Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613583 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 4:44am On Jul 29, 2018
King Arthur issa bomb, WTF?........... Rafinha dey ball sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 4:53am On Jul 29, 2018
Somebody tell me if rafinha is not a beast
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 4:54am On Jul 29, 2018
I guess no one is watching Arthur on fire
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 29, 2018
Arthur's goal tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2018
Category1:
Somebody tell me if rafinha is not a beast
beast for pre-season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2018
The first half was awesome.

In all good performance though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2018
If Puig weren't that minute, he'd be in the first team by now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
tesppidd:
beast for pre-season?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Abeg those that watched the match, rate Arthur's passes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
homesteady:
Abeg those that watched the match, rate Arthur's passes.
He has pass accuracy. The only problem is his direction. Most of his passes went sideways. Other than that, dude is a beast of a midfielder.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
Who else thinks Gomez's injury is a sham? I wonder why they had to play him in the first place. A couple of minutes performance wasn't gonna change any buyer's ratings of him. Not that he wasn't gonna be the bull in a China shop anyways. Now no-one will buy him.

And Valverde playing Malcom on the left? Really?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Isomerizm:
Who else thinks Gomez's injury is a sham? I wonder why they had to play him in the first place. A couple of minutes performance wasn't gonna change any buyer's ratings of him. Not that he wasn't gonna be the bull in a China shop anyways. Now no-one will buy him.

And Valverde playing Malcom on the right? Really?

Asin ehhh

I am so worried

How can we sell that dead wood now?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Isomerizm:
If Puig weren't that minute, he'd be in the first team by now.

He dribbled 80m out of eriksen's actual price

He is the future

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 9itewolf(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Meta4element:
cool cool
the real deal. Heard the kid was everywhere. And he isn't even in the barca b team yet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
9itewolf:
the real deal. Heard the kid was everywhere. And he isn't even in the barca b team yet.
He was promoted there last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Malcolm was better playing from the right than the left. EV should take note of this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Awesome01:
Malcolm was better playing from the right than the left. EV should take note of this.
If we had a half sensible coach, there would have been a nothing to take note of. Everyone who knows Malcom knows his natural position is the right.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Isomerizm:
If we had a half sensible coach, there would have been a nothing to take note of. Everyone who knows Malcom knows his natural position is the right.

Reasons why our coach always makes elementary mistakes that an ordinary fan wouldn't make, baffles me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
Awesome01:

In as much as i dont like that coach, if you take a close look at our team, you will notice that only the likes of coutinho and d.suarez can play the LW unlike RW where we have malcom, dempele, messi, munir, rafinha and even s.roberto. so i think converting him to a LWF would make some sense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
haymekus:

In as much as i dont like that coach, if you take a close look at our team, you will notice that only the likes of coutinho and d.suarez can play the LW unlike RW where we have malcom, dembele, messi, munir, rafinha and even s.roberto. so i think converting him to a LWF would make some sense
Dembele can play on the left. He thrived there at France during the friendlies.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Barcelona took player that didn't sign deal with other club- UEFALONA
Madrid signed coach of national team- OH, WHO CARES? IT'S JUST A DEAL, YOU ALL OVERREACT IT
Messi 4M taxes- THAT LITTLE MIDGET IS A THIEF AND FRAUD
CR7 14m taxes- SPAIN HAS STRANGE LAWS, IT'S NOT HIS FAULT

grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
biomustry:
Barcelona took player that didn't sign deal with other club- UEFALONA
Madrid signed coach of national team- OH, WHO CARES? IT'S JUST A DEAL, YOU ALL OVERREACT IT
Messi 4M taxes- THAT LITTLE MIDGET IS A THIEF AND FRAUD
CR7 14m taxes- SPAIN HAS STRANGE LAWS, IT'S NOT HIS FAULT

grin grin
Nihilist was so on Messi's case as per the tax ish. The guy go don bury him head now with Ronaldo own.cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Barca to sell naming rights . Camp Nou is gonna be renamed for a paltry amount of 300 Million Euros
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
dmcdad:

Nihilist was so on Messi's case as per the tax ish. The guy go don bury him head now with Ronaldo own.cheesy
Nihilist na messi villain
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 12:39am On Jul 31, 2018
Puig is definitely the future, the first player to wear the legendary no. 8 jersey since Iniesta. His movement with the ball is amazing for an 18 year boy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Malcom against Roma. It'll be a joy to behold. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MarijuanaLORD: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Coutinho14:
Puig is definitely the future, the first player to wear the legendary no. 8 jersey since Iniesta. His movement with the ball is amazing for an 18 year boy
I love what he did to eriksen

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 6:42am On Aug 01, 2018
see as roma roast us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmask: 6:59am On Aug 01, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
see as roma roast us
Again!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2018
Lmaooooooo....sack Valverde before the season starts. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2018
BykeLaByke:
Lmaooooooo....sack Valverde before the season starts. grin cheesy
As in
The season certainly won't end well unless we lift the champions league trophy. Tired of laliga and copa del ray.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.