Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,312 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4667848 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
homesteady:

I don't think he is that injury prone to be treated like an egg. Besides, handling new signings in such a manner is very typical of Valverde. See Malcom, I'm not sure he has played any game this season sef.

This is the right time for him to be playing, he needs to build chemistry with the squad. I remember the only game he has started for us, he was already showing signs of someone that would have good chemistry with Messi until he was removed because of the red card. If he has been playing more often, he would have gotten used to the squad, he would have adapted to the special needs of that right side and would have even brought more stew to how that area operates.
Vidal has been playing in possession based teams for a long time, chemistry is not and will not be a problem. However do tell me, In Arthur, Rakitic or Busquets, who should Vidal replace?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
tesppidd:
You obviously don't know how football works.

The more he stays in the bench the further his form drops.

Later kor, later ni.
since you know how football works, why are you not coaching Barcelona? In your mind you know more than EV shey??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Vidal should start more to give rakitic rest. A tired rakitic always plays nonsense in crucial matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
IKON360:

Vidal has been playing in possession based teams for a long time, chemistry is not and will not be a problem. However do tell me, In Arthur, Rakitic or Busquets, who should Vidal replace?

Chemistry doesn't just come over night, it comes after playing together for a while.

He can replace either Arthur or Rakitic, depending on what's needed, but more of Rakitic because Vidal can easily play Rakitic's role.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
andrew444:

Why will he use malcom,shebi na pep segura and abidal run the deal without him approval.they say him cheap for 40 million,the guy self run come ignore roma

I hope he gets more game time soon sha

I don't really think they would have gone ahead to buy him if he had told them he doesn't want Malcom.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
What exactly is wrong with this boy?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
homesteady:

Chemistry doesn't just come over night, it comes after playing together for a while.

He can replace either Arthur or Rakitic, depending on what's needed, but more of Rakitic because Vidal can easily play Rakitic's role.
But Rakitic is better than Vidal, far better than Vidal and the way I see it Rakitic is one of EV's favourite players. What does Vidal have that Rakitic doesn't have? Only a penchant for cards... Abegi when there's a serious need to rest Rakitic, Vidal can play. Even though I think EV will play Roberto ahead of Vidal sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
IKON360:

But Rakitic is better than Vidal, far better than Vidal and the way I see it Rakitic is one of EV's favourite players. What does Vidal have that Rakitic doesn't have? Only a penchant for cards... Abegi when there's a serious need to rest Rakitic, Vidal can play. Even though I think EV will play Roberto ahead of Vidal sef

Ev will play roberto ahead of vidal because he is a clown as usual,i have no problem in rakitic starting ahead of vidal always,But roberto Hell No

I dont think rakitic is better than vidal,i will not judge who is best in their 2.

Go and check vidal stats from juventus till now then you will understand,I dont need to be bias because one of them is a fan favorite,their style of play is just different.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
IKON360:

These criticism of EV 's rotation style is not about comparism or replacement. It is about "team" rotation. Every member of a team has what they bring to the team. Why spend money to have over 18 professional players, while you stick with your favourite 11 in every game, giving 5 - 15mins cameo appearance to the rest, how will you keep players happy that way.

Note that these criticisms started early last season, up till the Roma game, when fatigue made us give up a 4 goals lead. And we are at it again.

I expect that in home games against clubs of lesser threats like Levante, Real betis, Huesca and the likes; 2 or 3 of these neglected and unhappy players should start and can be subbed off if need be.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dembele should not ruin his career due to indiscipline. He should look up to Messi and Ronaldo who, despite their fame and success, have remained an utmost professional. Indiscipline will destroy him if he takes no heed. Coming to sessions late and night partying will mar his career if he doesnt take heed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
IKON360:

Rakitic far better than Vidal? Aside the ability to score long range goals, is there any other thing that Rakitic does better than Vidal. Vidal has been one of the best box to box midfielders since his juventus days. Even last season, he was far more influential for Bayern than Rakitic was for us.

Funny enough, since both him and Rakitic went to Bayern and Barca, Vidal has gotten about just 5 or 6 more yellow cards than Rakitic, with just one Red card against in UCL against Madrid, which was obviously a useless decision.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
All the Europa League Spanish cups had big results today. Both European trophies are still returning to Spain and one is surely coming to a Catalan club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2018
homesteady:

Rakitic far better than Vidal? Aside the ability to score long range goals, is there any other thing that Rakitic does better than Vidal. Vidal has been one of the best box to box midfielders since his juventus days. Even last season, he was far more influential for Bayern than Rakitic was for us.

Funny enough, since both him and Rakitic went to Bayern and Barca, Vidal has gotten about just 5 or 6 more yellow cards than Rakitic, with just one Red card against in UCL against Madrid, which was obviously a useless decision.
you type long range goals like goals as if goals are not reason Messi and Ronaldo are the best in the world. Goals are the currency of football, that's why Ronaldo was winning Ballon D' ors and Messi was not. Goals that Rakitic can provide but Vidal can not.
Also Vidal is hot headed, I am hot headed too when balling but being cool headed is far better. That's why Busquests doesn't get cards for dissent, and also why Rakitic has fewer cards than Vidal. Rakitic is a better passer, a better finisher, can score goals, covers well, very focused, very efficient box to box midfielder and has been in Barca for 4 years... And go and check the stats, our Rakitic was MORE influential for us than Vidal. He wasn't injured like Vidal was. And Vidal is older and injury prone. Abeg in the past three seasons how has Vidal been better than Rakitic?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by madrid5: 5:46am On Oct 26, 2018
IKON360:

