Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631426 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
jonsnow92:
Xavi has announced he would retire at the end of this season.

Now his watch has ended and football will never see his kind again.

Football can still have something better, though grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
madrid5:
who gives a Bleep about your coach lol,carry his opinion barca is waiting for another champions league humiliation tho
you should go back to supporting Chelsea, you are as clueless as some of its fans
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
All we want from EV is fair rotation policy, I will agree with him sitting players who are not good enough on bench.

But he shouldn't have any excuse to shut out recently bought players who we spent huge money to buy. I will expect the coach to have requested for specific players before the club buys them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by madrid5: 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
IKON360:

you should go back to supporting Chelsea, you are as clueless as some of its fans
I don't support Chelsea,but they at least dey nor dey mumu like some una here grin,rakitic better than vidal-barka fan 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
madrid5:
I don't support Chelsea,but they at least dey nor dey mumu like some una here grin,rakitic better than vidal-barka fan 2018
hurray! You are so smart!! You've won the argument.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by madrid5: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
IKON360:

una go collect on Sunday,the champions of Europe are coming grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Reasons why we should be very wary of Real Madrid this sunday;

So much talk about Real Madrid losing form and being useless and dead without Ronaldo;

1. Madrid have won 4, drawn 2, lost 3

This time last season they had won 6, drawn 2, lost 1.

Not much of a difference.

2. No Ronaldo this season but this time last season Ronaldo had just 1 goal to his name. (After week 10).

Look at the starting eleven and see that they still have arguably the best starting eleven in europe.

We need to thread cautiously so we do not get a sucker punch!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
madrid5:
una go collect on Sunday,the champions of Europe are coming grin
they are coming to lose... And to lose badly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
IKON360:

Common Man,

Give the man a goddamn medal.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
tesppidd:

So much talk about Real Madrid losing form and being useless and dead without Ronaldo;

2. No Ronaldo this season but this time last season Ronaldo had just 1 goal to his name. (After week 10).

Look at the starting eleven and see that they still have arguably the best starting eleven in europe.

with that defense, we will rip them to shreds and it will be a non chalant ripping. I just need Dembele in second half to embarrass Marcelo. Das all

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
tesppidd:

No better reason than el classico is always a different ball game.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
tesppidd:

Yet you didn't mention the final score.
The only thing Real Madrid is coming to get is a resounding beating of their life. We have been bossing Madrid in Laliga for 9 good years now. Do not forget that in any analysis you do!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
philfearon:

Yet you didn't mention the final score.
The only thing Real Madrid is coming to get is a resounding beating of their life. We have been bossing Madrid in Laliga for 9 good years now. Do not forget that in any analysis you do!!!
IKON360:

with that defense, we will rip them to shreds and it will be a non chalant ripping. I just need Dembele in second half to embarrass Marcelo. Das all
grin

Okay ooh

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2018
SerVik:
bro Na you draw am? ll
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2018
Taguchi:

bro Na you draw am?
ll
old pishure

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2018
All is set for the most boring, most unexciting El Clasico in recent memory. No Messi, No Ronaldo, no Iniesta. Shey na waste pipes like Suarez and Benzema man go come dey watch? Add to the fact that both teams are not as good as they used to be, what you have is an over hyped contest. I would rather spend my Sunday evening watching episodes of The Simpsons and American Dad.

Yeah, the El Clasico sucks tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2018
pkasso:
All is set for the most boring, most unexciting El Clasico in recent memory. No Messi, No Ronaldo, no Iniesta. Shey na waste pipes like Suarez and Benzema man go come dey watch? Add to the fact that both teams are not as good as they used to be, what you have is an over hyped contest. I would rather spend my Sunday evening watching episodes of The Simpsons and American Dad.

okay, now .. angry

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2018
pkasso:

please don't compare Suarez and Benzema
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
pkasso:

Who cares whether you watch it or not. Benzema is very important to Madrid and as a Madrid fan i love him so much. Go and cry about Lewandowski lack of goals against Real Madrid in Bayern Colours.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
What time is d match please
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
monerozi5590:

Who cares whether you watch it or not. Benzema is very important to Madrid and as a Madrid fan i love him so much. Go and cry about Lewandowski lack of goals against Real Madrid in Bayern Colours.
E pain am grin grin grin

Dude, the way you dey defend Benzema, shey na your brother in law? grin Lewy and Benzema? Please don't make me laugh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
pkasso:
E pain am grin grin grin

Dude, the way you dey defend Benzema, shey na your brother in law? grin Lewy and Benzema? Please don't make me laugh!

Lol. Walahi e pain me. Benzema is one of my favourite players in World Football. I don't like it when people talk shit about him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
monerozi5590:

Lol. Walahi e pain me. Benzema is one of my favourite players in World Football. I don't like it when people talk shit about him.
Benzema is actually a very good player. I just don't like him as a striker. Here's one of my old posts on Benzema.

pkasso:

LOL. Benzema is one player I actually like a lot. He gets a lot of criticism for not scoring enough but he has never been a pure 9. He is better off as a second striker playing off a natural finisher. His link-up play is impressive, has great technique and he runs the channels well. Yes, his lack of pace and sluggishness can be frustrating. And his output as a striker for a club like Real is very disappointing. The lack of competition hasn't helped also. I think he would have raised his game a bit if there was another senior striker at the club. But still, he is a very good player, just not a great finisher.

I think the coaches at Real Madrid understand what he brings to the table. This might sound a bit crazy but I suspect Ronaldo would not score as many goals if he was playing with another striker, say someone like Lewy. Those ones would end up duplicating his runs and competing for goalscoring chances. Karim's selflessness and ability to create space is not something you see among most strikers these days.

And before you ask me; NO, I wouldn't trade Lewy for him grin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Watch Barkabots groan about me discussing Benzema with a Madridista on their turf grin grin

If anybody is willing to rant or vent about Suarez, i would be more than happy to lend a listening ear grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Monkey no fine but e mama like am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Take a bow, Ronaldo.
You're a boss.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Taguchi:

bro Na you draw am?
ll
Nah

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Unlimited22:
Take a bow, Ronaldo.
You're a boss.
for scoring against empoli playing for juve?

get da fucck outta here!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
tesppidd:
for scoring against empoli playing for juve?

get da fucck outta here!
I pray Your bitterness won't catch up with you.
This is why Nihilstjnr serves you chilled L's at every opportunity.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
Unlimited22:

I pray Your bitterness won't catch up with you.
This is why Nihilstjnr serves you chilled L's at every opportunity.
you're just desperate!

he scores a penalty and another goal against 18th place empoli and then you rush to barca thread to make a post!

fucck outta here fuccker!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.