Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4622918 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) ... (6206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Debroslink:

Are you saying we have excellent players, but the coach isn't making our team excellent?

no our team is good, our coach is good too, but there are other teams, good teams too, with good players and good coaches
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
LordAdamX:

And where have you f*ckers been in the last 3 years in UCL!

Local noisemakers. Na so una mk noise last year after first classico, na Roma disgrace una.

Same Valverde Out campaign train don dey hail am as Pep 2.0. Two-timing taterheads!

You can go f*ck yourself as well.

Even if we play with 8 men throughout the season we no fit comot top 4.

B2B2B UCL b*tches. Awon Copa del Rey noisemakers.

And Barca couldn't score in 180 minutes with Messi, Suarez and Neymar on the same pitch. Come, Turin is waiting.

#ValverdeOut go resume. Disturbed mf*kers...

A scoreline that doesn't surprise anyone.

Same Bayern that gave you PTSD. Same Juve that made MSN impotent. Another year, another UCL QF exit. You know how it is.

For FIFA 19 abi real life. Comedian!!!

Madrid and CR7 fan here. You can go sit on an unexploded mine if it's giving you heartache. Your opinion is as useless as your appendix.

Una own jubilation dey always dey premature. 1 min club. Later in the season here go quiet like say person enact curfew.

M a Madrid and CR7 fan. Copa del Rey supporters club.

And I can look at my B2B2B UCL and my MCM adapting brilliantly at 33 and smile.

Knowing another UCL QF exit is on the way. Today Valverde is sh*t, tomorrow he's the best thing since sliced bread. March no far again.

The 10th useless reply. Dustbin thread.

If you don't know, wallow in your ignorance. No b by force to use your brain...

No b today una start dey type before una reason. Read my post again, read the post I replied, follow that conversation; then turn to your mirror and say "I mumu no be small."

See the way you jump enter conversation without your brain. Go pick it up. Sorry, you don't have any.

Learn to read. If you can't, find an elementary school pupil to help your ministry.

-Lord

I have nothing more to say to you bro

Lord of foolishness

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
maybachmusic:

LolAdamx is now a juventus fan after Madrid let him down last nite

Apart from usbcable all those others na fairweather fans who have since gone to Italy

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Especially Krasid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
IKON360:

your memory is 3 years long, evn Liverpool fans are proud of their 2005 triumph, we won in 2015, but your foolishness won't let you recall that far. Oga just leave, your existence should shame you
They are the type that will want Ronaldo to score against them when they are paired with Juve in the UCL, i bet he didn't think madrid will go against Juve too. grin
Fake arse fans

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sergio Ramos the player with most losses in the history of El Clasico (18)

Shiit just got reaLLLLLLLL grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
IKON360:

we have a good team almost excellent but there are good teams with good coaches too. PSG (excellent coach and an awesome forward line), Liverpool (excellent coach, hardworking team and rather good defense), Juventus (average coach but a team with awesome individual performers and that blasted CL king), Man City (our former coach and an excellent team that have even gotten better defensively) and Dortmund (that just keeps scoring). There are teams bro

You rated Allegri average and Klopp/Tuchel excellent but both can't match Allegri's records
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Olamyyde:
Sergio Ramos the player with most losses in the history of El Clasico (18)

Shiit just got reaLLLLLLLL grin grin
SeLgio RamLoss

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
I just want to say I love the way Suarez has been playing recently. Taking those needed shots at goal. I hope he keeps it up when Messi returns.

Nice win yesterday but we need to replicate that sort of performance in the UCL and break that QF barrier.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Awesome01:

I'm sorry bros. but I think you are the glory fan here. Where were you when barca was losing and drawing games some weeks back.

You travelled to mars? At least we were here suggesting and criticizing, people like you only show up to celebrate.

If anybody is to throw jibes at people it should be IKON360 and jpmoriarty. They stood behind EV and defended him. if I lie, show us 3 response you gave during that time on this thread.

You are a cule, I'll give you the benefit of a proper conversation.

Check this screenshot of my previous post.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
senorova:

You are a cule, I'll give you the benefit of a proper conversation.

Check this screenshot of my previous post.

Nice one. I asked for three but the one you gave is actually okay. It shows we are in the same boat, if we live by EV's tactics, we live together, and if we drown by his tactics, we drown together,.

Now you are free to continue bashing.....

