Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,040 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4637776 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) ... (6213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
when I say Valverde knows what he is doing, people will just be showing how pessimistic they can be. Valverde's best match and without his best player... I thank God we all witnessed it

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
TalabiAudu:
shocked

Valverde removes Coutinho..

Lord!! I can't deal!!

Reminds me of Cunte
shey you watched the match... You know no football
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Awwwwwwcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Barça pierces the heart of Madrid.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
IKON360:

this display is proof that you need to watch ball better

When Madrid scored and the pressure was much, our coach had to wait for 30 minutes before he could effect a change by bringing in Dembele before goals flowed. A great coach wouldn't have waited that long.

The result was very good, but winning the UCL is the main thing, so I won't be distracted because we've got similar results against better Madrid team and managers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
The Barca fans on this thread are probably the worst set of football fans on nairaland.

The double mindedness, and double standard is so shamefully disgusting.

Valverde is shit today, Barca is shit tomorrow. Dembele is an idiot today, he is a chairman tomorrow. Raki this, busi that....

If you are only supportive of this club when we win 7-0 every match, you're just an opportunist. Yes I said it!

You should worry about the coach and players if we have a consecutive run of disappointing results. Moreso, it should be understood that having a pool of quality players at your disposal gives lots of headache for coaches when it comes to squad selection.

If you play FM, you would understand it.

Valverde won 3 fvcking matches this week, against very competitive teams... Using largely the same line up.... The man knows what exactly he is doing. When it is time to rotate, I believe he will rotate.

So calm your fvcking balls and allow the coach do his fvcking job. Wait till the end of the season to judge his performances....if you can't wait till then, you can as well go throw your phone into the lagoon and stop spamming this precious thread with your ramblings undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
Debroslink:

When Madrid scored and the pressure was much, our coach had to wait for 30 minutes before he could effect a change by bringing in Dembele before goals flowed. A great coach wouldn't have waited that long.

The result was very good, but winning the UCL is the main thing, so I won't be distracted because we've got similar results against better Madrid team and managers.
Our first sub was Semedo and it was on the 69th minute. Even Dembele's sub,did he wait 30mins after Madrid scored? Dembele was warming up before Semedo, but Semedo was subbed in first because of the goal. He brought in Dembele when he felt was right and it worked.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Squirrel01: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
senorova:
The Barca fans on this thread are probably the worst set of football fans on nairaland.

Valverde is shit today, Barca is shit tomorrow. Dembele is an idiot today, he is a chairman tomorrow. Raki this, busi that....

If you are only supportive of this club when we win 7-0 every match, you're just an opportunist. Yes I said it!

You should worry about the coach and players if we have a consecutive run of disappointing results. Moreso, it should be understood that having a pool of quality players at your disposal gives lots of headache for coaches when it comes to squad selection.

Valverde won 3 fvcking matches this week, against very competitive teams... Using largely the same line up.... The man knows what exactly he is doing. When it is time to rotate, I believe he will rotate.

So calm your fvcking balls and allow the coach do his fvcking job. Wait till the end of the season to judge his performances....if you can't wait till then, you can as well go throw your phone into the lagoon and stop spamming this precious thread with your ramblings undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
IKON360:
Barca bosses Madrid, Ronaldo or no Ronaldo. And no Barca fan is salty, we respect Ronaldo, but alot of his fans are brain dead myopics
That's a big lie. Almost every Barca fan I know both online and in real life rarely has anything good to say about Ororo. And the funny thing is Madrid fans don't share the same level of beef for Messi. I actually know Real fans who prefer Messi to CR7.

The only Barca fan here who respects or at least gives Ronaldo credit is Debroslink. The rest na so so bad belle. You would think the man do them something for their past lives.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
pkasso:
That's a big lie. Almost every Barca fan I know both online and in real life rarely has anything good to say about Ororo. And the funny thing is Madrid fans don't share the same level of beef for Messi. I actually know Real fans who prefer Messi to CR7.

The only Barca fan here who respects or at least gives Ronaldo credit is Debroslink. The rest na so so bad belle. You would think the man do them something for their past lives.

You are very right.

Especially one called tesppidd, once he hears Ronaldo ke thi, he goes haywire.

