Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612948 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
Barkabots tueh cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
For goodness sake, where did we go wrong with Paco Alcacer?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
tesppidd:
Not giving him a chance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Unlimited22:

Not giving him a chance.
that's the problem exactly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
tesppidd:
that's the problem exactly.
The same problem we will have with dembouz
I can’t wait for him to join another club and prove his haters wrong same way paco is doing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Olamyyde:

Griezmann wasn't spectacular last season...the world cup just boosted his chances. Varane won both cl and WC, modric won cl and reached the WC final. Mbappe is just WC hype.
Griezman won europa league, won world cup, in fact one of France's best players at world cup. How wasn't he spectacular?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
IKON360:

Griezman won europa league, won world cup, in fact one of France's best players at world cup. How wasn't he spectacular?
His mates were winning cl, league titles while he was winning europa league. He only scored 4 goals in the wc and 2 were pens. He also had a poor league season. Salah deserves to be there more than him.

The list should be 1) messi 2)ronaldo 3)salah/modric
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
tesppidd:
Paco is a poacher, he can't thrive in barca. If someone like icardi came to barca, the same thing would happen.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
cumz:

The same problem we will have with dembouz
I can’t wait for him to join another club and prove his haters wrong same way paco is doing
Suarez is better than Alcacer. Suarez functions better in Barca's setup than Alcacer. So Suarez will start ahead of Alcacer. Dembele on the other hand needs a team that is more reliant on speedy breaks than controlled possession, that's why he's better as a sub than as a starter imo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
Olamyyde:

His mates were winning cl, league titles while he was winning europa league. He only scored 4 goals in the wc and 2 were pens. He also had a poor league season. Salah deserves to be there more than him.

The list should be 1) messi 2)ronaldo 3)salah/modric
and the Salah won what?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 1:37am On Nov 11, 2018
the green color is part of nairaland features unlike your constant display of stupidity

weedtaker:
Lol, and dis one types with green colors, shey no be madness be dat, barkabot grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2018
IKON360:

and the Salah won what?
Broke epl record
Won pfa player of the year
Reached Cl final
Had messi and ronaldo-like stats
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2018
Olamyyde:

Broke epl record
Reached Cl final
Messi and Ronaldo win a trophy every season, Salah hmm. Abeg Salah has not reached, its not just scoring goals and finishing third in league. Win a trophy, then come out and talk
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2018
griezman won europa league player of the season,WC silver boot,WC bronze ball undecided

Olamyyde:

Broke epl record
Reached Cl final

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2018
Unlimited22:

Not giving him a chance.
Paco Alcacer had his chance, a lot of it!!!
You all seem to have short memories, selective amnesia or forget too soon.

It was in this same thread a lot of people were saying he was not even an upgrade to Munir who was loaned out.
Alcacer started picking up on the left wing last season before he got injured, so i don't know what chance again you all are talking about. He wasn't going to bench Suarez to start with!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2018
philfearon:

Paco Alcacer had his chance, a lot of it!!!
You all seem to have short memories, selective amnesia or forget too soon.

It was in this same thread a lot of people were saying he was not even an upgrade to Munir who was loaned out.
Alcacer started picking up on the left wing last season before he got injured, so i don't know what chance again you all are talking about. He wasn't going to bench Suarez to start with!!!
Lmao. Like I'm fed up of the brigade of inadequate chance given. Alcacer is more of a poacher, and such people can't thrive at Barça.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Isomerizm:
Lmao. Like I'm fed up of the brigade of inadequate chance given. Alcacer is more of a poacher, and such people can't thrive at Barça.
Seriously bro you might sound harsh but that's the Fucking Truth...I had to watch DFC vs FCB yesterday and I clearly observed it...Alcacer is a Typical Exam of "Give me make I scatter the net" and He's been able to do that because Too much spaces are being left at the back for him to penetrate...
At Barça it's always Us against them..Teams don't give us such spaces...You either create out those spaces yourself or you learn to score at Tight angles....The thing is we are hoping Arthur will come good...Learn those defense-splitting passes that Xavi does which was able to ease Messi of soo much burden and Allow him to penetrate defenses as False 9...That's the only thing that will make Alcacer Thrive at Barça...Apart from That?... I will say we manage Suarez for now...Who knows a better Striker my still pop up in near future
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Olamyyde:

Broke epl record
Reached Cl final

What trophy did salah won?

The last time i checked suarez didnt come 3rd in balon d or list for scoring more than messi and ronaldo which no player has done in lalia

Salah won no trophy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
MJBOLT:
griezman won europa league player of the season,WC silver boot,WC bronze ball undecided

Griezmann was better in 2016 than now. He could have won it that year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
andrew444:

What trophy did salah won?

The last time i checked suarez didnt come 3rd in balon d or list for scoring more than messi and ronaldo which no player has done in lalia

Salah won no trophy.
Suarez has issues with the ballon d'or because of his image. He should have been top 3 that year and in his last season with liverpool.

But messi was still better than him in that season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
The King is back!

I think he should have been left out until after the international break though!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Malcom starts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
Olamyyde:

Suarez has issues with the ballon d'or because of his image. He should have been top 3 that year and in his last season with liverpool.

But messi was still better than him in that season.

Agreed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is malcoms chance to impress. He'll surely get at least 70minutes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
what if he plays only ten minutes before he gets replaced

SerVik:
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
SerVik:

whr is semedo?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
MJBOLT:
what if he plays only ten minutes before he gets replaced

grin only injury can warrant that bro.

Not even an EV on drugs would try that. Malcolm surely gets 60-70 minutes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
SerVik:
grin only injury can warrant that bro.

Not even an EV on drugs would try that. Malcolm surely gets 60-70 minutes.
Lol, shocks you and pulls a Mourinho. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Barça 0-1 Betis
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Betis dey ball sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
I now angry, dembele better than malcom..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Dembele just dey chill for sidelines with eye glass. Nigga no send.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kilishihunter and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.