you type long range goals like goals as if goals are not reason Messi and Ronaldo are the best in the world. Goals are the currency of football, that's why Ronaldo was winning Ballon D' ors and Messi was not. Goals that Rakitic can provide but Vidal can not.
Also Vidal is hot headed, I am hot headed too when balling but being cool headed is far better. That's why Busquests doesn't get cards for dissent, and also why Rakitic has fewer cards than Vidal. Rakitic is a better passer, a better finisher, can score goals, coves well, very focused, very efficient boaax to box midfielder and has been in Barca for 4 years... And go and check the stats, our Rakitic was MORE influential for us than Vidal. He wasn't injured like Vidal was. And Vidal is older and injury prone. Abeg in the past three seasons how has Vidal been better than Rakitic?
Vidal has performed better than rakitic the last three years,both in league football and champions league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2018
madrid5:
Vidal has performed better than rakitic the last three years,both in league football and champions league
provide proof...
only Valverde's opinion here matters, yours is irrelevant and I agree with Valverde.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2018
IKON360:

provide proof...
only Valverde's opinion here matters, yours is irrelevant and I agree with Valverde.

Lol

Then don't come and complain here if valverde bleeps up, you will go and argue with him in camp Nou... undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DrXavierCage(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2018
IKON360:

Also Vidal is hot headed, I am hot headed too when balling but being cool headed is far better. That's why Busquests doesn't get cards for dissent, and also why Rakitic has fewer cards than Vidal. Rakitic is a better passer, a better finisher, can score goals, covers well, very focused, very efficient box to box midfielder and has been in Barca for 4 years... And go and check the stats, our Rakitic was MORE influential for us than Vidal. He wasn't injured like Vidal was. And Vidal is older and injury prone. Abeg in the past three seasons how has Vidal been better than Rakitic?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DrXavierCage(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2018

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DrXavierCage(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2018

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DrXavierCage(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2018
In which World is Rakitic better than Vidal?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2018
Vidal was the best midfielder in juve and bayern and won numerous trophies with chile.

Rakitic became mediocre and thrash in lucho's last season. Valverde revived his career.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin grin Vidal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2018
homesteady:
All the Europa League Spanish cups had big results today. Both European trophies are still returning to Spain and one is surely coming to a Catalan club.
All i can say is a fat Amen cos na starting we dey always get recently, we no get finishing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2018
Xavi has announced he would retire at the end of this season.
Now his watch has ended and football will never see his kind again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2018
Olamyyde:
Vidal was the best midfielder in juve and bayern and won numerous trophies with chile.

Rakitic became mediocre and thrash in lucho's last season. Valverde revived his career.

Agreed without reservation
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2018

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8026383_screenshot20181026130812_png442fbe4cb25ab0ae83540a346e89fdf1

IKON360

I checked this up since morning, but I was running late and couldn't reply. Luckily someone has posted something similar, but I have to lay more emphasis.

Look at the stats and then check the minutes played. I purposely didn't use the per minute option because I wanted the plain stats.

When I was comparing Rakitic to other top clubs midfielders, I forgot to add Vidal. Thank God you brought the issue up and as usual, Rakitic has been found wanting. Rakitic defenders said he is doing the dirty work that's why he hasn't been contributing offensively. But we keep on seeing midfields doing the dirty works even more than he does and still contributing offensively.

The arrival of Vidal is supposed to be the stimulus for Rakitic to improve his game, I just hope Valverde sees it that way. We won't win UCL if we don't make competition for the starting 11 tough.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
foladj:

Lol

Then don't come and complain here if valverde bleeps up, you will go and argue with him in camp Nou... undecided
I started commenting on this thread just this month. And my main problem with EV's Barcelona is that the team was too reliant on Messi, he even tried in resting Messi in some matches last season. But I still like him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
homesteady:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8026383_screenshot20181026130812_png442fbe4cb25ab0ae83540a346e89fdf1

IKON360

I checked this up since morning, but I was running late and couldn't reply. Luckily someone has posted something similar, but I have to lay more emphasis.

Look at the stats and then check the minutes played. I purposely didn't use the per minute option because I wanted the plain stats.

When I was comparing Rakitic to other top clubs midfielders, I forgot to add Vidal. Thank God you brought the issue up and as usual, Rakitic has been found wanting. Rakitic defenders said he is doing the dirty work that's why he hasn't been contributing offensively. But we keep on seeing midfields doing the dirty works even more than he does and still contributing offensively.

The arrival of Vidal is supposed to be the stimulus for Rakitic to improve his game, I just hope Valverde sees it that way. We won't win UCL if we don't make competition for the starting 11 tough.
well thank you for showing me that Vidal is better, but Valverde likes Rakitic. I just hope his affection for Rakitic won't affect the team. Then there's stupid Dembele that his own problem is inconsistency.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
Rakiticbarca has something to say
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Rakiticbarca: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
ollah2:
Rakiticbarca has something to say
grin grin grin am for both, my own is, the coach should be able to rotate and make substitutions at and when due and stop displaying cluelessness
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by madrid5: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
IKON360:

provide proof...
who gives a Bleep about your coach lol,carry his opinion barca is waiting for another champions league humiliation tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Faithti(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.