Mes que un club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
Barça sacks Madrid's coach grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Barca should really be pitying Real Madrid coaches. This people have families to feed. Now this one is fired too.
Anyway, that's what you get when your name starts with "L".

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Awesome01:

Nice one. I asked for three but the one you gave is actually okay. It shows we are in the same boat, if we live by EV's tactics, we live together, and if we drown by his tactics, we drown together,.

Now you are free to continue bashing.....

Mes que un club

Naa bro...

I bash only those bastard anti Barca fans like Lord Shameless grin

We argue to dis argue as Barca fans...

"Messi" que un club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Naso Barca sack Lopetugie... I thought Conte was going to replace him though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Casemiro(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
dmcdad:
Nope... cheesy
cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
So Instead of a certain self acclaimed lord to focus on immediate problems like overtaking the likes of getafe and levante and maybe get into europa league spots, he is here disturbing and having wet dreams about juve meeting barca in the quaterfinals next year . Plastic spoon fans everywhere
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
barca sacking coaches since 1642

but I been like that Jennifer Lopeztegui well good luck to him sha the niga has been sacked twice in less than 6months, very painful.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
maybachmusic:

Apart from usbcable all those others na fairweather fans who have since gone to Italy

True.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=TLona1 post=72501784][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
IKON360:

your memory is 3 years long, evn Liverpool fans are proud of their 2005 triumph, we won in 2015, but your foolishness won't let you recall that far. Oga just leave, your existence should shame you

Since we're going back in memory.

13 UCL trophies.

El Trashicos
11-1
5-0
5-0
7-2
8-2
6-1

Dumbito!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
maybachmusic:

Weatherman what's the forecast for tomorrow.

Agbaya 100%!

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
LordAdamX:

Since we're going back in memory.

13 UCL trophies.

El Trashicos
11-1
5-0
5-0
7-2
8-2
6-1

Dumbito!

How many have u witness in ur miserable existence?

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Neimar:
omo d tin pain dt SlaveAdamX

you will foreva b a Slave to Barca

Olamyyde:

Taguchi:

I have nothing more to say to you bro

Lord of foolishness

Your congenital idiocy is incurable.

And Barca will forever live in the shadow of Real Madrid's European glory. Local noisemakers!

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Excallibur:
So Instead of a certain self acclaimed lord to focus on immediate problems like overtaking the likes of getafe and levante and maybe get into europa league spots, he is here disturbing and having wet dreams about juve meeting barca in the quaterfinals next year . Plastic spoon fans everywhere

We will get into top 4 even if we field 8 players in each of the remaining matches.

As you don dey identify as stainless spoon fan. So pitiable.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
LLl!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
LordAdamX:

Your congenital idiocy is incurable.

And Barca will forever live in the shadow of Real Madrid's European glory. Local noisemakers!

-Lord of foolishness
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
onuwaje:

How many have u witness in ur miserable existence?

It's called history.

And I've witnessed three consecutive UCL QF exits (soon to be four) of your miserable club; while simultaneously winning three consecutive UCL trophies.

You can't have that feeling in your miserable lifetime! Scratch that, you can't have that feeling in a googol miserable lifetimes. Amateur!

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Taguchi:

Learn how to use NL properly. How old are you sef?

Is that all you'll be repeating like a programmed robot. Ass-faced empty head!

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
hinohsend:
Naso Barca sack Lopetugie... I thought Conte was going to replace him though.
Yeah... Conte was at the forefront, but negotiations stalled along the line. Now, Solari will take up the reins temporarily...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
I think it will be an outright hatred if Malcolm is not included in the starting lineup for Wednesday Copa De Rey list. I am feeling much for the guy. Rest Rakitic, Arthur,Busquet pls.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
LordAdamX:

Learn how to use NL properly. How old are you sef?

Is that all you'll be repeating like a programmed robot. Ass-faced empty head!

-Lord

if you had the capacity (sense) to engage in sensible discussions I would have taken time to enlighten your obviously backward mind a bit

the fact that since yesterday this thread has been littered with your incessant and extremely unreasonable rantings goes a long way to show the amount of free time you have which means that you are either a hyperactive kid or a very jobless adult

and bro I call you lord of foolishness because I feel you've earned it . your foolishness knows no bounds.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=LordAdamX post=72519746][/quote]

Is this what happened yesterday?

We're talking about the 5-1 massacre you're bringing up Madrid's achievement.
How do they correlate

(1) (2) (3) ... (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) ... (6206) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.