Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4604621 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) ... (6193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Coutinho14:
when you leave Messi's shadow and enter Mbappe's canopy
So,

Would we be safe to say it's Modric's award to lose or what?

Modric 4 life!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Malcom X is officially a Barca Player.

Mehn the way the deal was wrapped up in a matter of 2 days is shocking though. Either way fingers crossed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
#M7

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
kodded:

I heard the guy pleaded with bordux to allow him talk to barca even tho asRoma had already agree a fee with bordux

Chai DAT willian deal for pain me like dembele deal, imaging paying a whooping 70 million on a 30 year old angry

Lol. Who wouldn't beg to share a locker room with the GOAT..

LOL. Dembele still has a lot to offer though, don't write him off yet..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
My team just raped As Roma and reach orgasm. Welcome Malcom, now is the time for Dembele to step up;same age. My utmost Joy; is not buying Willian.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Coutinho14:
when you leave Messi's shadow and enter Mbappe's canopy
Walai, I don't like mbappe and I secretly crave his downfall.
I like neymar more than him, forget tge way he left Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Dembele Eleven Vs Malcom Seven.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is a great summer

Besides, we finally got our revenge on AS roma for the upset last season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
LethargiQue:

Lol. Who wouldn't beg to share a locker room with the GOAT..

LOL. Dembele still has a lot to offer though, don't write him off yet..
I know, but that fee was too much

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
I though I was the only one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
mbabe has allowed the praises of him being the future balon d'or winner to enter his head

he shouldn't forget in a hurry that neymar was once tipped to be the future balon d'or winner too

he should learn from sallah and be humble, no one knows tomorrow
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hijacking a done deal for a 21-year old €43m from Ligue 1 is Barca's idea of
revenge against the team that came back from 0-3 down to knock them out of the
UCL last season....lol Dead club. Add that to forcing players to quit training & transfer fraud to
the list of how they do business. grin Can never be My club

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
Dembele Eleven Vs Malcom Seven.

the competition will bring the best out of the two

I just wished they bring in a CF to compete with Suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
kodded:

the competition will bring the best out of the two

I just wished they bring in a CF to compete with Suarez
On suarez
Alcacer ain't bad.. If only he can get more playing time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
On suarez

he is not a proven name, so I doubt if he will be giving a lot of chance, I wonder why we didn't hijack abumayang deal to arsenal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Neymar during his 4 seasons at Barça:

Third place Balon d'Or in 2015 and 2017.
Third place FIFA The Best award.

Neymar after leaving for PSG:

Not even in the top-10 nominee's for the FIFA The Best award.
Instead of being in Messi's shadow, he's now in 19 year old Mbappé's one.

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Is there a chance of Messi winning the men's award ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
kodded:

he is not a proven name, so I doubt if he will be giving a lot of chance, I wonder why we didn't hijack abumayang deal to arsenal
To get a striker now won't be easy.

But we have till end August.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Laliga fixtures are out but unto deportivo 19/08

We need to beat sevilla.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
LethargiQue:

grin
And I'm happy we've come up with a plan to be financially astute, but let's buy right.. not every footballer can wear a Barcelona shirt..
Unpopular opinion, I think Barca used Monchi's head. Monchi negotiates, then top by 5mil

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
kodded:
I know, but that fee was too much
in today's market, I think it's fair. a couple of mil above his value, but that's to ward off Roma
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Neymar1095:
Hijacking a done deal for a 21-year old €43m from Ligue 1 is Barca's idea of
revenge against the team that came back from 0-3 down to knock them out of the
UCL last season....lol Dead club. Add that to forcing players to quit training & transfer fraud to
the list of how they do business. grin Can never be My club

Lmfao!!!

I thought you were a Barca fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
On suarez

I like Alcacer. A quality backup striker who is content with his role.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sommyroy10:
in today's market, I think it's fair. a couple of mil above his value, but that's to ward off Roma

baba , we dey talk about dembele not malcom
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2018

“What happened with Malcom is easy to explain but complicated to understand,” explained Monchi at Robin Olsen’s official unveiling.
“He was a player we liked a lot and had the profile we were looking for. We started negotiations with Bordeaux and his agent.
“After a few days of work, we found an agreement at five yesterday. The agreement had been found with his agent and Bordeaux.
“The French side had given permission to the player to leave, and he was due to arrive at 11 last night.
“We were calm and convinced. Thirty minutes after the agreement with Bordeaux, my President called me telling me that it was better for them to make an official statement about the agreement.
“For us it was better, not because we’re quoted on the stock exchange but because they insisted and did so.
“After that, we were forced to do so too. An hour later, rumours of Barcelona’s interest started doing the rounds.
“I knew there were so many teams interested in Malcom, including Barcelona, ​​and it’s for that reason we found an agreement as soon as possible.
“My surprise is when one of his representatives called me and told me that Bordeaux had blocked his trip to Rome.
“At that point I called the Bordeaux President and he told me a better offer from Barca had arrived and that we had to at least match their offer.
“I told him we had an agreement, but he told me we hadn’t signed anything. I called Pallotta and he told me that we could make a higher offer, against my opinion.
“I called the president and told him we could make a better offer. The President said he needed the documents signed with the new offer and, when I sent it to him, he said Malcom would arrive the day after.
“At 11, his agent told me that there’d be a meeting to fix everything, but after midday they told me we had to make another offer because Barcelona was pushing.
“Therefore, I said ‘that’s it’ because I didn’t want to go into an auction. Yesterday we did it because of our President’s wish, but we can’t go any further.
“We’re now considering whether to take legal action.”

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sommyroy10:
I like Alcacer. A quality backup striker who is content with his role.
We need him to start playing copa del ray.. and some laliga matches.

That can make suarez to have sense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
kodded:

baba , we dey talk about dembele not malcom
My bad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Think I like that Malcon guy. Dude is young and fast and skillful and more importantly, without much hype. I dont think i have heard about him until yesterday. He should serve up good competition for Dembele.

Welcome to FCB, boy! grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
HumbleBoy21:

let's see how the transfer window goes. Then test is up to Valverde
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
HumbleBoy21:

let's see how the transfer window goes. Then test is up to Valverde.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlackManta(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
Coutinho14:
Liverpool are ready to pay over a 100m euros for him but Barça have declared him "not for sale",I think he is the second best youngster in the world right now but he is low on confidence. this season should be great considering he was hit with injuries last season and a couple players have left (paulinho and Iniesta) so he gets more chances to prove himself

You say wetin

Dembele will be a bench warmer at Liverpool.
35m Salah is better than Dembele in all ramifications.
Dembele got nothing on Salah, Firmino and Mane.
Liverpool would never pay 100m for Dembele to warm bench for them.
They rather take him on loan.
Ignore any rumour of Liverpool willing to pay 100m for Dembele.
That's just Dembele's agent hyping his player with fake news just to attract other clubs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) ... (6193) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.