Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4598123 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
The day is on us, Champions league draw...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Isomerizm:
Who else here wishes a tough group for Barça, so Valvershit can get exposed one more time?

so you want us to lose and go another year of bants

just because velverde has to lose
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
There is fire on the mountain of UCL for Barcelona ooh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Group B
Barcelona
Tottenham
PSV eindhoven
Internazionale!

Forca barca!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
On paper, FC BARCELONA have what it takes to top the group.

On current form, Tottenham should come 1st with Barcelona 2nd.

Inter are poor @ the moment, and PSV shouldn't cause much worry.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
PSV and inter Milan after seeing their groups.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Avraham: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nobody is getting exposed barca will qualify
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Debroslink:
On paper, FC BARCELONA have what it takes to top the group.

On current form, Tottenham should come 1st with Barcelona 2nd.

Inter are poor @ the moment, and PSV shouldn't cause much worry.
tottenham to top barcelona's group? So you're comparing barcelona to those bastards from the capital?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nicolars:

so you want us to lose and go another year of bants

just because velverde has to lose
We won't lose. I just want the bastard to escape by a hair's breadth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
mrcalcufast:
tottenham to top barcelona group? So you're comparing barcelona to those bastards from the capital?

Current form is the key word here. Tottenham recently beat United @ old Trafford convincingly, while we struggled to win against a newly promoted team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Debroslink:

Current form is the key word here. Tottenham recently beat United @ old Trafford convincingly, while we struggled to win against a newly promoted team.
Some Valvershit apologists will soon come here to blame the pitch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Debroslink:

Current form is the key word here. Tottenham recently beat United @ old Trafford, while we struggled to win against a newly promoted team.
that ain't a criteria bra, Brighton beat the same united.we struggled?but you forgot to add the horrible state of the pitch as one of the reasons. #peace #

Forca Barça!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Isomerizm:
Some Valvershit apologists will soon come here to blame the pitch.
i just did!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
mrcalcufast:
that ain't a criteria bra, Brighton beat the same united.we struggled?but you forgot to add the horrible state of the pitch as one of the reasons. #peace #

Forca Barça!!

Chelsea as champions of England in 2006 provided the pitch below and parked the bus in a UCL game ooh.

We won there while bossing the game throughout. Bossing a game was an alien thought in our last match.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
MAKE I NO TALK MY MIND BEFORE MY FELLOW FANS WILL SAY I'M BEING PESSIMISTIC....WAHALA DEY O!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
I just hope that Varverde would have learnt his lessons and changed his tactics before then.

And play his players based on their strengths and found solution to our goalscoring department before champions league starts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Well... Fair draw we got. We qualify easily from the group and see what happens next.

How well valverde rests and rotates key players in the crucial part of the season is gonna be key.

I am optimistic about our chance of winning it this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Debroslink:

Convincingly? The scoreline is quite deceiving.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sommyroy10:
Convincingly? The scoreline is quite deceiving.

They didn't park the bus. They didn't struggle to win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ronaldo's people already whining at Modric winning the award.

Why am I not surprised, some things never change!

SMH.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
On paper,barca are always the favourites but not on the field... Barca is not what they used to be esp when they had Xavi and iniesta in that orchestrating midfield for barca..... Suarez and messi are aging and can't be counted upon to play week in week out..... In my opinion,this is really going to be very tough for all the teams! Tottenham have shown that they can tear any Spanish opposition apart! Inter Milan and PSV may be perceived as pushovers but like someone once said "never underrate anyone who has nothing to lose!" Well,football will do the talking by 18 and 19 of September!

make I no talk b4 dem go attack me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
femiti:
Well... Fair draw we got. We qualify easily from the group and see what happens next.

How well valverde rests and rotates key players in the crucial part of the season is gonna be key.

I am optimistic about our chance of winning it this season.
win what?

coming out of that group will be a miracle
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Kingsley1000:
On paper,barca are always the favourites but not on the
field...
Barca is not what they used to be esp when they had Xavi
and iniesta in that orchestrating midfield for barca.....
Suarez and messi are aging and can't be counted upon to
play week in week out.....
In my opinion,this is really going to be very tough for all
the teams!
Tottenham have shown that they can tear any Spanish
opposition apart!
Inter Milan and PSV may be perceived as pushovers but
like someone once said "never underrate anyone who has
nothing to lose!"
Well,football will do the talking by 18 and 19 of
September!

make I no talk b4 dem go attack me

We have a Spanish Mourinho as coach. Our play is now a shadow of the past. Everything is all about" pass the ball to Messi".

None of our new players has gelled so far. Our coach doesn't know how to improve our play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Kingsley1000:
win what?

coming out of that group will be a miracle
Time will tell
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Debroslink:

We have a Spanish Mourinho as coach. Our play is now a shadow of the past. Everything is all about" pass the ball to Messi".

None of our new players has gelled so far. Our coach doesn't know how to improve our play.

God why are u guys so impatient, already expecting the new signings to gel after two games, unbelievable. no wonder others fans don't take u guys serious
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Some people's comments should just be read and passed, like what's the fuss all about? Have we become that worse? One drug addict even had to type 'barca coming out of that group will be a miracle 'WTF! A team with Tottenham, inter and psv?.seriously,psychiatrists need to start some scouting on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
Please we don't want any plastic fan here, even Manchester United 's fans are optimistic,despite the team having lost their last two matches.rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Kingsley1000:

Tottenham have shown that they can tear any Spanish
opposition apart!
so beating Real Madrid in the second leg of last season's Champions League group stage is what you refer to as 'tearing any Spanish opposition apart '?pass me the weed bra.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
some would just open livescores and check the final scoreline and think that justified the game

honestly, Tottenham won man utd convincingly? seriously, that game looked really tight, man utd didn't just convert their chances, that game should have ended tied.

and also, we struggled in our last match but that doesn't mean shit, we played on a very bad pitch,we could not pass well, I don't think tot or inter or even PSV would use that kinda pitch

pls and pls, you all should spare valverde, Abeg... be optimistic,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MarijuanaLORD: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
plastic fan dolls have invaded this thread

I swear even if they put us in a group containing man city juventus and bayern munich i no go fear even small

This is barca, and we are more than a club

This season will either be greater than last or un par

We are going for the treble this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:15am On Aug 31, 2018
Ibukzy:
God why are u guys so impatient, already expecting the new signings to gel after two games, unbelievable. no wonder others fans don't take u guys serious

You are not serious!

Kovacic has played 100 games before Chelsea fans know he's good right? Alison has played a full season before Liverpool fans know the keeper is good
Bakayoko has played a full season before Gattuso knows he can't play.

We will all be here when decent teams play us starting from next month.

Like I said earlier, on paper, we are good, but our Spanish Mourinho will ruin things when it gets hot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 3:17am On Aug 31, 2018
Debroslink:

You are not serious!

Kovacic has played 100 games before Chelsea fans know he's good right? Alison has played a full season before Liverpool fans know the keeper is good
Bakayoko has played a full season before Gattuso knows he can't play.

We will all be here when decent teams play us starting from next month.

Like I said earlier, on paper, we are good, but our Spanish Mourinho will ruin things when it gets hot.
decent teams? So barca now got shitty team? Athletico didn't play on a bad pitch during their last match and they had to settle for the same scoreline as ours, and I guess sevilla got more points than barca? Your Tottenham Hotspur defeated Manchester United's team? Great! Brighton did same,inter Milan are yet to win any match this season ,but,but.....we're the only struggling team in Europe going by your codeine-induced analysis .. You sure need this

(1) (2) (3) ... (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.