Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4594567 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
WTF!!!! Best goalkeeper courtois

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
haymekus:
WTF!!!! Best goalkeeper courtois

well deserved.

Salah's puskas?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Miremoses1:
well deserved.

Salah's puskas?

Both are B.S

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
this FIFA the best awards looks scam, WTF is Salah doing with puskas? see kasper sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by groundnutoil(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
am not someone who thinks Messi is the best player in the world to be honest
But that messi goal was incredible
It's a 50 diagonal pass going at a really fast pace
He is running at full speed with a defender close by he has to take down and away from the defender
In other to have a chance of a shot
If he tried it with his foot it might be hard to control so he uses his thighs
He manages somehow to control the ball with his thigh and takes away all the pace of the ball never minding the distance the ball travelled from and he still takes
An angelic deft touch immediately while the ball is yet to reach the ground to push it a little bit forward away from the defender to have a shot on goal
Although finish was casual
But lord know the control of that ball was art
Only three players for me have such control
Messi
Zidane
Ronaldinho
And delima Ronaldo
Maybe Dennis Bergkamp
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
No Salah and courtois in the fifa eleven

This award ceremony is trash abeg

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
haymekus:
No Salah and courtois in the fifa eleven

This award ceremony is trash abeg
The FifPro 11 is just a joke. Imagine Dani Alves in that

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
Miremoses1:
well deserved.

Salah's puskas?
It is a fan's vote and you should expect the Egyptians and North Africans to come with the numbers

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
FIFA are playing with my brains sha... Alves bawo? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
hardeycute:
The FifPro 11 is just a joke. Imagine Dani Alves in that

Ooo I just remembered

Someone that his team didn't even qualify for ucl semis and he also didn't play the Wc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
haymekus:

Ooo I just remembered

Someone that his team didn't even qualify for ucl semis and he also didn't play the Wc
And also bants aside, Messi being excluded is a mystery to me

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
hardeycute:
And also bants aside, Messi being excluded is a mystery to me

He is on the FifPro eleven list
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2018

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mehn the fact that courtois won the best goalkeeper, yet he couldn't make the FifPro eleven still remain a puzzle to me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Rakiticbarca: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
wink wink wink tongue tongue grin angry sad undecided lipsrsealed kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink smiley sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AmuEwu: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
haymekus:

C'mon everyone knows that busquet can't play cb

Cast your mind back to the last time he played that position

grin cheesy grin
I totally forgot that grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
haymekus:

He is on the FifPro eleven list
I mean the Top 3
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
As a bonafide Barca fan, if modric no win that award abeg what's my gain?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Rakiticbarca: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sometimes is not good to be too good in your art. Lol, the type of goals that messi scores day in day out is what is now bn awarded to Salah as the Puskas? Lol.
If you think deep, Perez is the one doing the underground work. Lol grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
His sister would soon release a world press statement

Blasting the entire world.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Obainojazz and lana1 right now

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmaodet: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
groundnutoil:
am not someone who thinks Messi is the best player in the world to be honest
But that messi goal was incredible
It's a 50 diagonal pass going at a really fast pace
He is running at full speed with a defender close by he has to take down and away from the defender
In other to have a chance of a shot
If he tried it with his foot it might be hard to control so he uses his thighs
He manages somehow to control the ball with his thigh and takes away all the pace of the ball never minding the distance the ball travelled from and he still takes
An angelic deft touch immediately while the ball is yet to reach the ground to push it a little bit forward away from the defender to have a shot on goal
Although finish was casual
But lord know the control of that ball was art
Only three players for me have such control
Messi
Zidane
Ronaldinho
And delima Ronaldo
Maybe Dennis Bergkamp

Pls do you produce or sell groundnut oil? we need to talk
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
haymekus:
Obianojazz and lana1 right now
U are the one carrying the biggest L coz ur MCM wasn't even put up for nomination!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
For modric's mind, he's now as good as Messi or Ronaldo! Iffa hia! grin grin grin I like the way none of them attended that shit of award ceremony. This year is the celebration of mediocrity. Thank God Messi took no part in that scam.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lana1:
U are the one carrying the biggest L coz ur MCM wasn't even put up for nomination!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
jpmoriarti:
For modric's mind, he's now as good as Messi or Ronaldo! Iffa hia! grin grin grin I like the way none of them attended that shit of award ceremony. This year is the celebration of mediocrity. Thank God Messi took no part in that scam.

Let a new person win it na.

5 each, plus LM10 deserved it. It's his one and only chance to win it. Considering Iniesta and Sneijder at some point deserved it and didn't win; it is commendable that Modric won it.

Also nice they flipped the formation to accommodate Messi and Ronaldo in their current preferred playing positions. They ruined it tho' with all their fails. How is DDG in the FIFPro when Navas is there? They had to give Salah a Puskas with that? Coutinho scores better curlers. Ronaldo's and Bale's overhead kicks.

Anyhow, congrats to all the winners, especially my man Modric and bae (and female GOAT) Marta.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by groundnutoil(m): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
emmaodet:

Pls do you produce or sell groundnut oil? we need to talk
lol both
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
haymekus:
Obianojazz and lana1 right now
You no spell my nick well grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
LordAdamX:

Let a new person win it na.

5 each, plus LM10 deserved it. It's his one and only chance to win it. Considering Iniesta and Sneijder at some point deserved it and didn't win; it is commendable that Modric won it.

Also nice they flipped the formation to accommodate Messi and Ronaldo in their current preferred playing positions. They ruined it tho' with all their fails. How is DDG in the FIFPro when Navas is there? They had to give Salah a Puskas with that? Coutinho scores better curlers. Ronaldo's and Bale's overhead kicks.

Anyhow, congrats to all the winners, especially my man Modric and bae (and female GOAT) Marta.

-Lord

U forgot 2 mention ribery

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:19am On Sep 25, 2018
haymekus:

U forgot mention ribery
Thank you,

and Manuel Nueur too!

In 2014 too it was high time someone else won it!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmaodet: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=groundnutoil post=71499150]lol both[/quote

Okay. Pls can you give me your number let us talk or check my profile and previous post, pick up my number there and call me.
Thanks in advance
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:24am On Sep 25, 2018
jpmoriarti:
The awards are not for the player who is naturally the best in the world,

If it was then Messi would have won it since 2009 and would have gotten his 10th award last night.

The award is for the most successful/ best performer for the year ONLY.
Even though they (THE VOTERS) sometimes get it wrong, for 2018 anything short of Modric or Greizman is what would have amounted to the SCAM you are talking about!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: UncleHaba22, MeMiTi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.