i respect them,they are currently the best side in the world but they dont have an outstanding style of play like the Guardiola side, Madrid rely more on counter attack and cross and nod method which i find not too spectacular. Guardiola was roundly the best club of their time, 3 straight la liga and 2 UCL in 3 years that's domination, but Madrid had to reserve their energy on one competition become they know that it is nearly an impossible task for them to dominate both the liga and Champions League at the same time bar last season even though that was the first time since like 40 years of their history that is absurd considering their rich history.

Thing is we have no defined pattern of play.
Zidane is as unpredictable as the bitcoin market.

That is our strong point
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:11pm On May 03, 2018
Mcleo007:

I thought you knew football?

So what Ronaldo did on both nights was disaster class.

Na una be the real clowns. Since only dribbles and pre-assists is the only criteria of judging a good player I. Your views. undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2018
Eruditor:

I tell you a mystery:

EV did not win the cups. Yet he lost the CL with the same players that he did not win with.

EV won 2 out of 3 cups that should mean something to Barcelona.

That is even a pass mark
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2018
Upnepaa:

it's true, they have won 3 Champions League in the past 4 years, but 1 LA LIGA....they aren't up to the level of pep but just a little bit below them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:19pm On May 03, 2018
Martial has been very unstable at Manchester United for a while now, and he wants to leave. I don't know why I have not read any news linking him to Barcelona.

Among all top clubs in the world, we are the only club that doesn't utilise the wings. We have the 2nd most expensive winger in the world in our team, but our coach in his own wisdom has been benching him. Other clubs like Madrid and Bayern that even currently have a better midfield than we have also utilize the wings to devastating effect.
Let us get Martial, the guy is good. He would be a squad player like them Vasquez and Asensio.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2018
homesteady:
Martial has been very unstable at Manchester United for a while now, and he wants to leave. I don't know why I have not read any news linking him to Barcelona.

Among all top clubs in the world, we are the only club that doesn't utilise the wings. We have the 2nd most expensive winger in the world in our team, but our coach in his own wisdom has been benching him. Other clubs like Madrid and Bayern that even currently have a better midfield than we have also utilize the wings to devastating effect.
Let us get Martial, the guy is good. He would be a squad player like them Vasquez and Asensio.

I was about to say the same thing, but it seems the chase of Grizemann is blocking that path but i will like it if we can capture his signature. Imagine a Messi/dembele/martial forward line or Dembele/suarez/Martial forward line with Messi and Coutinho supporting them from midfield. That would be mesmerizing, fingers crossed though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 9:07pm On May 03, 2018
usbcable:

I thought you knew football?

So what Ronaldo did on both nights was disaster class.

Na una be the real clowns. Since only dribbles and pre-assists is the only criteria of judging a good player I. Your views. undecided lipsrsealed

Ronaldo's performance was below par TBH. Going by his standard sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2018
Eruditor:

I tell you a mystery:

Dude, why are you defending Valverdumb? He practically ragged the players before that crucial return leg. Did you see how lacklustre their movements were?

And he did nothing when he was two goals down.
And what was your hero's first substitution in the 81st minute? Gomez for Iniesta. Hitler's grandmother wouldn't have done that.

He then brought in Dembele in the 85th minute to score hattrick.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.