Like as if Messi is paying him.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Debroslink:

so once you conced and experience pressure you change player. Thank God you are not our coach. You for carry us go relegation with this mentality. You dey even watch ball at all?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
lenglet don make person forget umtiti

underated player

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Debroslink:

Stale.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
senorova:

God will bless you with two twins for this post, I've said it time and time again Valverde is a good coach but some enemies of progress who don't know how to watch football will be crying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
big fat lie,GTFOH with that trash

pkasso:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
pkasso:

that's a big lie, you don't know me, I have never blasted Ronaldo on this thread, if you like check all my posts. Personally, in some ways, I prefer Ronaldo to Messi but in some other ways(more sha) I prefer Messi to Ronaldo. I know Messi is better but Ronaldo bu onye ball. So don't just conclude its fallacious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
IKON360:

that's a big lie, you don't know me, I have never blasted Ronaldo on this thread, if you like check all my posts. Personally, in some ways, I prefer Ronaldo to Messi but in some other ways(more sha) I prefer Messi to Ronaldo. I know Messi is better but Ronaldo bu onye ball. So don't just conclude its fallacious.
You are probably in the 0.01% of Barca fans who truly respect a true legend of the game, that is Ororo.

You clearly don't know your fellow Barca fans as much I do. The sheer mention of Ronaldo's name sends a wave of vitriol and hate cursing through their veins. It goes beyond the ordinary banter you would normally expect. These guys would do anything to run Ororo down just to prove a point about Messi.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
senorova:

My guy, that's why I don't comment here anymore, I just come and read comments and am off, same as in BB, I play FM I know what you are talking about, not to compare with coaching real live players, then we are talking about coaching a Top team like Barcelona, I don't envy coaches at all, that pressure, yes they are paid big box, but the little stuffs I have witnessed on FM, coaching in any sport no be beans at all. Congrats to the team and EV. More difficult tasks lies ahead
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Madrid wont sack lopetegui just yet. Barca beating them was bad enough but to sack their coach because of barca would be disgraceful to them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Wasn't Benitez shown the door after losing 4-0?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Unlimited22:
Wasn't Benitez shown the door after losing 4-0?
Totally forgot that. Still, julen ain't going nowhere.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
pkasso:
You are probably in the 0.01% of Barca fans who truly respect a true legend of the game, that is Ororo.

You clearly don't know your fellow Barca fans as much I do. The sheer mention of Ronaldo's name sends a wave of vitriol and hate cursing through their veins. It goes beyond the ordinary banter you would normally expect. These guys would do anything to run Ororo down just to prove a point about Messi.
It's actually Ronaldo fans who do this. Especially those ones without sense. As if the fact that they make mountains out of the little hills of Ronaldo's isn't annoying enough, they don't do this without giving Messi an undermining mention.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
pkasso:

@bolded

Really how old are you?

For how long have you watched elclassico?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lmao

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2018

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
tesppidd:
@bolded

Really how old are you?

For how long have you watched elclassico?
I was actually referring to my personal experience with Real Madrid fans.

Most of them are mature enough to acknowledge Messi's greatness even while praising Ororo. You could learn a thing or two from them.

But the average Barca fan is always hating on Ronaldo. They say he only scores tap ins and pks. They say he is selfish and an arrogant prick. Some even go as far as questioning his importance. I remember one of your people here even suggesting that Marcelo, and not CR7 was Madrid's best player. Well, we can all see that is happening now.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
pkasso:
I was actually referring to my personal experience with Real Madrid fans.

Most of them are mature enough to acknowledge Messi's greatness even while praising Ororo. You could learn a thing or two from them.

But the average Barca fan is always hating on Ronaldo. They say he only scores tap ins and pks. They say he is selfish and an arrogant prick. Some even go as far as questioning his importance. I remember one of your people here even suggesting that Marcelo, and not CR7 was Madrid's best player. Well, we can all see that is happening now.

Some called Modric, some Kroos.
Now we can see how the world cup winners, world Best player and world class players are faring.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Suarez was on a different level today...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Coutinho14:
Lmao

I don't understand, pls explain
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
If dembele had started, it would have been 10 - 1

I think he came in at the right time...

With sergio ramos, nobody knows if Dembele would have completed 1st half... undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
senorova:

I'm sorry bros. but I think you are the glory fan here. Where were you when barca was losing and drawing games some weeks back.

You travelled to mars? At least we were here suggesting and criticizing, people like you only show up to celebrate.

If anybody is to throw jibes at people it should be IKON360 and jpmoriarty. They stood behind EV and defended him. if I lie, show us 3 response you gave during that time on this thread.

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
naija01:

I think he came in at the right time...

With sergio ramos, nobody knows if Dembele would have completed 1st half... undecided
Ramos doesn't have sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) ... (6213) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kayyy, Kilishihunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.